RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 20 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Travis: When she came back into the room, he smiled. Just as she pulled her shirt down, he grasped her face and kissed her gently. After he pulled away, he nodded. "He could come out at any time. I could even let him out anytime. I wouldn't do that."

Draco: His eyes closed and he smiled. His arms tightened around her and pulled her closer to his chest. "Shall we continue walking or stay here, hugging like this?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Kairi: I didnt expect the kiss that had come to me, I smiled and kissed him back before he pulled away and answered my question. "Ah ok. Lets hope I notice the difference" I smiled more and kissed him again and pulled away "Im surprised you dont do anyhing when im changing my shirt in front of you. Strong man."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Travis- "I know better than to get carried away. Even though I may want to." He shrugged and kissed her gently. "What do you want to do? Watch some tv? Talk for a little while? I think there might be a lake in the forest but I wouldn't go. Rival alpha and all. I don't want to let tyranny finished what he started."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Kairi: nodded "Ahuh" I closed my eyes as he kissed me "Oh, um.. A movie? Or maybe black ops zombies?" I smirked, my hands on his chest. Forgetting it was even bare.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Nikki
"You tell me. Either one I'll go for." I say with a smile and poke his stomach and laugh alittle. "Sorry. I like poking you. I poke a lot of people when Im hyper." i laugh alittle at look at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Travis: He smirked and nodded. "Of course, your the only person who can beat me at any video game." He grasped her hands from his chest and raised them up to his mouth. He kissed her finger tips and smiled.

Draco: "I like just hugging. We can do that." He pulled away just a little and chuckled. "I like it when you poke me. It reminds me your quirky and adorably wild." He kissed her quickly before hugging her tight again.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Kairi: Smiled "Of course, Im that awsome!" I laughed and watched him kiss my fingertips. It felt soft
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Travis: He let go of one of her hands and intertwined his fingers in the other. "C'mon, let's go play then. Maybe I'll be able to beat you? Doubt it, but a guys gotta dream."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Kairi: I held his hand "Doont worry, we'll see who lives the longest, you go down, you lose that. The first person to die die loses, the person to get the most kills or points wins. How about that?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Nikki
"Atleast your not the kind of guy who hates to be even touched. Then I wouldn't be able to buy you. Or poke you." I laugh I wrap my arms around his chest as I layed my head on his chest.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

Travis: "Alright, sounds fair." He pressed a kiss to her lips again and cupped her cheek wih his free hand. He pulled away and walked out of his room and up the basement steps.

Draco: "I love hugs and, definitely kisses." He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes again. "Now that we're a couple, I promise to be only yours. I've had troubles with that in the past but I won't this time."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 am

Kairi: I kissed him back, my eyes sliding hut before he pulled away and I followed him upstairs "I try to mak things fair."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

Nikki
"Good. Cause you check on me I cut your balls off. In human form or in wolf form." I give an evil laugh and poke his sides. "But if you don't you should be fine."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:53 am

Travis: He walked into the living room and pulled the couch closer to the tv. After turning on the Ps3, he sat down and looked at her. "Grab a controller and show me who's boss."

Draco: "I'd rather be miserable than have those removed." He shuddered slightly and smiled. "I wouldn't cheat on you anyway. What's better than you?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am

Kairi: As soon as he finished moving the couch, and he sat down. I grabbed a controler and layed on the couch as my head rested on his lap. I looked up at him "Im boss!" I laughed alttle and waited for the map to load.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

Nikki
I laugh and shrug. "I guess puppies are better then be. Their so tiny and fluffy and so CUTE!" I smirk and look up at him and smile. "They are fluffy. You can't deny that."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 am

Draco: "I can't deny that puppies are adorable. Fluffy and soft. They're just amazing really." He smiled and missed the side of her neck as he hugged her tight. "I'm not a fan of anything really, but that werewolf side has a love for puppies."

Travis: He looked down at her and smiled. "Shall I call boss then?" He looked back up at the tv and gripped his controller in his hand as the map loaded up and he heard the zombies groaning in the background.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 am

Kairi: I looked at the screen an then started to shoot the zombies, getting headshots and footshots. Then I dropped the controler when trevor busted in, full of blood. I paused my side of the screen when i pciked up the controler "What happened Trevor!?"

Trevor: He busted in and walked into the livingroom "the enemy's wolves tried to jump me. I killed 2 of them. He already sending his wolves out after us" he was breathing hevily and wiped the blood from his mouth.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:19 am

Nikki
"Who doesn't love puppies? With their tiny paws and big fluffy bodies." I smile and look to the side of us and tilt my head alittle. "Wanna head back or no?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 am

Travis: He growled slightly and got up from the couch. "They're coming here now?" His hands balled into fists and he looked back at Kairi. "You need to go into the basement, hide in my room." He gave her a quick kiss and allied past Trevor outside. He let tyranny take over a moment, just long enough for him to call the others. Tyranny let out a deep howl and he waited on the front lawn for the other members or the rivals to arrive.

Draco: He heard the alphas howl and grumbled under his breath. "We've gotta go anyway." He gasped her hand and started walking back to the house.

Greg: He woke up quickly at the sound of the howl and jumped out of bed. He pulled on some jeans quickly and jogged down the steps, acknowledging his superior, the beta, before going outside.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 am

Kairi: I nod and kiss him back before he hurried out and I went downstairs and closed the door, locking it. I hoped he and the others would be alright.

trevor: "I believe so, Tyranny." He looked over at Greg who came down the stairs and nod slightly and walked outside after him "there should be 5 left. I disposed the 2 bodies I killed." He loked around,looking for any movement as he shifted into a wolf. He growled as he seen a few wolves come into view. He snarled and seen one going for the alpha. Running, he attacked the one wolf fighting with him causing more wounds on the wolf then himself
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:48 am

Nikki
I nod and head back to the house with him. "Let me guess. The other pack? This may be fun. Come on I wanna make the guys feel confused when I walk in." I laugh and look at him.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 am

gtg.. dont continue without me! D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 am

Well you continue without me but ok. I don't know whatelse we would be able to do then ...... *Thinks*
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 am

Well.... I've got Liam that hasn't been rped in a while. He is just a human so, that won't conflict with anything
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next