RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise and Kate

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rise and Kate  Empty Rise and Kate

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 am

So, idk where you want to go with this for right now, but I'm just gonna throw this out there and say have fun and use your imagination. ;) 
Hehehehekandbaidbakdmwfnandjakf -.- It's late. Don't judge. 

Emma sat in a stool at the local club, trying desperately to drown out any sense of reality she had with a large bottle of vodka, downing shots like there was no tomorrow. By her sixth one, the effects of the alcohol began to take hold, creating a dull buzzing in the back of her head and distorting her vision. Shutting her eyes, she quickly powered three more shots before the full effects slapped her in the face. The room around her began to tilt and her vision funneled, creating the illusion that the room was spinning and causing her to become seriously disoriented. At the same time, the contrast between light and dark on the club was multiplied by ten and a sharp pain in the back of her violet eyes began to throb. Not thinking clearly anymore, she slipped off the stool, wobbling slightly as she landed before walking to the dance floor. Feeling a hand hook around her waist, she found herself in the arms of a boy around her age. In her drunken state, she couldn't make out his specific features, mostly noticing that his hair was unnaturally a bright blonde and his eyes were a piercing blue flecked with pale highlights. However, even if she was drunk, she could consciously tell that he was attractive and because she was trying to waste away the night, she went along with him. Within fifteen minutes, the two were already liplocked in the corner of the room, completely engrossed in one another. 
Gasping as she pulled away, Emma caught her breath and rested her head against his, her lips itching to be on his again. However, something changed her mind as she wrote down her number and slipped it into his pocket, flashing a quick wink and a parting kiss before heading for the exit. Once outside, she ducked into a darkened alley and promptly threw up the contents in her stomach, which was mostly liquor and crackers. Wiping her mouth and shivering violently, she stumbled out from the alley, leaning heavily on the side of the building. Pulling out her phone from inside her bra, she checked the time and then stuffed it back in her top. It was almost three o'clock in the morning, so the streets were empty and Emma didn't have to worry about getting run over as she made her way across the street. Finding herself at a neighborhood park, she walked over to the swing set and almost fell in it in her drunken stupor. Holding on to the chain of the swing, she faintly murmured something in a pained voice, rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands. Tears spontaneously began to fall down her cheeks as she began to sob uncontrollably, throwing her shoes at the ground harshly. A few minutes after, she was sitting on the jungle-gym stairs, half asleep as she stared up at the cloudy sky, a faint drizzle falling from the clouds. Too drunk to honestly care, she just shut her eyes and tipped her chin up, embracing the cool of the rain on her increasingly warm body.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Rise and Kate  Empty Re: Rise and Kate

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Gabriel didn't drink. No, he came for the girls. As shallow as it seemed, he could care less. It was a game that he played with his friends. The group would head to the bar on a late Friday night and dance with drunk girls. Nothing ever became serious--they were there just to have fun. The sharp taste of alcohol on her lips assured him that she was wasted. She was there alone

Exhausted, he stumbled home when the sun peaked over the horizon. All that cigarette smoke and loud music rendered him dizzy. Emptying the contents of his left pocket on a chair nearby, Gabriel passed out on the couch of his apartment.

He awoke a few hours later. Opening is eyes, Gabriel met a bright ray of sunlight flooding through the blinds of the balcony window. Immediately, he brought his left hand over his eyes to shield out the bright light. What time was it? Rolling over, he reached in his pocket for his cell phone, which had been digging into his leg all night. (Or morning, depends on how you look at it.) Four. Shame that he had slept all day, but this was routine. Every Saturday was exactly the same. Dragging himself up off of the couch, Gabriel retreated to the bathroom to clean up for the day.

As he stood shaving off the stubble on his chin, he couldn't help but recount the previous night. That girl, he didn't even catch her name. She left him only after a few minutes, but shoved her number into his pocket. Maybe he'd call her. But again, she wouldn't be drunk like she was in the bar. Plus, meeting up with her again would just ruin the point of the game they played.

Regardless, she was a looker.

Gabriel's roommate was out of town on some trip with his family this week. It wasn't that he cared too much--the guy never bothered him--but it was nice having the apartment to himself. Why he got a roommate? Gabriel couldn't back his previous decision. His mom had pressured him to rent an apartment with the kid who lived two houses down at the beginning of his college year. Really, he never had to move out with his parents in the first place. They were close enough to the apartment complex that Gabriel could drive twenty minutes to get there.

