RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater Rp!!!! ( Now open)

4 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Soul Eater  Rp!!!! ( Now open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Eater Rp!!!! ( Now open)

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Isamu:

when she turn back to a weapon, I pick her and keep cutting off limbs off the kraken but they grow back. I growl at her " why do you hate Kira so much what did she do to you?" I fell down holding my self." I have plan e have to go inside of him to kill inorder to stab hi heart. I kept dodging the ink attack that the squid did.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Ali turned into a sword again "Then go inside and do it from there! cut the top of his head if you have to." her eyes darted around "I just dont like her for obvious reasons that you dont see!" she ignored him the rest of the time he would mention that Witch.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Isamu:

I jump inside Kraken beak and run to the heart slicing it into 4 halves all of sudden Kraken explode and ink and blood gush everywhere I fall into water, drowning because I can't swim screaming help for Ali who will save me from this mess I get myself into too. I felt myself sunk in the water.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Ali didnt expect the dang Kraken to explode! Her blade got all ink and blood on it, causing her to make a disusted face before he fell in the water. She shifted back and yelled "Isamu!!!' she looked in the water for him and she backed up and jumped in, looking for him. Soon enough she grabbed him and pulled him close to her body and started to swim up. Once she came to the surface she took in a huge gasp of air and she looked at Isamu, swimming with him in her arm that held him to her, to the side. She helped him out of the water and she layed him down "Are you okay, Isamu?" she looked down at him, cupping his face./
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Isamu:

my life flash back I started to remember things. like the first time I meet Ali when I \was about 6 year old and so was she and we played in the sandbox together . I also remember Kira drinking all the milk in fridge last week on Monday XD. Then I remember last valentine day when Ali mom left for her trip again and Ali was crying on my shoulder. All sudden I jolted awake kicking and screaming Ali and then I look at her smiled at her and stroke her face ."let go home. I smiled at her."
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 pm

XD

Ali tried calming him before he opened his eyes and smiled, seeing he was ok. Her hair was all flat from the water and her clothes stuck to her body. At least she wasnt wearing white! "Before we go home, I need my soul." she helped him up and looked for it. She ran over and grabbed it, she looked at isamu "I heard that these taste good...Should I eat it?" she looked alittle unsure.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:52 pm

I knor best memory eva!!!!!

Isamu:

I smirk at her "go ahead tell me How it taste" I watch her swallow the soul in one bite and I smirk at her "how does it taste" I look around " well we better get home Kira waiting for us she probably hungry and drank all milk again . " I busted in laughter and wrapped my arm around "come on lets go" I whisper in her ear.

(too romantic and still XD)
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 pm

lol

Ali ate it and she thinked as she ate it "chicken. It tastes like chicken." she lughed and hugged her Miester just as he had his arm around her "Alright, time to go home." she walked with him out. **Skip** once they walked in the house, she sighed "its good to be home." she looked at Isamu "i'll take a shower first." she walked to the bathroom and it wasnt locked, she opened it and ran into their 'house witch" "Gross!!!" she slammed the door shut and shivered "lock the door next time!!!" she rolled her eyes "ok looks like we're both waiting. Shes taking a shower."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Isamu:

I laugh look like we are going have to use the house outside after all she does take a long time unless we caught the water off but there peeves her off." I look at Ali quick question does Kira boobs like melons I heard they do, I laugh a little more then shower kira in a towel comin out the bathroom "ok " he smiled at kira " what is it that "you hate her?"

Kira:
"hey Ali did you like what you saw?" I laugh at her 'just kidding" I stare out window and then got back to focus I did You're guys Laundry and folded and put in draws guys . she wink at Isamu and went in her room closed the door.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Ali looked at him, steam clearly coming from her ears "Shut up Isamu!" she then glared at Kira and shook her head, walking into the bathroom and closing the door and locking it, but the lock only locked halfway for some reason and she got into the shower, washing off the salt water and everytthing. Her head rested on the wall and she sighed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm

time skip

Kira:

" I knock on Ali door " ali ali can I come in. I just wanna say sorry for what happen tiday and if you want I leave and find a new house" I said with a sigh. where did I go wrong with her why couldn't we be friends?. I thought in my head.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 pm

use the " " on talking please DX

Ali looked at the door and she walked over to the door and opening it "Who said I ever wanted you to leave." she let him come in and she sat back on her bed, cleaning her books from it "You know I dont hold grudges for long."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:24 pm

ok

Kira:
I smiled "you wanna talk to me about something, is there something wrong" I look at her "it seems like you hate my guts really bad." I sighed " I don't know what I did wrong"

sucky post.

brb need to walk dog my new one
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:29 pm

nothing... xD

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Uhh that was kira XD ..... Wtf
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:35 pm

oh. sgkbghkjdbf XDDD hold on lemme fix that
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 pm

lololololo
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:41 pm

~Lighting Chaser wrote:ok

Kira:
I smiled "you wanna talk to me about something, is there something wrong" I look at her "it seems like you hate my guts really bad." I sighed " I don't know what I did wrong"

sucky post.

brb need to walk dog my new one

Ali put her books away and shook her head "There are reasons why I do." she sat back on her bed and crossed her arms "You just seem to piss me off with everything you do. Even Isamu is probly falling for you." she sighed and looked at her "he seems to have eyes for you and not me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Kira:
I look at her " oh is see you just jealous. but I don't really care personal to me I think a slobbing dog more attractive than him ." she laughs her butt off. " He a boy , what doi expect all boy are moon to fall in love with a witch with big boobs. " So are we okay?" I smile at her
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Ali sat there "you dont understand" she mumbled. and looked at her "i guess, just get out so i can relax. Its been a hard day already." she sunk into her bed and faced away from Kira, not really wanting to talk to her anymore.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Kira:
"ok" as I walk to out of the room, I sense a Monster it busted throw the Ali room where she was and turn into a wolf and guard Ali. I growled at it. The monster swing it claw and begin to pummel me.

Isamu:
he burst throw the room kicking the door down " WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MONSTER DOING HERE" I saw the monster was hurt Kira then look at Ali and run to her "are you okay Ali?". I look at her the at Kira "Kira look really hurt" "Lets kick this monter butt and then try to help Kira OK?"
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Ali was startled and she got to her feet fast, she looked at Isamu and she turned into her sword form "another soul for me then." her blade had ice flames on it, barely visiable, she was still mad on the inside so thats what created them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Isamu:
I Swung around trying to chop this monster into little pieces but kept moving that damn monster. I took the sword and jab it into the monster head only making it peeved at me s swung it huge claw aiming for mhyface but I slice it off and stab it in the heart. I sighed looking at Kira and then took a look at Ali. "how many soul so far?".
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Ali shifted back once the monster was gone. He did leave her room a mess with books all over and her broken window "about...50." she took her soul and ate it. She then started to clean her room
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Isamu:

He grins " what the hell we only 40 more to go plus a witches soul damn it" He yawns " well going to bed can you do me favor and take care of aKira like put in her bed or something" he smiles Night night.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next