RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 2 Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay :) Lets start

Derek

He was geting his books puting them into his bag and He Got his keys from his counter he walked out the house and got into his car geting ready for school, he drove to school.

Sophia

She woke up a couple minutes later then usal, "Crap Crap!" she got up and got dressed and did her hair and makeup, as she ran ate breakfeast and quickly grabed her keys finding which one was for her car, she found it and jumped up, and ran to my car
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 2 Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Ashley
I get up early so that I could take a hot shower. I get out and get dress into a hoody and some skinny jeans since they said that it might rain today. Which I would make sure it didn't but just to look normal. I jog downstairs grab something to eat and put my backpack on and jog outside. I hsed my super speed to speed to school fast. When I was on campus I made it look like I was walking so like I said I would be pin pointed out on being weird or anything.

John
I gt up and get changed into some baggy pants and a t-shirt. I grab my jacket and head downstairs and eat. I finish and grab my backpack and jog to school. I wasn't really late so I kinda took my time at first. Then I licked up the speed when I got closer. It was nice with the cool air hitting my skin. It was a good wake up call because I was about to slams into Sohpie's car so I flipped over her car landing on my feet on the other side of the car.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Joining. If that's fine with ya'll.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Fine with me :)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Sophia

He Wraped her white and purple scarf around her neck, and went to her locker, puting in her combo, and took out the lock, as i put my backpack in there, takeing out my books, i grabed my mathbook as tons of paper's fell out, with drawing's i hurry and pick all the paper's up, and put the paper's into a folder, and put it on the top of my locker, i grabed my mathbook, and my pencial's and headed off to my class, and sit in the back.

Derek

He went to his locker did his combo and took out the lock, and opened his locker, he quickly grabed his english book, and ran to his class as he headbucked the door, and the teacher quickly opened the door, gasping and helping him up, He coughed geting up, and going into class and siting down, and mummbling to the book
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Aw. I wanted to see how Sohpia would react when John flipped over her car lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:57 pm

oh we can start that, ill just redo that okay
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Lol kk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:59 pm

okay let me retype
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 6:01 pm

K :)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Sophia

She Sat in her car for alittle texting her friends, as she got out and put her earphones out of her ears, and her phone into her bag, and smiled as her crush winked at her [well sorta crush] but then she smirked and looked away.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 6:05 pm

John
I gt up and get changed into some baggy pants and a t-shirt. I grab my jacket and head downstairs and eat. I finish and grab my backpack and jog to school. I wasn't really late so I kinda took my time at first. Then I licked up the speed when I got closer. It was nice with the cool air hitting my skin. It was a good wake up call because I was about to slams into Sohpie's car so I flipped over her car landing on my feet on the other side of the car.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Sophia

She saw the whole thing "Whoa! are you okay!" She put her hand on his shoulder, and quickly looked at his face, and she backed up alittle, as she smiled, and grabed her bag and put out her hand "I'm Sophia"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

John
I stand up and look at her. I nod saying that I was alright. "I'm John. John Smith" i say and shake her hand. I made sure my hand wasn't to warm from Using my light power from my hands this morning. I tilt my head alittle when I look at her "Are you new here. Cause I don't think I've seen you around here before"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Sophia

"Yes..i am new" he laughed lowly, she was alittle nearvous he was cute to her. i put my bag strap over my shoulder "It's nice to meet you John" She smiled as she walked into the school. as she went to her locker and did her combo and took out the lock, as she grabed her Math book.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm

John
I smile and head to my locker. I put in the code and put my backpack into it and pull out my books. I close my locker and walk to my class which was boring. History. Well Atleast I sit in the back so I can put my head down. I sigh and head to my seat and sit down. I put my books under my chair and pull out paper and a pencil and write what was on the board like normal
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Sophia

I sat there, smileing as i drawed in my planner, as i giggled and the teacher slammed and book on my desk and took my planner, i got mad and stood up, "Umm?" she yelled at me and i got detention, i put my head down, and walked to the office
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 6:45 pm

John
When they feather was talking I heard someone walking in the hall. I lean back so I could see out the door and see Sohpie. I tilt my head alittle. I never though she would get in trouble. She looked like a sweet girl who never got in trouble. Someone who gets good grades. I guess I aaa wrong. I watch as she passed the room and I then back to the teacher who just kept talking and talking. I sigh and lay my head on the desk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Sophia

She leaned agaisnt her locker, doing her homework, the hallway light was dull as i sat there, doing almost every question right. I moved my hair to the side, and kept on doing it,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm

John
When the bell rang for lunch I popes up my hood and go to my locker. It was right neck to Sophia's locker. I put book away up on the top shelf and grab my lunch from my backpack. I never trusted the food here. Once they had mystery meat and it did not taste right. Taste like shit mostly. I close my locker seeing Sohpia sitting on the ground "Oh Hey Sohpia"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Sophia

I heard someone say my name, i smiled and looked up seeing John "Hey John" i closed my mathbook sliding my paper in it on the page, i got up, grabing my bag, and puting it in there, as i did my combo and opened the my locker grabing my lunch, as i looked at him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 7:04 pm

John
"Want me to show you to the lunch room?" I say as I pull down my hiod showing my dirty blonde hair that I had to mix into my normal hair to hide from the hunters. I lean on the lockers and look at her smiling. [WB]
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Sophia

"Ha Sure Why Not" I Smiled and steped one skoot closer to him, and waited before we walked i stood beside him.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 pm

John
I smile and head to the lunch room. "So why did you leave class. I saw you walk down the hall when class was still in" I look over and down at her since I was taller then her. I was 5'9 and had a lot of muscles.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Sophia

I begun to walk next to him "Well The teacher stoll my planner i stood up and told her why? and kind of got yelled by her and got sent out of the room." She said and saw how tall he is, and walke into the lunch room and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum