RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facility: Open!

+2
JENOVA's SOLDIER
Society-Of-Sarcasm
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Facility: Open! Empty The Facility: Open!

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 am

The Facility

Dear Student,
Welcome to the Facility. The Youth's Correctional Facility of Reaux Town. A place where teens with a troubled history come or are sent to redeem your past.Here you will still receive education and still learn how to cope with your problems. 
The widespread campus is complete with dorms and classrooms. Every Friday night we will gather and have a circle group discussion. Attendance is mandatory.
On the weekends, students who have not disobeyed the rules, are allowed to explore the town.
Here at the Facility, there are many students have had a rough time like you. Here it's up to your decision and turn over a new leaf.

-Mr. Rondeau, Headmaster of the Facility

SHORT STORY OF ALL THE CRAP UP THERE-
"Look kid, you've messed up. Whatever it is, violence, theft, drugs, whatever it is, you're comin here. Either this place or juvie prison. Make your choice. Heck, at here, it's all about choices. You've made a bad one and now you're here."

Okay, role-players, this one's for you.
You are in control. It's up to you, the role-player, the writer, on how you wanna portray your character. Maybe your character's that spoiled rich kid who decided to dabble in some trouble. Maybe your's is the misfit who's pushed their parents' buttons a bit too much. Maybe you're portraying a troubled teen who's been making one mistake too many. It's up to you to do what ever you want. Also I'm hoping y'all will follow the Role-play#3 guideline. If you're not used to that, go beyond your role-playing boundaries, you'll never know what you'll find yourself doing. 

If you're brain-dead don't despair. Just try hard and really think it through. You can do it! If you end up with only a few sentences, try and make up those good well written sentences. Make your posts count.

FORM: "guess what? There isn't one!"
If you're skipping through all this words and stuff and looking for a form, there isn't one. I'm not really thrilled with forms or skellies as you may call them, but if you wish to have one, go right ahead!  I'm certainly not stopping you! Tell us about your character, general info- history, personality, stuff like that. If your not gonna use a skelly, remember that you'll have to do good on portraying your character since we don't know much about your character, okay?

RULES
Bleh. I really don't wanna explain the rules. Hopefully, y'all know the rules right? 
-No explicit-sexual content

-Please try your hardest on writing your posts. This includes the volume of the post and grammar rules. Nobody's perfect at this stuff, but please try hard, okay? :) 

-Be respectful to your fellow role-players. I don't wanna see anyone putting anyone down here.

-Sure it's cheesy, but have fun. That's pretty much the whole purpose of roleplaying. 

-Obviously, no godmodding or powerplaying. Hopefully y'all know what that is.

-I don't wanna see any perfect little angels. Everyone's got flaws, okay? Besides, it's not very likely that a perfect person would end up in a facility like this.

- Be realistic and use common sense.

-And don't go overboard with a million characters. Sorry.

Rules of the Facility
• Curfew is 10 P.M. Anyone not on campus grounds will be penalized.

• Any sorts of violence is not permitted. Actions will result in penalties.

• All students must attend classes. Ignoring this will result in detention.

•Attendance is mandatory for group discussion on Friday nights.

• Possession of drugs/alcohol/ etc is not permitted. Violations will result in penalty.

• Students are required to be within their dorms by 10: 30 P.M.

• Classes start at 9:00 A.M.

Okay... I think I'm done up there...

Here's my characters...
Adelaide Pent, age 16.
Kenneth Montair, age 17.

Okay... I guess it's open now...

Last edited by Society-Of-Sarcasm on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The Facility: Open! Empty Re: The Facility: Open!

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:36 pm

I actually quite enjoy this idea. I'm going to use it to test out my new style~ But. I actually believe Character Forms are a good idea, it lets people know what the character is about, lets you know whether your character would want to interest with the other character, etc. etc. I'm going to use some basic ones that I came up with the other day.

Okay, they're Homestuck characters but I'm familiar with them.

I will be adding a little bit of back story just for this RP, but that will be revealed through using and playing the characters. It should be fun...

The Facility: Open! 338px-GodDaveIt
..-{ turntechGodhead }-..
.:Name:.
Dave Strider

Dave's Information:

The Facility: Open! Cascade-John
..-{ ectoBiologist }-..
John Egbert

John's Information:

The Facility: Open! 163px-GodRoseIt
..-{ tentacleTherapist }-..
Rose Lalonde

Rose's Information:

The Facility: Open! Jade
..-{ gardenGnostic }-..
Jade Harley

Jade's Information:

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Good job on your forms :) And yes, I suppose character forms are a good idea. That's why I made having a form optional. I personally don't take pleasure in filling out character forms. I prefer writing out the character, and letting other role-play characters find out about that character through the posts. But hey, everyone's got their own opinions/thoughts, right?
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

((I'd like to hope they're good. I've been working on them for a while and I'm very familiar with the characters. I've never been on a site where I haven't used forms so it was a strange thought to not use them. But alas, whatever floats your boat.

Would you like to start RPing just the two of us or are you going to wait for more people to join? I'm fine with either. I am sort of looking forward to seeing how this will work out.))

