RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

4 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 10 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Clint

He chuckled, as he walked up to the room and opened the door and saw them still kissing. "Give me a second." He ran and body slammed them and jumped on the bed like a little kid "STOP IT LOVE BIRDS WE GOT COMPANY!' He laughed and hoped off.

Derek

He saw a girl and hurried up his shirt off and shit XD..He scent it was a werewolf. His eyes turned red "Another Werewolf...Hello? im Derek"

You sure? dont be just saying that? be honest do you think hes hot? do u want him in this roleplay?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 10 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm

no not really. I rather let jamie get jelous and crap XD (with clint)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Wooow, i think hes sexy as hell.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 pm

well..im...me XD so im picky
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Im picky with food.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Crystal
I laughed alittle and sat up and looked at the girl. I loved her hair and saw she had one red eye and one brown. He looked nice to me. I looked at Derek seeing his eyes red. "Derek no fighting" I say and nudged him alittle.

Marissa
"Hola. I'm Marissa. Mari or Rissa or short. Whichever one you wanna call me by" I say with a smile and looked at the girl and tilted my head. She looked like I knew her or something
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 pm

im just saying jamie is still outside :P XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:03 pm

im picky with food too XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Clint

"Like before hes my brother, i think there dateing i dont know im not really paying any attention." He said kind of rolling his head to the side while saying that. he through derek a bag of food, and one bag to Crystal "Some food for you guys when your hungry. make yourself like home with us people you just met." He said with a chuckle and gave her light punch on the shoulder

Derek

"There better be something with meat in here". He opened the bag and saw a hamburger he hadent have one forever he took a bite and smiled "Perfect!" He said then gave Crystal and kiss on the cheek
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Marisaa
I laughed and watched them. They seemed kinda happy which was a good thing. I went and leaned on the wall and looked at Crystal again and tilted my head.

Crystal
I smiled and took the hamburger from Derek and laughed and took off to the bathroom and locked myself in there using my body to lock it. I wanted to see if he could get in. Well I mostly would anyways.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Derek

He was about to take another bite as she took his hamburger and ran off and and locked the door. He growled as he walked over and pounded on the wall "Crystal open this door or ill break it down" she didnt answer, He sliped his finger sbetween the door and broke the screws and took the door straight off.as he put the chair down his eyes blood red he smirked
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Jamie stood up and came back inside, she seen the new girl and love birds that stopped kissing 'err.. Whos this?" she tilted her head slightly, her eyes were odd but really pretty
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Crystal
I laughed and looked at him and hid it behind my back and smirked at him. "Your going to have to win me over to get it." I say with a laugh and looked at the broken door then the hindges then to him and smirked having my eyes go red too. "I have red eyes too."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Derek

He smirked "Congrats i so didnt know that." he said messing aroun with her

Clint

"This is Marissa" He smiled as he sat down next to marissa
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Jamie nodded "Ah I see" she looked at Marissa and smiled warmly "Im Jamie, the... mostly human girl then a wolf/demon."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Crystal
"Oh so you don't want this hamburger anymore I guess" I say with a laugh and kept it behind me and stuck my to the out. "Maybe I should eat it." I looked at him with a small grin on my face making sure not to laugh.

Marissa
I looed at the girl and nodded and looked at Clint and ruffled his hair and slide off his sunglasses. "You look better when I can see your eyes." I say and layed my legs out and smiled alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Derek

"Nooo!" He jumped on her and pinned her down and grabed the hamburger "Ill have that" He ran off and hid in the corner and shuved the hamburger in his mouth

Clint

smiled "Yeah i do." His eyes were turning gold then hazel gold hazel. Not being able to control them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Jamie didnt like this one bit. Just met everyone and is already flirting with Clint!? What the heck? She couldnt get jelous and she shook it off. Even though heat was boiling in her "what did you get from downstairs, clint?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Crystal
I laughed and ran after him and tackled him to the ground. I looked at his face then down at his shirt as I sat on his lap and smirked. "I wonder what will happen if I rip this shirt." I say an laugh alittle.

Marissa
I Laughed and looked at his eyes and patted his cheek with a smile. "Calm down wolf boy. I don't need you butt scudding or anything on the carpet." I laughed and looks at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Derek

"Dont you dare, ill rip all your shirts jeans and let the wolves eat your shoes!" He smirked at her and held her in his lap

Clint

"I dont do that i have a discharge with my wolf body, i can change at random times...trust me the only time i shifted and butt rubbed across the carpet is when i have Spice Crystal had i was butt rubbed across the grass all night!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 pm

er....
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Jamie didnt like this one bit. Just met everyone and is already flirting with Clint!? What the heck? She couldnt get jelous and she shook it off. Even though heat was boiling in her "what did you get from downstairs, clint?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Crystal
I smiled and looked down at him. "So you would leave me naked? For other guys to see me? Ya that should have people question." I say and leaned down and kissed under his chin and pulled away.

Marissa
I laughed and looked over at Crystal. "Oh god. If only I saw that." I say and leaned alittle to the side and place my legs over his lap and looked up at the girl. "All I saw was him getting hamburgers really."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Clint

He looked up "I got some hamburgers and fries." He handed her a bag, He looked down seeing her put her legs on my lap and smiled at her

Derek

"Fine you win this time!" He said and wraped his arms around her and gave her a kiss
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Jamie looked at Marissa and nodded "Oh I see" she summoned her Pheonix and it sat on her arm that was on the table, she pet it gently. It flapped its wings alittle and looked at Marissa before looking back at Jamie. The Pheonix knew that Jamie was quite jelous right now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next