RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater Rp!!!! ( Now open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Soul Eater  Rp!!!! ( Now open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Rp!!!! ( Now open)

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Name: Ali
personality:Sweet,kind, gentle, funny, sometimes shes moody.
Relationship Status:
Weapon or meister?: Weapon
Etc: Shes a sword.
Looks: Soul Eater  Rp!!!! ( Now open) - Page 2 4366305960_16590277fd
weapon: Soul Eater  Rp!!!! ( Now open) - Page 2 Ali11

gimmie a min for my guy as well, unless i dont need one?

lol I was just dying for maka to kiss soul XD

So much Swag lol do I start or you
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:39 pm

lol I could start :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

ok will do a Ali chop lol like when maka chop soul when he say something stupid XD
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 pm

XD shes too sweet

Ali stood in front of the board, looking up at the Missions, she had her eyes set on one. The Kraken, but she didnt know weather or not her Miester would want to go against something like that. She took the kraken mission as a claim, she was brave, she could do this with her Miester and kick some badguy butt!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Lolololololololol

Isamu:

I look At Ali so look kinda nervous but then again I could be wrong, after all this was Ali I'm talking about . she can kick a whole lot of butt that for sure. I give a annoyed look." are we going ? I wanna kick that giant calamri butt and then roast him" I laugh hard and gave her a smile. For once I was glad to have a girl for my meister and she is brave girl.

Last edited by ~Lighting Chaser on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:51 pm

..lighting....can you please make more sence of that, and try using commas? XDD my brain isnt registering that quite right
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 pm

yeah sorry went to edit it and it kept erting the word.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm

~Lighting Chaser wrote:Lolololololololol

Isamu:

I look At Ali who look kinda nervous but then again I could be wrong, after all this was Ali I'm talking about . she can kick a whole lot of butt that for sure. I give a annoyed look." are we going ? I wanna kick that giant calamri butt and then roast him" I laugh hard and gave her a smile. For once I was glad to have a girl for my meister and she is brave girl.
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Ali looked over at isamu and she nodded "we might have fish for dinner." she grinned and laughed before walking out with him "We need to head out to the sea and find him. "You know me, I cant wait for some fish." she nudged him lightly and walked out of the school and looked at the card with the mission "Okay so, hes in this ocean apparently" she showed him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Isamu:

I gave her a dumb look . "well duh Fish brain is a squid and squid live in the ocean," Look in her eyes . " well I fry him for you with some rice maybe I season him with Basil and salt. Maybe that will ease you hunger for fish " I burst into Laughter again and give her my infamous smile . "come on let go get a boat and sly that Giant squid.."
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Ali laughed and hurried with him to the boat "you are awesome as my Miester." she slid her hands into her pockets and headed with him towards the docks. "Depends how big he is and how long we take for that mission. I have a feeling hes gonna try to snap me, doubt it." she looked back at him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Isamu:

I laugh at my Butt off " Don't worry we kill him in second. trust me as long as boat doesn't get destroyed, we be fine. now come on do you wanna sit here laugh all day or Kill that Giant Calamri?" I said it in a condfident way, giving her once again my Infamous sharp teeth smile. I wrap my arm around her.

(omg why does this remind me of soul and maka XD).
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 pm

xD idk

Ali rolled her eyes and got onto the boat "you smarty pants." she elbowed him lightly and looked out to sea "well, here we come Kraken! We're gonna kick your sorry Butt!" she threw her fist in the air "woo!" she looked at Isamu and giggled "Sorry, got carried away."

just...let him have normal teeth.. XDD i see him as a monster when you said sharped teeth XDDDD

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:19 pm

but...but soul haz sharp teeth

wait who clare? she suppose to be Blair lol!

clare and blair rhymes XD
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm

ksgbfkh I ment Ali XDD im focused on other things too XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Britt-21 wrote:xD idk

Ali rolled her eyes and got onto the boat "you smarty pants." she elbowed him lightly and looked out to sea "well, here we come Kraken! We're gonna kick your sorry Butt!" she threw her fist in the air "woo!" she looked at Isamu and giggled "Sorry, got carried away."

just...let him have normal teeth.. XDD i see him as a monster when you said sharped teeth XDDDD