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Join I just have to re type some forms. I lost them al yesterday =P.

Never mind I don't feel like doing them.

I'll be playing Jake Hunter age 17
AshlEE Knicks age 18
and Sheaba Hope age 16.

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

We can start role-playing now, and if anyone wants to join, they just can. I don't see why we ought to wait for others to take part of this role-play.

And thanks for joining guys, I really appreciate it :)
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Okay... Here goes nothing..

Slamming her dorm door, Adelaide sauntered outside, muttering a few choice words under her breath. Mostly her words were aimed towards the Facility and their stupid Friday night discussions. It was all stupid, everything. From the stupid "Be happy" posters on the wall to the idiotic rules. But perhaps, the stupidest thing about the Facility was the "discussions." Sitting in chairs, gathered around a circle, discussing problems and feelings, wasn't exactly Adelaide's forte. Adelaide found the discussions as "torture" as another way to inflict misery on students. Honestly, what kind of teenager would like to be discussing her problems on a Friday night?

Gritting her teeth, Adelaide marched over to the main building where the discussions were held. She yanked the door open. Why was she here anyways? For some stupid, frivolous accusations of course. The accusations were all true, of course though. Vandalism, destruction of property, theft. All her charges added up, and our Adelaide ended up here. It was either here or a juvenile prison. "No, thank you," thought Adelaide. Adelaide hesitantly put her hand on the doorknob to the discussion room. Should she go? Attendance was mandatory, but when did Adelaide ever follow the rules? It wasn't common for Adelaide to go with the rules. Sighing, Adelaide pushed open the door. It was better to just come, than miss out on the chance to visit the town tomorrow. Adelaide opened the door and saw other people around her age, each one of them with the glum expression identical to her own. Adelaide would've felt pity for them if it wasn't for the fact that she's be stuck in the room with them for the next hour. Giving all of them a cocky grin, Adelaide took her seat and looked around.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm

turntechGodhead

This didn’t matter. To hell with living life with freedom, that wasn’t cool. No way, this, living life locked up, this was cool. Maybe he would think about getting a tattoo while he was here, given to him by some guy in one of the darkened cells with dirty needles and dye he stole from the kitchen. It might even get infected, that would be both cool and ironic. Yeah, Dave could deal with that. He was a little pissed that he was here in the first place but it didn’t matter, it was probably only a matter of time before he and his brother were thrown into a place like this anyway, he was a little shocked that he was the first to go though.

Bro had fought strongly against his going to the Facility, but in the end the judge had the last say. Apparently just the fact that Dave owned and regularly used a weapon was enough for him to be sent to the facility, now actually causing serious damage to another human being, yeah… that just sealed the deal. No matter how hard Bro fought, ignoring the judge telling him to take of his sunglasses and his hat, when the gavel came down, Dave’s sentence was sealed.

He tried to tell his Bro that he didn’t mind going off to this place. His Bro was just pissed off that he didn’t win the court case. He went on and on about ‘I never got in trouble for this kind of shit, why the hell should you.’ It was never more than a mumble under his breath but Dave figured that not talking about it was the best solution.

Then he was here, being led through the halls to his dorm. On his way through the halls he bumped shoulders with a girl who gave him the most passive look he had ever seen. He wondered what she was doing here. “You’re excused.” She said making him blink, he hadn’t said anything to her and he sure hadn’t been planning on it. He glared at her, not that she could see it, and continued forward when a guard shoved at his shoulder.

He was put into an empty dorm room, there were two beds though. He wondered who his bunk buddy was going to be and what they did to end up in a horrible place like this. He was informed that he didn’t have a roommate at the time, but would probably be assigned one within the week. He was also told that he had to head down to group discussions that afternoon. Dave huffed a short laugh at him, wondering what sort of lame joke it was. The look on his face said that he wasn’t kidding. He told Dave where it was being held and said that there would be consequences for not showing up.

Dave sat down and ran a hand through his short blond hair, messing it up slightly, pushing it from where it sat perfectly on his head. He pushed his aviators farther up his nose, it was one of the only things he had gotten them to lay off of, one of the few things he was allowed to keep. A couple of the other things he was allowed to bring with him he slowly started to pull out of his bag and set down on his bed, which, sadly, was more comfortable than his one at home. His good camera had come with him. He had wrapped up some of his small dead insects and lizards, all frozen in amber, in socks and brought them with him as well. He had gotten to bring his clothes and he had gotten to bring one of the puppets his Bro had given him… he was surprised they let it slide, but he was sort of glad that he got a reminder of his Bro with him while he was here. He was going to miss the guy.

He started setting things up around his very barren little room and wondered what this discussion was going to be about. Not that he was planning on doing much of anything but laughing at people. He had to admit to himself, and himself alone, he was nervous about being here. But he would never let anyone know how much it was bothering him. That just wouldn’t be cool. And cool… yeah, cool was exactly what he was.

tentacleTherapist

Rose was always calm, cool and collected… and she was sure it was completely an accident that she was here. No, she was quite sure that her mother was completely to blame for her being in the Facility. There was no other way she could be here. Okay, she hadn’t been the nicest and most proper young lady. But she hadn’t really expected the rumors about her to escalate to the point that the police were brought into the question. Shockingly they didn’t deem her mother an unfit caretaker as she had assumed they would. Instead they found her mother’s stash of liquor which had been moved to underneath Rose’s bed in the woman’s haste to hide it from the cops.

Needless to say, the rumors that she was a drunk which the cops seemed to know about were suddenly confirmed and Rose’s mom was fined. But more importantly Rose was sentenced to rehab. It would seem that giving your classmates impromptu therapist sessions against their will and resulting in tears shed from the other party was seen as bullying. She wasn’t sure where the battery and theft charges came from, but she was found guilty to everything and was sent to the Facility for rehabilitation.

She didn’t mind it here, she still did all the same things she did before and people didn’t seem to see any improvement in her aside from the fact that she had been sober since she arrived, not realizing that she had been sober for all of her sixteen years, she wasn’t going to stoop down to her mother’s level anytime soon. Her problem was probably the fact that she didn’t deny anything. She was perfectly content with letting people think what they want about her, whether they are right or not. Maybe sometimes she wished there was someone she could spill her heart to but that was but a fleeting thought that crossed her mind from time to time.

She was still deemed a menace by the fact that she was as rude as she was. She couldn’t help it, she just spoke the truth where the truth was due, which did happen to be everywhere at any time. Other people didn’t seem to be so fond of her critiques though. She was a critical person, and none of this brainwashing therapy was going to change her mind about that.

Rose sat in discussion and looked around at everyone. She sat in her spot with her legs crossed and her hands held together in her lap. Her lips were pursed together. The boy she had bumped into earlier that day was there. She didn’t know his name so she figured he must be new but the aviators on his face and that light blond hair was a dead giveaway. He sat with a slouched posture, his arms crossed over his chest. He put on a mask trying to show people he was nonchalant, but Rose was analyzing him for lack of anything better to do. She noticed the flicker of his eyebrows which showed that his eyes were darting around the room looking at every person to walk in. he was nervous, she could tell by the line of his neck and the way he held his jaw. He was probably quite hard to read to most people, but then again, Rose wasn’t most people.

Adelaide walked into the room, her usual self it would seem. Rose gaze flipped back to the new guy. His eyes were on Adelaide. It was funny seeing his reaction to her. When she smirked at everyone he rolled his eyes so hard that his entire head moved with the motion, which really was the only reason she noticed he had rolled his eyes. He looked off to the side and blew on his hair, making his bangs fly up. It was nice to see that he was not impressed. It amused Rose to no end. When they began the discussion though Rose fell completely silent, she didn’t like talking to these people, but she loved hearing what they had to say. So she listened.

((I Know there isn't much character interaction but these two aren't really the best for that at the moment. I will bring in my other two soon enough))

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 am

If you want to see a form, they're on the charries page
Navy age 14
Zaria age 14

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 pm

This reminds me of a walk-in roleplay... Is it a walk-in?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Navy
What was she doing here? She wasn't meant to be here. That's probably what they all say here. The worst part is, she dragged her best friend into it too. She wouldn't be alone here, but her friend was so fragile. She get over it in a couple weeks, but till then, Navy didn't know what how to make her comfortable. Navy was luck enough to get her as a roomie though, she's not good at making new friends. Zaira, her friend, was sitting on the bed mumbling to herself when the heard a knock at the door. Navy went to answer the door and saw one of the guards of this place tell us to go to the discussion, attendance is mandatory.

Zaira
She looked up to the guard that was at the door when he told them about the discussion, he told them where it was held at and then left without another word. She looked at Navy and gave her a pleading looked saying, "I don't want to go." Navy looked out the door and replied, "It's mandatory, come on, lets go." Navy help her up and they walked to the discussion room in silence. When they came to the door they went in, trying not to make an entrance, and found two chairs to sit in.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:16 pm

((Come on boys and girls let’s get some character interaction up in this shiz! *Casually brings in another of his characters*))

ectoBiologist

John was nervous and he was scared but he tried to come off as humored. He held a huge dorky looking smile on his child like face. He probably looked younger than he was but to be completely honest he didn’t really act his age, he even had to remind himself sometimes that he was sixteen and not twelve. It was part of the reason he got in so much trouble. Though unlike most of the people who were here he hadn’t don’t anything horrible. His dad sent him here because he thought that John had to grow up. John thought this was a little much just to get him to grow up. But this environment sure would change him fast! Especially if he didn’t make some friends quickly!

He was led down a hall to his dorm. There was stuff already in the room, weird stuff too. There were dead animals and insects in amber on the shelves and clothes thrown about one of the beds. The one thing he really noticed was the big rumped plushie that sat on the pillow of the messy bed on the occupied side of the room. Yup, his roommate was a freak.

They had let John bring a lot of his posters with him, after deeming them all appropriate. He had started hanging them up on the walls on his side of the room when they brought his salamanders cage into the room and told him that he had to go down to group discussion. “You mean… like in those AA commercials?” He asked. The guard actually chuckled and told him that yes it was something like that. He put his salamander, Casey’s, tank on top of the dresser and gave her some food before heading off, only wondering whether his bunny Liv Tyler was also allowed to come with him.

