RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 8 Empty Re: Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm

"Entertainment." He looked over to Kat who was standing to the side, but in the middle of them. "I got bored. You always have something amusing to either watch or listen to." Thack arched a eyebrow and crossed his arms.

Kat stood there wishing tey wouldnt fight. That would make her flip out on them. She hated when people fought. Especially when she was there. Kat glanced back and forth between the two and then Ashley. She looked to her like, 'If they go at it, you get Thack i got Dany'. Kat took a deep breath and got ready just incase. She tensed up all over
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Camp Rostoro  *Open please join* - Page 8 Empty Re: Camp Rostoro *Open please join*

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

David
I stand up my arm muscle flexed and tensed up. I right hand turned into a fits ad I grind my teeth.

Ashley
I nod and saw David and got ready to grab Thack
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Kat watched them closely. She saw Danny tense up. Kat moved closer. She stared at danny softy. "Danny..." she paused. "Calm down." she stepped a little bit closer to him.

Thack stood still not moving a muscle. The smirk still on his face.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

David
I growl and throw a punch right at his stupid little face

Ashley
I jerked Thack only having David's fist hit Thack's cheek
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Kat ducked under Danny's arm and stood infront of him. Her eyes lacking their sweetness, and full of anger. "Danny. Stop it." Kat grabbed his arms. Even being her small self, she was still extremely strong. "Get a hold of yourself Danny!" Her grip loosened as she was overwhelmed with sadness now. This brought back memories from home. Kat let go and instead just hugged Danny.

Thack came back into sudden realization of what was going on when Ashley pulled him away. He felt danny's fist against his cheek as he stumbled toward the side with ashley. He looked up to Danny. "Dude. Sorry." he shook his head and left the cabin. He slammed the door shut behind him with much force.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Ashley
I sigh and follow behind him. I grab his arm "Thack....."

David
I look down at her and when she hugged me I wrap an arm around her waist in return
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Thack didnt stop walking. He practically dragged Ashley behind him. "What," he asked in a harsh tone. He hated Danny's anger problems. It made him no fun.

Kat pulled back and looked Danny straight in the eye, her arms still wrapped around his neck. "I want to help you with your anger problems..." She smiled slightly, her eyes the blue and soft like normal. Kat crossed her feet as she stood on her toes.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Ashley
I roll my eyes and pull my hand away from his arm and stand right there and let him walk away

David
"You can try. But it might not do much"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Yhsck stopped when she let go and turned around. "What? I hate his anger problems." He shook his head. "They make him nofun."

Kat kissed Danny as she felt him relax. "I think i know a few ways to help," Kat said quietly as she let go of Danny and headed toward to door.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Ashley
"It doesn't mean you have to act like him"

David
I raise an eye brow "And that is what"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

"well...i domt know if it'll work...it did with me. Back home i had problems too...anger and depression..." Kat rubbed her wrists. "My friend was like, 'Youre like this cause your home life sucks.' emphasis on the sucks. He continued to say that it's probaby cause you werent loved. Like you were treated badly. Everyday from then on, he stayrd by my side for everything. He came home with me, slept on my floor." kat chuckled a little. "All the tough times, he was there. When i went into an anger fit, he'd come up behind me, or infront of me and just hug me, or hold my hand. Anything really like that..." Kat droned off as she stared at the ground between her feet. She glanced down to the scars on her wrists and shivered a little. "All you need is Love." (Beatles reference woot!!)

Thack walked back and stood next to Ashley. "Im sorry. Just that side of him brings out the worst in me..." He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "Wanna grab lunch?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 pm

David
"Hugging me don't work I know that"

Ashley
"Ya sure...."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 pm

"It at least makes someone get in the way of you and the other person." She stuck her tongue out at him. "What do ya want me to do? Kiss ya every time." Kat raised an eyebrow and smirked

Thack started toward the food pavillions and grabbed a tray. He pilled on two hamburgers, beans, some pasta salade, and grabbed a can of sprite. He walked to a table and sat down waiting for Ashley
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Ashley
I just get a salad,fruit and a mountain dew and go sit next to him

David
I smirk "Maybe"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Kat smirked. "C'mon bud. Let's get to the others and have lunch. I overheard them talking." She held out her hand and waited by the door.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 pm

David
I shrug "Alright"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"Cool." Kat headed out the door and stopped. She turned around and held out her hand. "Hurry up ya slow poke." She laughed a little and waited with one hand out stretche and the other on her hip.

Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 pm

David
I laugh and walk over to her and out the door
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Kat chuckled and walked to the food pavilion. She grabbed a plate with some salade and a sprite. She pput some cheese and dressing on it before sitting down next to Ashley. "Heyy what's up?"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Ashley
I look over at her " Hey"

David
I grad some hamburgers and a mountain dew and sit at the table
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Kat looked at her friends and smiled. "What's up?"

Thack watched DAnny. "HEyman, im sorry. I didnt meam to like blow up or anything." he rubbed the back of his head and took a bite out of his burger.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

David
I look up at him "Bite me" I say then eat my stand which
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Kat took a deep breath an sighed. She made a face and took a bite of her salad. She repeadedly stabbed it. The lettuce didnt want to stay on her fork. "Fuff you fork..." kat said under her breath.

Thack scrunched his nose, but didnt say anything. "hey, whatchya guys wanna do after?" he looked around to them all.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Ashley
"We can do a fire!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Kat arched an eyebrow. "Sounds fun, but isnt it too early?" She fi ihed up her salad and chugged her drink. She was parched.

Thack smiled. "Im down with that. But i kinda agree with Kat. It is a little to early. I mean, it is only lunch." he chuckeld and wiped his mouth with a napkin and finished his drink. He got uo and threw away his stuff along with kat's and ashley's ten sat back down
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next