RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:55 am

^-^ Mmm Ya [derek]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:57 am

We should have a private RP with my Vampires and your Werewolves (Girls and boys! Lol)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am

that would be awsome! Sophia and Derek Both can be Werewolves ^-^
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:00 am

Then I can have Damon and Ashley as vampires! They can fall in love and cause I huge right against clans! BUT NO KILLING DEREK AND SOHPIA! Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 am

Haha That would be so cool! Sophia and Derek could fall in love! AND NO KILLING DAVON AND ASHLEY! lol
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 am

Lol Ok!! So who makes it?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 am

Umm I'll Make it! But it will be alittle so i can do Sophia's Persionality :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 am

Lol kk fine ;D
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 am

alright brb for like two seconds XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 am

Ok
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 am

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Ashley
I get up and walk goths mess hall for some water. I already ate my breakfeast this morning so I grab some water and go sit down at a table. To some I was one of thoses girls who would be there for her friends. Someone who can and will go off on you if you hurt her friend. I have a dark side not everyone sees. I was wearing a tank top which showed my dark angel wing tattoo on my back. The tattoo took up my whole back with made it look like real wings. I took another sip of my water feeling the coldness of the water run down my throat and cool me off alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 am

Thack walked ovwr and grabbed three of those small boxes of cereal. He got two little cartons of milk and a spoon and sat down next to some chick only drinking water. He started to chow down on his breakfast.

Kat made it to her cabin. She flung the door open extremely hard, not on purpose. Kat found an empty bunk and threw her bags down onto it. "Ughh. This sucks," she said to herself. Kat rolled her eyes and began to unpack.

By the way, you are accepted ^_^
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Ashley
I watched as I saw Thack walk over and sit at the table with me. I give him a welcome smile then turn away. I wasn't really good at starting conversations in the morning. My brain still is half asleep.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Thack looked up and gave a slight smile back. He looked back down and around the table trying to decide which cereal to eat next. "Whch one should i eat," he asked arching an eyebrow.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Ashley
I turn around "Depends on which ones you have" I say and look at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Name: Hannah Mikayla Hector
Nickname: Han or hannah
Description: Golden Blonde Hair, and Light Blue eyes. skinny with pale skin. her blonde hair is very Wavy. her eye lashes are long.
Other:
Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 2 Tumblr_lgqvl5RgNf1qelf7ro1_500
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:49 pm

"Well i have a tasty one, that other tasty one, and that delicious one." He smirked and pointed to the boxes. "Youve got eyes, use um," Thack said with a sly face. He leaned back in his chair and tapped his foot on the cement ground. In his hand, he twirled the little plastic spoon around. Thack adjusted himself in his seat and waited for an answer.

Kat plopped down on her bed. They werent bunkbeds like she expected. She took her large wheeled, neon pink luggage bag and started to unpack. She put some clothes in the little beureau next to her bed, but kept most in her bag. She placed a little picture fram of her and her friends ontop the little table. Kat sighed as she shuffled through her stuff, only wanting to go home. She rubbed her face and grabbed her neon green sleeping bag and set it up on her bed. She then fixed her pillow in place and neatly and gently put her little stuffed tiger under the covers. Kat loved tigers. Ever since she was little. She looked around the room. It was a mess, and no one was to be seen. She scrunched up her nose realizing that they didnt separate by genders. She looked into her tiger backpack and took out her notebook to make sure it was still there. Kat placed her tiger bag under the bed and examined the room.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Accepted
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Ashley
I roll my eyes and fake laugh "Haha very funny. I was talking about the stupid type. Like coco puffs. That's what I ment buddy boy" I say and move at to him and shoove a box in his face kinda. "This is the only one not expired"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 pm

regit do you have a Guy aviable for rp on here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Thack made a face at her. "Well then. Somebody's a lil angry this morning." He grabbed the box out of her hand and poured it ito a bowl and ten added the milk. He qyicky snarffed down his bowl and got up. Thack walked over to the garbage can and threw away his stuff. He waited by the door for Ashley. "C'mon. Ive got to go get changed haha. By the way, where's Danny boy? Havent seen him all morning." Thack leaned against a post waiting for Ashley to join hi.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

What do you mean?
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

free charries guys specfically
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Ashley
I smile and get up and jog to him. "He's probably in his cabin." I say and jump onto Thack's back smirking
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 pm

"Oh god." thack almost collapsed as he was jumped upon. "Youre probably right," he said as he steadied himself with the beam. "Let us go!" He held onto Ashley's legs and walked down to Danny's cabin trying not to fall or trip. He chuckled as he adjusted Ash on his back.

Kat heard people outside but made no notice of them. She was busy unpacking and getting distracted with all her random stuff she brough. Kat brought a couple nerf guns. Why? To have fun. She loves Nerf stuff. She chuckled and placed them on her table ad smiled as they were some of the same ones she and her friends had in the picture

Im still confused
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next