RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise and Kate

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rise and Kate  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise and Kate

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:31 am

Oh my freaking gosh, after reading what I posted last night (this morning xD) I realize just how flippen' screwed up I was. O.o Wow… I'll have to fill in the massive gap here with something, eventually. :P In the meantime… I gotta' think of something to post. Ahahahaha…. Shocked Oh, and fair warning, my lovely Rise, I'm about to rock your freaking world with this post. If it doesn't make any sense, good. Twisted Evil That's what I'm aiming for.
Also, the part where she's in the house is in fact a dream; she smacked her head on the door-ledge-thingy so hard that she knocked herself out. ;)

Last edited by -Katehasreturnedforabit on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 am

Emma noticed after a few seconds that she was no longer able to scream, her throat constricting as her voice left her, leaving silent sobs the only way to express her excruciating pain. Curling into a tight ball, her body twitched and convulsed when a pair of strong arms pinned her hands behind her back, lifting her up and causing pain to spasm through her sore body. Still, she didn't fight as he taped her hands together, placing her in the back of his car. Lights danced behind her eyes as she felt her mind numbing the pain still tearing through her midsection and lighting her skin on fire, and within two minutes she could no longer feel her fingers or toes. The sensation continued all the way up to her head where she could no longer feel any part of her body, struggling to think clearly as her brain fogged up and her thoughts grew fuzzy.
"Where am I?" she slurred so it came out as an unintelligible rasp, her voice gone, "What happened?" Rolling on her back, something dully registered in her brain as uncomfortable pain, though she couldn't feel it, she just knew. Suddenly, the smell of oatmeal raisin cookies filled her nose, making her mouth water. At the same time, her words were understandable and she could speak clearly, though her voice remained raspy and crackled. "How did you know? Grandmother always made me oatmeal raisin cookies when I visited…" she murmured in a childish voice, drifting off as she disorientedly tried to sit up. As she did, her vision clouded over and grew funneled, causing a dizzy feeling to take over as she swayed back and forth in the back seat, eventually falling on her left side and groaning softly in distress.
A child-like persona kicked in as she rambled about her troubled past as a young girl, which then shifted between several other traits before settling on a paranoid emotion as she began to breath heavily. Memories of a similar situation she didn't know were actually her own flashed through her head, only adding onto her sense of fear and terror as she struggled, her violet eyes flashing in the streetlights passing by. "Where are you taking me?" she hoarsely asked, her voice weak and frightened as she squirmed around in the back seat, heat radiating off her drenched body, some from her own sweat while most from was the rain outside.
Trapped… helpless… alone…
Similar images flashed in her head and she started to hyperventilate, scrambling around in her bondages as she tried to free herself, tears of unconditional fear dripping down her face as she cried softly, gritting her teeth. "Don't do this, please! What did I ever do to you!?!" she screamed, most of it coming out silently as her voice cracked and just straight up disappeared. Kicking the door and violently thrashing around, she spat out a wide variety of profanity, shutting her eyes tightly as the warm smell of oatmeal raisin cookies faded, replaced with the strong smell of burning leather. "What the hell is on fire!?" she shrieked, her voice splitting as she scrambled up and away from the other end of the car which she believed to be on fire. Almost instantly, the sensation of ants crawling and biting her skin returned, more intense this time as the effect of whatever was happening to her took control, consuming her. "No, no, no! Make it stop, make everything stop!"
Pressing herself as far into the side door of the car as she could, she wildly kicked out at what she knew was a horrifying hallucination but believed with all her heart to be real. A giant gaping mouth with jagged razors for teeth and a red tongue oozing with blood, stretching out to grab her legs and devour her whole- and alive. Silent screams escaped her lips as she felt the mouth bite down on her left leg, tearing into her flesh and pulling her closer. Sobbing uncontrollably, she cried out for someone to save her from the thing that was eating her, holding onto the handle of the door for dear life as she felt herself being pulled down into the mouth's throat. "Don't let it take me! Don't let it take me!"
A bright white light flashed as the mouth clamped down on her midsection, and after a few blinding moments, Emma found herself in her old, crumbling house. Some distant part of her warned her that it was just a dream, that none of it was real, but another side of her convinced her that nothing was real anyways. Walking through the empty house, she stumbled over something and fell down, looking behind her to see a small doll left on the floor. On her hands and knees, she crawled over to the object and picked it up, examining its features. "Caroline?" she murmured, vaguely remembering the dolls name from her youth. Something about the house was different; she grew up in this shack for sixteen years and yet, something was missing. Hearing a clatter from above her head on the second floor, she got up and jogged up the stairs quickly. Approaching her old room, she abruptly stopped at the closed door, staring at the doorknob intensely as she felt dread creep along her spine, tickling her back. So many memories… she thought to herself softly, a frown pulling at her lips as she creased her brow, reaching out and grabbing the knob, turning it slowly until it made a muted click. Gently, she pushed the door open and stepped inside, a rush of emotion hitting her as she gazed upon her old room.
Something on her nightstand by her bedside caught her eye and she walked over in three long strides, snatching what seemed to be an envelope, reading the back label. Just as she finished reading the last word, however, something jogged her memory and she was yanked out of the dream and back into her convulsing body in reality. Gasping, she shot up and placed a hand on her- wait a minute, why are my hands not moving? Suddenly all the events of tonight came back to her in a three second relay so powerful it caused her to fall back onto the seat, a sharp pain in the middle of her forehead.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Yay for paying attention in my eight grade health course, despite having a teacher that I can't take seriously! http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugacid.html I'm surprise I remember the name of the drug, it's been a while since I've been in middle school. >.< But after research, I found a match for her symptoms. Ah hahaha

Poor Emma, she is so out of it. I'll have a post up for you in a few. I want to reread your post to make sure I can write a good one.

