RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 40 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Kairi: "Travis... Im having a bad feeling tho. Im not sure we can trust him as much. I dont want him to hurt the Nikki. I doubt he would dodge Draco. " he knew when I felt as if something wasnt right, it was already true. just like the times back theb..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Tyranny: He grumbled under his breath and turned away from her. "I don't even know why I tried this stupid thing. Don't worry about it, Draco's in the hall. Tell him I'm sorry when he wakes up." He exited the room without even giving her a second glance. He didn't need to sleep with her. That would further complicate things within his pack. He needed to focus. Find somebody he was meant to be with.

Travis: "Alright...." He sighed and reached his hand out to her. "Are you coming with me? Or am I to find him myself?" It might be better if I was with her. I wouldn't react like the alpha towards him. Even if he acts like a puppy.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Kairi: "ill come" I took his hand as he led me out and up the stairs. (Fail)
\
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Abbey
I smirked when he opened the door and I growled. I kicked him down on the ground as I stood over him. "Wow. That was fun." I laughed and held my hand out to Tyranny. "Sorry. I had to cause of what you did to them."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Tyranny: He stood and brushed himself off. "I don't know how you can be so abusive to your alpha. What is it with these pack members?" He shook his head and shrugged it off. He had to just be somewhere else. Somewhere that he didn't get snarled at or yelled at just because some stupid idea Travis had. Nikki had been so close to him and yet he didn't take her. He didn't harm her or anything. He must be losing his touch as an alpha. He walked outside and shoved his hands into his pockets. He was doomed for loneliness and that was just how his life was gonna go. He'd have to live with Travis getting Kairi and everyone else getting who they wanted.

Travis: He walked up the steps and watched as tyranny walked outside. "Well, we found him. Looks like he isn't harming anyone and he's doing pretty good for being so depressed."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Kairi: I glared at him slgihtly and tapped his chest "Dont be so mean. hes new to this human world thing.. he calls it." I let go of travis's hand and walked outside "Tyranny."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Abbey
I saw Travis and the human and shook my head and headed after Tyranny and grabed his arm stopping him. "Listen to this. I don't care if your the king. I will protect my friends. Mostly Nikki and Zoey. Draco I guess and Greg." I looked at him and crossed my arms. "Plus no one really likes you since you came from Travis and he loves a human." I shrugged alittle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Tyranny: He frowned slightly at her comments and shook her off again. "Am I to blame for what he does? Or did? That just goes to show how much respect you even have for the one who gave you the gift. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of being hated and blamed. I'm done with this. That's it, find your own alpha." He looked past her to see Kairi and shook his head. "This just isn't my place. I'm not doing this fighting thing. You don't like me, none of them like me, and anytime I do something, I get bitched out for it. My bad. I'm not exactly experienced with any of this. assign some other pathetic male as your alpha. Make your own damn pack." He turned around again and walked into the forest.

Travis: He walked outside and grabbed Kairi by her hand. "Please, just leave him be. I'm not trying to be mean it just do happens that he wants to steal my girlfriend. I can't be nice about that." He let go of her hand and watched as tyranny left. "If he wants to leave, leave him alone. He's right though. This was a mistake. I shouldn't have let him be his own person. It's causing a lot of problems. People here hate him because of me and I don't know if I can handle that."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Abbey
"Shut up Travis. Most of this is mostly because of who your dating." I say and roll my eyes and jogged out after Tyranny. "Tyranny. Nikki is the one who pissed cause of it. Plus she's moody like any girl would be." I say and stepped infront of him. "No one hates you. Nikki does but that's just her. You have to warm up to her."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Kairi: I sighed watching him go and then looked at travis "Why dont you help him!? Isnt he like a brother to you!? At all!?" Tears filled my eyes "letting tyranny go is like getting rid of your child or sibling!" I wanted to help tyranny.. what if the other pack would get him? what if they killed him!? there wouldd be no more tyranny.. Tyranny deserved to live.. when the girl mentioned about me I looked at her,all these selfish wolves.. I hated them! They had no hearts! they think of me of some stupid rat!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Tyranny: "Warm up to her? I almost got really warm with her." He shook his head and turned around again trying to avoid her. "I also don't like the way you guys talk about the human. She's not some snake that crawled into the perfect fabric of your pack. She loves Travis and you guys should be happy for him. He's not part of your pack anymore. He's human." He growled and stood in front of Travis. "Just know that your a lucky guy. You get to live normally. You get Kairi. You get to leave all this blame behind. You don't have to worry abot people dying anymore. You just left me with all the bad stuff like usual. I hope both of you just go ahead and leave. Be all happy for the rest of your lives. Yay for you."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Abbey
I Mostky followed him to make sure he killed no one. I then place a hand on hi shoulder to make sure he wouldn't blow. He was right. Travis wasn't in our pack anymore. Tyranny was the alpha now. Travis was. Otho g to us any more.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Kairi: I stared at Tyranny, as my tears fell. I wanted to help him.. but he didnt let me enough.. I turned, not wanting to face anyone.. and walked away, night or not. I was going home. I was sick of the blames about me being here. Just because I was human. None of them had to trash me like that girl did to me..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Travis: He looked over and saw Kairi leaving. "See, very nice you overgrown teddy bear of a man. You hurt her feeligns and your making things difficult. Just very nice is all I can say." He shoved tyranny and walked after her.

Tyranny: His anger must have gotten the best of him. He just wasn't in it anymore. He stormed to Travis and tossed him away. About three or four feet away from where he had been. He did soften though as he turned Kairi around. She was crying, which just made him feel those water things coming to his eyes. He didn't want to hurt her. He was doing this because of her. He wanted her to be happy and she was happy with Travis before he came along and screwed everything up. He didn't want these bad things happening. He just wanted her to be alright and to be happy. His hands cupped her cheeks and he shook his head. "You have to stop. Stop crying over me. I'm just some guy who you barely know. You don't love me like that Kairi. I've grown to live with that." Not really, but he was here to make her feel better. "Be with Travis and be happy. I'll see you at school and I won't be offended if you don't talk to me. I encourage it actually. Just, don't screw up your life because of some things some stupid wolves said. Go on and live your life like you didn't even know we existed. That's the best thing you can do for your relationship with Travis.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Abbey
I was about to grab Tyranny untill he went to the human. That's when I just smirked over at Travis and walked to the front steps of the house and leaned on the from door to make sure no one came out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Travis: He sat up still slightly dizzy from hitting his head. He did see tyranny and Kairi but he couldnt get up. Couldn't walk to him and make him get away from her. He wasn't strong enough yet. When he looked to Abbey, he frowned. She was happy about it. Which just made things worse.

-------

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1439
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:33 pm

this is being put in the archives.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin