RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open Empty тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:11 pm

...::StOrY::...

You were on a school funded field trip. There were kids in other classes, younger or older, with you, as well as those your own age. It was a supposed trip to a nearby national park, where you would go on a hike and look at nature. There was only one guide with you, no teachers. So naturally, most of you goofed around. One minute, you're walking along the trail, trying to block off the guide's boring words, and the next you're falling. The sky moved farther away as you fell, everything getting darker and darker. When you finally landed onto more ground, it's still dark. You use your phone to look around you. The hole you all fell through is gone, and you're in a whole new world.

...::RuLeS::...

1.) Make at least one boy & girl
2.) No details, use "fades to black"
3.) Please use my skelly
4.) Do you bring a laptop to a field trip? Probably not, most technology will just be a phone or iPod probably.
5.) Listen to me
6.) I accept you, and each of your charries only.
7.) Try to post at least one sentence, though you don't need to write anymore.
8.) No "Meet Me"s or "Find out"s
9.) No Mary-Sues or Gary-Lous

...::SkElLy::...

Name:
Nickname:
Grade:
Personality:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Things you had with you:
Looks:

...::My cHaRrIeS::...

Name: "My mother named Devon Kristopher Traine."
Nickname: Crow for those closer; Devon, Dev, & Devil for others.
Grade: 12th
Personality: Devon is a Traine. Which means he’s an ass at times. Which means he’s also incredibly charming as well. As a Traine, he has probably been in more fights than you have ever been. He probably knows words you don’t and your mother doesn’t want you to. Devon is quiet and loud at the same time. Ugh, he’s too much. His good side rarely appears and it’s only to family. Devon is tired. He’s extremely reserved and usually pretty calm. But he’s just a flame so if you start him up he’s pure fire. Pure anger. He can easily be set off but still has that patience. Devon doesn’t seem so incredibly bad, on the inside. Which is why Devon has a defense system around himself. He’s sarcastic, a pessimist, and hating. Yet, there is a good side underneath it all. But don’t bother trying to find it. Because Devon really will do everything in his power to stop you from seeing.
Strengths: Plain strong, persuasive, smart, able to take pain, and good with his hands.
Flaws: He can often get really angry, and he'll do things he will regret; also can tend to sulk and be pessimistic.
Things you had with you:
Looks: Devon is somewhat attractive. He has dark, almost black brown hair that can often end up lightly touching his shoulders if he doesn't hack it off with a knife immediately. He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that seem to be so dark you can't see the pupil. Devon is pretty tall, and thin enough, really. He once managed to find a brand-new pen somewhere, and now has slightly smudged drawings all over his arms and parts of his torso from boredom. He is an artist, in a way. He wears a string braclet his little sister gave him a few weeks before she was killed by a wolf.

Name: Daniella Claire Kade.
Nickname: Dani, or plain Daniella.
Gender: "Chica, wanna check? Too bad, just gonna have to take my word for it."
Grade: 11th
Personality:
Strengths: Swift, smart, good at hiding anywhere, and hiding others, also hiding pain.
Flaws: She isn't too perserverant (spelling?), so she can often freak out if she fails. She's obssesed with not showing weakness, getting to close to some one and letting them get the upper-hand
Things you had with you:
Looks:

Last edited by BooksandSheltiesLove on Tue May 10, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open Empty Re: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Open, I guess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open Empty Re: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Name: Alexandria Romano
Nickname: Alexa, Alex, Zander, anymore?
Grade: Sophomore (Second year of highschool)
Personality: Alexandria always demeans herself, she never thinks she is perfect and never will be. Whenever someone will tell her something like 'You're pretty' She will always argue with you that she is utterly ugly. Despite that flaw, she can actually be very nice and childish. But we all love her <3
Strengths: Making friends
Flaws: Everything(Check out personality)
Things you had with you: My ipod(Which I fell on and cracked the screen) and my phone.
Looks:
I'll get her pic later : P

Full Name: Alexander Vincent Romano
Grade: Senoir.
Personality: Alexander is a guy you want around when you're down. He knows how to make you feel better. He protects those who are close to him and won't let anyone hurt them. Even a broken heart. Alexander always can make you laugh, no matter your sense of humor. He's one of those guys who everyone likes but isn't popular. He choose not to be popular. To much stress

Ill finish lattterrrr

Last edited by +-Rawr-+ on Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Accepted x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Heehee Course I am ^w^ Lol's Look at her 'Things you had with you:' Her poor Ipod x3 Lol so anywho Rp with me buscuit!(Yes buscuit. I really want a buscuit right now *.*)
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Devon