And she's sixteen? Holy crap, I thought she was at least legal age, possibly even older than him XD Gabriel might have a heart attack once he learns, if he ever does.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:04 pm

YES! Now I don't have to think of some crazy idea for her symptoms. xD
Oh, and hehe, no. Emma is twenty (her birthday is coming up soon YAY!), she just grew up in that house for a while. xP Shoulda explained that...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Awesome! Glad to help :D

Don't wait on me, I'll be back to write my post after dinner. So maybe in another two/three hours or so, depending on when I get the computer back
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

It's chill, I gotta get something to eat for myself anyways... It's been about five hours since I last ate and it wasn't that much. xP Plus, I wanna watch this movie called 'Legend'. I freaking love that movie.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 am

OOC: Very nice post you had there. I wonder what she'll remember after she comes out of it all. ;) And +1000 words? I applaud you...I could never do that cheers

"No, I didn't slip her anything, you idiot!" Gabriel retorted. To him, Emma had gone crazy, nothing else to be said. All her unintelligible muttering and random shrieks tell it all. Once in a while, he would be able to make out a word or two. "Help!" "...Trap me!" "Where...?" "Don't do...!" "Brad, can you hear her? Tell me how to fix it! I can't have some chick DIE in my 'effing car!"

The other end of the phone line went quiet. Sweat beads, or maybe it was drops of rain, dripped down his face. Man, such a bad idea. Such a stupid, bad idea. Why did he go back to the bar today? They went as a group for a reason: to watch each other's backs. Stupid, stupid! For the first time in a long time, Gabriel was genuinely scared. What were the cops going to do when they find a body in his car? What was he going to do when something comes up about a girl who went missing? It'll headline TV, newspapers... Dang, how was he going to live with himself after tonight? All this, and he's not yet 21! Gabriel hadn't realize that his hand has begun to shake.

Suddenly, the shrieks began to falter. "Gabriel?"

"Uh, yeah?"

A loud thud followed not yet a second after. Gabriel jumped, whipping around in his seat. His heart shot up into his throat as the jet black vehicle swerved, coming to a violent stop. His first guess was that cops were banging on his windows. Although he didn't see what he expected, this new sight was no better. "BRAD! I SWEAR IF SHE JUST 'EFFING KILLED--"

"Woah, man! Calm down!"

"WHAT?! How do you expect me to stay calm, you dick...?!!"

"HEY. Will you shut up?"

Silence.

"Dude, she was trippin' so hard," Brad's voice broke into a fit of laughter. "You've never seen someone trip on Acid? Dude!" Another fit of laughter interupped his statement. "What'd she do? Knock herself out? Good for you! There. Now you don't have to go through all that crap to bring her down. You--"

Gabriel hung up, leaving a hysterical med student on the other end of the conversation. Relief. Relief, more than anything. Sweet, cop-free relief. Maybe he'll look back on this next week and laugh. Brad'll definitely bring it up anyways. Acid? Huh. The name sounded familiar, but Gabriel wasn't one for street drugs, so he could care less. Drugs like that jack you up mentally. He slumped down in his seat, tipping his head back. Instantly, another vertigo hit him, so he let himself sit for a few seconds. Minutes. What time was it now?

Quarter 'til three. In the morning. Getting up today, the college student had in mind an easy hookup that wouldn't last any more than...give it three hours maximum. Now, here he was with this drugged girl who had a bad trip on Acid passed out in his back seat. And the two of them had been together how long? Twelve'ish hours? There was no way he could get an address from Emma now. Gabriel felt...off. He wasn't thinking straight. By what just happened, he wasn't holding anything together either. There was no way he could drop her off anywhere, like a hotel or anything. They'd want his credit card, which he could never give out. No way, buddy. No way... Giving his credit card out means she'll know his name, and that's the last thing Gabriel wanted now: to see the girl after tonight. Crazy chick.

Tonight just wasn't his night. Gabriel was tired, wet, and mildly drunk off those last three--three?--shots. Without even thinking, he drove back to his apartment complex, carried a limp Emma up and set her on his couch, and passed out in the bathroom.

My magical edit.... ;D It's being a ninja, hiding in a posted post. Heheh.
I'll be posting my reply tomorrow. Hopefully earlier, but maybe late considering that I keep falling asleep in random places at random times. >.< 2 AM here :P Would've been no problem if I was still over in Cali....but again, I stayed up until 1-2 everyday when I was there, too...lol.

Last edited by RiseAbove on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : So I can be a ninja.)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 am

Awh, I scared the poor child away! xD Wait, 1000 plus words? O.O Holy crap I didn't know my post was THAT long... It must come from the planet "DAAAMMNNN!". Hahahaha, Men in Black 3 reference there, just so ya know. xP
Post will be up... Idk, whenever. Ahahahah.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:54 am

Emma awoke the next morning with a start, her eyes snapping open before she shut them again tightly and groaning softly, cringing against the early morning rays of sun dripping through the open blinds in the window. Curling into a ball, she retreated back to the warmth of her body and squeezed her eyes shut tighter, not wanting to face reality or the rest of the world. Suddenly, bits and pieces of last night flashed behind her eyes and she shot up from her curled position, casting a worried glance around the room. Obviously, she and Gabriel hadn't slept together as she was alone on the couch and her clothes were still intact. Puzzlement etched onto Emma's face as she sat up all the way, she raised a hand to her forehead and grimaced when a pounding throb coursed through her brain, a sharp pain behind her eyeballs. Cursing under her breath, she had to lean back against the back of the couch and wait for thirty minutes before the pain subsided a little. After which, she saw more flashes of what happened last night race through her head: kissing Gabriel rather intimately, unfortunately running into her ex-boyfriend, storming outside in the rain. But after that, things no longer made sense as she didn't see any memories; instead, she felt them. An intense, burning pain covering the length of her body; the ripping and tearing sensation in her gut; being terrified of something. 
Scowling, Emma discarded her pursuit for memory and steadily got up off the couch, rubbing her eyes gently as the probing pain creeped inside the back of her eyeballs. Walking slowly around the apartment, she concluded that sometime during the night, Gabriel had taken her to his place. A pang of guilt stung in her chest as she found him asleep in the bathroom in a position that looked rather uncomfortable. Frowning, she walked back to the couch and grabbed the softest pillow and gently slipped it under his head, moving his limbs around carefully in a more comfortable placement. Straightening up, she studied him for a moment and a smile pulled at the edges of her lips before she walked out and explored the rest of the apartment lazily. As she stood in the kitchen, a hand wrapped around her waist, she felt another pang of guilt cross her, a deep frown worming onto her mouth. Spotting a notepad on the fridge, she searched for a pen and then went to the counter to write a quick note. 
Gabriel,
I wanted to thank you for last night, or at least what I remember. It's been a while since someone was genuinely nice to me and actually LISTENED to what I said instead of daydreaming of how good I might be in bed. ;) Obviously, things went awry last night, so I also wanted to say I'm sorry for anything that might've spoiled the night. You're not half bad, for a player. 
See ya around,
-Emma
P.S.
You look like a baby when you sleep. :D

Once she finished the note in her elegant cursive, she placed it somewhere he would see and left the apartment quietly. Back on the streets outside, she noted that for her late night out, getting up at eight in the morning was ridiculous. But, something inside her kept telling her all night while she slept that she needed to be awake. "I guess it just bitch-slapped me awake..." she grumbled, sighing heavily afterwards and slowing her fast pace to a joyful stroll. She'd never been through this part of town. It seemed... Nice. At least, compared to the ghetto area she lived in this place was pretty decent. Smiling to herself, she decided to stop by a friends today and spend the night for a few days. Better at a friends than at home with an alcoholic, drug-abusive step dad who verbally assaulted her every second. Of course, any where would be better. 
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Gabriel awoke a few hours later with a massive hangover. No, he didn't drink that much, did he? Couldn't be...

But again, Gabriel didn't drink. That didn't mean that he never had a shot before, no. It meant that he wasn't one to drink all the time. This might be the first time he has had that many shots, though. He rolled his head, only to slip off the side of the pillow and smack his skull into the ceramic base of the toilet. A stun shot down his limbs from the impact. Someone should've padded that base like they did the floor....Padded? Pillow?

How'd he get a pillow here? He stood up, then realized: must've been Emma. A little bit of embarrassment clouded over him, just imagining himself passed out in the bathroom and a girl who just woke up from her bad trip coming in and putting a pillow under his head. Was she still here? Gabriel, without even showering for the morning (if it was still morning), walked out into the "living room", which was no more than a couch, a TV, and an Xbox, to find a folded note taped on the seat of the couch with wrinkled up duct tape where he had laid the girl. He pulled it off absentmindedly and sat down to read it.

Gabriel,

I wanted to thank you for last night, or at least what I remember. It's been a while since someone was genuinely nice to me and actually LISTENED to what I said instead of daydreaming of how good I might be in bed. ;)

Listened... Did he truly listen? Trying to get her in bed was exactly the thing he was aiming for last night. Was it the big flirty wit's game they played in the bar? Or was it that he carried her up to his apartment and set her on the couch instead of ditching the girl in the rain? For a moment, Gabriel actually felt bad for deceiving her. If it wasn't for someone slipping her acid last night, then things might've gone a really different route. And how did she get acid, anyways? It wasn't in the liqueur because he himself didn't trip. Unless she had taken it herself... Anyways, who slips someone acid? Out of all things? People take that drug for fun, like....ecstasy. He continued reading.

Obviously, things went awry last night, so I also wanted to say I'm sorry for anything that might've spoiled the night. You're not half bad, for a player.

See ya around,
-Emma
P.S.
You look like a baby when you sleep. :D

The last comment made him smile. Embarrassed, but he smiled. He folded the note back up and tucked it away.

---

"I don't know, man," Gabriel laughed. Friday night and they were back in the bar, sitting at the counter. "I don't know."

"C'mon man," Brad egged him on. Seeing that he was going nowhere, he decided to tell the story himself, "No, here. Last week--uh, Saturday at like one in the morning or something--Gabriel calls me. He's screaming on the phone, like someone caught him." The group erupted in laughter, including Gabriel as he recalled how stupid he might've come off. "He's screaming, cursing, and all that because he's got a girl who's gone crazy in his back seat. And you know what the best part of that was?" Brad shushed the group of guys to create an almost dramatic atmosphere. "She was trippin'!" And the guys lost it.

"Hey, you should see if she comes back again tonight," Travis said in between a fit of laughter.

"Nah, how many times do you ever meet a girl like that again?" Gabriel replied. It felt a little strange laughing about the situation like this, and laughing at Emma like this, considering that all this happened just last Saturday. Even stranger, considering that she actually had a name to go with the face. It made him feel a little bit guilty because she actually took the time to write him that note when she left his apartment room. But again, he reminded himself, she was only trippin'. Brad was more sadistic than him, but he was Brad. His personality didn't mean that he was mean, he was only laughing for good jokes. If it hadn't happened to him, Gabriel bet himself that he would be laughing along without the slightest bit of remorse.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Emma sat a small table with her foot propped up on the edge as she leaned back in her chair, her head resting on the back of the seat as she groaned heavily, a dark chuckle following shortly after as she let gravity take her chair back to the floor. She was at the bar with her two best friend, enjoying the party atmosphere and catching up on the past week and its drama. "So, I told the perv to back off or I'd call the cops on his pedo-ass," Sandra finished with an arrogant smirk, crossing her arms and turning her gaze to Emma who seemed pleasantly amused by her story. "What about you, Em? I hear you had a bad trip on some Acid last Saturday..." Raising and eyebrow, Emma shrugged with a lazy sigh and went back to her precarious leaning position, hands folded casually behind her head.
"Dunno' really, I can't remember much except what I felt... Everything else is just a blur," she concluded, shutting her eyes briefly as she had another flash of events from that night. Searing pain, screaming, an unexplained fear and waking up the next morning in some guys apartment. Whatever had happened, she was thankful Gabriel hadn't left her out in that alley. Things could've gone from bad, to horribly, horribly wrong. Amber's questioning voice snapped her out of her thoughts, bringing her back to speed.
"You think it was Deacon? I mean, if he knew you were with that other guy, whatshisface, he might've been trying to ruin your night,"
"Maybe... He was a jealous one," Emma mused, rubbing the back of her neck and sighing. It was only ten and she was already tired and ready to go home and fall asleep for another twelve hours. After reading up on the drug that had screwed her up, she found out the effects can take up to a week to disapate, sometimes longer. Thus, she still had moments of unexplained fear and major headaches.
"Speaking of whatshisface..." Sandra probed, leaning in closer to the table and pulling a sadistic smirk as she tapped her fingers on the table. "Was he hot?"
"Oh, my God, Sandra. I love you, but sometimes the whore in you is too much to handle," Amber groaned, laughing playfully as she got up, leaving to get a refill on her drink of unknown origins. Blowing Amber off with a wave of her hand and a careless smirk, she turned her attention back to Emma who was grinning at the scene. Where would I be without these two? she thought to herself with a gentle smile, shaking her head and thanking God that she at least had friends she could depend on.
"Well? Spill it, baby! Was he hot or not?" Sandra asked again, the smirk she had from earlier returning as a sparkle flashed in her sea foam green eyes. Drawing out her reply as she thought of the right words, she grinned when Sandra impatiently whined and poked her leg, bouncing in her seat.
"He was..." she trailed off and lifted her gaze up to the ceiling, letting her chair stand on all four legs as she leaned forward, "physically attractive enough to make out with...Twice."
Gawking, Sandra let out a surprised laugh and lightly punched Emma's arm as she exclaimed confidently with a huge grin, "He was hot, wasn't he!?" Chuckling along with her friend, Emma shrugged innocently as a slight blush colored her cheeks.
"Yeah, I guess so."
"Don't stop there! What'd he look like?"
"Tall, short dirty-blonde hair, big blues eyes, cheeky grin, full lips. Happy?"
"Pfft, you know I won't be 'till I see him. What was his name?"
"Gabriel- but you better not stalk him Sandra or I will get you that hooker suit for Christmas and show it off in front of your parents!"
"You're such a b-with-an-itch, Emma. Be happy that I love you." Sandra moped, a crestfallen expression on her face as she slumped back in her seat, crossing her arms and pouting at Emma who had a mischievous grin on her mouth, winking at her friend.
"Everyone loves me, they just don't know it yet, sweety."
Amber who had returned a moment ago turned her head and narrowed her eyes as she spotted someone who fit Emma's description perfectly. Nudging her, she pointed across the room at a group of guys all laughing, raising an eyebrow at Emma. "Is that the guy you were talking about?" Looking over, Emma's jaw nearly dropped to the floor as she stared before murmuring under her breath,
"Holy shit, it is him! What in God's name in he doing here again?"

Sorry this sucks... I kinda' went brain dead. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 pm

"Yeah, that's her," Gabriel confirmed when Brandon pointed out the spazzing girl at the table by the door.

"Truthfully, I like her blonde friend more," Travis commented. "She a real looker."

"Nah, I like Gabriel's girl," Brandon said. He ordered another shot. "She looks easy."

Gabriel laughed, "Well, I'll tell you that she is far from easy! Like the opposite of easy! I want to see if I can pick her up again." Again was the key word. Again? He had tried twice for the same girl and here she was again in the bar that was his usual hangout. That Saturday night, he had promised himself to never see her face again after all the trouble that he had gone to to try to charm the girl into his car. And here she was again. Again.

"Hey, can I get a drink?" Gabriel asked. "Just something light," he added. Turning to his friends, he said half jokingly, "You better not slip me anything. I'll kill you guys if I wake up in a bathroom again!" The bartender mixed up a bright green drink for him and set it on the counter. Taking the cocktail glass with him, Gabriel headed over to the girl's table. He wouldn't be surprised if his friends take a chance on the other girls. It has happen before, pretty recently actually. It was maybe three, four weeks ago that Brandon and Brad hooked up with a big party of girls. Gabriel joined them shortly afterwards. Travis wasn't there with the group for he had gone home early because of a migraine that he wasn't going to try to drink away.

"Fancy meeting you here again," Gabriel greeted in a false British accent. He topped it off with by cocking his eyebrow and throwing on a mischievous smirk. Back to his normal tone, he asked Emma, "Want to dance? Third time's a charmer." Her blonde friend was actually pretty easy on the eyes. And her other friend...she wasn't all that bad, either. "We gotta stop meeting up here in this bar," he joked.

