RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

4 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 3 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Crystal
I nodded and wripped the blood off my lips when I bite into a guys neck with my teeth. I looked down at Clint then up at Derek and stood up fully and rolled my neck alittle as the tips of my horn disappeared under my hair. I pulled my hood up and covered up the cut on my stomach with my hand putting pressure on it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 3 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Derek

He saw her put clint on her lap, Clint wolf form weight was a ton like 400 Mine was 520 pounds. Derek pet clint as he layed down still bleeding his arm in pain he looked up at Crystal and gave a small smile "Thank you..." he said as he sat nexted to Jamie and layed and hand on Clint
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Jamie smiled alittle "Gotta lay off the meat, Clint" She giggled, trying to make a joke to at least make someone crack a smile/ When they didnt she sighed "Sorry, bad joke.." she kept petting clints head softly. "Yoou'll be alright." she said softly. Then looked at Derek "you're going to have to move out of this house with Clint. More hunters will be sure to come and kill you for good."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Derek

He huffed and pet clints fur "Clint would never move out of that house...he loves that house..He was born there" He said as he saw Clint move as He smiled and got up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Jamie nodded and smiled, seeing Clint was able to move again "Well then Im gonna have to set traps around here to keep you men safe. Sure you're epic werewolves but you're gonna need all the help you can get against hunters." she looked at Clint "You alright,Clint?" she tilted her head slightly

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Crystal
I looked at Derek and nodded "Your welcome" and watched Clint and turned around and looked into the woods. There was a heavey wind that blew a big gust of snow everywhere. I turned back as my back was covered in snow. I looked down at them and zipped up my coat to keep the snow from going in my wounds.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 am

Clint

Clint was stubbling around "Yeah im fine." Derek was helping Clint to stand up straight and not falling over. Clint body was still aching from the Paralizing Poison.

Derek

"Hope your okay Crystal." She helped derek it was a good thing to accutally be nice and faithful for her helping him. His eyes kept turning red which started to bother him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:25 am

Crystal
"Ya I'll be fine. I'll heal up soon. As long as the wound is clean and all that." I shrugged and looked at him then over to his brother Clint. I walked over to him alittle and looked at where he got shot. The wound was started to heal which was a good thing. "Well its kinda healing. That's a good thing I say with a smile and looked at them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 am

Jamie helpped derek stand clint up. even though he was heavy. She didnt mind helping people. It was her specialty. her eyes held fire in them as if she was looking at a fire, but thats only happening because shes pumped up and heat is running through her body. "Should we get inside? More safer in there then out here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 am

Clint

"Yeah my healing is in process, since my body just starting get more pumped." He rubbed his head as his venom driped from his teeth

Derek

He turned seeing Clints Venom "Clint your venom is.." He said pointing around his mouth.He turned around seeing the girls "Yeah it would be better to get inside...if anyones hungry ill cook steaks"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 am

Crystal
"I'll get the door. I don't think you wanna have Clint want on his own. So I'll get the door so you don't have trouble with it and all." I say and head up with the door and waited for them to get closer. I didn't need warm air escaping from the house or anything. I could deal with the cold not so sure about Jamie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 am

Jamie helpped Clint inside with Derek since he had been alittle wobbly. "Thanks Crystal" she walked in and set down Clint on the couch. "I eat like a bird so... just give me a small piece of steak"

sorry bad post... anyway whos gonna be with who if they do turn out as relationships? like i said IF XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 am

Umm idk

Derek

He helped Clint inside "Thank you Crystal." I set Clint on the couch as i sat next to him "I eat like a pig so does Clint so ima have a big peice so will clint. I have fresh meat in the fridge ill get a head start on the cooking." He got up and walked to the fridge he grabed four peices of steak and small one for Jamie. and walked outside on the back padio and opened the top of a fancy grill
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 am

Jamie nodded and watched derek leave. She looked at Clint "Do you need anything?" she looked at the fireplace which seemed to be dying out. She got up and summoned a fire ball and slid it in as the wood lit again. She walked back to Clint and sat next to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:58 am

Clint

He looked at her "Nope im fine thanks for asking though." He smiled at her, and leaned up still sitting on the couch
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 am

Jamie nodded with a smile "you're welcome." she looked out the window which was closed and she seen the blood splatters on the snow.That reminded her of the blood on her face. She looked at Clint "Wheres your bathroom, I need to get this blood off..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 am

Clint

He smiled at her "Down the hall to the right..i would warn you...its kind of burned well by alot." He looked at her and leaned back as she got up and walked off he covered his face and ran his hands down his face
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:10 am

Jamie nodded "dont worry, im not gonna do anything personal or anything." she got up and headed to the bathroom. The sink still seemed in tact as well as the toilet.. cool.. She turned on the water of the sink and started washing up her face. Once she was done, she dryed off her hands and face, she then came in thee room "you know, I could help you guys rebuild this"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:37 am

Crystal
I closed the doors as they stepped in and followed them into the living room. I rubbed my forehead alittle and looked at Derek as he took out the steaks and when outside to cook.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Derek

He was flipping the steaks to cook each side he was adding seasoning and such as Clint came out and helped.

i dont know what to say.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 pm

yeeaahh razor, Jamie asked clint a question...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Crystal
Since Jamie and Clint were having fun talking right now I was thinking of going and help Derek with the steaks if he wants help I mean. I walked outside and looked at him. "Hey Derek. Need any help?" I asked as I slowly walked and leaned on the side of the house next to where he was cooking.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 am

Derek

He saw Crystal come out, he licked the sauce off his fingers "Ha i could use some, you got any special foods or spices you use or do?" He smiled at her as he put the finished steak on the plate and put one more steak on there
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 am

Crystal
"Well it depends. Do you like hot food." I say with a smile and walked over to him an looked at the steak. It looked nice and juicy. I would laugh if I ever saw a vampire try draining a steak. I would just start rolling. "Cause I always carry some ghost chillie spice with me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 am

Derek

He chuckled "I do accutally." He said looke at her and smiled werewolves loved juicy foods thats why we eat alot of Dead elks and elk carcuss.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next