Freedom, yeah. That was it. He wanted to do whatever he wanted whenever without having his parents on his neck all the time. Heck, his roommate was gone for the weekend so why not call the girl up and bring her over. Gabriel reached over for the wrinkled slip of paper and dialed the number into his phone.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 pm

I didn't know you were gonna' take it that way, but, I can work with that! xD Lol this might be suck-ish, making dinner and some other stuff… -.-

Emma woke up the next morning curled up in a ball inside of the plastic tunnel at the park, the sides of the tube wet with condensation from last nights slight rain. Stiff and sore from her unnatural sleeping position, she twisted her face as a sudden wave of throbbing pain crashed inside her head, dripping down to the back of her eyeballs. Slowly, blurred memories of last night began to play in her head: getting trashed, dancing with that guy, making out with him and giving out her number and then proceeding to puke her guts out. As if in reply to the memory, her stomach twisted and growled, alerting her that she was hungry. Groaning, she huddled back into a ball and cursed under her breath. She didn't want to get up, she just wanted to fall back asleep and never have to go back home. If you can even call it that… a sneering voice whispered in her mind, fading away. Just as she felt herself slipping back into sleep, her phone buzzed and loudly played her ringtone of Hollywood Undead's "Bottle and a Gun" through the speaker. Scowling, she ripped the device out from her jacket pocket and flipped it open, rubbing her eyes as she tried to read the text message. After seeing it was from her step-dad, she deleted the text and rolled her eyes, mumbling out a dirty curse towards him. Climbing out, she did a quick stretch before beginning the long walk home.
Jogging up the steps, she unlocked the door and walked inside, avoiding her step dad and rushing up to her room where she shut the door quietly behind her and proceeding to strip down and grab a change of clothes. Slipping into the bathroom, she showered to remove any physical trace of last nights events and hopefully help her massive hangover. After she had ran a brush through her hair and applied some fresh makeup, she hopped down the stairs and sneaked into the parlor, stealing a pack of cigarettes and some cash from her step dads basket.
Slipping out of the house through the back door, she jumped the fence around her pathetic excuse of a lawn, zipping up her black jacket and throwing the hood over her head. Since she had spent all night getting drunk, she had slept through most of the day at the park as it was already around four. The fact that no one had found her at the park was simple enough; it was a ghetto park dripping with graffiti and gang violence.
No one went there.
Thus, it was a perfect place to crash. Leaning against the wall at the corner of a building, Emma had her head dipped down towards her phone as she texted her friends, her only real source of family other than the local clubs and, of course, her lovely liquor. As if on cue, the second she had sent a message, her phone buzzed and her ringtone blared as an unknown call came in. Raising it to her ear, she crossed her arms over her chest as she answered.
"Hello? You've reached Emma, how can I be of service?" she said, sarcasm spread thickly in her words.

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 pm

OOC: I promise you I won't roleplay all romance based...lol. Gabriel's character will develop. I'm actually not sure how to continue... I'll give you a measly paragraph XD

So her name was Emma? Her edgy tone sent the sarcastic note to him clearly. Quickly, he got the message that she wasn't as easy as he thought. Such a shame--he was looking for a stress free easy hookup tonight. Just his looks alone were enough to charm girls. He rarely ever had a serious relationship. Actually, his last serious relationship was with Chelsea, and that was during his junior year of high school. Gabriel hadn't seen her since.

"Hey, my name is Gabriel. We, uh, met last night at the bar," he began. "Do you want to meet up somewhere?" Straight to the point? Just a little. Gabriel didn't really know what to say. He wasn't that type of person who'd call back.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

Oh, trust me, I got plans. Twisted Evil Enough of 'em to keep these two occupied and far away from any 'romance'... MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHDKWNCNAKNDJRKGKSH evilness spasm.
Post after I shower...

Emma raised an eyebrow at the offer the guy, Gabriel, gave her, whistling through the line and chuckling slightly as she sighed heavily. "Well, you were a pretty bomb-ass kisser, and I do need a distraction for tonight..." she said, trailing off as if in thought. "Why not?" 
Glancing at her watch on her wrist, she pursed her lips and nodded her head, flipping her auburn fringe away from her eyes. "So, you want me to come over and go from there or do you want to meet someplace else?" she asked quickly through the line, leaning back against the wall again and biting the inside of her lip, chewing on it slightly. 

I'm terrible at role playing phone conversations. O.o So... I'm sorry this sucks so much. Plus I'm tired and I went brain dead and blah blah blah excuses. 
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 am

Same here, Kate XD I'm not a really good phone conversation writer either...lol. Actually, I'm never all that good at writing a conversation because I always stop my posts earlier than I should. >.<

"How about we go out for another drink?" Gabriel offered. He didn't feel all that comfortable with pulling a "phone a hooker" deal right away. Maybe after a few drinks, just to get them a bit loose, he'll drive her back to his apartment room. His offer put himself in a funny situation, though...especially since he wasn't yet twenty-one. Oh well, the bar tender knows his group and how frequently they come in. Plus, he had...oh...a few months before he reaches the legal age for purchasing alcohol.

She agreed to meet him there. Emma didn't give a time: just a quick "yeah sure" before she hung up. Throwing on a t-shirt, a pair of cargo shorts, and shoving his phone and keys into his pocket, Gabriel drove off to the familiar bar in no more than ten minutes. The apartments weren't that far of a drive, fortunately. He parked his black car in his usual spot, close to the graffiti covered telephone pole. It was a little strange not having the entire group parked in the same location today. None of them came in on a Saturday evening. They were too hammered and blown out from the previous night's partying to be able to duplicate it the following night. After locking his car, Gabriel entered the bar. It took his eyes a couple seconds to adjust to the dimmed lights. He didn't see Emma yet, but decided to order a bottle of liquor and two shot cups anyways.

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Lol I'm gonna' try to pump out a good post, so, bear with me if it takes forever. xP Done!!!

Emma decided to wander around town after she hung up, having nothing better to do for the time being as she moussed down to the bar, not bothering to stop off at her house for anything. Of course, this made impossible to change into something nicer, not that she was worried about it; her outfit of ripped, gray skinny jeans and a blue violet raunched halter top would be just fine. Walking into the bar, she was immediately greeted by the strong smell of liquor and a loud, throbbing beat in the background from some tune she couldn't name. Roaming around, she high-fived a few people she knew and stopped every now and then to chat with friends before moving on, searching for Gabriel. Growing impatient as she couldn't find him, her temper sparked as she hissed under her breath,
"I swear to God, if that guy stood me up…" Almost immediately, she had to swallow back her harsh words as she finally spotted him in the crowd, mostly because the lighting he was in made his eyes stand out like a pair of florescent orbs. Making her way over, she promptly jumped up on the table and sat down, crossing her legs and leaning down towards him with a cute smirk on her lips, violet eyes sparkling playfully. "Well, I guess I have to give you credit for actually showing up and having the decency to order two glasses; most guys just like to get me wasted," she joked, a small laugh slipping out as she slid off the table and sat down next to him, a heavy sigh leaving her lips as she suddenly got very serious. "Now, lets just get one thing straight here, Gabriel," she said, a tinge of venom on her words as she drew out his name, narrowing her eyes, "I am a human being, despite what you may think. I do have feelings and I don't like it when some random guy I knew for aproximently half an hour thinks he can just call me up, get me drunk, and take me home to get laid and then tell all of his 'friends' how I'm an easy meal."
All the while as she spoke, she nonchalantly poured herself a small shot and threw her head back as she drank it, delicately placing it back on the table before lifting her gaze up to his. "Now, as long as we have that straight, you might just get lucky enough to have another kiss before the night is out." Flashing an ominous smile, she poured the liquor in both glasses before raising hers up, giving him a hard look as she spoke. "So, do you think you can handle that, Gabriel?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, she must've been either: really smart and saw right through him, or have already been called up too many times before. Regardless of how she knew his intentions, Gabriel could see that she had self respect, something that most drunk girls didn't. He watched her down the shot before drinking his own. The liquid shot down his throat and rushed down past his chest like a ball of fire. "Of course," he answered her, setting his shot cup back down on the table with a click. The right side of his face curled up in a playful smirk. She wasn't like the others girls, but he liked her.

Emma poured the two of them one more. "Do you come here often?" Gabriel asked. She obviously didn't stop by every Friday evening like himself, for he has never seen her until last night. There were many people who stopped by regularly...he could name a few. "Seems like I've never seen you around before," he said slowly. The flashing lights and colors seemed to pulsate off the surface of his eyes like mystical orbs, matching the beat of the music. The loud bass volume shook the walls just ever so slightly. It was a surprise that cops didn't pull up here only a daily basis for "disturbance of the peace", if loud obnoxious music fit into the category.

"Let's play a game. You tell me something about you and I'll tell you something about me." Gabriel downed another fireball, careful not to drink too much more. His head was already starting to cloud by his third shot. He couldn't tell if she was impressed with him or if she was even playing along. The flashing lights in the dimmed room almost masked her face.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Emma dropped her gaze down to the floor at his question, a dull ache in her heart as she recalled yesterday's events that had led to her getting wasted in the first place. Swirling the liquor in her glass around, distracted for a moment, she tipped her head back and took the shot Becker answering in a soft voice, hiding her pained violet eyes in the shadows. "No, I don't come here often. There were just some..." she paused as she thought of the right word, "Just some stuff I needed to forget about last night." Swallowing gently, she pushed her somber feelings away and went back to her cocky attitude at his offer. Raising an eyebrow, a smirk curled wickedly onto her lips as she chuckled darkly, lowering her eyes for a moment as she shook her head. "Alright. I'll start then," she said, pushing her glass away and standing up, offering her hand and grinning. "I can't resist dancing to a great beat,"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:13 pm

OOC: Darn you, Kate...put me in a situation where I can't type out long detailed posts.

Gabriel, without hesitation, replicated her grin and took Emma's hand. He lead her to the dance floor, maneuvering around others in the crowded bar. The two of them quickly relocated to last night's familiar spot in the far back corner of the room. "That wasn't fair," he teased. But in a way, she did answer his question. "Hm...what would you like to know about me?" Gabriel asked. His eyes locked on hers as his hand traced down the side of her figure delicately, resting on her waist. "You have beautiful eyes, Elizabeth." [get my reference? ;D]
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm not following your reference... xD And don't be too angry; I just did it to myself. -.-

Emma smiled and shook her hair behind her back fluidly, lazily throwing her arms around his neck and pressing herself closer to him. Pausing as she thought for a moment, looking up innocently like it would give an answer, she gave up and shrugged with a heavy, dramatic sigh. "I can't think of anything off the top of my head; I pretty much have you figured out," she concluded, cocking her head to the side and pulling a smirk as she winked playfully, a slight giggle slipping out. Removing her hand from behind his head, she traced his jawline with her index finger and poked his nose with a gentle smile as she said, "I've known plenty of guys like you, Gabriel. You're all pretty much the same; you utilize your good-looks and 'god-given' charm to seduce little valley girls into your bed." Flashing a smirk, she quickly twirled around him and placed her hands on his shoulders, leaning her head up next to his ear and speaking in a coy manner. "Of course, when you meet a girl like me, you just can't resist the thrill in the chase..."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am

Elizabeth Taylor, old Hollywood star, had purple eyes ;) I swear, Gabriel is my most difficult character to write with his personality and witty pick up lines >.< I've never written from the perspective of pretty-boy before... It took me almost an hour to write this XD

"I believe you've caught me, Investigator," Gabriel said, switching his accent to a false sophisticated one. "Now, m'dear, I shall await my sentence," he concluded with a chuckle. As she leaned in to whisper in his ear, he could feel the hairs on his neck stand up. If her intentions were to have him wrapped around her fingers, then Emma has done a mighty fine job of it. "Of course I can't. You know me too well: I'm always gonna fall. I'm a carbon copy, nothing more." He could feel her breath, tinged with a trace of alcohol, hot on his neck. "Maybe I need a little something unique. Someone unique like you to...make me different." Gabriel spun back so that the two were face to face again. "Care to help me? Such a shame I don't know much about you," he said, playing on a daring gaze.

Pulsing music, flashing lights, the lingering smell of cigarette smoke, and alcohol breath...

Gabriel moved in a little closer, increasing the proximity. He whispered, dropping the accent and letting his lips touch the smooth surface of her face, "So tell me, Emma, what made us meet last night?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Lol wish I could say I could help with that, but, uh, yeah. xD I can't really help aside from giving something to work with. ;) I'll try from now on.
INDUCING DRAMA. Twisted Evil

Emma tried to suppress a shudder when his lips gently brushed against her skin, goosebumps spreading down her arms. In the dark lighting, she didn't feel shy or abashed when a slight coloring filled her cheeks as she realized what she had done. She was NOT supposed to let him get to her that easily. Raising her gaze, she cocked a smirk at his question and lifted her hands up to play with his hair, styling it to her liking. "Well, shall I recap?" she mused, continuing on and introducing some bad acting skills as she did to add effect. "I was all alone in a dark, scary bar helplessly drunk," she said, batting her eyelashes and turning around to lay back into his arms, placing a hand over her eyes like a faint princess. "And then, I was saved by a dashing knight on the dance floor where we danced the night away," she went on, twirling like a ballarina away from him and then quickly back, face to face and up close. Pausing for a moment, she discretely glanced down at his lips for a long moment before finishing her wild retelling of last night. "And I left the handsome knight with a parting kiss and a lucky number in hopes we would meet again..." Trailing off as her voice grew soft and her gaze distant and distracted, she hesitated before slowly leaning her head closer, gently pressing her lips on his as instinct took over.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 am

What started as a soft kiss quickly engulfed in passion and intensity. Although reluctant, Gabriel finally pulled away from the kiss. This didn't last long, for they found themselves lip locked in a similar fashion only moments later.