OOC: Back on the dance floor XD Hopefully this time works out a little better for Gabriel. Not sure where to go with this post...it's more of a filler post from the perspective of the perverted jacked up mind of a group of college boys.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Ahahaha, depends on how I'm feeling. xP I've noticed that; how I'm feeling affects the final product of my posts. So, like you saw, I can take a perfectly normal moment and completely OBLITERATE it ;)
Anyways... I'm debating on what I should do with this night. Let Gabey get lucky, or have my sick mind do its thing. Mwahahaha.
Oh, and for references sake, Amber is a coppery red-head with deep golden eyes and she's 22. Sandra is a bleach blonde with neon yellow highlights and has sea-foam green eyes and she's 21. In case you wanted to work with that... xD

Emma looked up at the familiar voice and cocked a smirk, a bright gleam in her eyes as she chuckled softly and glanced over at Sandra, rolling her eyes as she saw her friend gawking and making absolutely no attempt to hide it. Nudging the blondes leg, she raised an eyebrow and spoke in a playful but slightly embarrassed tone, "Sandra, your drooling is not attractive. Seriously." Tearing her gaze away from Gabriel, Sandra stared wide-eyed at her crazy friend and laughed awkwardly, brushing her bare legs off and adjusting her black skirt as she pushed a strand of hair away.
"Pfft, me? Drool? I don't think so," she shot back quickly, catching her cool before she lost it and leaning back in her chair, crossing her arms and legs. With a gentle sigh, Emma turned back to Gabriel and flashed a charming smile as she stood up, gesturing to the two girls at the table.
"These are my two best friends in the whole wide world; Sandra, the obvious blonde-"
"Hey! I resent that," she butted in, shooting Emma a fail of a glare.
"-and my dearest Amber, the quiet one who can be the life of the party, if she so chooses." Raising her glass, Amber flashed a gentle smile and winked at Emma as she said,
"Keyword there is 'choose'."

Turning back to Gabriel, Emma pulled a smirk and tapped her chin for a moment, leaning to one side with her hip cocked out and a hand resting on it. "About that offer..." she mused, returning her gaze to his and toning down her smirk to a slight curl of her lips, snatching the glass in his hand and, to the surprise of her two friends, placed it down on the table. Flipping her auburn fringe away from her eyes, she chuckled softly and pulled the same move she had the last time they had met. Running her index finger down his jawline and poking his nose with a mischievous grin as she leaned in.
"You don't have to get me drunk to say yes to that, player(que the wolf-whistle xD)," she whispered flirtatiously, slipping her hand in his and leading the two of them onto the dance floor.
Once they were on the floor, she threw her arms around his neck and stepped in close, locking her violet gaze with his. "So, what gave you the crazy idea to ask me to dance, again?" she inquired in a low voice, raising an eyebrow and pulling her infamous smirk she used to melt the mentality of guys. In some ways she was ecstatic to see him again, he was the first guy in a long time that took the time to flirt playfully with her instead of going straight for what he wanted. She knew what his intial goal was, but the fact that he took the time to charm her, to use that rock-solid game that so many guys lacked made him different in a lot of ways.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:47 pm

OOC: Gabe is never going to get his way XD Something funny that could happen is if he ends up charming valley girl Sandra instead...LOL. But regardless of what happens, I have so much in mind for Gabriel >:D

"Hm... I guess fate just has us meeting all over again," Gabriel replied. "Maybe fate is calling for something...princess." He matched his actions from the other night, whispering close to her face. He wrapped one hand around her waist and balanced his drink nicely with the other. "So what are we? Friends? A little more or less? Or does this friendship come with benefits?" The two were face to face, no more than a few inches apart. Gabriel lifted his drink to his lips between them. "And I thought you told me that you didn't come here too often, am I right?"

His plan was to avoid mentioning last Saturday. He planned to make it seem like it never happened, like the night never existed. He couldn't lose Emma again, for it'll only amount to more jokes and laughs at his own expense. Ha, wait 'til Brad meet his own share of crazy girls. The dick was the lucky one, never falling into any traps and following through with his own intentions. Even Travis has gotten into his own mess, by dating a girl he met up with in a bar last year. Turns out that the chick he met wasn't a sweet, innocent college freshman, but an obsessive freak with some separation anxiety or something like that.

"Do you girls have any big plans for tonight or can we all stay and party?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:09 am

xD She's already drooling over him. Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Brad tried his luck with Amber. Twisted Evil Now THAT would be funny. 'Course, only because she's the witty-comeback girl of the trio. Ahahaha.
You have no idea. There are so many different ways I could take this, it's like holding the world in my hands. king

Emma pulled a smirk and leaned backwards a little bit so the tip of her hip bone just barely pressed against his, her stance forcing his hand around her waist to drift down to the small of her back. Laughing lightly, she threw her head back and lifted a hand to tussle his hair playfully, winking as she did. "Don't forget who holds the leash in this relationship, Gabriel," she reminded with a sly curl of her lips. "I've got you wrapped around my finger and you know it," she said as she ran her finger under his chin and poked his nose, her new favorite button.
After a moment of silent dancing and swaying her hips to the beat, Emma stepped in close so they were chest to chest, leaning her head on his shoulder next to his ear. "Tell me, just what is it that keeps you coming back to me?" she asked, her hands resting on his shoulder blades as she waited for the answer. The question had been lingering in her mind for quite some time and she was interested to see what his answer would be.

Wow, my brain refused to work for this post... which is why it took me an hour to write it.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 am

OOC: I wonder, if we can get the seven of them in some partnership in some way....Or maybe just a few of them on some unlikely mission. That'll move our characters away from the repeating bar scene, hopefully helping out our sanity XD

"Of course," he said softly, "The show is your call, ringmaster."

"I thought you had me all figured out, dear," Gabriel winked. "Tonight, I guess we just happened to meet again by chance....or did you decide to come back to me?" he redirected the question. "We make a nice party, don't you think? You know, just the two of us." They disappeared in the throng of drunken dancers. Somehow, someway, Gabriel found himself back in the corner that they had seen many times before, close to the back entrance. "Luck played me deja vu," he mentioned, then silently cursed himself for bring up Saturday. Something he did, something he said that night caused her the run like mad. To distract the girl from his mistake, Gabriel planted a kiss upon her lips, and that kiss was followed by another.