His eyes fluttered open, and he finally felt ground beneath him. He sighed, slowly sitting up, checking to see if everything was working okay. He bit his lip and tried not to whimper as he put weight on his right arm. He finally looked, and saw that it was twisted in a way it probably shouldn't be. His stomach churned, eyes tearing away from the sight. He took in a breath, and coughed. The air was stuffy, and it was still kind of dark. Devon finally noticed his surroundings. There were trees, normal ones. Except their leaves were violet. The dirt beneath him was blue, and the grass that poked out in patches was neon orange. Devon looked around, clutching his arm, this world was certainly different. He heard a noise, and his head whipped towards the sound. He saw other people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:48 pm

8u Quiet, fool. /poke

x3 You has to make a oder charrie. Just fill in what you can for now and then we RP o3o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Alexandria
Owwie! Falling was karma wasn't it? Probably because I yelled at my older brother Christian. Why did I have to be so mean(Cough cough flaws)? Blowing a sigh I shifted my position and heard a frightful(Who usues that word anymore x3) crack. Uh-oh that can't be good. I reached into my pocket and found my ipod, a long scratch on the screen. Oh great. Stuck in a hole with a cracked ipod. I pressed the on button. : O It stil worked! YAY! Stuck down in this hole with a cracked ipod that played music! Yay! I smiled and plugged my earbuds in and put them in my ears. I turned on "Switchfoot: Your love is a Song" While I was jamming out to Switchfoot, I finally noticed a slight pain in my foot. Glancing down at it, I saw that it was twisted. Hiking up my jeans just to see my ankle, I noticed it was flowering purple. I groaned. It deffinatly was karma for yelling at my brother xD.

Btws I posted on your other rp to x3 Calm down I'll do some of it right now sir xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:53 pm

DAMNIT. I just wrote a nice, pretty post for Daniella, and as I was about to post it, the computer deleted it Dx I'll post for her later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Lol, you do realize you don't have to be injured? Your person can be perfectly fine, just a little bruised - LIKE DANIELLA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE D8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm

looks fun. (: I shall fill out the skelly.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Bowser<3 wrote:looks fun. (: I shall fill out the skelly.

Yay. c8 I love you for joining. x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:59 pm

And go on flock draw! +I shall join too! +I just dug up a rat skull in my backyard!!!! :D YAY!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm

ภє๏ภ-ร๏ςкร wrote:
And go on flock draw! +I shall join too! +I just dug up a rat skull in my backyard!!!! :D YAY!

Sounds fun. 8D I love you, too! LOVE FOR EVERYONE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Calm down bookies you can re type it. Lol and shhhhh she uh fell on a rock xD

My moms being a bum and kicking me off...bye bye : c
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:01 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Calm down bookies you can re type it. Lol and shhhhh she uh fell on a rock xD

My moms being a bum and kicking me off...bye bye : c

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... I think that was about 100 "u"'s 3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:13 pm

BRB. I'm pretty sure you'll all be accepted, so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Everyone just died, huh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Me soo joining! (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Bookies you better love me, cause this time I really snuck on this time. My mom doesn'treally care abouthe other times but she doens't want me on tonight, I can do one post but not on here. I can't start new charries tonigth. go on ur other rp and postIll be there.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:Bookies you better love me, cause this time I really snuck on this time. My mom doesn'treally care abouthe other times but she doens't want me on tonight, I can do one post but not on here. I can't start new charries tonigth. go on ur other rp and postIll be there.

Fine 3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Rainyskky wrote:Me soo joining! (:

I. LOVE. YOU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Scarlett of the Night
Nickname: Scar or Night
Grade: Senior in High school
Personality: Scarlett is a laid back but upbeat girl. She dances and sings and really loves people. Cheak her out.;)
Strengths: Dancing, Fighting, Singing, Boys.
Flaws: Clumsy
Things you had with you: iPod Touch and My EVO3 (Phone)
Looks:тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open Blonde-1

Name: Jeydon to the Wale
Nickname: Wale or Jey
Grade: Senior in High School
Personality: Jeydon loves to make people laugh and have a good time.
Strengths: Girls, fighting, dancing and making people laugh.
Flaws: Clumsy
Things you had with you: iPod and Phone
Looks: тяαρρє∂ ιи α ωнσℓє иєω ωσяℓ∂. | Open Tumblr_lh7w7zRw0o1qfatizo1_500
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I know you do xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Accepted 8D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next