The atmosphere seemed almost...dreamy. The alcohol, the lights, the pounding music, the purple-eyed girl in front of him...everything felt like it was beginning to blur. Gabriel assured himself that it wasn't the shots taking effect, for he had no more than three...four. He couldn't remember. Just as Emma's voice trailed off, Gabriel picked her story back up in a low, almost quiet tone. "He called her again the next day and the two met again in that dark, scary bar so she could see that it wasn't all that scary after all. The knight danced with her again and told her that he wanted to get to know her just a bit. He asked her how she ended up here last night. Every princess had a...hm...how should I say it?" He brushed his fingers over her face, pushing a stray wispy strand of auburn colored hair back behind her ear. "How'd she get here that night?"

In the mist of the situation, Gabriel had not realized that he just might've asked a personal question that could've came off offensive. One wouldn't just ask someone, "Pretty stranger, why did you get drunk last night?" She had mentioned something earlier when they were drinking, but dismissed the comment, leaving Gabriel curious to know.

The alcohol. The lights. The music.

Other girls came here for the party. They came with all their friends, dressed in tops too tight and skirts too short to be deemed appropriate. They came, face caked with make-up engulfed in a cloud of perfume. It didn't take much to get them wasted and out on the dance floor. They even have taken a few girls out to their cars, or even back to their houses, apartments, or...

It was the life of romanticized promiscuity. Such a sin it was. Those girls were merely statistics. A number.

And never had Gabriel even cared to learn their names.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Well, I've told you already how I can be fast-paced in RolePlays, but now you'll see what I really mean. Twisted Evil Mwhahahaha...

Emma suddenly grew stiff, pain slowly trickling into her eyes as she was forced once more to remember yesterday's events, a twisting, aching sensation flooding her heart. The flashing lights, the pounding music, the alcohol; all of it was supposed to be her distraction. All of it was supposed to make the pain go away, make her forget. Then why does it hurt even more? a child-like voice long lost to her memory rung in her mind, a crippling sadness following closely in an overwhelming wave. Watery devils stung in her eyes as they sat precariously on her lower lash line, threatening to spill over at any second. Stepping away from Gabriel, she placed a hand on her forehead, slowly running it back through her hair as she gripped it tightly.
"I-I need a moment," she managed to stutter out, hesitating before she twitchedly walked towards the back door, slipping outside into the chilly night air. Leaning back against the wall, she threw her head back gently and rolled it along the groves of the brick, silent tears leaking out from her shut eyes. Inside the labyrinth of her mind, a small black box rattled and shook, taunting Emma with its terrible memories within. Grinding her teeth, she forced the black box to seal itself shut once more, this time with another addition to its collection of nightmares.
After a few minutes, feeling that she was better, she turned and opened the door, walking back inside where the room seemed darker and the music even louder. "Gabriel?" she called out, thinking he might've been close by. After all, she hadn't been gone that long... had she? Suddenly, the whole room seemed to tilt and grow distorted, her vision funneling and her sense of direction abandoning her. "What the hell?" she slurred out, her eyeballs growing heavy and the same hangover feeling she had this morning coming back. Scowling, she wiped a sweaty hand down her face as a disjointed thought struck her; she must've been drugged. That was the only explanation, right?
Deep in her blurred thoughts, she faintly felt a hand snake around her waist, pulling her gently towards another body. Thinking it was Gabriel flirting with her, she rolled her throbbing eyes and cocked her hip out as she growled out her words, "You bastard, you 'effing drugged me, didn't you?" Barely hearing a soft chuckle, she felt a cool breath on the back of her neck as a pair of lips brushed against the point of her jawbone under her ear, a voice whispering in it.
"Well, I suppose you caught me..." For the second time that night, Emma grew stiff and her muscles tensed up, her jaw tightening as she clenched her fists. Spinning around, she faced a tall boy only a year older than her, smirking down at her.
"You son of a bitch, I told you to stay away from me or else I'd kick your ass to the moon and back!" she hissed, raising a fist in an attempt to knock his lights out, but his hand grabbed hers and pinned it to her side as he got up in her face. Searching her eyes, he dipped his head down to the side of her neck and ran his lips lightly along until he reached her ear, whispering again.
"Is this how you treat all of your exboyfriends?"