That kiss had saved him so many times before, Gabriel hoped that it worked in his favor again. He remembered that kiss from high school, junior year to be exact, when he kissed his fuming ex girlfriend when she called him up after a fight with her current boyfriend. Or the time when he tricked a friend's cheating girlfriend into confirming that she had been sleeping around. They called him a little devil with wings. Throughout high school and into college, Gabriel had embraced that personality, using seemingly sweet phrases and kisses in his favor.

"How about we go somewhere a little...less crowded," he suggested. Hand in hand, the two of them slipped out the back door just as quietly as if no one was there. Gabriel glanced down at his watch to try to casually check the time, but it was too dark to see. Outside, there was a light breeze that nipped at his skin, but this was normal weather. They didn't live in sunny beautiful beaches on Florida's coast. The easy breeze, 60 something degrees temperature...all that was the norm for them, especially at night. Behind the bar wasn't the most pleasant sight, for the walls were masked with graffiti and the pavement filled with cracks and stray frail grasses and weeds. Cigarette buds dotted the ground, some still glowing soft gold at the tip. Gabriel looked back at Emma, catching the apparent suspicion--almost an uneasiness--in her expression. He concluded it to be his comment. "I hate to dig, but what happened last time we met?" he questioned. The question itself broke the mood, shifting it into a more serious one instead of their previous carefree, hormone driven one just minutes ago. Her trip had apparently scared them both, but it was just a trip. But even normal trips weren't like...that....right?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Holy fudge-nuggets, YES! Rise, have I ever told you that I love you? xD

Emma felt a frown replace her cocky smirk from a few seconds before back inside the building, crossing her arms over her chest as she stepped back and leaned against the wall, her eyes darkening as she looked at Gabriel, the dim lighting shadowing her face. "I was hoping you could tell me what happened, seeing as I don't remember anything except screaming and the feeling of being burned alive," she said lowly, a slight growl illuminating her voice towards the end. What else was she supposed to think? She had two people in mind that could've spiked her drink, and unfortunately Gabriel was one of them. Lifting her leg up, she laid to sole of her foot against the wall before pushing off and approaching him, her arms still crossed as she narrowed her eyes.
"Let's get this straight, Gabriel," she said, drawing out his name with a tinge of venom, "You've only seen one side of me so far, and that's because I like you..." Stepping closer, she had to stand on her tippy-toes in her flat converse to reach his ear, laying her hands on his shoulders as she whispered softly, "I can be everything you want, everything you've dreamed of." Pulling back, her seductive expression was wiped clean off as she darkened her features and gave him a silent warning with her violet eyes as they ignited faintly, her lips tightening. "But if you fuck with me the wrong way..." she trailed off lowly, knowing her point had gotten across as she stepped back and resumed her position with her arms crossed over her chest.
Emma had dealt with guys who thought they could get a quick tap-n-go with her because she looked 'easy', only to find out that she wasn't so easily won. Usually it would drive them off, but every once in a while, a crazy bastard would come along and decide to slip her something to get what they wanted. Her ex-boyfriend had been one of those crazy bastards, in fact. He had come off as a pretty decent guy at first, but then, when she had refused to be with anymore due to some bad blood, he'd become a complete and total jerk.
"So, tell me- did you spike my drink?" she asked with a slightly vindictive tone, narrowing her eyes and lowering her head.

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 am

Gabriel scoffed, "Me? Spike your drink? Trust me, if I was gonna slip anything in there, it'd be roofies, not acid, Emma" he retorted, drawing out her name as she did his. His shoes clicked softly on the asphalt with each step as he leaned himself back onto the brick wall. For the first time, it felt like the two of them could have a conversation without the intent to impress each other, or actually, he impress her. "I'm not stupid enough to accidentally slip you my recreational drug when I mean to slip you a date rape drug. And I'm not stupid enough to slip you a date rape drug because I have a legal record to keep clean," he added, very matter-of-factually. "Besides, I wouldn't want to get my ass locked up in jail for something as low as rape." He eyed her, furrowing his brow.

"But again, who am I to you to trust?" Gabriel questioned, in an almost teasing manner. "Because I'm nothing more than a carbon copy of every player you know who stops in a bar for a quick hook up every week, right?" His intentional reuse of phrases had a purpose behind it. What purpose, Gabriel wasn't exactly sure right now. "I would start researching a little more if I were you," he provoked.

By the way her arms were crossed tightly around her chest, Gabriel had interpreted that the girl wanted her distance. He had seen her punch the other guy that Saturday night before storming off, and his thought still stood that Emma wouldn't hesitate to decorate his own face with swelling purple eye makeup. "Now that you have your answer, dear," he started, testing his luck by tracing lightly down her jawline, "I have a question for you." His eyebrow cocked again for a brief second as he turned to face, squaring the two off shoulder to shoulder while remaining leaned against the wall. "What happened last Friday night?" Maybe that question could result the answer of Gabriel's follow up question: who was Deacon? His first guess had to be a bad ex, although he didn't know if Emma had already mentioned that in the commotion that took place before her sudden departure. He had been so drunk that night that he was surprise he made it back home without winding up in a serious car crash due to his distorted vision and poor judgement under the influence of alcohol.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 am

Shall I bring out the other side of Emma? xD Mwahaha, I think I shall. :twsited:

Emma turned her head to the side as he stated his question, dropping her gaze to the cracked asphalt ground and swallowing as she shut her eyes, putting up her defensive walls as she shuffled her feet and tapped her fingers on her arms. Being sentimental in conversations like this with someone who was still practically a stranger was difficult for someone like herself who wasn't used to people intentionally inviting themselves into her life. Breathing out slowly, she lowered her defenses a bit, flicking her secretive violet gaze over to him quickly a few times before they settled on her own shoes before her. Opening her mouth to say something, she bit her lip lightly when nothing came out, the silence growing uncomfortable rapidly. "I don't do sob-stories, Gabriel- especially not my own. But, because you are so keen to know..." she trailed off as she lifted her eyes reluctantly to his, a deep frown resting on her mouth. "I haven't lived the happiest of childhoods, lets put that way. Shit, my house for sixteen years was a two-story shack," she exclaimed, letting out an awkward laugh before biting her lip again.
"When you ask about 'last Friday night', I presume you're talking about my little run-in with Deacon," she said lowly, dropping her gaze and dipping her head down as she pushed off the wall and paced slowly between the small distance between buildings, a short eight feet apart. For a minute or so, she stayed quiet, thinking of the right way to put the relationship of her and Deacon without making Gabriel uncomfortable. "He was like you in a lot of ways- a player, for one. I liked him, so I stuck with him for a few months. Then things between us started to get... violent." Frowning, the pull of a dark scowl framed her lips as her expression grew angry, a flash of it igniting a spark in her eyes as she continued to pace back and froth, arms crossed over her chest. "He turned out to be a really, really bad guy mixed up with some really, really bad people. The local gang, for instance," she pointed out with a sharp lash of bitterness on her voice laced with a faint tinge of hatred. "Deacon thought I was just a piece of arm candy he could pass on to his 'friends', and when he found out that I had a mind of my own, well, he didn't take it too well and I had to give him some scars to remind him of that fact. I must've really pissed the bastard off though, because two days later he shows up with two other guys and they try to jump me. So, I did the only thing I could do- I ran. That was three weeks ago..."
Growing silent, she stopped pacing and stood in the middle of the alley, her arms wrapped tightly around her chest and her face hard as she put on an expressionless face, her eyes darkened by the angle of the dim light. She was unsure how well Gabriel was taking all of this, but, by the sound of his silence, he was either too stunned to say anything or thinking up a response. "Friday night was the first time in three weeks that I've seen him, and I wasn't interested to see what he had to say," she added flatly with a simple shrug of her shoulders, turning her head to the side and watching a gentle breeze blow a few scattered blades of grass. As the chilly gust blew over her frame, she felt the skin along her arms and her back crawl as she shuddered slightly, goosebumps growing on her flesh. Maybe a thin shirt wasn't a smart idea... a voice chided in her mind, getting a mental scowl out of Emma as she shut her eyes and shook her head.
Of course, the voice did have a point. She was dressed in a pale green plaid button-up shirt made out the thinnest fabric known to man with no undershirt to keep her warm and no jacket on her at the moment. Her lower half wasn't much better off in bleached skinny jeans that were ripped to shreds and a pair of bright, neon yellow converse that came just short of her ankle. Perfect attire for somewhere as cold as this place was(have we decided? I was thinking Washington state xP), huh?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:35 am

OOC: Friday night was the night she came in drunk. Saturday was when she encountered Deacon. Sorry I might not have written this post very well. I have to disappear for tonight. Tomorrow I'll get you another post, hopefully not as...strange. It's 2:30 XD

Indeed he was stunned. Gabriel had always thought of any girl at a bar as an over privileged, bored girl with as the same mindset and goals that he and his friends arrive with every time they step foot into that room: sex, to put it simply. The neon lights and cigarette smoke plagued atmosphere with waitresses dressed in skimpy clothing ready to slip a substance in someone's drink for another twenty had been their hangout for who knows how long. People came to drink both for jokes and fun, and sometimes even to flood out their problems, but problems were never more than a bad breakup or a failed job interview. They were weak, mentally...ready to hide from their problems. No girl had a name nor an identity, she just had a body. And no girl had her own power to stand on her own.

For some reason, Gabriel found it something to admire in her, Emma. Her personality and tricky mind games were...different. New. Charming. "I'll tell you what," Gabriel began, breaking the silence and interrupting the sound of the wind whistling between the building cracks. He smoothed down his dark blond hair which had been tousled by the wind. "How about make it up to you," he said. His tone was a serious one, lacking the seductive play that he had in effect earlier and lacking any mood at all. "What can I do for you to make it right?"

No! What was he doing? What was he thinking? There was no way that he could singlehandedly take on a gang, especially one with enough balls to do...whatever they had done. Take her against her wills? It must've been what she was hinting. Gabriel wasn't thinking straight for he had a million thoughts flying around in his head. His sanity scolded him, screamed at him, and begged him to stop...but the words slipping from his lips had different intentions. "You want your justice, do you?" he questioned the obvious. Gabriel met her gaze with an almost stern look. "My name is Gabriel Kimble. You might not believe me, but I can fix it."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 am