Isamu:

I look at her ' don't worry about it Ali " I patted her head " that Kraken gonna be sorry that he even existed' I look out at the sea and pointed north " that were headen . To Death Hallow sea cave.'" I look at her and smiled "nervous?"
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Ali looked at him and shook her head "nope..." she was with him for a bit in silence "okay, yes, I am." she sat down "Just dont get your butt kicked by his many hands." she grinned and looked out to the sea, taking in the fresh scents of it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Isamu:

I look at her and rubs her back and stare in her eyes 'of course not !me getting kick by him ." I grinned "nope it be the other around with me kicking his giant squishy butt" I let out a chuckle . then look out again . "well look we almost there , prepare to get off the boat and go into the cave." I look at her again and smiled "don't worry with a partner like me were bound to win this fight."
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Ali looked up at him and smiled with a nod. She rose to her feet and hugged her Miester before getting to the one end of the boat so when it stopped, she could jump right off. As soon as the boat stopped, she jumped out of the boat and onto the ground where her feet met some water and she looked at the cave "oh boy." it looked kinda big... "Well..better get down there." she grabbed Isamu and pushed him in there, she walked as she pushed him. no way was she going to go first.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Isamu

my eye widen when she hug me at first wanted to push her off, but it felt kinda nice so I embrace her. when we got off the boat she started pushing me first. I smirk at her and said " stop being a scaredy cat." I Laugh at her. 'whats the matter you afraid Giant calamri gonna make dinner out of you. please you're just skin and bones ,if he wanted a real meal he probably go after me first." I put out my hand. " here if you scared you can hold my hand if you want?" I look at her blue eyes which hypnotized me then I stared at the ground. hoping she didn't notice.

(omg love moment. if only soul and maka did this. T_T)
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:54 pm

XD ikr?

Ali rolled her eyes "you're just skin and bones too!' she smashed into his back when he stopped and she looked at his hand then back him "Im not a child" she walked ahead and tripped over something. and she groaned, getting up and her eyes widen "Oh boy..." she felt the one arm of the cracken run over her legs "Ew!!!" she squeaked and hurried back to Isamu "Okay I know i'm brave and all but his arms are just nasty!" she shifted into her Sword form, her face appeared on the blade and she looked at him, it was obvious she didnt have her clothes on in the blade, but it only showed from the tips of her shoulders and above "Kick this Krakens slimy butt!'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Isamu:

I chuckle at her" are you sure you not scared" look at the water and saw one of the Kraken arm slithering at his weapon leg.I bursted into laughter almost falling on the floor laughing. Then I watch at her transform into her sword form. I smirked at her and said "Don't worry you probblay like getting touch by that squid anyways. I laugh as lunged to squid cutting off one of his arm. It grew back quickly then all sudden A tentacle came and slapped me hard on ground and ended up eating dirt. "shiz that hurted" I said wiped my bloody nose. " do you have a plan" I ask her.\

Last edited by ~Lighting Chaser on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Ali knew that this kraken was going to kick their butt, when she hit the floor with him, she grunted "hey! watch the blade!" she giggled and looked at the kraken "Well, try going for the eye to blind it. Then try to kill its brain or its heart. Whichever is cloest." She seen the tenticle comeing and she shifted into her human form, grabing Isamu and holding him close, dodging the arm. She pulled away and looked at the Kraken "Get up!" she looked at him, helping him up and shifting back into the Sword.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Isamu:
" Should we call Kira?" I look at her I know she didn't really like Kira . afterrall Kira is a witch who lives with us who can turn into a wolf which is pretty cool with me but she kinda of strange witch if you ask me. She helping human after all. But still I don't know if w should call her. "well whats the answer .

Kira:

Soul Eater  Rp!!!! ( Now open) - Page 2 Amy-lee

Wolf form:
Soul Eater  Rp!!!! ( Now open) - Page 2 Wolf-2
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Ali shook her head "no. I will not accept help from her!" she glared at him through the blade. You already know how much I hate her." she looked back at the Kraken and shifted to shove Isamu away and her get the blow insted. She smacked into the rock wall and she glared at the kraken "Isamu stop standing then and actually fight!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next