"Nope, just the ones who ruined my life. AKA, you, Deacon," Emma spat back, narrowing her eyes and quickly slapped him across the face, slipping out of his grasp. Her plan of attack almost worked, but she hadn't slapped him quite hard enough to stun him long enough for her to split. Recovering quickly, Deacon snatched her forearm and slammed her against the back wall of the room, glaring down at her.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

mwhahahaha indeed ;) Okay, I need to know what's on your mind so I can play along. I don't want to conflict our direction for the roleplay by writing something that's going to throw it. Out of norm for a roleplay, but I have two directions that I could take Gabriel: have him run home in an almost panic confusion or stay and react with his own share of cockiness.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 am

Well, I'm honestly just posting whatever I think will keep us both on our toes. ;) As for your question, drama is the life-force of a RolePlay, so I'm gonna say bring out the cockiness in Gabriel! xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:42 am

Okay, awesome XD

---

Gabriel had retreated back to the table where the two of them left their drinks after Emma high-tailed out of the bar. Surprisingly, no one has cleared it away. (Shame on the lazy bar people XD) Man, he really screwed it up this time. What'd he ask? Pouring himself a shot, Gabriel tried to recall what he just did, straight clear from the beginning.

First, he called back a drunk girl of which whom he met and made out with the previous night. The two of them sat down for a few shots. He took a drink. Then, he began to flirt with her. Gabriel poured himself another one--was this five? The neck of the bottle of liqueur clinked in against the rim of the shot cup. After that, they headed out to the dance floor again before making out. He raised the cup to his lips, pouring in his poison slowly. The strong, sharp smell of the liquid quickly replaced his atmosphere temporarily before he set down the glass cup again. Then he asked her about last night. And she ran out like she saw a murderer.

Shaking his head, Gabriel scoffed at the stupidity in his actions. Guess this one was his own fault. Yes, most definitely. He stood up, noting the lightheadedness was a little more prevalent (is this the right term?) this time. No more drinks tonight. This is more than he had ever had in one night...more than he ever had in a bar, considering that he didn't drink on those Friday nights. His blurred vision and minor headache forced him to sit back down in his seat almost immediately. No, he wasn't drunk. Give it a few minutes and he'll be able to drive, too. His gaze drifted lazily to the the main door of the bar. A fat lady walked in. A dirty looking middle aged guy stumbled out. Two hot girls walked in. Another walked out. An angry guy walked in....

Oh, what was he doing. Gabriel walked back out onto the dance floor. Maybe Emma....no, obviously that girl isn't coming back ever again. At least not for tonight. Not after Gabriel sent her out that back door like that. With nothing else better to do, the college student weaved in and out between random people just for the heck of walking around. One thing that he couldn't help noticing from time to time was that angry guy who stormed in and was downing a bottle of Jack like no tomorrow.

It wasn't long before the drowsiness clouded his mind once again. Gabriel retreated to the bathroom to splash cold tap water onto his face, hoping it'll wake him up a bit. And just as the ice cold water hit the surface of his face, he felt the feeling leave almost immediately. Hopefully, the effect will last more than a few minute. He dried his face and neck with a paper towel before heading back out to the head pounding party life in the bar room.

Wait...hey! That girl is back? Naw. Gabriel turned to walk in her direction. He took another look and verified that it was indeed Emma. Why did she decide to come back, he couldn't understand. Or maybe she just ran out of the bar and used that opportunity to stage something to get away from Gabriel. But someone beat him there first. And it so happened to be drunk angry boy from before. Dude. It's not cool to steal that girl who he spent a bunch of witty lines to win over. And she was just getting on to him, too!

"Dude!" Gabriel exclaimed, spitting out a few lines of profanity. "What do you think you're doing?" he spat, his face contorting to a scowling expression.

Heh...to her he sure looks like that knight in shining armor ready to save her from the scary dragon. Heh heh.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 am

Awh shiz... O.o I just went brain dead. *Headdesk* Ajnnajdbanc snjxbrjajbcbskandhdinf
Uh, gimmi a moment to think.

