RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 38 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Nikki
"Your making it look like you knocked me up." I say with a small laugh and move his hand away. And around here that would spread fast." I say and looked at him. "Plus I took a pill so I dont really need tea. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Draco: "Oh, I'm sorry." He shoved his hands into his pockets and stodd next to her. "It's pretty out tonight. Don't you think?" His eyes examined the woods and he bit his lip. "Are you alright, besides the cramps I mean?"

option number two:
option number three:
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Nikki
"Ya. It's nice out." I say and wipe blood off my hand hoping he didn't notice. "And other then that I'm fine." I say and bit my lower lip hoping he didn't smell the deer blood.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Draco: "Good, I'm glad to hear that." He smiled and gave her cheek a quick kiss. That's when he could smell it. The deer blood. "You've already eaten deer meat?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Nikki
I sigh alittle and nodded. "Inwas in pain my wolf side came out there was a deer right there and my wolf side took over. And I can't control it when it's like that."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:23 pm

if u change tyrannys pic ill kill u XD

Kairi: Now I was too focused on the men and didnt relize tyranny was naked really. But I was kinda used to it when Travis would come out of his room when we had sleep overs and forget I was there. I kissed his cheek "Painful. I heard it somewhat."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Ok ok XD I won't

Draco: "I understand. I don't know why you didn't just tell me that." He shrugged and sat down on the steps. "It's not like I'm alpha or something. I wouldnt get mad." His hand ran through his hair and he looked up at her.

Tyranny: "Painful? That's the first pain you've ever felt without me taking control and feeling all of it." He growled slightly and composed himself again. "Sorry, it just kinda pisses me off with that kind of stuff." And he was still a bit drunk. He shook his head and walked out of the basement room, annoyed with Travis' presence and he could actually leave for once. He didn't have to stick around and deal with it.

Travis: "That'll take some getting used to." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Lets get out of here. Now that I don't have to stick around, I don't want to be here." Tyranny would just have to deal with it by himself. Even though he probably didn't know how to even use a fridge. He'd figure it out though. The farther away from Kairi the better.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Nikki
"I don't really care if the alpha gets mad at me. He could die for all I care. I mostly would kick his dead body in the nuts." I say with a evil smirk and cross my arms.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Tyranny: He walked outside and crossed his arms over his chest as he heard what Nikki said. "That's really refreshing to hear from a pack member. Why not just kick me in the nuts now and get it over with?"

Draco: He stood and raised an eyebrow at the other loup garou. "Your not tyranny, Travis is tyranny. Who are you anyway?" He took a quick sniff of the air and stood still. "Sorry, but how is that even possible?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Nikki
I snapped my head to him as wolf teeth came out kinda bloody looking. "Cause it's better when your dead. Cause I can cut you open without all the screaming." I say and roll my eyes and smirked.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Tyranny: "You want to cut me open? What did I do to you?" He looked at her confused then to the other wolf. "We separated and I got my own life to lead. Now I think my life might be ending very soon if young werewolf hunter here gets ahold of me."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Nikki
I growl as eyes went golden. "We all know if Yiu came from Travis you love the human. So just leave before I cut your heart out!" I yelled at him having my wolf side take over. My muscles tensed up alittle showing some veins.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 am

Kairi: sighed and looked at Tyranny. Boy he was cranky. Once he walked out I looked at travis and nodded "yeah. it wuld take some time." When he kissed my cheek, I smiled and then spoke "um.. its late at night..where the enemy might be lerking and waiting to kill someone like us? remeber, tyranny isnt in you anymore."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:39 am

Tyranny: He growled and shook it off. "Fine, whatever Youngblood." He walked back into the house and grumbled as he came back down the stairs. When he was back in the room with the two of them, he sighed. "Seems as if your decision decided my ability to find a mate and all the females hate me. I guess your stuck with me a bit longer." He didn't mind, he could send Kairi more body signals. He could make her feel like he had before. When he was Travis and had kissed on her neck. He could get that close.

