RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

4 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 2 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Crystal
I watched as the other guy shifted and took off. It was shocking seeing him turn cause of how it looked and how massive they got. "I might just take you up on that offer. I just want to make sure you get my scent so you don't some and attack me. Or I'll have to bite you with my shark teeth." I say in a joking laugh and looked at him and nodded a hello again. "And I'm Crystal. The odd named demon." I say with a small smirk and looked over at the girl alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 2 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Jamie had no idea what to acually do. So she kept her lips sealed for now untill she was spoken to. So there was two wolves..and then a demon plus herself. She wasnt the only one which made her feel good inside.she kinda took one step back and hit a tree. Damn it...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Derek

He didnt smile. "I know how to control my shifting..i dont attack enless it attacks me first." Derek kept a glare at her his eyes turning back to hazel as he had the erdge to go and hunt with clint for dinner tonight. But He stood there not wanting her to know where our homes at. He stood there as the surrounding ice melted.

sorry bigger next post.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Crystal
"I never said you didn't know how to. I just don't need to be mistaken as a vampire. It happened before cause I got the red eyes. It was kinda fun ripping the limbs of a hunter who tried to shot me with a bow." I shrugged and looked at him. I saw his eyes go normal so mine went too and I could see he was alittle bored looking. "If you want you can follow your brother. I have some hunters to scare alittle."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Derek

"Yeah." [i]He said as his eyes turned red and he shifted his black pelt pitch black. He looked at her his ears went back as he sprinted were his brother went[/b]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Crystal
"Later." I say as he bolted off leaving me and the other girl in he area alone. I raised an eyebrow and saw she looked like someone who was freaked out or something like that. I laughed alittle and slowly walked back to the tree and turned demon and jumped up into the tree.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Jamie watched them part and she turnewd and ran back home, her hair being filled with snowflakes. Demons... not so great to be around. Especially the creepy ones. She shivered and stopped, hearing something crack. She looked around, she was slightly scared, but not scared enough, she made a fire ball, and held it, ready to throw it any minute now. Her adreniline pumped up and everything
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Derek

He sprinted as he slowled down as he saw hunters, Derek just kept running as he got home and saw his brother there on the porch. Derek howled and Clint did too Clint ran in the house as Derek sprinted into the house also slamming the door and shifted human "Hunters." Clint was standing there speechless as he knew it was better not to talk with hunters near. Derek knew they could die by hunters, geting shot paralized, trapped or even burned..Hunters dont kid around with Werewolves
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Crystal
"Oh come on. Stop being a chicken so much cavewomen. You have fire as your weapon that's not bad you just need to know how to use it. Well in a fun way that is." I say with a laugh and slide out of the tree and looked at her. I was human cause I didn't need her screaming.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Jamie narrowed her eyes "I know how to use it, trust me. Under this 'scared and girly' personality is a warrior." Jamie streched the spear till it looked like a sword, she spinned it around and such "funny how this cuts just like a real sword,eh?" the shot made her stop talking and she looked behind heer then at the girl "Where are the wolves...? I would know that shot from anywhere"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Crystal
I rolled my eyes alittle and looked when I heard a shot. "They are more then likely at their house. Their not stupid enough to stay out when they know there's wolves around." I say an looked at her and turned demon and walked back to where we first met the wolves. As I walked fog came out from behind me like I was a ghost.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Derek

He had anger rang in him Clint held him back from going outside and attacked. His eyes turned blood red as his fangs grew "Why do they alwas hunt for our kind!" He said with anger in his eyes "If you let me go ill teach them to stay away from us." Clint let me go as i bust through the door shifting wolf as Derek was face to face with a hunter. Derek walked down the Porch as he steped in a wolf trap. He yelped they needles going straight through his whole arm. Clint also felt pain in him, Clint jumped out shifting wolf watching out for traps he attacked one hunter he got shot with a arrow. Paralizing him as he fell to the ground. Derek was limping bleeding horribly and attacked the hunter who shot Clint Derek got ahold of the hunters neck. As the bow fell to the ground he saw the other hunter run and grab the bow and shot me in the side paralizing Him. He fell to the ground. Derek looked at his Brother Clint's eyes closed, laying there Derek whimpered scenting him that he badly hurt inside with his Venom mixing with the Paralizing poison could kill Clint. Derek layed there

