RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 7 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 am

Sam looked at Ash, biting his lip. He looked pathetic, and Sam felt bad for him. His anger had got the best of him, and he couldn't imagine how it would feel to loose Akira...well, actually he could but...not the point. He looked down at Ash, still crying on Akira's shoulder, with a small sigh. After a minute, he spoke up, "Ash...look, man. You've got Sarah..You're gunna be the ruler!", he added quickly, trying to be positive. "You've got a good life going..." His voice trailed off as he ran out of things to say and there was a moment of awkward silence.

Whew. Better post xD alrightie, better get to sleep. Gotta get up at 330 :3 night C;
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Ash sobbed quietly, although he did listen to what Sam had to say. Akira pulled away and pushed his bangs out of his face like a little kid. "Ash, want us to swim you home?" She asked, concern filling her voice. She knew how hard it must be for him. He hesitated then nodded and trying to dry his tears. She smiled a little, trying to brighten the mood a little. She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and he started sobbing all over again. She bit her lip. "Oops. Sorry!" She stood up and pulled him up. He folded her into a hug and she hugged him back. "C'mon Sam. Join the hug." She said with a smile. "Let's all make up." She and Ash moved so he could come into the hug too.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 am

Sam raised his eyebrows, one word going through his mind as he watched Ash- childish. When Akira told him to join the hug, well...let's just say he had other ideas than making up with a hug. With an inward sigh, and a small, fake, chuckle, he joined the hug awkwardly. He hated this situation, and pulled away as quickly as was possible without being rude.

xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Akira could sense Sam's awkwardness. She shot him a look that told him to not do anything mean. They all pulled apart and she took Ash's hand in her right hand and Sam's in her left hand. "C'mon Sam. Let's bring Ash home." She pulled them both out of the sub and swam towards the city. Once they got there she let Ash lead the way. He secretly hoped Sarah wasn't there so she wouldn't see him like this. He tried to dry his tears but hey, they were underwater anyway so it didn't matter. His face was all red though and his eyes were puffy from crying.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm too lazy to type up a post for Sarah xD

Sam saw her look and again sighed inwardly. He followed Akira, dropping Ash off at his house. After sayin goodbye, they left. Back at the sub, Sam looked at Akira silently. He cleared his throat slightly, starting at her, though he didn't expect her to do our say anything. "Uhhh" he mumbled under his breath, not realizing he had. He was still feeling awkward from all they had gone through in the last..What, two days?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm

xD thats fine

Akira crossed her arms as she looked at Sam. She sat on the bed across from him. "'Uhh' what?" She frowned. "You could have been a little more sympathetic....I mean...he's heartbroken." She bit her lip. "And I'm the one who caused it." She looked down and mumbled some swear words. "I need to take a class on how to handle people. First, I get killed. Second, I almost get raped. And then third, I break a guy's heart. Or maybe the third one came before the second one...either way. It's still terrible."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Sam sighed, a bit of his frustration showing through, "Well. He doesn't have to act so childish and...Oh Akira. Dont say that" Sam said gently, moving in front of Akira. He took her hands, looking into her eyes, "You are amazing Akira...Just a bit..err, unluckly." He smiled slightly and kissed her gently. Pulling away, he looked into her eyes, "He'll be alright" he said, doing his best to sound reassuring.

Sorry for the short post. Gtg eat
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

It's fine :)

Akira frowned. "Unlucky? I have you, don't I?....wait. I do have you, right? You're not bailing on me?" Her eyes widened. She quickly threw her arms around his neck. "Don't leave me! I'll be good and stay away from Ash!" She pulled back and gave him a kiss. "Love you...?" She said, almost as a question. She pushed some of his hair out of his face and smiled. "You know what? You are so handsome. And sweet. And you have such cool powers. Oh no. What if other girls, think so too?" She got up and quickly slammed the sub door shut. "No other girls allowed in here!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Sam frowned when she asked if she had him.

I'll finish alittle later C: DON'T REPLY xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:58 pm

xD Fine I shall wait.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Sam frowned when she asked if she had him. He was about to answer that, of course she had him- but then she started rambling. He did his best not to laugh. It was really quite cute. When she started talking about other girls wanting him, he found an opening to mess with her, which hadn't happened in a while. Hiding a smile, he sighed and rolled his eyes, standing up. For good measure, he crossed his arms, "I don't know. There's a lot of fish in the sea." And with that, he walked out of the room, then out of the sub. Barely able to control the chuckles trying to escape, he hid where he could see the door, but Akira wouldn't be able to see him- in front of the sub. When she came out, he swam/walked over to her, "Decided to come after me, I see. Not unusual," he grinned. He chuckled and wrapped her in a hug, kissing her head. She had started to get mad, which he thought was totally, unbearably cute, but he sensed he was also going a bit too far. "I'm kidding Akira. You know I'd never leave you" he said softly, almost like an apology.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Akira was stunned when he mentioned that there were other fish in the sea. "Sam!" She screamed at him as he walked out of the room then out of the sub. "You @$$!" She was furious now. She considered letting him go but she followed him anyway. Once she stepped out of the sub he came into view. He mentioned something about her coming after him. She shoved him hard in the chest. "You jerk!" Then his arms were wrapping around her and a gentle kiss was being placed on her forehead. She slipped out of his embrace. "Ha ha very funny. Don't mess with me like that!" She threw up her arms and let out a frustrated cry. "I can't believe you did that!" She kicked him with her tail. "I'm going into town." She turned and crossed her arms, swimming away.