Emma shot a venomous glare at Deacon who had her pinned up against the wall, her violet eyes igniting as her dangerous temper sparked, anger flashing in her gaze. Tightening her lips, she gently turned her head to the side and narrowed her eyes, her voice coming out through clenched teeth testy and on-edge. "You really want to provoke this? That seems like a good idea?" she hissed, referring to her drunken state as a glint of something that looked like insanity shone in her eyes.
Just as Deacon opened his mouth to say something, Gabriel appeared and interrupted him. Turning around, Deacon gave the boy a hard stare and snarled at him rudely to get lost before turning back to Emma who promptly shoved him away roughly. "I told you, Deacon- I'm done with you. So stay the hell out of my life or next time I will beat your ass so hard your non-existant grandchildren will feel it!"
During and after her outburst, several people in the room stated wide-eyed at the s end and murmured to themselves before shuffling on. Now royally pissed off, Emma wasn't afraid to flip some of the onlookers the bird and tell them to get a move on and quit staring. Wiping her face, she shot her exboyfriend a disgusted glare as she turned to leave, her fists clenched. However, something changed her mind as she stopped, went back and landed her fist square on his left eye, then walking away with her head held high. Despite how good she felt, a feeling of dread trickled in her stomach as a dark, ominous voice hissed in the back of her mind, This isn't the end...
Storming out of the bar, Emma found herself out in the cold rain and turned to walk down the street, having no other reason to stick around. If Gabriel wanted answers, he could walk his happy little butt outside and follow her to get them. (Foreshadow? xD)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Of course he wanted answers! Gabriel left the douche standing in the corner (with no girlfriend) and ran out to his car. He unlocked it and quickly jumped in, shoving the keys into the ignition. As crazy as it may sound, Gabriel planned to chase down the girl. Why? No clue. He reminded himself that he could more than easily just get another girl in no more than a few minutes flat, but...

Could be ego. Yes, that's it. That sense of overactive pride egging him on to chase down a furious girl in the rain, just because he spent the night wooing her. He stepped on the gas and the vehicle sped down the dirty crack filled roads. It was not exactly safe, considering that he had been drinking all night, but his vision didn't seem blurry not did the world seem to spin. Spotting Emma on the sidewalk near the corner of the block, Gabriel pulled over the side of the street. The car slowed to a stop as he rolled down the driver's seat window. "Emma," he called. She must not have heard him....or maybe she decided to ignore him. Either way, the girl didn't respond. Her arms crossed tightly around her chest as she kept walking along the sidewalk. That one guy, Deacon? And what kind of name was that? She really had something against the guy to go as far as nailing him in the face.

His car creeped along the sidewalk at a slow 5mph, following close behind the girl. "Emma," he called out again. Gabriel leaned his head out the window. The rain dripped down his face, soaking into everything it touched. "Hey, you--uh--need a ride?"

Last edited by RiseAbove on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 am

AHAHAHAHAHA! Ego... x3 By the way, this is goin to suck because I'm tired and brain-dead. -.-

Emma continued walking down the street even after Gabriel offered a ride, her face hard and hidden beneath the black hood of her jacket, arms crossed tightly over her chest. A million thoughts were flying through her head, many of them twisted and demented as she remembered the past with Deacon. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she hissed under her breath, tearing a small hole in the fabric of her jacket as she gripped it harder. Shutting her eyes, she snarled out as many foul words as she could think of, stringing them together so that they all came out as one word. Suddenly, she randomly remembered that the entire time she was having her rage-fit, Gabriel was still driving by her side, patiently waiting. Slowing her vigerous walk, she sighed heavily and eventually stopped, standing in the pouring rain with a blank expression. She was thinking.
Gabriel wasn't too bad of a guy, despite the fact she'd only known him two days and knew absolutely nothing about him. Still... a voice murmured in her head, making her hesitantly turn towards his car, her head still dipped down.
With a heavy sigh, Emma mumbled out a disgruntled 'fine' before opening the door and throwing herself inside and buckling up.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:33 pm

OOC: She hears voices... :P Also, your writing never sucks....don't worry about it :) Now for a series of short posts. Conversation, y'know...Sorry.

Wait...she...actually took his offer? In....this state of mind?

Man, he was a charmer! Gabriel turned around in the driver seat, looking over his right shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" he questioned. Her face glued onto the surface of his window, leaving a little fog where her warm breath touched the cold surface. She didn't respond, blankly gazing out at nothing. After a brief moment, Gabriel asked a new question, "Where can I take you?" Obviously, he wasn't going to drive her back to his place. Throw that out the window....because she obviously wasn't so drunk that her legs couldn't hold her. By the way she punched that guy in the bar, taking her to his apartment complex will only get him bruises. Maybe she'll even pull a gun on him. Heh heh.

