RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open - Page 3 Empty Re: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Later 8u I'm on too much right now Dx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open - Page 3 Empty Re: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Otay, I'm in the middle of writing a story anywho ^w^
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Here (again) x3333
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon May 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Here <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Here x333

I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Devon

He nodded at her. "It's.. cool? Thanks for the..." He sighed. "Yeah," Devon was at a loss for words.

o.e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Alexandria
She looked up at him and saw the pain in it. In the process of helping him, she hurt him. Great. Just the way to start off a friendship. "You're welcome.." She said with a slight smile. The humor was that he couldn't find the right words for it. "When I was a girl scout they taught me things like that. Guess it comes in handy when you're stuck in a hole.." She said, looking around. Alexandria adjusted her postion and instantly regretted it, biting down on her lip. Now she was sitting on her ankle. Her possibly broken ankle. Great. She felt the tears welling up in her eyes but looked down, trying to cover them up.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Devon

He looked at her curiously. "What's wrong?" He asked. His eyes reached her ankle, slightly hidden from her sitting on it. His mouth actually formed onto an 'o'. "Ohh.....Ah," He murmured, bending down next to her. "Ouch," He observed, looking at the color of it. He didn't have any words, so instead expressions came out instead.

OOOH. I just got a picture. x3 Which reminds me. I have an assignment for you! Go find a picture of what you think Devon looks like 8u PleasE?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Alexandria
She wiped some tears that started rolling down her cheeks. Good thing Devon couldn’t see them from the hair that had fallen in her face. “It’s nothing..Uh…just a bruise.” She said, looking up with a fake smile. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” She muttered, looking back down at her ankle. Ohkay, she knew she couldn’t lye, forever at least.

O3O Ohkayyyy *goes to look* I'll just open up a new tab.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Devon

He raised an eyebrow. "Certainly doesn't look like 'just a bruise'." He leaned slightly closer, looking intently at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open - Page 3 Emoboy22

Minus the glasses O3O

Alexandria
She scooted away a bit. "It is, I'm ohkay, just a bruise." She said with a nod and a painted on smile. Alexandria bit her lip again and drapped her hands over ankle in an attempt to cover it.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Distracted... Sorry. GTG =\ Also, nice choice on pictures. You're the closest to what I have in mind, or at least at all, lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Distracted... Sorry. GTG =\ Also, nice choice on pictures. You're the closest to what I have in mind, or at least at all, lol.

Really?! Wow, I thought I'd fail xDD I feel acomplished. I had to go anywho. I jogged/walked three blocks and no I'm all sweaty >__<
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 am

I'm in homeroom in the Computer Lab at school. For a alittle bit. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 26, 2011 4:53 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
Alexandria
She scooted away a bit. "It is, I'm ohkay, just a bruise." She said with a nod and a painted on smile. Alexandria bit her lip again and drapped her hands over ankle in an attempt to cover it. She just needed him to look away so she could move. If she moved while he was watching, he would surly see that it was no bruise.

Repost O_O XDD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm

O3O I'm guessing no ones here o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:05 am

Heree!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3