RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

4 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 9 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 am

Jamie was under the covers, petting her Pheonix. it was quiet and thats what she liked about him. Hearing a bag being opened, she peeked over her covers "Good morning you to" she giggled softly and went back to petting the Pheonix.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 9 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 am

Crystal
I smiled and saw some blood on the side of his mouth and laughed alittle leaning up and wiping it off with my thumb and smirked alittle. "You must love meat." I say with a smiled and placed my hands on his chest and tapped my pointer fingers on his chest.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 am

Derek

He smirked "Hell yeah i do" He said bitting his lip softly seeing her put her hand on his chest "Is the little goody girl turning bad finally" he said winking at her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 am

Crystal
I looked at his cheat then up at him with a smirk. "Who ever said I was good." I say and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down pressing my lips to his kinda rough but yet flirty at the same time.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

Derek

He smirked and kissed her grabbing her waist and pressed her agaisnt him.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:45 am

Crystal
I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair as I smile alittle under the kiss. It was either leading him to the wall or pushing Clint off and going on the bed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 am

Jamie rolled her eyes under the covers and dissapeared the pheonix. She sat up "Im going to get fresh air." she went to the door that led to the fire emergency stairs and she went out, sitting on one of the steps. She would have to change. She took in the fresh air that blew against her skin.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 am

Derek

He put her on the bed, smirking kissing her and pushed clint off the bed and starting geting alittle rough as he kissed alittle deeper

Clint

He fell off the bed. his hair all messed up still have the sleep face. his head peeking from the behind the bed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 am

Jamie looked over and sighed seeing Clint on the floor. She got up, went in, grabbed a moring snack for clint and brought Clint outside "Im guessing they just want alone time." she sat with him and handed him the snack "if anything gets hot and hevy you dont want to be in there"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 am

Crystal
I Laughes alittle and Kissed him back with a smirk and bit him lower lip playfully then letting to and kissing him back alittle my fingers still tangled in his hair
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 am

To cause some drama

Marissa//21//female//werewolf (One red eye one brown.)
The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 9 Tumblr_mf3uh0Jvwn1qek5efo1_500
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:08 am

lol whos she gonna cause drama with?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 am

People
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 am

Derek

Smirking,kissing her pressing his body against her starting to use tounge. He slide his hand up her shirt then back down he smiled and kept on kissing

Clint

"Im gonna go get some food from down staires since were cutting down..I'll make sure no one reconizes me." He walkes down staires, wearing a hat and sunglasses. He went to the Bafay, and got some food
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 am

Crystal
I smirked alittle injoying the feeling of his hands under my shirt on my skin. I smirked alittle and rolled so he was on the bottom and missed him more.

Marissa
I walked into the hotel and looked around. I yawned alittle since it was still early and went to go get me some breakfast and bump into Clint. My eyes were part wolf and last human. Always have after I got cut on my eye.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 am

Clint

He got bumped into he turned and his gold kind of showed through the sun glasses seeing her red eye and brown eye. He stood there "Sorry about that." He said not a smile he said kindly

Derek

He was fliped to be on the bottom. He smirked and begun kissing her again
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 am

Mari
"It's fine I should watch where I walk." I saw some hint of gold in his glasses and gave a small smile as I slowly lifted them up so only I could see his eyes. "Not a bad color for a wolf....." I say in a low whisper and put his glasses back down and held my hand out. "I'm Marissa"

Crystal
I kissed him then moved down his neck and down his chest to the line on his pants then Moved back up slowly.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 am

Clint

"I'm Clint, Your quite smart to figure it out fast." He smiled slighty and had two bags of food for everyone up staires "Would you like to come up staires with me.. i have my friends and my brother..my brother is a wolf too." He smiled as he looked at her

Derek

It started to feel good, He held it in as he let out a deep breath as he kissed her as she came up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 am

Crystal
I smirked alittle and kissed him again gripping the blanket instead up clawing his arms.

Marissa
I smirked alittle and pointed up. "I think by the sound of it they are having a lot of fun." I say with a laughs nd shrug. "But sure. Why not."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

Jamie had nothing to do but sit there,outside and on the steps. Fiddling with her thumbs "I feel like a caged bird" she looked passed the railing and down the alley and to the passing people. Doing the normal routine. She never knew people walked around as early. Maybe going to work. sadly she couldnt have a Pheonix fly around. She would put everyone at risk if she did, so she didnt do it. She started to sing lowly. She Wolf by David Guetta. She loved the song except for the random mix inbetween the lyrics in the song itself. She closed her eyes as the wind blew and she sung
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Britt omfg! i love the song she wolf!!! by david guetta i know every single word!!

Clint

"But i have no choice i cant stay out here for long." He said looking at her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 pm

I love the wolf they used, it was so beautiful
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah i love it, (: Britt do u want i can bring in Michael? if u even like him.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Marissa.
"Oh really?" I say and raised an eyebrow. I didn't really wanna ask just incase. "Well lead the way then" I say and put my arm out with a smile and let him lead the way.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 pm

if you want one of the sexy guys you got! XD but vamp only made that charrie to just cause drama. Drama chairrie XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next