RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 37 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Zoey
"Oh you know you want my wolf form to come out. Dont lie." insay with a smirk and took a sip off my water and smiled. "Anyways. On the next full moon make sure I don't bleed to death. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Kairi: "Wait, Tyranny.." it was too late. Travis was back and checking if I was ok. I nodded "Im fine. he didnt hurt me.. he just.. cought me off guard and I really wish for him to be happy." I sighed and hugged him "why do you both have to be one.. Tyranny also wants a life he cant have.. is there a way to get you both appart? or its just..like it cant happen"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Travis: "There has to be some way to disconnect us. Then he'd had his own identity." He frowned slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "He'd have to learn everything all over again and he'd probably still be in love with you too. It'd be pointless really." When he looked back to her, he smiled slightly. "I think we should do it though. It'd make our relationship better and then he'd be his own person."

Greg: "I won't let you be hurt like that ever again. I promise." He cupped her cheek and looked at her full lips. "I'll make sure and chain you down myself, secure and cozy. Not too tight and dangerous."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Kairi: "Oh.." I sighed and relaxed as my heart went to normal pace and then quickened when he said that we should do it "wait what?" I was either tired or I was hearing things.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Travis: "I think we should seperate tyranny and myself. Maybe there's some kind of shift I can do that will make him come out or something?" He stood and rubbed his chin, looking at her. "We should try it. What do you think?"

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Kairi: oh.. that 'it' I got scared for a minut "um.. I dont know.. ask Tyranny when he isnt so drunk? I wouldnt want to do anything without his approval in this. Though.. that means you cant be part of the wolves anymore."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Travis: "Something that I always wanted. To be my own person and not be cursed by this werewolf thing." He smiled and hopped onto the bed. "We don't even have to wait. He'd enjoy it. Youve been saying that he needs more time out and this will give him his own life. Couldn't we just get it over with now?" He pleaded and clasped his hands together pleading some more.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Kairi: "Alright, fine." I kissed his cheek "we'll see him in school too. So I guess its okay." I ran my hands through his hair. And smiled alittle "if it wants it as well."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Travis: "How do you think I should do this? Just try and keep both of us out at one time and then seperate us or what?" He got off the bed again and ran his hands down his face. "I don't know how to go about this."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Kairi: "I dont even know how to seperate you both. If you are both seperated, well, looks like your having a twin bro" I laughed alittle "but I dont know, really"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Travis: "He'll probably end up looking different. Since he's not technically my genetics. He's a whole different person. He has different finger prints even though it's my body." He took a deep breath and clenched his hands. "This'll probably hurt though. You might need to leave just in case. Go out into the other part of the basement. I'll come out when it's over hopefully."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Kairi: nodded and kissed him softly before pulling away "alright.." I walked out and closed the door, hoping he wont be in too much pain. I stared at the door from a far distance of the bacement. Just staring at it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Zoey
I smiled and looked up at him. "Good cause I think I have scars now" I say with a laugh and is up and look at my wrists showing two scars. One on each wrist. "I barley moved much. I guess the human was the cause of something. She's the one who helped me get them on. The wrist ones not the leg ones."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Travis: He watched her leave and sighed. Here goes.... He called tyranny out and felt himself tearing apart. Sure, it was painful. How could it not be. He kept himself in control but tyranny was also there. It ended up Justthe way he thought. He blacked out and didn't wake up for a few minutes. When he did wake, he was on the ground, clenching his own chest because it was hard for him to breathe.

Tyranny: He couldn't even beleive it. He was on the other end of the room looking at Travis in amazement. He was his owns person and that was that. He could be with whoever he wished and could be whoever he wished. He was the first to walk out of the room, because he was in the better condition of the two of them. Kairi had never looked so good, and now he could be himself. He could try and win her over.