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 am

Well, thank you. I'm flattered. XP Also, if this post seems a little... strange, it's because I wrote it at one in the morning and right after watching "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp and I was listening to some seriously sick tunes. :P So, that's how posts like this are MADE.
Ahahahahhahahahshahfosmwnudkwnd. -.-

Emma raised a hand to her head, rubbing her throbbing eyes and sighing before a soft chuckle slipped out, growing into hysterical laughter as she chewed on her thumb nail for a moment. Leanin forward, she extended a leg through the space between the driver and passenger seats, eventually climbing through and settling in the shotgun seat. "Much better, I was about to have a conniption back there!" she stammered, becoming increasingly agitated as sweat beaded around her forehead and she fidgeted with her hands in her lap, squirming in the seat.
Rapidly tapping her foot on the floor of the seat, she flicked her heated gaze around the car, growing uncomfortably hot as the seconds ticked by. What the hell is wrong with me?!?! she screamed inside her head, while verbally it came out as a distraught moan followed by an angry growl of fustration as she slapped the window, running her fingers through her hair. "Shit, is it just me or is it hot in here? Like, uncomfortably hot?" she questioned, tearing off her jacket and tossing it in the back seat with a heavy sigh.
Suddenly, Emma's whole body felt as if a whole colony of ants were crawling over her skin, biting and leaving a stinging, burning sensation in its wake. Crying out, she jerked around in the seat and scrambled out of the car, her squeals turning into screams as the pain intensified, every inch of her skin igniting. Writhing on the ground, she clawed at her bare arms, piercing the skin and drawing blood as she tried helplessly to make the pain go away, tears leaking out as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Make it stop! Make it stop! Please, God, make it stop!" she shrieked, crippling agony in her words as her body violently shook, the sensation of being burned alive replaced with a bone-chilling icy coldness, her heart sputtering. The freezing cold faxed quickly, leaving a crushing pain in her midsection; like it was being torn open and her insides were being twisted. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, the pain increased, growing more and more viscious by the second.
A thousand different emotions fluttered throughout her body, some dulling the pain, others intensifying it. All at once she felt joy, sadness, guilt, hope, anger, love, hate, compassion. Each emotion completely filled her up, either bringing her contentment or overwhelming stress. Confused as to what exactly was happening to her, she frantically remembered that Gabriel was only a few feet from her, still able to help. Unable to do much else to make the unbearable sensation go away, she opened her mouth and screamed, "Gabriel! Help me, please!"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Wow, now I need a moment to think...although I really shouldn't, considering that Gabriel will be acting on impulse and confusion while drunk.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:52 am

Gabriel was never able to start the car again when Emma launched herself out of the passenger seat, onto the asphalt. What was happening?! Heck, what was he suppose to do? His first thought was that she had taken some type of drug....but he didn't slip anything in her drink. All the screams and....

He didn't know what to do.

Restrain her? Restrain her. Throwing open the driver seat door and stepping outside, Gabriel could feel the icy cold rain beating down on his back and neck. The excess rainwater sloshed around where the sidewalk met the road, splashing onto his legs and into his shoes. It must've been raining for quite some time now, considering the pools of water that spewed over the cracks and holes. And just as she shrieked another unrecognizably slurred phrase, his arms pinned down hers, tearing them away from her body. Right then, Gabriel felt what he thought to be a bolt to the head. No, it wasn't a blow. The increased pressure building up was trapped inside his skull. No, he stooped too fast. Drank too much. He didn't know. The world was spinning.

Her body twitched violently and the blood seeped from her new wounds. Despite his loopy state, he could still sense that her skin was very warm, almost unnaturally hot. What was he suppose to do?! Take her to the emergency room? No, anything to do with....that is definitely going to get him in legal trouble with underage drinking. That'll get them both in trouble if their BAC is over legal limit, 0.08%. He couldn't just leave her there, either! Wash the drug out of her system? No, it was common sense not to give anyone with a panic attack something to eat or drink. Everyone knew that. A million thoughts flew through his head at once.

No, no. He didn't know what to do. Gabriel pulled the girl up to her feet. Much easier said than done, my friend. Especially when standing up gave him a sickening dose of lightheadedness. How was he--where was he suppose to take her? And how was he suppose to keep her restrained? Even with his physically pulled her arms out away from her body, Emma was already kicking at his gut. Something just told him that he could let the girl kill herself in his back seat. Actually in all truth, that'd be pretty creepy.

Did he still have that roll of duct tape? (XD) It almost seemed like one of those kidnap and rape movies on TV, except this time, those two thoughts would be the last to cross his mind. Maybe that was what flew through her head when he taped her wrist together behind her back and pulled her into the backseat, judging by her resist and distressed expression. Or maybe that expression was already there...he hadn't seemed to notice.

"Brad, BRAD?! I got a girl who's freaking out and looks like she just downed a bunch of hallucination pills in my back seat!" Gabriel screamed into his cell phone, adding his touch of profanity. Poor Brad never expected to be bothered at what--1, 2 in the morning?--with a call from party boy Gabriel. That's what he gets for being the only one in their group of friends who's studying for some medical degree.

OOC: Hope I portrayed something believable.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next