RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise and Kate

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rise and Kate  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise and Kate

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

Ahaha, I've done what Sandra does to one of my friends before. XD She wasn't to pleased.

Sandra squealed in interruption of her conversation with Travis when she saw Emma approach the table with Gabriel, jumping up out of her chair and throwing her arms around the girls neck, practically strangling her and making her go deaf as she yelled in Emma's ear. "Oh, my God! You guys were gone forever! I went to go find you two a few minutes ago, but I couldn't find you," she slurred, getting a weirded out look from Emma as she struggled to sit down, shooting a glance at the guy her friend had been talking to. Raising an eyebrow, she gave him a hard look before observing the table which was covered with glasses and bottles.
"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, looking at the group with wide eyes as she laughed awkwardly, "Just how much have you crazy people had to drink?" As if in response to her sarcastic question, a heavily drunken Amber rested her hand on Emma's shoulder and leaned close, nearly falling over. Giggling like an idiot in her drunken state, the fiery-red head smirked and gestured to herself.
"Too much for me to drive, Emmama," she said, her words heavily laced with alcohol and slurred together. Rolling her eyes, Emma gently pushed Amber over so she would sit up straight, but instead she went leaning over to the other side, resting her head on Brad's arm as she giggled for no reason. Watching her two drunk friends, she flashed a look at Gabriel who, to her, seemed pleasantly amused with the whole situation. Flashing a slight glare with her narrowed eyes, she dug in her pocket and pulled out her phone.
Searching through her recents, she found his number and quickly added him as a contact before sending an angry text, "Is this how u and ur gang normally go about? -.- Also, give your pal to ur right a shove. I don't appreciate his eye-gasming on Sandra"
Of course, her blonde friend was paying no attention to her shirt which had sunk a little too low and that Travis was practically drooling on her. Then again, Sandra liked guys who flattered her instead of criticize her for being blonde, which happened to not even be her real hair color. She was a dark brunette who decided she'd be better off as a blonde with all of her signature "blonde moments".
And Amber, who was normally in control of the boys like Emma and calling the shots, was completely wasted and making no attempt to hide it. She was flirting outrageously with the dark-haired guy who once in a while would wink at Emma. Is this how she acted when she was drunk? Suddenly, a flush filled her cheeks as she imagined herself acting like this around Gabriel, tinting her cheeks a dark pink as a shy sparkle flashed in her eyes. Glancing up at Gabriel, she felt a smile twitch onto her lips.
Not only had she found a player she could play with, but she had also found something like a friend in him. "So what are we? Friends? A little more or less? Or does this friendship come with benefits?" His words from earlier that night came back to her, bringing out her flirty nature again as she pulled a smirk. Friends with benefits is actaully where the two of them stood at the moment, although, the only benefits either were getting were just intimate kisses. That can be rectified tonight, a snickering voice commented in her head before Emma pushed the dirty thought away quickly, though the feeling lingered.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Gabriel just played an innocent, playful smirk when his phone buzzed. "I apologize," he teased, "but every effect has its cause. Officer." As if that reminder of their unfortunate encounter with Deacon never made a mark in history...

Travis himself wasn't exactly sober, either. Besides, growing up with pushovers for parents, the spoiled failing college student had developed quite a fond for alcohol when he was younger. If an outside eye were to describe each member of their gang, as Emma had referred, Travis would be labeled "the one most likely to wind up in trouble". Almost unaware that the table was joined by two more guests, he went on his own ways flirting with his blonde bombshell. Their conversation was no more than a bunch of loud laughter, giggles, and the sound of a margarita glass clinking on the mosaic glass table. Of course, the drink sloshing around in the margarita glass wasn't margarita, but a little something...stronger.

"I don't suppose you would like a drink as well?" Brad asked as he suggestively winked in Emma's direction. Gabriel shot a questioning look in his direction, but the med student raised up a credit card between his left pointer and middle finger. "Don't worry, Kimble. I don't think Travis would mind," he smiled. He emptied what was left of a clear liqueur from a bottle with a smokey finish into an empty glass, pushing it towards Emma. "I believe it's yours from earlier."