He walked into the room filled with young people, everyone around his age, and he kept a smile plastered on his face. But everyone else seemed to downcast and upset. Duh, of course they were. Get a load of this place! He felt a little stupid for thinking that they would be openly discussing their problems as soon as he stepped into the room. This was far from the case. It was incredibly silent. He would change that.

The young lady running it seemed to be having quite a lot of trouble getting the group started. Still standing just outside the ring of chairs John raised his hand, “I’ll start!” He said with a goofy grin. All attention turned to him, he didn’t mind, he was a trickster having eyes on him was part of the title, he was there for the sake of other people. At least, that was what he tried to tell himself. Silently he was looking around at the group of people and judging each and every one of them, they looked like a pack of weirdos. The lady running the group nodded and told him to go on, but she had to pause to ask him for his name.

Ha, I’m John Egbert! I guess I’m sort of new here so I don’t really know much about what I should be doing.” He said scratching the back of his head. He noted a few people rolling their eyes at him a couple of them scoffing. John’s eyes rested on a blond in aviators who had just shook his head sighed and looked to the side. The lady asked him why he was here, why he had been sent to the Facility; she really did seem like a nice lady, to bad John wanted to have some fun. He smiled bright and turned his attention to her.

Well, I’m here because of my battery, theft and possession of illegal substances charges.” He started going on off the top of his head, “But also because I’m addicted to methamphetamine and I’m an avid cocaine user, not to mention my alcoholic tendencies.” He added in his same cheery demeanour. That definitely changed the way people were looking at him. He noticed a blond girl with black lipstick and purple eyes smirking and giving him a look as though she could read right through him… creepy. But everyone else seemed to buy it.

Now I can’t be the only one here with problems! How about…” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded up paper crown. “The person wearing the crown gets to talk!” He walked around the circle as though this was a screwed up version of ‘Duck, Duck, Goose’ and put the crown down on the head of a random girl. He took a seat between said girl and the guy with aviators and looked at the crowned girl expectantly.

((It can be whoever wants to go next! Just trying to get a prompt out there!))

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:52 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:This reminds me of a walk-in roleplay... Is it a walk-in?

A walk-in role-play? I've never heard of the term, but it seems pretty self-explanatory...(unless there's like some hidden/evil trick to the word... -.-) So the answer to that question is... Yes...?
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 am

Cayden scares me.......
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

Adelaide fidgeted in her seat as she listened to the boy. What was his name? Was it John? She wasn't listening during that last half, during that time she had strange fantasies of driving a truck right through the whole entire campus, crushing pretty much everything. Adelaide blinked her eyes as the boy put the paper crown on her face. Don't touch me," Adelaide thought, gritting her teeth. Strike one. She hated being around people she didn't know, which she was, and she also didn't like random dudes putting a crown on her head.

"What about you, sweetheart?" asked the lady running this whole group thingy. In Adelaide's opinion, this lady was way too perky and upbeat. It ticked Adelaid off. "Don't call me sweetheart, woman," thought Adelaide, gritting her teeth again. Strike two. In less than two minutes, Adelaide was pissed. Most of the time she was pissed, though. But still, it'd be a sad day for you, if you found yourself responsible for pissing Adelaide off. "Would you like to share something about yourself?" asked the lady.

What Adelaide would actually like to do would be to scream every single swear word she knew at that perky lady. But that wouldn't be very lady-like would it? Biting the inside of her cheek, Adelaide shrugged. "Okay.." She said. She rubbed her palms against her jeans. "My name is Adelaide Pent. Age sixteen. Criminal number two-dash-zero-oh-nine-four-one. Arrested more than once for vandalism, destruction of a car and someone's front porch, and for stealing that car..." She chuckled to herself. "But if that car was unlocked, had it's engine running, and was a nice little Corvette, wouldn't y'all be tempted to take a little joyride in it?" Adelaide took a deep breath and opened her mouth to continue. Then realizing how stupid this all was, Adelaide snapped. Strike three and you're out. "Why the hell are we doing this?! Talking random shit about our problems! Doesn't seem very helpful, does it!" She snapped at the lady.
Adelaide rolled her eyes at the woman and tossed the crown to someone ((anyone join in!)). "I'm done. Next person," she murmured.
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:04 am

Zaira
She looked at the girl, Adelaide, in amazement when she snapped at the perky lady. She tossed the crown and it landed in front of Zaira. She gulped quietly, she didn't want to go but it was best to get it over with. She leaned over and took the paper crown and set in on her lap. The lady spoke, "How about you darling, would you like to share?" Zaira looked down at her feet and spoke kinda softly, "My name is Zaira Rose Valerie, I'm 14. My charges are theft, and destruction of property." Zaira just stared at the crown, she didn't like everyone looking at her, she could feel their eyes' on her, "Next." she said and passed the crown to someone else.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:09 am

Ka$h
The Facility: Open! Long-emo-guy-hair-2

Ka$h huffed as he sat in the chair, this was all so stupid. What the hell was the point of sitting in this damn room passing a paper crown around, of all things a paper crown. Ka$h looked over at the young girl that had just had the stupid thing passed to her. The kid didn't look older then twelve. She then started to speak. fourteen? She looked nothing like a fourteen year old. Ka$h sighed and leaned back in his seat watching the girl as she spoke. She was in for that bad of thing, but she didn't look like some one that would end up here. Ka$h looked over as she said next.