haha..just had to
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Jamie shook her head and went a different way, if thoes wolves were legendary, they were gonna need help. Cant let them die. She ran and ran but stopped when she heard men talking. She hid behind a tree and unsummoned her fire sword. Think.. think think....she was gonna have to do something insane. She started to make a few mini pheonixes. She finished and let them fly, unarming the men which caused them to react. She summoned her sword and came out and stabbed one in the back and killed him, she pulled her sword out as she looked at the other men "Care to have alittle dance with me?" she smirked and started killing them, but some fought back. A knife went into her shoulder and she held in a scream, and then a arrow went in. She went after the guy with an arrow and killed him. She looked at the wolves that were hurt, she heard a whistle and more came out,causing her to run at fire speed and kill the hunters

grrr XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Crystal
I heard the help and smelt the blood in the air. I rolled my neck alittle as my hood and hat fell off as my horns grew. My eyes darken red as I took off into a run. It was like a most was following me. I mostky followed the moist smell of blood. I also smelt wolf so I knew who what shot. I gave a growling sound my teeth sharpe as I came to Derek and Clint. I made a small low sound the wolves would have heard. I blinded my eyes normal when they saw me to tell them it was me. I then looked at the hunters and opened my mouth as I jumled out and grabed ones arm spinning it to his back. I then put him infront of me when the hunter hunts jumled and shot at me hitting the hunter infront of me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Ok you can't really kill so many of them at one second. Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:23 pm

i know, she is going one by one, but wounding some in the prosess to kill one XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Really? its called i want action there not gonna freaking die -_- werewolves have alot more process to die..they cant die easily
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

....are you talking about me...? Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm

I was getting there. I was thinking Crystal getting shot at. Close to the heart
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Derek

It was a few hours till Derek woke up, he looked up and saw Clint still laying there his venom spilling out his mouth. Derek run up to him still bleeding from the arm he layed down and layed his head on clint as Clint was still alive and still had his venom, But he was paralized from the neck down so he couldnt move, He shifted human and had the trap on his arm he tried to get the needles out. Screaming from the pain and grunting Clint still blacked out bleeding loseing alot of blood.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Crystal
I was sitting up in a tree with blood on my hands. I was by Derek and Clint mostky the closest tree by them. I just wanted to make sure they were still alive and all that. I didn't need to see them die from hunters which is why so many immortals hated the most hunters.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Jamie looked at the men. Derek and... Clint. She looked at the demon who started helping her. Jamie ripped the knife out og her arm and then the arrow. She winced and then looked at the men, most were focused on the girl. She unsummoned her sword and ran up to them, getting the trap off Dereks arm. She looked at Clint "Damn it." she looked at Derek "What can I do to help him?" she wanted to stop the bleeding from both of them. She ripped some of her shirt and wrapped it around Dereks arm then tied it. The Hunters were dead by Crystal which was a good thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Derek

When she ripped off the trap on his arm "Nothing can save him, he's paralized, it will ware off like it did to me." I looked at her and didnt smile but she helped which was a good thing
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Crystal
I slide out of the tree and looked at them. There was a cut going across my cheek from an arrow and a strained blood spot on my stomach where an arrow went in alittle not a lot. I walked over to the three and looked down at Clint and leaned down alittle I took a hand full of grass and stood up alittle and wiped off my hands of the blood.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 pm

JAmie nodded and sitted Clint up on her lap "No wounds?" she looked at Derek again. Her hands were warm as anything "if Crystal and I hadnt gotten here in time, you both would have been done for. But no way would I let that happen." there was a fire strip over her bleeding arm like a normal bandage. It kept the blood from spilling. Also she had some blood splattered on her face She looked at crystal "Thank you, for helping." she smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next