Maybe Brad had more to drink than Gabriel had come to believe. Either that, or it was his nature. And neither resulted something that anyone would consider cool. Gabriel narrowed his eyes at his friend. He already had one girl, who was so drunk that she couldn't possibly up and leave on him, wrapped around him; he didn't need to demolish Gabriel's efforts as well. That would be a dickish move...and besides, try as he might, Emma's preference belonged to Gabriel...at least that's what he had convinced himself to believe.

It wasn't the coloring in her cheeks, but the way she looked down then back up at him that confirmed his prior thoughts. "Sorry Bradley, but I don't think..." he stopped to choose his words, "...I need any help from you," Gabriel said slowly, as if issuing his own version of a warning. As if reading her mind, he turned to Emma and asked, "So what is it? About the question from before? I don't need to pry, do I?" He leaned forward, placing his elbows onto the table, being careful not to knock over any glasses or bottles. Out of the corner of his eye, Gabriel spotted a figure dressed in a dark green and white letterman jacket slipping into the bathroom.

Guess he found Brandon...?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

I just took what you wrote earlier about Brad saying he preferred Emma 'cause she looked easy... So, just carried that over. XD Also, debating with the end of your post... *evil grin* And I think I got something, but Gabriel will have to go to the bathroom for it. Omfgosh, that came out wrong. NOT LIKE THAT.
Kay, Imma just post now... x3

Emma couldn't help but pull a cocky smirk and raise an eyebrow at Gabriel's question, taking the shot Brad had poured her anyways and swirling the liqour inside it around the glass, pursing her lips. If he didn't know by now that she loved to draw out suspenseful moments like this, then God help the poor boy along the way. "You mean where our relationship as two individuals stands?" she asked for clarity she already had, meeting his gaze and smiling as she chuckled softly and looked down at her drink, tracing the lip of the glass with her finger. Shrugging, she lifted her eyes up again and flashed a flirty wink as she grinned.
"You could say we're friends with benefits. Although, the benefits depend on how good of friends we are..." she finally answered, trailing off and lifting the shot glass to her lips before throwing her head back and swallowing it. Placing her foot on the edge of the table, she leaned the chair father back and balanced it on one leg, crossing one arm over her chest and resting the other one on it with her hand on her face in an 'L' shape.
At her flirtatious remark and action, both of the guys at the table whistled lowly and shot glances at Gabriel before going back to their own girls who also comments on Emma's flashy behavior.
"Damn, Emma! You get that shit, girl!" Sandra encouraged with a quick fist pump as she grinned and stuck her thumb at Gabriel, nodding her head. Amber who was still acting ridiculously drunk tried to pull a smirk but it came out as a lopsided goofy grin.
"And I thought I was the master of foreshadows..." she mused lowly, whispering something in Emma's ear and leaning back over to Brad with a girls giggle.

Gah, you gave me such a beautiful post, and I barely managed to give you two measly paragraphs. -.-
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:00 am

Of course ;) Hm...where to take this. I feel so lazy. D: Thank you so much for being a committed slow paced roleplayer. You don't know how relieved I am to not have to try to whip out a big post in fifteen minutes. Fast paced roleplaying works a lot better when writing one-two paragraphs. Maybe Guard should rename the rp forums as Fast-paced RP and Slow-paced RP instead of Advanced and regular. Personally, I don't think some people understand that "Advanced RP" is not just a paragraph per post. Either so, or the definition changed on me without my knowing. I haven't been on a big roleplaying forum since getting booted off Foo.

Last edited by RiseAbove on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 am

It's chill. :D I mean, hell, you've seen me barely scrap by with barely a paragraph after like forty-five minutes! -.- I'm not sure, I just know that some role players on this site can go into more detail with their posts and charries than others. Trust me, I've seen some really amateur role players here once or twice. O.O
It was physically painful to read what they posted.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am

Seeing and writing with good roleplayers helped me improve my posts. It would be cool for one of the admins to make a big "roleplay with a random person" event so people can learn off of others. It's not a mentoring program, but more of an experience thing. If I wasn't so lazy, I would definitely participate in that. I don't particularly like to start new roleplays just because I'm more into a dedicated rp, so I don't get to rp with a lot of different people. Maybe I'll suggest it to them. I still need to improve on my plot driving, as mentioned many times before.

---

Emma knew just the right strings to pull. Gabriel was head over heels for the girl, even sober. Shame on him for being so easily manipulated. The boy had always been this way, relying on friends to get him out of sticky situations even back in high school. And indeed, he was gawking alright. "Oh, I'm sorry," he winked, "I thought I was dreaming." The table, including Gabriel himself who couldn't hold a straight face, erupted in laughter from his bad, cliched pick up line.

Brad, despite all the suggestions against his action by the cocktail waitress, had insisted on ordering another bottle of tequila. Just as the girl set the bottle on the table and returned Travis' card to Brad, Gabriel didn't hesitate to pour himself a shot. Travis whisked out his camera phone, snapping a photo of Gabriel downing the drink. "In case I don't remember tomorrow," he slurred. His comment was followed by more laughter. Oh, how obvious, Travis... Regardless, the heavy partiers must've decided that Travis had some sense because before long, the table flashed every few seconds as the drunken group of 'friends' stored away memories from the night in their cellphones.

Click! A photo of Gabriel having a shot. Click! A photo of Brad kissing Amber. Click! A photo of Emma in a seductive pose. Click! A photo of Travis chugging the Cuervo with Sandra on his lap. Click!

Gabriel knew that he would be the one responsible for getting his friends home so he didn't join their binge fest. Just watching Brad groping all over Emma's cute and supposedly collected red-headed friend proved that point...twice over. If Brandon hadn't ditched them already, then Gabriel's responsibly expectations would be cut in half. At this point, the last thing on his mind was the location of his friend. Heck, it was "Letter jacket"'s lost, anyways. He was missing out on three hot girls and a bunch of alcohol...all good fun. Gabriel slammed the bottle down onto the table with a clunk. A few shots would get him loose, but not so drunk that he couldn't drive. Besides, he wanted to remember this night. It was the most fun he has had since the big party after his high school graduation. Leaning across the table, he stole a kiss from Emma just as Sandra's camera flashed, tasting the tequila on her lips. "Friends with benefits? I like it that way," he grinned. "Stay sober with me," he added just as the two pulled away from the kiss, "'cause I wouldn't want us to forget." If anyone had suggested to Gabriel to ask Emma to stay sober earlier that night, he would've laughed in their face. Such a funny thought that it was his request now.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 am

The same with me. In fact I learned all my uber-literate skills from two RP's: Colorblind, a wolf pack, and Lurking the Shadows, a human/immortal roleplay. All the people I was with gave me tips and helped me get to where I am now. So, I took what they did for me and try to pass it on to others. :) It's hard though, you're right.

Now, I can take this a couple different ways; get things serious by throwing in a scene with Deacon, have a make-out scene between Emma and Gabriel, or the drive home. Which shall it be? xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 am

Deacon would only amount in a mess, seeing that they're all drunk and helpless. I wouldn't think that they'd even notice him because they're too caught up in each other. You'll be pushing the plot too fast throwing him in now. Choice two or three would work better.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Gotcha. Post in... well, you get me by now. Whenever I get to it. xP By the way, Theory of a Deadman drove me towards this post. ;)

