RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 4 Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 am

Kk

John
I smile and go back to playing the game. When the bell rang I jog into the locker room and change. I then head to my locker put in my code and put my clothes away. I walk to the foutain and get a drink as I hear a someone behind me. I raise an eyebrow and stand up turning an seeing a cheerleader smiling at me. "Hi" I say and head to my locker again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 4 Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

Sophia

She ran into the locker room and changed as i went to her locker, and put her gym bag into my locker, and put all my books into my bag
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 12:16 am

John
I smile over at her "The carnival is at 7. I'll meet you there" I say and hand her my number.I then grab my backpack and head outside and jog home. When I got home I put my backpack upstairs by my desk and sit down on my bed. I lay back on my bed and close my eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

gtg bye
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

Aw bye
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Sophia

She smiled, and grabed the number, and grabed her bag, and walked out of the school, when she got to her car, she opened the door and got in, as she started her car, and droved home, when she got home, she got out of her car, and locked it, she grabed her keys and unlocked the door and walked in, she walked upstaires and put his number on the dresser by her keys, as she put her bag next to her desk. she went into her closet, and pick what she was ganna wear tonight. "This is Good" She smiled as she grabed it and some black tights and a necklace and layed it on the bed, and grabed some black boots, and layed it beside the bed. "Im Ganna look cute tonight!."

What she wearing.

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 4 5705ec66
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Have you seen secret circle?

John
I sit up after about five minutes. School was so boring and tiring all the time. There are only two fun classes Science and P.E the only fun one. The rest are so boring. I sigh and get up and go to my closet. I pull out a black shirt with some brick gray pants. I walk to the bathroom and change. I CID my hair alittle since it was getting alittle messed up now from laying on the bed. I comb it down and nod then go put on some normal black skater tennis shoes. I look at the time. Around 5:55 pm. "I got some time" I smile and grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I jump out my bedroom window landing perfectly on the ground. I then jog into the woods to a water fall. Instant on the top and back flip down landing on a stone on the bottom. I then jump to the otherwise and smile and start running
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Sophia

She put the dress on, as she sat on the bed, and put the tights on, and puting the boot's on, then she goes to the bathroom, and plugs in the flat iron and curls her hair. she puts makeup on, and latley does eyeliner, she grabed her phone, she put a cute necklace on, and walked down staires and went to her mom "Do i Look cute?" her moms opion made her blush, as she grabed her key's and waved her mom a goodbye she walked out the door and standed outside.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 pm

John
I was running through the woodshed find a hand sized rock. I smirk and pick it up I wipe the grass and stuff off it. I then hold it like a baseball and throw it to the air hard and fast. Inwardness it brack through and atmosphere and I laugh alittle. I then start aroun img again and slide down a hill. I front slip over a tree branch landing on my feet. I just loved the feel of the air on my skin. It was peaceful to be out here.

Secret Circle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Sophia

She Walked Getting Into Her Car, As It Was 6:47 I Drove to the Carnival and got out, i waited to John, i stood there, before i went in. i moved my hair to the side. and texted my mom saying i was fine. so i stood there i lean on the edge of the wall, and heard tons of people going in, i leaned there, my leg crossed the other, cheaking my watch
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Kinda what the carinval looked like
~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 4 I-am-number-four-dianna-agron-alex-pettyfer

John
I walk to the carnival and look around. I saw my friends then look around seeing Sohpia. At first I had the feeling to walk to my friends but didn't. I turned and walked over to Sohpia. My hangs were in my jacket pocket. I look down at her and give a small smile. "Hey"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Sophia

"Hey" I had a small smile at him, I steped up off the wall. and looked at him, walking closely too him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 1:56 pm

John
I smile "Wanna go on a ride. They say it's so call the scares ride here" I smirk and point over to the haunted hay ride. It was a good place to bring a girl. I was smirking in my mind then look back to her. It was a warm/cool night so I had my jacket unzipped and my number necklace every number has under my shirt to hide it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Sophia

"Well Why Not" She Smirked as she grabed his hand and walked to find the ride, seeing her friends but kept walking,the walk turned into a skip, as she stoped and smiled seeing the ride "Is this the one?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Gtg bbl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm

John
I smile and nod "Yup that's the one" I say an lead her in and onto the ride. We sat on a hay pile. It was being pulled by a tracker. It was a dark trail that we were riding on donut was hard to see in front of us.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 am

Sophia

She sat there smileing as the Ride was going to begun, as it did begun i sat there excited what was going to pop up or ever show up

Read my Story It's Called "Lead On the Night part One" Its in the Story Fourms!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:36 am

K hold on

John
I looked over at her. "So what brings you to Paradise Highschool?" I ask I look around the ride. The area was dark with dead looking trees. There were pumpkins with creepy faces. I look around seeing fake dead boddies laying on trees with fake blood. Blood was on trees the Graz and some pumpkins.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 am

Sophia

"Well We That It Would Be Nice To Move Here." she smiled as she holded onto the bar on her waist holding her on. i saw dead bodies and such i smiled. not even a bit scared yet. i saw a werewolf eating a human i jumped alittle and a vampire sucking someones blood out i got disgusted. As I Skooted slightly closer to John. i didnt want to make him feel uncomfortable. I Held Onto the bar, but let go and leaned back. As i smiled at the things people try to make scary, i giggled below my breath "Least This Doesnt Turn into a Rollar Coaster...Terrfied of those.." she said in nervous as she hoped there was no Rollar Coaster.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm

John
I laugh alittle. "Don't worry. It's not a roller coaster. It's a hay ride. We then get off what down some creepy halls. It depends on if you run through it or not." I smirk and look at her again "You thought it would be cool?" I say right when to dead bodies holding hands fall right infront of us.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum