RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Ashley
I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "Your lucky I don't weigh more" I say with a laugh as I play with his shirt collar
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Thack chuckled. "I could still carry you. Im strong." He rolled his eyes at Ashleu and went tothe door. "Looks like your bro has a new roomie," Thack said as he entered the room. "Hey there." Thack smiled at the girl. "You seen a guy around here?" He placed ash down and waited for a reply, still standing in the doorway.

Kat jumped a little wen she heard the door open. She quickly turned around. "Umm hi. No i havent," she said qyickly amd quietly. Kat sat on her bed fiddling with a pencil hoping they would make fun of her or hate her.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 pm

David
I walk into my cabin wet and in swim trunks "You see a guy now"

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 pm

free charrie to rp with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Kat swallowed hard and studied the guy. "No." She smirked timidly at the boy. Kat was known for being a sarcadtic, dryhumorous, quietly funny, or totally funny person. She usually doesnt show that unless she's used to the people around her which made her feel weird rigjt now. Kat moved the hair out of her face and bit her lip hoping he wouldnt get mad.

Thack pushed Danny back as he shoved by him to get inside. "You nub. We've been trying to find you." He chuckled and walking in. Thack pulled up a chair and sat down. When he heard what The girl said he was dumbfounded. He's never heared a perfect stranger ever saysomething like that to Danny. "Oooo burnnn dude!!" he started to laugh at him.

I seriously have no clue what youre talking about. I make my charries rp with everyone
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 pm

David
I glare over at the girl giving a devil look then dry off.

Ashley
I sit on Thack's lap and smile back at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Hannah:
she sit there and reads a book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Kat gulped amd finished putting her stuff away not saying a word anymore. She knew if she did, she'd probably screw up and say something else offensive. Kat sighed and stood up and walked to the door. She looked to the two sitting in the chair and gave a faint smile before she left out side. Kat went to explore the camp that she'd be staying at the entire summer...that annoyed her. She looked to the ground and kicked a pebble around with er hands in her jean short pockets.

Thack chuckled and smiled back at the girl when she left. "Dude, you best get to know HER." He put his arms around Ashley. "She's not afriad of you." Thack smiled creepishly and winked. He cracked his back and lightly pushed Ashley off. "Man dude, i wanna get to know that girl. She seems like a cool friend." Thack rubbed his thighs and looked to Ashley. "Youve got a boney butt haha". thack chuckled and grinned
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Ashley
I laugh "You know you like it" I smirk "I just don't wanna know how your butt is" I laugh

David
"I will when I change" I say and grab clothes go to the changing area and change
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Kat looked up and squinted her eyes as the sun was really bright. She took in her surroundings as she examined them. It was quite beautiful actually. Most was woods, but then there were open areas. A lake and river were on one side, and a few pools where placed around. Kat noticed a swing set and headed off to there. She noticed a girl reading and gave er a smile as she walked by and sat on a swing. Kat smiled genuinly for once.

Thack chuckled. "whatever man. Actually try to be nice this time. Youre like an angry bear with an arrow in it's butt when you talk to girls. I dont know why but oh well." he looked over to Ashley. "How can someone enjoy a bony butt? It hurts and is highly uncomfortable when they sit on you." he arched an eyebrow and smirked at her. He headed off and waited for Danny by the door of the changing room.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 pm

hannah:
look at them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Ashley
I stick my goings out at him and smirk follow him

David
I walk out in shorts "Bum" i laugh "Ok I'm ready"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Thack chuckled. "Me? A bum? Im not the one wearing just shorts bud." He smirked and headed off. "You lead the way Danny." Thack picked up a stick and dragge it alomg the ground as they walked. He noticed Hannah. "Hey hannah, have you seen a newbie anywhere around here?" In the camp, everyone is so intertwined. Everyone knows everyone.

Kat was swinging on her swing as high as she could get. She loves swings. Back home, she'd spenc almost every day at her playground on a swing with her friends. There's just something about them that she loves. However, being er, she was facig the opposite way than people usually are facing.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm

David
"I don't wanna put a shirt on"

Ashley
I sneak behind Thack and poke his sides and poke out behind him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Hannah:
"yeah pretty much" i stare at Anna then look at thack. "an i'm boed"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 pm

? He asked if hannah had seen kat...?
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:David
"I don't wanna put a shirt on"

Ashley
I sneak behind Thack and poke his sides and poke out behind him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Thack squirmed and glared at Ashley. "Dont. Do. that." he wasnt joking either. Thack hates when people do that to him. He glared and turned back around. "hey. There she is." Thack spotted Kat on the swings and pointed. She wasnt swinging high anymore, she took a rest. "O talk to her mate," thack said snickering.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Ashley
"Rawr" I say and stand next to him

David
"I'm going. I'm going" I roll my eyes and walk over to her "Hola"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Regit192 wrote:? He asked if hannah had seen kat...?

Hannah:
"no not really"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Kat looked over as she heard the guy say hello. Shetook a piece of green apple gum and started to chew it. She sized the guy up again and made a face. "Hi." Kat looked him straight in te eye with a blank expressionless face. He seemed mean before, when she first met him, so she didmt know what to think.

Thack chuckled. "He's growing up so fast!" He wiped away an invisible tear and made a face. "My baby boy! These years have been so good!" Thack leaned Sat nextto Hannah on the ground and watched Danny converse with the girl. "And in this episode, we will be watching the way the wild Danny tried to become alliences with the unknown new wild girl. We see here that he walks up with confidence and starts to speak to her. I wonder if they understand eachother." Thack smirked and looked to Ashley.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Fluffy-the-Unicorn wrote:
Regit192 wrote:? He asked if hannah had seen kat...?

Hannah:
"no not really"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:14 pm

David
Unlearn my hands on the bars of the swing "I'm David"

Ashley
"He sucks at small talk" I laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Kat looked to him. "Kat." She move the hair out of her face. "What do you want?" she arched an eyebrow at him and began to swing slightly. A slight smile appeared on her face.

Thack chuckled. "We see here that the wild Danny has gotten the new found species name! A wild Kat." thack looked to ashley. "Yeah i know he's not. That's what makes it funny."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Hannah:
she walk off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next