Emma felt a true sensation of happiness flood through her system, a grin spreading onto her lips as she laughed at some joke someone cracked at the table, doubling over and falling out of her chair in hysterical fit of giggles. Gripping her sides as she curled into a ball, she continued to laugh uncontrollably until Sandra helped her up back into her seat where she still giggled softly. Meeting Gabriel's questioning gaze, she shrugged helplessly and swallowed down a quick shot of tequila, slamming the glass on the table as a determined expression crossed her face. Scooting her seat back, she sauntered over to him and pulled up a chair next to his, crossing her legs over his lap as she sat down and smirked. "Comfy?" she asked with a cocky smirk, leaning over and resting her head on his shoulder, looking up at him and winking as she added, " 'cause I ain't moving, pretty boy." Glancing over at her friends, she saw Amber coming to her senses somewhat and taking control of the situation, starting to play hard-to-get with Brad after a few moments. So instead of letting his hands roam wherever they wanted, she flirted coyly and made sure she established who was in control now. Sandra on the other hand, was hopelessly lost with Travis as she sat on his lap with her mouth practically glued to his.
"Get a room, Sandra! No one here wants to see you get the nasty on," Emma scolded with a playful grin, throwing the blondes long-forgotten crimson jacket at her and throwing her thumb over her shoulder. Shooting her a raised eyebrow look, Sandra gestured to Gabriel and threw on a lopsided smirk as she placed her hand on her hip, a mischievous glint in her eyes.
"Oh, yeah? Well, I'd like to see you do any better with your new 'friend-with-benefits'," she challenged, a cocky but cute expression on her face as she moved herself off of Travis and sitting in a chair of her own.
"Is that a challenge, my dear Sandra?" Emma shot back, a growing smirk on her face as she glanced back at Gabriel and winked.
"Hell yeah it is! C'mon, I wanna' see this," she provoked, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder and whispered something to Travis with a sneaky smile on her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest.
"Alright, but just remember," Emma replied lowly, a chuckle slipping out, "you asked for it." Removing her legs from Gabriel's lap as Sandra egged her on with a drawn out "Yeah!", she stood up before copying Sandra's staraddleing-position and wrapping her arms around his neck. Throwing on a smirk, she fluidly swung her hair behind her head and leaned down to kiss him deeply. After a minute or so of intimacy, she pulled back, out of breath and turned back to Sandra who seemed slightly taken aback with her expression. "Good enough for you?" she fired off, raising an eyebrow at her blonde friend who laughed.
"If that's it, I'm sorely disappointed in you, my dear," she remarked with a dramatic sigh, leaning back in her seat and stifling a grin.
"Oh, Sandra," Amber interjected from across the table, "don't be hatin' just 'cause Emma won't pull out the strictly 'behind-closed-doors' moves you do."
"No, I wanna' see how far these two 'friends-with-benefits' will go," she shot back with a drunken giggle before looking back at Emma and lifting her chin sharply. "So, lets see it."
Raising an eyebrow, Emma turned to face Gabriel and tilted her head slightly as she pulled a seductive but gentle smile as she asked, "Well? Do we want to do this?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 am

Theory of a Deadman is awesome! Such a shame they don't perform very well live...D:
We're so guilty of emote abuse XD I'll get you your post tomorrow, promise. I procrastinated too long and have to get up early for cross country conditioning tomorrow.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Huh! Gabriel actually got what he came for. "I thought you knew my answer," he responded, matching her smile while adding his own little edge. "Hm...wasn't it you who said I was no different than all the rest of them?" He turned to wink at the blonde, who by now couldn't even stand on her own. Looking back at Emma, Gabriel traced her features, stopping his finger on her chin. "And my question to you: where?" he asked. Of course, they couldn't have a full blown sex show out in public; that'll only get them thrown out and possible arrested.

One minute he was watching the girls challenging each other in the bar. The next minute he and Emma in a heated make out session in the back seat of his car. His collar had been unbuttoned and was slipping off his neck. This was all he came for that first time they met in bar. This was all he wanted when he called her the next day. This was all he wanted when he approached her table earlier this night.

But all he ever wanted didn't feel...right. It didn't feel right to the point that it felt so wrong. Every Friday night seemed to blur. It was like one continuous episode, or a series of shows with the same storyline happening in a different place. Gabriel didn't remember how many girls he took out to his car. He didn't remember how many girls came back to his apartment or how many girls he came home with. He didn't remember their faces nor did he remember who they were. No, he never knew who they were. Even if he did, they would only be statistics...a number.