Travis: He rolled his eyes and laid back in the bed. "Alright, we'll stick around. Just because the rival pack." He had to stay in here?! Why can't he go somewhere else? I guess this is his room too eh?
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 am

Kairi: "Well Im going to sleep" I crawled to the middle of the bed and layed down "Since this is a big bed, it can fit 3 so, tyranny can sleep as well. Reason why im in the middle, is so you both dont start grumbling to eachother."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Nikki
I roll my eyes and pull in my wolf teeth as my eyes go normal. "This controlling my wolf form when in heat does not go so well." I sighed alittle and ruffled my hair.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Draco: "I know, I can barely control myself around you. Just the wolf thing and all." He shrugged and walked to her again, wrapping his arms around her.

Tyranny: He gave Travis a smug smile and crawled into bed beside her, so that he was facing her. She was quite beautiful, and he'd probably have to pull out every trick to get her to even love him like she loves far is. If she ever even will. Things just werent on his side anymore.

Travis: He crawled into bed and wrapped an arm around her waist, pullin her to him and away from tyranny. "Goodnight then beautiful, I love you."

Tyranny: He rolled his eyes and cupped her cheek in one hand. "Goodnight Kairi, I'll see you in the morning." Hen ended the conversation with a kiss and knew there would be some dispute from Travis.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Nikki
I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder. "You might wanna grab the knife in my pocket if I were you. Cause I'm tempted to use it right now." I say and jerked away from him and groped my lower stomach. "This is worse then being pregnant."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Kairi: "Love you too" I said to travis, then Tyranny cupped my face and kissed me. This was going to be a long night. Now im going to be fought over like a toy. and when tyranny pulled away, I nodded "see you in the morning" to me it wasnt weird sleeping in a bed with 2 guys.. I was just never bothered with it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Draco: He grabbed the knife from her pocket and sighed. "Have you been pregnant before? Because I'm sur Ethan you'd had no idea if it's worse than pregnancy if you've never been pregnant."

Travis: He noticed that she didn't react to the kiss, so he didn't bother with it. there would just be unnecessary fighting. His arm tightened around her and he closed his eyes.

Tyranny: She didn't even kiss him back. Didn't even express some sort of feeling. Maybe things just weren't going to work? He couldn't just be some second option to somebody. He needed a woman to love him because he was perfect for her. Because he was what made her life living. Just like he'd always wanted his own life to show his mate he was here. Now he wanted this human to be his mate and she wouldn't accept him. Usually, amongst wolves, you would fight for a mate. Fighting would get him nowhere with her. He'd have to swoon her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Abbey's free I forgot that lol

Nikki
I sighed and looked at him. "I was knocked up once. But then I found it was a miscarried so then the baby died at like 20 weeks." I say and looked at him and crossed my arms.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Draco: "I'm sorry, twenty weeks is a very late time to miscarry. It must have been unbelievably hard." He drew her in for a hug and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "You'd be a badass mom though."

I don't even know if I'm gonna put tyranny with anyone.... Meh
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Lol

Nikki
"Ya I know." I say with a small smirk and sigh. "Ever since then is when I started acting like a punk. Starting to be a cutter after that. I was blamming myself for the kid dieing."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Kairi: as they both closed their eyes and went to sleep, I just looked at the celing, and sighed silently. I wonder what I would do with the both of them. Tyranny wants me and now that hes his own person, its going to be harder with a few things..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Draco: "Well you don't have to do that. It wasn't your fault. It's never the mothers fault. Trust me. Also, I'd rather you be happy with yourself. I dont want you to be a cutter anymore." His hands cupped her face and he sighed.

Tyranny: He hadn't exactly fallen sleep yet, simply because he was a nocternal person. His hand shoved Travis' away from her waist and he pulled her to him. Sure, he was probably a bit more forward with her than Travis. He knew exactly what he wanted, and she was in his arms now. He wasn't going to just let her slip through his fingers. He had his moments of doubt, but now he knew he'd do whatever it took to be her. Except anything that harmed Travis of course. He'd seduce her and swoon her. He'd make sure it wasn't an easy choice for her to pick either of them.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next