RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

Roxanne laughed and hugged him. "I'm really really sorry...." He turned her head and she stared up into his eyes. She waited for him to kiss her, she was too scared to kiss him first.

Sorry, WB
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 am

Ash saw that she was too nervous so he closed the distance between them and kissed her. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arms lightly around her waist. He pulled back for a moment and smiled against her lips. "Sorry." He murmured, not really sorry at all. It had been a wonderful first kiss with her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 am

Roxanne had wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. She was super bummed when he pulled away and apologized. "Don't be..." Her arms still draped around his neck, which she had forgotten about, she blushed, looking at the ground. The kiss had been amazing.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 am

Ash smiled. "Well then can I do it again?" Without waiting for an answer he swooped in for another kiss. Dang Ash. Only 20 minutes of knowing the girl and you're already kissing her? Nice! He smiled. "I like kissing you." He immediately turned red, realizing he had said it out loud.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:59 am

Roxanne smiled when he asked if they could kiss again, but before she could say absolutely, he kissed her again. So she went along with it, her lips moving perfectly in sync with his. When he pulled away and said that he liked kissing her, she giggled. "I like kissing you too!" She mumbled, almost inaudibly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 am

Ash smiled. "Would it be a total cliche if I asked you out right now?" He asked, smiling happily. He felt like he was floating; he was so happy. Would this relationship last? Or would it end quickly like his other relationships had? He hoped it would be the first option. They came to a stop outside of her cabin and he smiled. "I can show you a cool spot." He said quietly, glancing around. There were a lot of secret places here and he knew a lot of them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