In his mist of thoughts, Gabriel didn't realize that his face had fallen and he had stopped kissing Emma back. She gave him a confused look, as if asking, "What's the matter?" "What?" Gabriel asked, masking the emotions with a tricky smirk before planting another dozen kisses on her neck as if nothing happened. But just like that, everything fell apart. He sat back, his right shoulder brushing the back of the bench. "I-I'm sorry," he apologized, shaking his head. Who was this? This wasn't party-boy Gabriel that everyone had come to recognize? Who was this? Gabriel shook his head again, not believing how out of character he was acting.

"You don't have to give into her dare if you don't want to," he finally said, breaking an awkward silence that had crept in on the two of them. "I thought you said that you didn't want to become someone's plaything," he added. Gabriel stared at Emma with a blank, emotionless gaze; his expression had long faded. All those lectures from middle school health classes came back. All those lectures from religious ed that he thought he slept through... Looking into her purple orb-like eyes, Gabriel would feel like...horror especially if the girl lost her virginity because she was too proud to back off a dare.

----

*gasp* Gabriel has a mind to care? And backing out from getting laid? Random fact: Gabriel is great at listening, even though he doesn't realize it.

All because I didn't have the heart to write a post where Gabriel was a shallow lust-crazy douche bag driven by a certain anatomical structure in his pants XD I kept it up for four pages, though. I deserve a round of applause...lol. I hope I don't turn him into my typical characters, though: logical, sweet, manipulable side characters.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey I'm sorry for bumping in, but Rise I replied a while ago.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

No worries, my apologies for not checking the thread, Wolves.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 pm

LOL I do give you a round of applause for that 'cause you were pretty beast at it! x3 I kinda' wanted to wait before they 'faded' until later in the RP, know what I mean?
Anyways, I know how you feel: I'm hoping that I can keep Emma with her fun, flirty, side instead of being a bitch all the time... -.-That's normally how I portray her, but I like this side better. XD

Emma blinked in confusion when he backed off, a look of surprise on her face as she watched his features, knowing he was struggling with something internally. Biting her lower lip, she sat up from her slouched position from only moments ago and dropped her gaze to the interior of the car. Unsure what to say, she buttoned up her shirt which had been undone during the heat of the moment and brushed aside her fringe which was in her face. Studying the boy, she moved closer next to him and snaked her finger under his dipped chin, lifting his eyes to her's and holding him there as she searched his gaze.
"Gabriel, if I didn't want to go this far with you, I would've said something," she told him with a soft expression on her face, cracking a small smile as she poked his nose and giggled. "Besides, it's not like I'm a sweet, innocent virgin who's never gone further than second base," she added with a dark chuckle, flashing a wink as she tried her best to calm his nerves. Because he was a player, she knew this wasn't-- couldn't be his first time; especially not with moves that slick so that she didn't even feel her shirt unbutton.
Leaning in for a quick kiss that she drew out for a long moment to shut him up as he opened his mouth to say something, she used the kiss as a distraction so she could finish her point. As she took in a breath during the lip-locked moment between them, a distant thought crossed her mind. I've grown rather fond of those lips... her voice said quietly in the back of her head, earning a slight smile out of Emma as she pulled away.
"You're right though, I'm not a plaything," she remarked about his comment from earlier, tipping his chin up again when he looked down and pulled a flirtatious smirk. "But that doesn't mean we can't keep it PG-13," she said lowly as she leaned in and kissed him again, shutting her eyes and resting her hands on his chest.
She wasn't doing this because of Sandra's dare, or because she wanted to prove a point, or even because she was mildly drunk; she was doing it because she wanted to. She liked spending time with Gabriel, and put simply with no sugar-coating, she liked kissing him. The boy ain't a player just for his good-looks, she thought to herself with a chuckle, he knows what he's doing...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

OOC: short post for you. I've been sitting here at the computer too long with this one post. :P Sorry

"Of course," Gabriel muttered, plastering a smile on his face. He leaned over and kissed the girl back, pushing his thoughts aside...

