RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

4 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt Empty The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm

XD well ill get my girl

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Crystal//21//Female
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt Swag-blonde-curls-hair-pretty-sexy-girl-hat-Favim.com-444741
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Derek Hale
Male
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt 2ih5yly
Wolf Form
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt 2e4w93l

Clint Hale
Male
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt 2dtyupu
Wolf Form
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt 2a62r6o

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

My girl got swag lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Jamie.
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt Tumblr_lz7pap5E2g1qh8927o1_1280_thumb
Theme

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Alright, and plot?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Plot...hmmm..well what do we want it to be-first of all.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Immortal?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes! Mines a demon with a weird look. Britt knows what I mean lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Clint and Derek will be Werewolves.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:37 pm

ok either Jamie is a fire user or a shifter
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm

She has red hair so fire!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:45 pm

0-0

Derek

He was in the woods with Clint it was snowing and th snow came down hard. Derek saw a elk herd but derek and clint were the strongest werewolves ever. There well built and fed bodies there razor sharp teeth there venom, Derek and clint sprinted through the woods and attack the two bull elks clinging onto there necks and slamming the bull elks to the ground. Clint already had his on the ground and his Venom shutting down the elks body. Derek's Venom was more deadly it had a virus in it, derek couldnt get the virus because he had the virus venom since he was born. Clint was eating and comping on the bloody liver of the bull elk. Derek was beginning to eat
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh whatever lol

Crystal
I was in the woods up in a dark part of the tree. My eyes were red with horns out and my whole mouth full of sharps teeth like a shark. I was one of the weird looking demons. I look like a demon and devil mixed together but I'm for sure I was only a demon. I looked around and saw two wolves attacking an elk. I smirked alittle and watched as my vision was red tinted alittle from the color my eyes have gone to. I disappeared from the tree to one tag was closer to them and I hide in the darker area.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Jamie was happening to be shoveling snow out of the pathway near the log cabins in the woods because well.. she was nice enough to do such a job there was only 3 cabins, and she lived in one of them. She was acually shoveling snow in a short sleeved shirt and some kapreese. The power she held was fire. There was no need for her to buckle up and get warm. Ever since she was a kid, she heard myths of the wolves and how they hunt around here she was fasinated of the stories as a child.Finishing up her job, she put the shovel away and just started wondering around

dont worry, jamie will go somewhere in a minute
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Derek

His ears pinned to his head he turned around and saw something jumped to another tree. Clint was still eating Derek had blood all around his mouth His blood red eyes following everything that was moveing makeing sure werewolf hunters werent around. Derek's and Clints masive body heat melting the surrounding ice and snow Clints goldish silverish eyes He had our mothers eyes. Derek had his fathers, Derek Howled as Clint joined in
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Crystal
I slide out of the tree seeing the wolf follow where I was jumping and going. I landing on the ground with my eyes still full on red my teeth all still sharpe but my horns covered by a hat and a herd. I looked at the massive wolf and could tell he was a werewolf. Normal wolves were never that big. I went human looking with green eyes an my blinde hair hinted with Orangeish red natural high lights showed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Derek

Seeing the Demon on the ground in frount of me seeing her going back to normal. It was painful to shift into werewolf and human Derek shifted into human he was only wearing pants, he looked at her as clint came running and shifted he was next to me. Derek didnt lay his eyes off her watching her every move makeing sure she didnt try to hurt us. Things would get ugly, clint still had white venom all around inside his mouth and out. Clint wiped it off he didnt feel any posion or anything, clints had poison Derek's had virus. Derek looked at her his eyes turning back to hazel as Clints turned back to hazel also. "Hello?" Derek said with a deep and shallow tone
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Crystal
I watched as the wolves got closer. One shifted into a human so I was right about them being a werewolf. Normal wolves would only be half that size. I then saw the other one shift with white stuff around his mouth and it made me squint my eyes wondering alittle. Either it was something from being in wolf form or it was something I didn't want to say. I snapped out of it when the looks to be older one started to talk alittle I looked at him and nodded. "Hola...."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Jamie looked around as she heard howling. She went towards the howls. Snowflakes hit her face but she ignored it. once she got there, she stopped and seen men but not the wolves.. Were these the lengendary 'wolves'. Obviously since she had spotted the dead elk things. She was frozen, she didnt move. Also she spotted a woman. her blue eyes just scanned all 3 of them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Derek

He saw footsteps behind him, he turned around seeing another women Dereks eyes turned Red beginning to see things in black and white and red. Clint turned around and his eyes begun to turned gold and silver, Derek anger ranged and boldged. A Shifter and a Demon, The only thing that Clint hated the most was Vampires. Derek didnt mind them eless they were slutty or bitchy or even rude Derek hated them. "What you doing here?" Derek said looking at them both
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Jamie is a fire user XD

Jamie shook her head "I only heard you're howling. And I wanted to see if it was the real thing that I had heard for years now." she looked innocently at them, "Im not here to harm you at all" she looked between the men "you can pat me down if you want to, im not armed. And you arent the only immortals left. Im one as well. One of the 5. but the other 4 died. Im last of them."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Crystal
As his eyes went red so did mine just incase as my vision tint red but I can still see the real colors. If one of them made a move I would too. "All I was doing was sitting in a tree. Till I watched you attack a elk so I wanted to watch. Death is kinda a topic I care to watch happen." I say with a small grin alittle and crossed my arms. I wasn't trying to be all "I'm awesome. I'm sexy." no I was just saying that since I was a demon and I didn't like the sight of death.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Derek

He thought as Clint glared at Jamie Derek looked at Crystal glareing at them Clint turned to me saying he was gonna hunt i said ok as he shifted and ran off toward our house. Derek looked at both of them now "Hmm, Okay....Never saw a Fire user but i have seen a demon...If you like the site of death or anything watch us hunt which happends like five times a day." He said lowly, If clint died derek would shut down, werewolves always shut down if there pack or family died. Clint was all that derek had but clint wouldnt die he's really smart. "Im Derek, and That was my brother Clint."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next