Oooh she's pissed xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:54 pm

xD Ooopsie

Sam was still smiling a bit. How did she look so cute? She was obviously pissed off. "Ah, come on Akira. You know I was kidding." he said, swimming after her. He caught up and swam in front of her, holding her arms gently, but firmly. "Okay. I'm sorry I did that. I know, I went a little overboard." he mumbled. He looked into her eyes. Her beautiful, deep, uhhh _color here_ eyes. He gave her a quick kiss. "But, if you're going into town. I'm coming with you because, unfortunately, at least half of those fish are males looking for a lovely girl" he said, unfolding her arms and taking one of her hands in his.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:57 pm

I gtg try to get another quick post up or at least one up later. Sorry have to get off so early
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Akira groaned and rolled her eyes when he swam in front of her. "You are so annoying. Just leave me alone!" He grabbed her arms and she glared at him, her rainbow eyes flashing red for a moment. "Who cares if there are guys looking for a lovely girl? I bet you're just coming along for the girls that are in town!" She tore herself out of his grip and swam on. "You hurt me. I don't trust you. Jokes like that aren't funny. I'm too sensitive for that sh**." She turned to face him, her bottom lip trembling. "I know it was just a joke to you. But it hurt me. And you think this is funny."

Her eyes:
Supa and Queen :D - Page 7 Tumblr_m1bizxStpT1ro1q2bo1_500
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Sam bit his lip, dammit he thought. He had only been trying to mess with her a little. He carressed her face with one of his hands. "Akira," he said softly, "I'm sorry, okay. I really didn't mean it that way." Her comment about just coming for the girls hit him hard. He wasn't the kind of person to do that. Then she mentioned not trusting him. He dropped his hand, looking at her sadly. Without a word, he swam in the direction of the sub, barely hearing her last words.

Last edited by ScarletTheKitty on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Akira floated there for a moment, biting her lip in indecision. She could swim away from him. She could really do it. But it would break her heart. She turned and watched him swim back towards the sub. "Sam...." she said softly, knowing he couldn't hear her. She quickly swam after him, running into him and knocking him to the sandy floor. She was laying on his back. She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry." She murmured into his hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Sam was a few feet away when he was suddenly knocked down. Surprised, he was about to lash out at whatever had knocked him over, but then he heard Akira's voice and felt her arms wrapping around him. He unwrapped her arms, rolled over (so that he was on his back) and sat up. He wrapped his arms around her, "I am too. I shouldn't have done that." he said quietly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Akira smiled sadly. "And I shouldn't have reacted so harshly. I especially shouldn't have said that you would only be going to the town with me for the girls. That was cruel of me. I know you're not like that." She sat on his lap and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I truly do love you, Sam. I'm so glad that we're engaged. Well..that is if you still want to marry me after all of this." She said, peeking up at him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:36 pm

"You had a right, too" he said, but she had overreacted a tad xD. Sam was surprised at her last comment, "Of course I do Akira. We're going to fight"- he winced slightly- "and have fights worse than this. We're human. Well, sorta anyway. You get my point" he smiled slightly, and gave Akira a kiss. After a moment of silence, he said, "Wanna go look at houses now? Without any distractions?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Akira winced when he mentioned that they would still have fights, worse fights even. "I know," she said quietly. Then he proposed looking for houses now. She smiled. "I'd like that. But Sam,.....do you ever think we'll go back on land?" She asked, looking up towards the far off light of the surface. They were so deep that it was hard to see. It was nothing bigger than a small shimmer like a piece of glitter. She looked at him. "I do kind of miss the land." She looked down at her tail. She slammed it down on the ground. "I left to escape this place. I never thought I'd be back. It's....so confusing." She frowned. "Let's just go look at houses." She floated up and held out a hand to help him up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Sam didn't answer. One, he didn't want to get her hopes up and two...He had no idea. When she offered her hand, he took it and kissed it gently before floating up on his own. He took her hand and kissed her cheek, "Alright." He agreed. As they walked into town, people occasionally shot him a weird look, or flashed Akira a smile. "This is your area" he said, swinging their hands between them. "I've got no idea where im going" he said with a small smile. She asked about what kind of house he wanted and such, and he replied with, "Whatever you want." And that was the truth- he wanted her to be happy, or, well, as happy as she could under the sea.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Akira could tell by the silence that he wasn't sure that they would be going back up to the surface any time soon. "Never mind." She muttered, eyes downcast in disappointment. "Maybe we can go up for vacation or something." They held hands and she giggled as he swung their hands back and forth between them as they swam. They got into town and she looked around at the houses. She asked what type of house he would like and he answered saying that they could get whatever she wanted. She rolled her eyes with a smile. "I'd like you to have an opinion on each house too, ya know." She looked at the houses they passed. They were very nice. And she knew everything down here was practically free. So money wasn't a problem. She could find a job in town. She pointed at one house. "What do you think of that style? Or is it too modern?"

Supa and Queen :D - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnrFhHqDpUmPBT4g-jVNZ5vykIN9amd2GgKSbdPRZDapbxlnY8
Supa and Queen :D - Page 7 A-glorious-beautiful-white-house-design-in-Queensland-Australia-by-Jared-Poole-4-588x717
Supa and Queen :D - Page 7 Luxus-csaladi-haz-101
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Sam felt bad for Akira. He would hate to be in her situation, but then again, w was his any better? He pondered over that, and almost missed Akira's words. "I like it. But you're right. Maybe something alittle...cozier?" He suggested.

Blahhh
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Akira smiled. "Good idea. Something cozier." They kept swimming and she stopped at another house. "One like this?" She asked, pointing at the house. It was cozier. She loved the porch. And there was a balcony off the main bedroom. She loved the colors. A dark blue with a white trim was nice.

Supa and Queen :D - Page 7 Your-old-house-02
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next