---

"Do you and your friends need a ride home?" Gabriel asked, buttoning up his shirt collar and smoothing down his messy blonde hair. He turned around to peek out the back window, then out the side window. Brad's car was still there as was Travis'. He knew for sure that Travis wouldn't be driving himself home tonight, or this morning. (Again, however you look at it.) All those drinks pretty much guarantee a car crash into a tree. Brandon's car was gone, that douche bag. How nice of him to ditch on his drunken friends. Hopefully, the bar didn't mind overnight parking. The owners knew their faces well enough. Plus, this wasn't the first time that they left a vehicle here.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Omfgosh, I can't tell you how many times I've done that. xD You're just sitting there like, "Akkdhbfehfjnxakchbwkencuehdencojsndicuhurhfiuehf!" Infuriating.

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Sometimes I sit and get those really nice five paragraph posts. Other times, it's not even worth it XD Our little one on one roleplay has so many characters involved in it now...lol. We both have....four? Gabriel and his three friends, Emma and her two friends, and Deacon.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 am

Oh, yeah. Sometimes I'll be able to punch out a beautiful, long post in like ten minutes flat! :P No joke, I've done it a few times. But other moments, I'll be sitting there for like an hour with just a little tiny paragraph. -.- THAT'S the kind of shiz that makes me want to punch a computer. Lol, and sorry for not reply today/yesterday (depends how you look at it ;) ), I got carried away with some family stuff. Watched "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "Brave" with 'em.
Which, by the way, were both BEAST. Cool
xD If you think that's a lot of characters for just two people, you obviously haven't been in a wolf pack RP before... O.O You'd be amazed. But for just humans, yeah, it's a bit. :P Annnd, yep; four each. Main characters, at least. Twisted Evil Ahahaha.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 am

Emma looked up at his question from buttoning the top four buttons of her shirt back together and paused for a moment as she registered his words and processed them, her slightly drunken state slowing down her thought process. "Uh, I don't know for sure on that one. I can walk to my place from here, but depending on how far the others have gotten..." she trailed off with an awkward laugh as she pulled out a comb from her back pocket, running it through her hair quickly. Taking out her phone, she checked her unread messages with a sigh, shooting back a short reply to her two friends.
"Well, it looks like Amber is gonna' head home by herself in a few and your buddy Travis was able to convince Sandra to come home with him," she relayed from her phone, shoving it back in her pocket and looking up at him with a roll of her eyes and a muted snort. "Not that it's a surprise, the two of them were about to get it on right on the spot." Smoothing her shirt out, she shot a quick smile at Gabriel before opening the car door and getting out, a blast of the cool night air hitting her face and washing over her body. Taking in a deep breath of the fresh air, she shut the door and walked around the car and back into the bar with Gabriel close behind. It seemed to be closing, which brought the question of just how late or early it was to Emma's mind as she made her way over to the table where things had toned down quite a bit.
Travis seemed to be telling Sandra some story about a crazy vacation and Amber and Brad were flirting playfully, though it was apparent the guy was still trying to get her home with him.

Ack, I couldn't think of anything else to write. -.-
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 pm

OOC: I don't go out to see movies a lot. Over the past few years (yes, years), the only two movies I saw were Sherlock Holmes 2 and the Hunger Games....only because my brother was going to go see it with his friends. lol.

Gabriel let out what sounded like a sarcastic laugh, hearing Emma's announcement that Sandra was coming home with Travis. "Well, Travis isn't gonna be the one driving them home! Just look at him!"

As he stepped foot back inside the bar, the bartender gave him a sort of a cue by tapping on his wrist. "Quarter 'til," the man nodded as he stored away various bottles and glasses. Gabriel nodded a quick, 'thanks,' as he caught up to Emma. She seemed to have gotten the hint that it was closing time because she remained standing, leaning against the adjacent wall. He leaned over and whispered into her ear, "See you again?" Gabriel wasn't all that sure about meeting up in the bar again on a Saturday evening. Too many chances for a deja vu to come up again, and that was exactly the thing he needed to avoid. Who'd ever think that someone could've been slipped Acid, out of all drugs? Maybe somewhere else with less head pounding music and crazy lights. They still had that "business plan" to discuss, anyways. Emma sounded like that type to be out for vengeance when he pulled her outside in the ally earlier, but after tonight's drunken party, Gabriel wasn't all too sure. But again, she could be multifaceted. Dimensional. A smirk curled up on his lip as he flashed her a wink before tapping Travis on the shoulder.