Greg: he grasped both he wrists and kissed each scar. "I hate that. I wish thigs were easier. I wish that you didn't have these. Your still beautiful to me though, and I hope that you know that." He cupped her cheek again and kissed her lips gently.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Kairi: My eyes watched as the door began to open and I seen.. Tyranny!? "Tyranny? Thats you?" I asked and walked over and peeked in the room. helping Travis onto the bed to relax and I smiled at Tyranny "Wow, new face of the one and only Tyranny!" I laughed alittle and gave him a friendly hug "Now I can hug your necks" laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Name: Tyranny
Nickname: I'm not sure if Tyranny has a nickname
Siblings: I guess I could consider Travis my brother?
Talents: I'm good at listening to people, since that's kinda an alpha thing. I also am pretty good at fighting. 
Flaws: I'm not really very modern, considering I'm kinda new at this human thing. 
Interests: fighting, drinking, loup garou the legend, being the best Alpha I can be 
Year of highschool: senior 
Crush. I have a love for Kairi, but she's Travis' 
Type: all kinds of women
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: always on the lookout
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: new kid
Personality: I'm quite the leader really. That's what I was made for. I'm also pretty good with flirting, considering I had a hit of help from Travis. I'm a caring kind of guy, but can be somebody. completely different in seconds. There's just a lot of things that I can't explain that describe me. 
History: I just actually turned human so, yeah......
Werewolf/human/hunter: werewolf alpha
Looks: Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 37 Tumblr_ly0coyTEjV1qe4nyno1_1280
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Zoey
I smiled and missed him back. I then put my water bottle above his head and pour only alittle onto of him and laughed. "Sorry. It was to tempting." I say and ruffle his hair where I put the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Travis: He slowed his heart rate and sighed. Who knew tyranny could be so hard to get rid of. Now he actually could lead his own life, but the instinct still burned in him to keep Kairi away from him. What if he wanted her? He would be no match for the alpha.

Tyranny: He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a friendly hug, closing his eyes and smiling. He could do this forever. Especially now that he could make Travis jealous. He could be Travis' challenge. He could be here truly without the problems Travis brought. But he wouldn't. He would end up letting Travis have her.

Greg: He chuckled and Kissed her again, pouring his water over their heads slightly. Just enough to trickle on the both of them. "Sorry, had to. It was so tempting."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Zoey
I smirked and looked at him. "Copier much." I say with a laugh and take his water and put it on the nightstand. I then sat on his lap and pushed him down onto the bed. "It would be weird if you copied this though."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Greg: "You don't have to worry about that, I'd rather you be ontop." He chuckled and brought her face down to his, giving her another kiss. His hands gripped her hips like before and he continued to ease the passion higher in the kiss with each second.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Nikki
I sat outside on the front porch and looked around in the woods. I narrowed my eyes alittle as I watched things just to make sure the other pack isnt coming back.

Zoey
I laughed and mumbled under the kiss. "Your going to make me wanna bite you again " I say with a laugh and kiss him back with more passion and without my control wolf teeth gave out. I gave a small sigh but ignored them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Draco: He walked out of the kitchen and sighed. She was gone and he felt slightly bad that he hadn't exactly stuck around with her. He was trying to get dinner for the both of them but he had failed. Everything was gone. He walked outside and was shocked to find her. When his arms wrapped around her, he pressed his lips against the back of her neck. "Im sorry I kinda disappeared beautiful. I tried getting dinner but there is none."

Greg: "Bite away, I don't mind." He shrugged and continued on with kissing. His hands clenched her sides tightly, but not enough to hurt her. Besides, hurting her would take more effort than usual considering she was loup garou.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Zoey
I smirked and moved down his neck and nipped it gently. I smirked and missed the area softly then move back up to his lips as I moved back be would be able to feel my wolf fangs.

Nikki
I shoke my head. "It's alright. I'm not really hungry. I have some pain cramps going on right now which makes me not even wanna eat." i say and look at him then back into the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 pm

i hate u linz! XD hes sexy!

Kairi: I smiled as he hugged me "Now I have to walk 2 'amnesia' people to their classes as well!" I pulled away and Looked at Travis "you did it. You both did." I pulled from Tyranny and sat next to travis, kissing his head softly "you aalright?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Tyranny: He watched as she sat on the bed and then kinda felt embarassed. He wasnt exactly wearing clothing, he rushed to the dresser and grabbed a pair of sweats, putting them on. They hung lossely around his waist, giving way to his nicely toned abdomen and hips. He had to admit, he was pretty good looking for a human. Maybe enough to win Kairi over? Possibly. Just have to see.

Travis: He nodded and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I'm alright. A little dizzy and nauseous, but it seems like tyranny's alright." He looked up at the new human and frowned. this would be harder than he thought. Getting used to not being the alpha.

Draco: He sighed and nodded. "Alright, how about some tea? That will help with the cramps?" His hands rubbed across her stomach gently, trying to comfort her. He wasn't one for soothing or calming another, bu he'd just had to get used to it.

I thought so too! It was either him or another guy. Gimme a sec, I'll show you.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next