The paper crown was placed on his lap and he let out a loud groan. " Are you kidding me." Ka$h said under his breath and looked at the stupid thing on his lap. " My name in AshlEE Knicks, but I go by Ka$h don't call me AshlEE." He said in a snarl. " I'm here for many things some og which are under age drinking, possession of an illegal substance, vandalism, and insult of an officer. That's just the least of it." Ka$h tossed the stupid paper thing to another person and dropped his blue eyes to the floor. His somewhat long black hair falling into his eyes. This is so stupid! ( This is so stupid!) he thought to himself as he listened to the next person speak.

Jake
The Facility: Open! Alex_Evans2

Jake sat in his chair listening to the people go on and on abput what they were here for. Why the hell did he do he did what he did, to get in her. He was banging his head on wall everyday because of it he didn't need to be here, he wasn't a bad person, he just sliped up. One night three beers one cop. And now he's stuck in this place, just his luck. Jake looked over at Ka$h as he spoke, Jake already knew what the guy was in for. He didn't even say the biggest thing he did. Jake found it funny. Big ol' Ka$h of all people was scared to tell people what he did.

Jake flipped his black hair out of his eyes and gave Ka$h a small smile when he looked over. ' Your fine.' Jake mouthed to him as the other started to talk again. Ka$h finished what he had to say and tossed the paper crown across the room to some guy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:10 am

(( what a wonderful picture i used for jake XD, I didn't notice it was that one. Sorry hehe.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 am

Yeah I saw that and I thought, 'Lovely picture of the boxers Abi...' Laughing
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 am

turntechGodhead

Dave was shocked beyond belief that this whole crown thing worked. People were actually doing as they were told when they had it. He didn’t let the shock shown on his face though he just sat silently in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face, hoping that his turn didn’t come any time soon.

His eyes followed the crown, starting with the boy who pulled it out of his pocket. For some reason his name seemed familiar but he was pretty sure the ‘John Egbert’ who had been one of his internet pals would never end up in a place like this. Especially not addicted to drugs and charged with assault. The guy sat down next to him and smiled at him and Dave just looked the other way.

The cocky girl who had gotten it before received the crown and Dave was shocked that she didn’t just tear it to shreds as soon as John put it on her head. So her name was Adelaide, she sure did think highly of herself. She was trouble, Dave could tell.

The crown was passed around to a couple other people, a very shy girl who looked too scared to be bad and another guy who seemed to be trying to be a badass. And then that stupid crown landed on his damn shoe. His damn red converse now tainted with the fact that he had to talk to all of these people. That was just great. He picked it up and looked it over resisting the urge to tear it to pieces. That John guy who was sitting next to him had his bright blue eyes opened wide and a huge grin on his face. Were eyes that blue even allowed to exist? “Come on…” It was nothing more than a mutter under John’s breath but Dave was sitting right next to him.

He sighed as he opened up the crown and put it on his head, something no one had done since John had had it. He pushed his shades up his nose, crossed his arms again and looked around the circle, “Sup.” He started in his low, bored tone, the slightest of a drawl to his words, “I’m Dave Strider. Sixteen. And I’m here for cutting a guy… with a sword.” Did that sound as awkward out loud as it did in his head? He was going to have to say yes as it looked like John was trying his hardest not to giggle at him. He opened his mouth one more time as though to say something else but closed it and shook his head, taking the crown off of his head. This was stupid.

He threw the crown a couple seats down, having it land in the lap of the girl who had bumped into him in the hall earlier, the girl who had been giving him smug looks ever since he sat down. Yeah, it was her turn. Though he hadn’t expected her to sound the most composed of the entire group.

tentacleTherapist

Rose had expected to receive the crown after the boy with the aviators, she was quite pleased to discover that his name was Dave, she liked having a name to put to a face. She had always enjoyed this sessions because she could analyze everyone to her hearts content and no one would be any the wiser. She had always kept her strangely hued eyes on whoever was talking and only switched the possessor of the crown did.

John was an interesting character for having just arrived, she did have to wonder how long it would be before he sombered up like the rest of them. She didn’t believe a word that he said to the group and the way he has acted since only strengthened her thoughts on the matter. He was no drug user, she was going to assume that he was here for a much more mundane reason.

The only other person she noticed was hiding something was that ‘Ka$h’ fellow. No matter, she would figure it out without anything being said. That was what she did. She wondered why he disliked his name so much to so avidly protest it; maybe the whole tough guy persona was only skin deep.

She smoothed out the crown in her lap, looking down at it before looking up at the group. For once her purple hued eyes were on no one in particular. “My name is Rose Lalonde. I am currently here in Facility due to my apparent, underage, alcoholic tendencies and possession; as well as outstanding theft and battery charges.” She said in a smooth tenor. She noted that it seemed to tick of a couple people, the way she acted, and possibly her vocabulary, but she really didn’t care much of what other people thought of her.