"Hate to interrupt your story about how you guys were arrested by accident in Florida," Gabriel leaned over and discretely interrupted his friend, "but they're gonna kick us out in like ten minutes. I'll give you a ride, but you owe me." Travis turned around to try to protest, but the look on his face confirmed just how mentally incapable he was under alcohol influence. Heck, he wasn't even looking straight at Gabriel! "Only because you'll hit a tree," Gabriel laughed.

---

"How was it?" Brad questioned, eager for Gabriel to spill the events from last night (we'll call it night). Apparently, he was eager enough to know that he couldn't even wait to ask in person and had to call. (Who calls anymore? All I hear about is texting. But again, I don't own a cellphone because I don't talk to anyone.) Gabriel could hear a few cracks and pops from Brad adjusting his cellphone between his face and his shoulder before giving up with a quick, "Hold on." The phone transmitted another pop as he tossed it onto the counter top and opened the fridge. Probably looking for some water to sober up, Gabriel thought to himself. If Brad was looking to wash out the alcohol from his system, then Travis must've been a wreck. Which reminded him, he needed to go pick up Travis' car which was still parked by that telephone pole. After another clunk and some static pops from the phone being picked up again, Brad repeated his question.

"Yeah...last night. It, uh, didn't happen," Gabriel admitted. He could've lied, true. Why he didn't, he wasn't exactly so sure. Bar hookups were so common to him that one wouldn't even realize he was lying when recalling what happened "last night".

"W-wait, what?! What do you mean it didn't happen? You took her out to your car and--" Brad stammered, awfully surprised. "Dude! Kimble! What?! You've been trying to win her for what....three times now? What happened? What's your problem? She backed out?"

"Uh, no. No, it wasn't her," Gabriel said. "It was, uh, me. I don't know. I was stupid. Maybe I should've had another shot or something," he admitted.

There was a line of silence. Probably silence out of disbelief. Finally, Brad interjected with a disgusted, "Why?" He knew his friend well enough.

Gabriel shook his head, pondering the question. "Really, I don't know. You'll never hear this from me, but I think I'm just tired of it." He stopped to laugh at his own answer. Gabriel Kimble, sick of sex? That was something new enough to make a headline. "Man, I don't remember anything anymore. I feel like...," he shook his head, breaking into a fit of laughter again.

"You wait until I tell Brandon and Travis. Kimble, you'll never hear the end of it. Next week, you'll look back and see how stupid you were to pass up on that," Brad said before hanging up.

OOC: I can't write anymore because I need a date/time for when the two of them are going to meet up again. Maybe plot to get rid of her crazy ex and co. XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Holy damn! O.o Those were both good movies, but damn!
Also, I have no idea what to post. I'm like completely brain dead here.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:04 am

You could always skip through time.

Wow, it's July already... My summer is half over!
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 am

O.O *pause*
NOOOOOOO!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE A FRESHMAN!!!!

And I was thinking of that, but that's where my creativity took a dive down the shitter. -.- A text asking Gabriel to come to the park to talk about said things?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:34 pm

I loved being a freshman! :D Contrary to popular beliefs, seniors are not all douche bags. That is only coming from the freshmen who think they are all "too cool" now that they are in high school. The only crap you'll be getting is from sophomores (who, of course, came from that "too cool" group). I love the academic ranking system because I'm sitting pretty in the valedictorian slot and my teachers/classmates finally recognized that I was a good student during my freshman year...lol.

You can time warp even further and he's already there. I don't mind if you play him. I'm not one of those people who are so insanely obsessed about other people playing my character, even for multiple posts. Personally, I like to see how others portray them.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm

M'kay, I'm gonna' try to type something up. I have no idea why, but I feel all melancholy and somber today... so, if my posts seem to have a sad kind of vibe, know that's why. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next