RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open - Page 2 Empty Re: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Rainyskky wrote:I know you do xD

8o So you've found out about my secret crush, then?!?! /blushes

x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open - Page 2 Empty Re: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:43 pm

GTG BBT ;C
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:48 pm

NOOESSS....Bye bye ):
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 11, 2011 4:23 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Alexandria
Owwie! Falling was karma wasn't it? Probably because I yelled at my older brother Alexander. Why did I have to be so mean(Cough cough flaws)? Blowing a sigh I shifted my position and heard a frightful(Who usues that word anymore x3) crack. Uh-oh that can't be good. I reached into my pocket and found my ipod, a long scratch on the screen. Oh great. Stuck in a hole with a cracked ipod. I pressed the on button. : O It stil worked! YAY! Stuck down in this hole with a cracked ipod that played music! Yay! I smiled and plugged my earbuds in and put them in my ears. I turned on "Switchfoot: Your love is a Song" While I was jamming out to Switchfoot, I finally noticed a slight pain in my foot. Glancing down at it, I saw that it was twisted. Hiking up my jeans just to see my ankle, I noticed it was flowering purple. I groaned. It deffinatly was karma for yelling at my brother xD.

Heres my repost <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Going to try RPing in first person o.o Gimme a sec.

Daniella

As soon as my body hit the ground - which was a pretty hard landing - I jumped back up at a surprising speed. I blinked, feeling an odd emotion - what's it called again? Oh, yeah, I was feeling pure despair. First, I checked my body, moving everything around slowly to make sure nothing was broken. Thankfully, I was only a little bruised. And trust me, I use the word "little," in this situation, very loosely. I cringed, feeling quite a few bruises already, Anyways, back to the emotions and all, that feeling of pure despair and hopeless-ness wasn't a very nice one to experiance. I wiped away a few tears about to come before they did arrive. Finally realizing where I was, my eyes switched onto my surroundings. I blinked, this was crazy. Then, my eyes landed on the guide. The young woman's corpse, she had to be dead, was a nauseating sight. Her neck was... I felt sick. I closed my eyes, letting a single tear drop. Crying is for the weak, I reminded myself. I then looked around, making sure everyone else was safe.

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Lol Yay? I guess o.o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Check it out o.O Is it any good? I think I should just stick to third person, lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 pm

BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Check it out o.O Is it any good? I think I should just stick to third person, lol.

Yes, it's good ^.^ Just remember when you rp in first person that if you put "I" in every sentence it sounds weird o.O God dang it I gotta go again Ill be on later though. If you wanna rp withmy charactor(Alexander or Alexandria)just write a post where your person talks to them or something.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:
BooksandSheltiesLove wrote:Check it out o.O Is it any good? I think I should just stick to third person, lol.

Yes, it's good ^.^ Just remember when you rp in first person that if you put "I" in every sentence it sounds weird o.O God dang it I gotta go again Ill be on later though. If you wanna rp withmy charactor(Alexander or Alexandria)just write a post where your person talks to them or something.

=\ It's hard for me. I'm just going to stick to third person
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Ive been talking in first person for a while so its not hard for me. But when I try third person I spazz xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:24 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Ive been talking in first person for a while so its not hard for me. But when I try third person I spazz xD

Ah. Okay, umm, can you post for some one since I already did both of mine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Alexandria
Owwie! Falling was karma wasn't it? Probably because I yelled at my older brother Alexander. Why did I have to be so mean(Cough cough flaws)? Blowing a sigh I shifted my position and heard a frightful(Who usues that word anymore x3) crack. Uh-oh that can't be good. I reached into my pocket and found my ipod, a long scratch on the screen. Oh great. Stuck in a hole with a cracked ipod. I pressed the on button. : O It stil worked! YAY! Stuck down in this hole with a cracked ipod that played music! Yay! I smiled and plugged my earbuds in and put them in my ears. I turned on "Switchfoot: Your love is a Song" While I was jamming out to Switchfoot, I finally noticed a slight pain in my foot. Glancing down at it, I saw that it was twisted. Hiking up my jeans just to see my ankle, I noticed it was flowering purple. I groaned. It deffinatly was karma for yelling at my brother xD.I looked arond and my eyes spotted a classmate. We had been assigned buddies for like if you got lost. He wasn't that bad looking and he told me his name was Devon. "Hey, Devon you alright?" I asked, taking my headphones out.

EDITED :33333

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Thu May 12, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 pm

.-. You lazy bum, xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm

I ain't n- Yea you're right xD but I edited it :3 REPLY BEFORE I BRING OUT MY LIFESAVOR CANDY :D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Devon

He looked up at her. He saw she was listening to her iPod. He sighed and quickly searched his pockets for anything with his left hand, the one he used to write with and all - which was a relief. He found his iPhone fine, just a little scratched up, and his iPod good, too. He bit his lip, staring at his matches. He sighed and finally decided to speak. "Yeah, you??" He shouted back, not bothering to stand up and walk over instead. His arm still hurt like hell and he really didn't want to look at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Alexandria
Glancing back at my ankle and then back up to Devon, I said, "I'll live." Pulling myself into a sitting postion, I looked down at my ankle. Was it broken? Maybe twisted? If anything, it hurt like Hell. I grumbled and looked back at the boy, "Where are we?" I asked, looking around at our new surroundings. Whould I ever get out and see my family again? My thoughts stirred with worry and curiousity. I tried to stand up to walk over to him, but my knees ended up buckling and I was down once more. Definatly broken. O.O
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Devon

He closed his eyes and stood up slowly. He sighed and walked over, sitting back down infront of her. He smiled at her. "What's up with your leg, then?" He asked, not bothering to look down at hre ankle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Alexandria
"Ummm..." I didn't like people thinking I was weak so I used the first lie that came to my head. "It uh fell asleep." Quickly, I pulled my jean leg down over the purple ankle and looked up at him. His arm didn't look so good. Getting off the topic of my leg, I nodded at his arm. "What about your arm?" I blinked my eyes, something I tended to do to often.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Devon

He smiled. "It hurts like hell, and is twisted in ways it should really not be. But yeah, I'm good, too." He cringed again, feeling like screaming and crying. His arm was still in the same position. He thought for a moment. "Could you, uh...?" He couldn't finish. He couldn't ask her to twist his arm back, right? That would be interesting to watch,.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Alexandria
How could he be smiling when he was in a position like this? I ran my fingers over his twisted arm, gently making sure it was barely a tough. Kinda looked my ankle but in arm form. "Could I what?" I ask pulling my arm away. "If we were on the surface I'd probably say you ned some ice on that"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Devon

He sucked in his breath, cringing, shaking a little. "Could you, like, not touch it?" He bit his tongue, trying to scream something he probably shouldn't. He still felt like crying. Devon pulled his arm away slightly, still biting his tongue.

BRB Shower Maybe BBT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu May 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Alexandria
"I'm sorry.." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I looked around for something I could use to make a splint for his arm. Then, I remembered my bag. Quickly, I pulled out a blanket(If we got stranded) And a piece of string for our tents(Camping trip right? Owo). "Sorry, but this will help.." Once again I took his arm and slightly bent it forward in front of his chest. All the while mummbling "Sorry, sorry sorry." I wrapped the blanket around it and attached the string to two of the ends. Putting it over his neck, it made a make shift splint. "I'm sorry about..touching your arm again.." I blinked and looked down at my hands, playing with my fingernails.

I got to go OwO Sorry
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Here <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Yup, xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun May 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey der ^w^ Rp with meee ^w^ Theres my epic post NOW REPLY >:D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next