She casually threw the crown to one side, it landed in the lap of a person a couple chairs down. Rose looked down at her lap for a moment as she laced her fingers together before looking over to the person who now held the crown. The small smug smile pulled back across her black painted lips the thought of maybe being a little more humble crossed her mind from time to time, but understanding as much as she did about these people was a gift and she should be proud of it.

Her favourite guise in the entire group though put John’s to shame by a large margin. The young lady who was running it. Her smile was force and even the tone she was using was artificial. It was a common tactic when working with younger people to come off as a sweet and caring person, it is supposed to make young people more comfortable and more likely to open up. But the creases and wrinkles in certain areas of this lady’s face. She hated this job and more than likely she hated most of the people in this room. She was a counselor though; this was what she was paid to do. Rose was almost positive that once she was away from her clients that her false smile vanished, her voice deepened, and her glare would be more evident.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Jackie couldn't help but roll her eyes at most of the other's introductions. It was rather surprising everyone had gone along with the odd boy's idea but Jackie was definitely not complying. She wasn't forced to stay in the facility just to play some stupid game. She actually didn't want to be here at all. A few kids seemed to be at the level of anger she was at - infuriated - though most of the people in this room watched with amusement as the crown was passed around. It annoyed her that the boy didn't seem too bothered at being here, but then some of the kids that entered here looked at this as an opportunity to make more connections. Jackie just wanted to go by unnoticed and quiet until she was given the 'OK' to leave. Yet, this... This wasn't something she could accept. She wasn't about to simply lay her personal information for people to see. If they wanted to know her name, they could ask her. She most certainly wasn't going to just reveal how she had gotten picked up and dropped into such a place. She saw that one of the boys seemed to state his crimes with something that almost resembled pride. She sat silently with her arms crossed over her chest, wishing to be any place other than here, until the crown just had to land on her lap.

In all her sixteen years of living, she had never wanted more than anything but to throw a tantrum and toss a chair at the woman organizing this. Maybe that was why Jackie was stuck here, her anger issues and lack of self-discispline. At least, that's why they claimed she was sent here. Jackie stared at the crown on her lap for a moment before looking up at the girl, apparently named Rose, who had passed her it. She stood up and glared at the girl. "Listen, chica, I don't like things being thrown at me. And I certainly don't like being stuck here. I may have attended this bullshit class but I'm not about to play along and act like I'm proud of what I've done to get here, 'cause I'm not. How the hell is this supposed to help 'fix' us? Since when was I broken?" She snapped, ripping the crown in half and letting it drop to the floor. She looked over at the now annoyed counselor woman and rose an eyebrow in defiance. She was slightly red and it was obvious she had just released what she'd been holding in for a long time. Jackie most certainly regretted what she had done in the past. She didn't feel guilty, though. She would have just done things a lot differently to change the fact she was in this very situation.

It was obvious more than one person was annoyed with her, whether they thought her outburst was stupid or they wanted a turn with the crown. Jackie didn't know these people, and as far as she could tell she didn't want to. She was definitely the type of person who wouldn't be paying attention to all of this. They weren't here to socialize. If they were, she certainly didn't want to get stuck with a group like this. Jackie didn't believe she was above these people, she just didn't want to associate with anyone like her. Jackie was about to sit back into her chair, when of course some one just had to pull it back. She fell flat on her ass and she was definitely red now. She squeezed her eyes closed and clenched her teeth for a moment before she turned back to her normal skin tone, almost pale. Her dark brown eyes flickered up, and you could tell there was about to be a fight. The crown was a stupid idea, considering some people just didn't do well being the center of attention - even for just a moment.

OOC; why not start the first fight? ;)

Last edited by Lost_In_LaLa_Land on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Jake
The Facility: Open! AlexEvans26

Jake listened to the girl as she spoke, he name was Rose? The had been Jake's sisters name. Eleven of his bothers and siters alone with his mother and father had been killed in a plane crash when he was only eleven. Jake's blue eyes seemed to glear over in though. Sheaba bumped his leg and his head shot up. Jake looked back at the girl who was speaking, she's seemed so calm, as if she didn't even care that she was here. But of corse she did, they all did. Jake listened to what she had to say and watched as the crown was tossed to someone else in the group.

The girl stood and yelled at Rose for thowing the crown at her and went on about how stuipd this all was before she ripped the stupid paper thing in half and tossed it to the ground. Jake chuckled seeing the counselor's face. The lady was now clearly pissed, but come on she had to have delt with this before. She had to of been doing this for quite some time. Jake watched as the girl spat at the other with anger.

Jake glaced at Rose as she slipped the other girls chair away just as she went to sit. he could help, but bust out laughing along with a few others when it happened. The girl looked at Rose with fury in her eyes. Jake sat back in his chair and folded his arms, he couldn't wait to watch this. Although the counselor lady would most likely stop it before it got to far, she was already looking as if she was going to shout at the two girls.

Sheaba
The Facility: Open! 30794288_Brittany_Kramer
Sheaba looked from person to person as the thing was passed around. Some were cocky and all that, were as others seemed shy and out of place. She was deffently taken aback when the crown landed on the lap of some young girl. What was some one of her age doing here! All the rest of them were at least 15 or older, but this girl looked as if she was twelve or so. The girl started to speak and Sheaba watched her closert so she was fourtgeen. She didn't look it.

Sheaba watched as the paper crown was tossed again. It landed on the lap of Ka$h a boy she went to school with and had knewn for quite sometime. Of corse he didn't sat all that he had done what would be the point. She knew Ka$h really didn't want people to know so she was keep her trap shut. Ka$h aged like suck a cocky ass as he spoke. Sheaba knew very well that he was nothing like that. Ka$h was a verly nice person. Will a bubbly personality. He was clearly scared.

Sheaba watched as the crown was passed again this time to a guy by the name of Dave. The boy pushed his glassed up on his nose and placed the crown onto his head. Sheaba smiled slightly and shook her head. She listened as the boy spoke. And watched as the crown was passed to the next person. The girl spoke in a calm voice as she did. He name was Rose, she looked over at Jake to see that he was lost in thought. She bumped his leg and his head shot up as he watch the girl talk.

Sheaba looked over as the crown was tossed to another girl. The girl stood and ripped the crown before snapping at Rose. While the girl was busy Sheaba as Rose pull the seat from under the girl and fell to the floor. Her eyes wide face beat red. Sheaba couldn't help, but chuckle alittle. The girl looked extreamly pissed. She gave the other a ' this is war' look. Sheaba just shook her head and watch the two.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solemn-Marauder Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 pm

((All right. I’m just gonna join in here. James Moriarty, age 17. Sherlock Holmes, age 18. Though I'm not bringing him in yet. Here we go~))

Sharp eyes glanced about the room, calculating easily. So ordinary, all of these people. It was almost cute, Jim mused. All these little children, with all their adorable little problems, thinking they were so tough. If only they knew. He tilted his chair back on two legs, letting out a long sigh as he crossed his legs. Group meetings. Really, how stereotypically boring could they get? He didn’t want to hear about other kids’ problems. It wasn’t worth his time, or his mental capacity.

Jim was tempted not to participate in any of these conversations, though as one boy, John, pulled out a paper crown, his dark eyes locked on it immediately. A crown. How perfect. A crown for the King. For him. He was going to have it. He was hardly paying attention to the boy as he spoke, though he tuned in at the end, raising a shapely eyebrow, smirking. Such a pathetic lie. He knew the boy wasn’t there for any of those things. Especially not being addicted to methamphetamine. That was just adorable, that little lie. He was shocked John even knew what it was. Most people didn’t. Especially at this age. He watched carefully as the crown was passed along, almost disappointed when it wasn’t put on his head, where it rightfully belonged.

He could see the girl, Adelaide, twitch as the crown was placed on her head. Ooh, angry, are we? Jim let out a quiet chuckle under his breath, only half listening to them speak. Schemes raced through his mind as the crown was passed around, fingers twitching slightly whenever it came near him. He needed it. It was his. HIS. Because James Moriarty was the King.

The paper crown was passed to a girl, Jackie. He raised his eyebrows as the girl stood up. This was new. Maybe this would even be interesting enough to hold his attention. The girl was sitting right next to him. How easy it would be to simply reach out… just take the crown as his own. As soon as the girl started ranting, Jim let out a long sigh, letting his chair fall back onto all four legs. Booooring. How dull. She felt entitled, didn’t she? Like she was normal, and everyone else was just being unfair. How naïve.

The sound of ripping paper made James tense. She’d ripped the crown. She tore it. His crown. HIS CROWN. His jaw clenched.
She went to go sit down, and the dark haired teen casually pushed her chair back with one foot, shoving it just out of her range, face a mask as she fell to the floor. He got to his feet smoothly, tilting his chin up. “Oh please. Grow up, will you?” he drawled, his Irish lilt rather defined, “ You’re very broken. You’re a human being, aren’t you? And a faulty one at that, gods, just look at you. You’re a pathetic, sniveling excuse for a girl. If you’re going to have a cat fight, do it somewhere else. You’re wasting my oxygen.” His rant was short, his voice clipped, before he took a deep breath.

“You tore the crown. You ripped it. That is MY crown. MINE. I’m the King, I’m superior to all of you,” he snarled, his voice going low. Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention, and his eyes snapped back to the boy, John, who had the crown in the first place. He was pulling another one out of his pocket. Jim took a few quick steps across the circle, holding his hand out.

“You have another crown. Give it to me. Now,” he demanded, voice sharp, his face emotionless.

Last edited by Solemn-Marauder on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Solemn-Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Adelaide half-listened to the others' little introductions. It was all the same. Blah, blah, name, blah, arrest, blah, blah. Adelaide was bored out of her mind. Biting the inside of her cheek, she tapped her foot against her chair to pass the time. 