It's cool, and your post isn't all that hard to read, actually. xD My post will be up tomorrow or something, I'm not really sure when.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Emma stiffened when he offered to help, her violet gaze narrowing as she eyed him warily, a questioning disbelief written on her face as she felt a flicker of emotion pass over her face, softening her hardened features as the sides of her lips twitched in a sad frown. Hesitating for a moment, she took a few steps forward and approached him slowly, dropping her arms at her sides as she completely lowered her defenses and let whatever vibe was coming off him hit her. Something in her heart and in the back of her mind told her that he was being honest in his offer, but the street-hardened side of her warned to be careful. By trusting his word, she was allowing him to come into her life and be apart of it, which is much easier than getting someone out of your life.
Swallowing, she dropped her gaze to the ground and shifted her feet a little, her fringe falling over her face as another breeze blew gently. "I can't change my past, Gabriel. I can't change the way I am because of my past," she said softly, her voice illuminated by a locked-away sadness as she lifted her eyes to his, her face growing serious. "So I'm sure you'll understand why when I ask you why you're even offering to help me. I'm still practically a stranger to you, so why?"
Emma knew that part of his reason was because along the way he might get lucky with her, but she wanted to see if there might be another reason for his actions, too. Maybe he wasn't like every other player she knew in every way. Maybe he was... different from the rest,a voice finished for her, earning a slight smile in her head. The moment between them had gotten awkwardly quiet, with nothing but the rustle of grass and the faint whistle as the wind blew.
The night sure had taken a drastic turn from flirting and playing around to a serious you-don't-mess-with-me-I-don't-mess-with-you kind of mood, stirring up some long-forgotten side of Emma that she would rather not bring out. Her sentimental side, her soft side, some might say. She kept that side hidden for a reason, because by exposing that side, she had been hurt and lost people. Why open yourself up to pain? That was her motto, and she stuck to it.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm

OOC: A quick post. Here's two paragraphs. I don't know where I'm headed.

Gabriel didn't even hesitate to think. He responded, shaking his head and looking down at his own feet, "I don't know. I really don't know. I-I can't say I'm trying to make a name for myself, because the only name I'm risking is my name in legal trouble." Why? he asked himself, shoving his hand into his pocket. Why was he offering the help to a stranger who he had only met on three instances? He clicked his tongue behind gritted teeth carefully wording his answer. "But if you want an answer, just for an answer, I..." he stopped to ponder, "...experimenting. On myself. I'm a bored college student who knows nothing more than the university and this bar. I think there's a little bit more out there that I can see," he said slowly, picking his phrases carefully. Gabriel turned his gaze to Emma, spinning his keys around his key ring. Each key clicked as it made its rotation, falling into the neighboring key.

"I know some people. I bet they're willing to help for a small price," Gabriel concluded. That small price can be...negotiated, if necessary. All professional, he promised himself. What ever Emma wished, he was willing to work with that. Maybe take an IOU.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Lol it's better than some of my previous posts, so don't beat yourself up for it. ;)

Emma stared at Gabriel for a long moment, her eyes taking in his every feature as she scanned him up and down several times, hesitation written on her face as she narrowed her eyes every once in a while. If she said yes to his offer, there was no going back on her word and she would have to divulge a little more truth on the situation going on, something she wasn't looking forward to. Finally, she pulled her intense gaze away and dropped it to the floor, shutting her eyes and breathing out slowly, swallowing back a lump in her throat as she shifted her weight on her feet, scoffing at the ground with her shoe. After her long moment of silent thinking and battling with herself, she stepped forward and let out a heavy sigh, releasing whatever fear she still clung to out with that exhale.
"Okay," she said softly, her weak voice barely over a whisper as a slight shudder traveled up her spine, creating goosebumps on her arms again. Raising her eyes, she pulled a half-smile and leaned up to lay a soft kiss on his lips, pulling away after a short moment and giving him a sincere look of appreciation. "Thank you..." she said, a real smile twitching onto her mouth. On the outside, Emma had the look of someone who was totally calm and cool, while on the inside she was a nervous wreck. A thousand questions flooded her mind; had she made the right choice? Would she regret this? Just how was he going to help? What about Deacon? What if he finds out?
Suddenly, a very disturbing question drowned out all the others, its morbid words making her heart stop for a beat. What if someone gets killed? Quickly, she pushed her worried thoughts away and sighed heavily again, running a hand through her hair as she felt a very weary tiredness flood her body, filling her violet eyes. Her heart was beating a million beats per second and she was shaking all over from the worry that racked her brain and the cold whether.
"We should, um, you know, head back inside..." she recommended with an awkward smile, laughing softly, "Before one of our friends, particularly mine, gets worried and comes looking for us. I'd rather not have to explain this awkward moment to either Sandra or Amber, and I have a feeling you don't want to have to do the same with your buddies."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Sorry, left for dinner.

---

"If you are interested in my offer, I'll have to know a little more about what I'm about to get myself into. If you don't want to talk about it now, " Gabriel said, his voice trailing off as she kissed him, "you can call me up later. You have my number in your history." A smile curled up on his lips, but that smile didn't represent happiness. That smile...Gabriel didn't know exactly how he felt. It wasn't success or satisfaction, for Gabriel didn't come and get what he planned in the beginning. It wasn't a nervous smile, for he had nothing to worry about. There was no contract and nothing that held him to his words. "Okay," he replied, his tone barely cracking above an eery whisper. His tone was low, almost sounding like a purr.

Gabriel entered the bar behind Emma. He let the door close slowly behind him, clicking as it latched close. The room seemed a bit less crowded, for most of the people and party kids have gone home by now. What time was it anyways? he thought to himself. He glanced down, checking his watch face which had been illuminated by a nearby tube of florescent neon light. He couldn't see very clearly, but assumed that it was a little past midnight. He scanned the crowd, stopping at the table where the girls had been sitting. They weren't alone, for he also spotted the back of Brad's slicked down hair. Beside him was Travis, who's shirt collar had been unbuttoned. He sat with one leg propped up on the footrest of another chair and a beverage in hand. Figures. Brandon was probably around somewhere, for Gabriel hadn't caught sight of him...yet. "They don't seemed too worried to me," he commented in the same tone. The music almost drowned out his voice all together because of its loud bass beat. Emma turned around with a questioning look on her face. "Did you say something?" she asked. Gabriel shook his head. "Nothing important," he replied.

Both of them joined their friends at the table. Pulling a chair for himself, Gabriel propped it beside Travis, who removed his leg from the chair. Gabriel flashed a smirk just as Emma joined the party, sitting opposite from him. "And how are we all?" he interrupted.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next