Roxanne laughed. "Yes." That was all she had to say. The continued on walking through the woods to a cabin with a big number seven on the door and she glanced at it. When he asked if she wanted to see a special spot and a wide grin spread across her face as she nodded. "Of course!" Maybe this could be their special thing. Unless someone else knew? "Does anyone else know about this?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Ash smiled. "Then I'll ask you out another time." He started walking with her deeper into the forest. He stopped for a moment, thinking. "No I don't think so....but you never know." He shrugged. They started walking again. He led her through some bushes and over a large flat rock. They stumbled through some more bushes and came into a small clearing that was well covered by trees. There was only one way in or out since the trees grew so close to eachother.
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 172051648235525009_um2kWu2n_b
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVDIzOttg6Q4rBaRRhrPrgZ1tVNrUhY7pOTU4JFBA0cfMMuXEO5PyHbjTO
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 6a301e431c312de7d1b86b4101e3debe
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Ash smiled. "Then I'll ask you out another time." He started walking with her deeper into the forest. He stopped for a moment, thinking. "No I don't think so....but you never know." He shrugged. They started walking again. He led her through some bushes and over a large flat rock. They stumbled through some more bushes and came into a small clearing that was well covered by trees. There was only one way in or out since the trees grew so close to eachother.
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 172051648235525009_um2kWu2n_b
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVDIzOttg6Q4rBaRRhrPrgZ1tVNrUhY7pOTU4JFBA0cfMMuXEO5PyHbjTO
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 3 Weeping
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Roxanne laughed and kept walking along side him. When they got to the clearing, she gasped. "It's beautiful...." She said in a low voice, looking around. After the shock wore off, she turned to Ash. "How did you ever find this?!" She exclaimed. The place was so wonderful, so magnificent, so beautiful. It was just like something Roxanne would love. She smiled and turned around to hug him. She was so excited. The place was just gorgeous with all different shades of different colors. Lavender, violet, yellow, dark green, light green, baby blue, red, pink...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Ash smiled and hugged her back, looking around at the beautiful clearing. "I have been at this farm for a while with my sister. I love to explore so I've found a lot of the secret places here." He lead her over to the willow tree and sat down under it, trailing his fingers through the water.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Roxanne sat down beside him, leaning in and resting her head on his shoulder. He was warm and she was fairly cold, but Roxanne was always cold so it was no big deal. They just sat there in silence for a while, Roxanne drifting in and out of asleep. Eventually she ended up with her head in his lap, hair sprawled out around her, staring up at the leaves of the beautiful, occasionally glancing at him. Neither of them said anything for a while.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Ash had his arm around her and he knew she was drifting in and out of sleep but he let her do so. It was such a peaceful place, after all. Once her head was in his lap, he played with her hair. Running his fingers through the silky strands of her hair, he smiled down at her. No words were needed. This moment was special and there were no words that needed to be remembered to keep the memory alive.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Roxanne blushed and smiled when he started playing with her hair. She looked into his eyes, still smiling at him. She hoped he hadn't felt awkward when she had been sleeping. He didn't seem to so she let it go. A few moments later she realized that one of his hands was playing with her hair and the other was holding her hand. That made her smile again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Ash saw her smile. Good, he thought, she's happy. He looked out over the pond for a moment. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath of the fresh air. It was so calm...so peaceful. He loved every second of it. "Hey Roxanne.....want to go out sometime?" He smiled. "We could carve our initials into this tree. It could be our tree. Our secret spot." He smiled dreamily at the thought of it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Roxanne grinned and nodded. She absolutely positively adored the idea of it. Speechless, she sat up, adjusting herself on his lap and kissed him. After a while of them kissing, her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, she pulled away. "Do you have a knife with you?" She really really hoped that he did so that they could carve their names or initials into the gorgeous willow tree.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Ash smiled, perfect date ideas already rushing through his head. Then her legs were around his waist, her arms around his neck, and her lips were on his. He kissed her back passionately until she pulled away and asked for a knife. He was too dazed from kissing her to realize why she wanted a knife. It took him a minute but then he remembered. "Oh yeah! I have my pocketknife with me." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the folding knife. He gently slid her off of his lap and scooted closer to the tree.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Roxanne smiled under the kiss, knowing that she had surprised him. When he said that he did have a knife, she got excited. She slid off of his lap and watched him carve an R and A in to the willow. She grinned at the scratchy lettering and turned to him. "So when do you wanna... You know... Go on that date...?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Ash grinned when she mentioned the date. "Whenever you want to, my dear." He looked at the scratchy lettering in the tree. It was now their special tree. Their special hideout. Special x3 He wrapped his arm around her. "We can do whatever you'd like to do...what do you like to do?" He smiled. If they wanted to they could play 20 questions to get to know eachother.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 am

Roxanne grinned. "Oh, so I pick when and where?" She pondered the though for a minute and grinned. "Soon. Aaaannnnd surprise me!" She laughed and waited till he sat back down before she scooted back on to his lap. She thought about it some more and decided that she truly didn't know what a perfect date should be because she had never been on a real date!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 am

Ash smiled and resumed playing with her hair once she was back on his lap. "Well, give it some thought as to what you would like. I need to know more about you so I can know what to plan." He leaned against the tree, closing his eyes.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 am

Roxanne thought about it for a while and gave up. She decided it would just be easier to tell him what she liked and didn't like. "I love swimming in natural places like lakes and stuff, volleyball, singing, rollercoasters... Ummm... i love animals! I can't stand Mexican food or loud places..." She thought after that but stayed silent.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 am

Ash smiled, listening to what she liked and disliked. He'd have to be sure to remember all of that. Hmm. He had an idea.... x3 Ash smirked. "I have the best idea." He kissed her on the cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 am

Roxanne looked at him and smirked. "Is it a seeeeecccccccccrrrrreeeeeeeeettttt?" Then she squealed. "Oh! I forgot! I love surprises!" She laughed and kissed him again, trying to surprise him even though it was her who like surprises and probably not him. Her lips moved with his, not ever wanting to pull away (x
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 am

Ash smiled. This was a great idea. He chuckled. "Hey I can't give away the surprise." He was kissing her again, his arms around her waist. Their lips moved in sync. lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next