She looked at the ones who had spoken. A fourteen year old girl in a place like here was a bit of a surprise for Adelaide. What was she doing here? What'd she destroy? What'd she steal? Adelaide pondered upon these thoughts. The girl, Zaria, was younger than the rest of them. What could she have done to end up at the place like here? Her eyes looked about. The guy, Ka$h was no surprise to her. There were always dudes like him around here. Adelaide let her gaze wander. The other boy, the one who claimed that he was arrested for hurting a guy with a sword, made Adelaide fidget a little in her seat. Out of all the things you can hurt a person with, this guy picked a sword. And that girl, Rose, her smooth way of talking frankly agitated Adelaide. She didn't know why. It just did. Again, Adelaide squirmed in her seat.

Adelaide grinned to herself when that girl snapped and ripped the crown to pieces. Finally! A little action. A break in the mind numbing boringness. Adelaide laughed aloud when the girl fell on her butt. Sure, it probably made the moment a whole lot worse, but she couldn't help it. After all, what was life without a little humor?

Then that boy, James, stood up and spoke. His crown? Adelaide sighed. "Another power hungry megalomaniac..." she murmured. Just what this fun little bunch needed. She didn't care if he heard her. So what? Rolling her eyes, Adelaide spoke. "Oh please. YOU'RE calling her pathetic? Look at how juvenile you're acting, Mr. 'I Own The World'."
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

tentacleTherapist

Rose’s eyebrows rose as the girl she passed it to got very visibly angry even to the point where she could yell at Rose. Rose had done nothing intentionally so found this small freak out a little uncalled for.

She glanced over at John as the crown was torn and thrown to the floor. He frowned deeply and his hand slipped into his pocket. He had another one; he wouldn’t have moved that way if he didn’t. He was a strange boy; she had to seriously wonder about what kind of person carried around things like that, let alone more than one of them at a time.

She turned her attention back to the angry girl after a moment, she was still yelling. No one had said anyone was broken. “Now, I would like you to understand that-… ” she cut herself off and her voice trailed to nothing, she pursed her lips and kept her eyes on the newcomer. The one who pulled away this girls chair. She had already known this girls name, it was Jackie, Rose had heard some of the staff talking about her before but she had never really seen her angry like this before.

Rose’s eyebrows couldn’t rise any higher as the man went on about how Jackie was a disgusting waste of human skin, or however he worded it. Though Rose couldn’t really bring herself to argue with him. She kept her mouth shut but kept her eyes on him, her expression hardening into an unreadable mask, her eyebrows coming down to rest in neutral lines above her lavender eyes.

This man noticed that John was pulling out another crown. He was as sharp as Rose herself. She couldn’t honestly say she had ever met someone as quick as she was; someone with such a great mental capacity. She found it intriguing, though this man’s superiority complex was rather off-putting. She could see a quick flash of worry in John’s eyes but it vanished just as quickly as he obeyed this unstable man.

The lady who was running it seemed at a loss for words. Clearly she had never met anyone as unstable and clever as this man either. She was just as stumped by him as Rose was but at least Rose had a chance of piecing this guy together. She just didn’t know how well she would be able to do it. None the less the lady made no move to stop him, maybe she was scared of him. It sort of looked that way. Rose was quite sure that John could hold his own. At least she sure hoped he could.

She looked over at the first girl who had spoken Adelaide as she decided to yell at this man, “I would keep your comments to yourself if I were you.” She warned just loud enough that the others would be able to hear. Clearly they didn’t see how unstable this man was like she did. She instead kept her eyes on the interaction between John and this man. Hoping that things would go over smoothly.

ectoBiologist

John blinked in surprise as the girl flipped. He had just been getting over hos fascinated he was with Rose when the girl flipped out. She yelled and yelled, he hadn’t noticed her before now. But now he was looking at her with some fear in his eyes. He didn’t think Rose had done anything that deserved these harsh words. He looked between Rose and this girl and then his eyes darted to the paper crown as it was torn in half and thrown away. His mouth fell open and he was genuinely hurt. Sure he noticed some people thought it was stupid, but some people seemed to be enjoying the whole crown thing.

His hand slipped into his pocket and went to pull out another one when her chair was pulled out from underneath her. John was shocked at first and then she hit the ground and he had to struggle not to laugh. Dave, sitting next to him, gave him a look, but John could tell by the slight upturn at the corners of his mouth that he was trying not to laugh as well. He turned back to the girl on the floor and the man who had pulled her chair. This wasn’t going to end well!

He went one some crazy rant. John didn’t really think it was called for. Maybe this guy was crazy. He sure acted like it. It was kind of scary. Then those dark eyes were on him and John completely froze up for a moment. How had he noticed he had another crown! It wasn’t even out of his pocket yet. He swallowed past his fear though. He had to be strong; he wasn’t the kind of guy to get scared by this. He could think of only one way to get away from this without being hit or anything and that was to go along with it and be as friendly as he possibly could.

John ignored the girl who spoke up, the one he had put the crown on in the first place. He acted like he didn’t even hear her or Rose as she spoke up again. He just kept his eyes on the man who was demanding his new crown.

He pulled the gold paper crown out of his pocket and moved it a little, regarding the way the light reflected off of it and into his own glasses. “Okay. You can have it. But you have to tell us about yourself if you have it.” He said smiling brightly and looking up at the crazy unstable man. He placed the crown in his hand, “I mean it.” John said in a mock stern tone.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next