RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• Empty ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 pm

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• I-am-number-four-34

About:
This follows the story of John Smith, a 15-year-old alien and others of his kind from the planet Lorien, and Henri, his guardian and the others Cêpan, as they run from the Mogadorians, another alien race that is hunting John and eight other teenage Lorics residing on the planet Earth. These nine teens are members of the Garde, a group of Loric people gifted with special powers called "Legacies." Cêpans, who are also Loric, do not acquire legacies and most often become protectors and mentors for young members of the Garde. The teenagers are protected by a spell or charm that only allows them to be killed in numeric order. The numbers must come together and defeat the Mogadorians to save the earth which they now call their home.

About the Numbers:
•Have up to 4-5 powers
•They only fall for one person in their whole life
•When one Number dies a mark with burn into their leg
•There's 9 Numbers in all
•Each Number has a protecter who will die to keep them alive
•When one dies there's no way of getting them back
•Some Numbers keep moving around so they the ones hunting them don't catch their scent

Powers Of The Numbers:
Telekinesis — All Lorien Garde have this power, developing it when they get their first Legacy, or soon after.
Lumen — The ability to produce heat and light from his hands and a resistance to heat and fire which is spread over the exterior of his body (Meaning that he can't be burned but could still die from smoke inhalation).
Animal Telepathy — The ability to communicate with animals. He discovered this legacy last, near the end of the book despite it being his first, happening before the timeline of the book.
Enhancement - All Garde possess enhanced physical strength, speed, reflexes, endurance and durability.
Invisibility — Numbers can make themself invisible. They manage to sneak around with no one noticing them. They can turn people invisible just by touching them; however, this is limited to only a couple of people.
Elemental Manipulation — Numbers can control the four basic elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. They can apparently mix these powers together, shown when they make a storm appear in the final fight.
Healing - She can affect humans, plants and Loric, including herself though it tires her a lot. She heals Héctor's mother of a degenerative incurable disease. Also, when she uses this power, a icy cold sensation runs through her fingers and body.
Night Vision - She has the power to see in the dark.
Underwater Breathing - Marina discovered she could breath underwater when she almost drowned in a lake.
Super Speed- Numbers can move fast enough that she becomes a blur.

Rules:
• Listen to me or your out
•Cussing is aloud but don't go over board cussing a lot in one post
•When doing 'It' I wIll be Fade to Black. None of us wanna know what they two are doing.
•5-9 Sentebces per person for each post. I understand if you get Writers Block. We all get it sometimes
• DON'T FIGHT IN OCC!
• No more then two numbers.
• No pets please
• You can play humans. Numbers can fall in love with them
•No god modeling, which means no making your characters all ok and perfect thinking their better then everyone else.
•Will add more when needed

Numbers:
Number 1:
Number 2: Eva
Number 3: Derek
Number 4: John
Number 5:
Number 6: Ashley
Number 7:
Number 8:
Number 9:

Skelly:
Name:
Nickname:
Number or Human: (If Number say which one)
Number's Powers: (4-5 powers)
Siblings:
Crush:
GF/BF:
History: (Optional)
Looks:
Protecter: (Name and pic if want. If dead just post dead)

:My People:
Name: John
Nickname: John
Number or Human: Number 4
Number's Powers: Telekinesis/Enhancement/Lumen/Animal Telepathy/Night Vision
Siblings: No
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: I lost both my parents like all the other numbers. Me an Henri move around a lot.
Looks: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• 29793709_
Protecter: Henri

Name: Ashley
Nickname: Ash
Number or Human: Number 6
Number's Powers: Telekinesis/Enhancement/Invisibility/Super Speed/Elemental Manipulation
Siblings: No
Crush:No
GF/BF:No
History: No
Looks: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• Blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eues-eyes-girl-Favim.com-220428
Protecter: Callie

Name: Annabeth
Nickname: Anna
Number or Human: Human
Number's Powers: ------
Siblings: None
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
History: No
Looks: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• Blonde-hair-girl-pretty-snow-Favim.com-431323
Protecter: Don't have

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Wed May 30, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 2:14 pm

OPEN!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm

I will join.. =)

Name: Evangaline
Nickname: Eva
Number or Human: Number #2
Number's Powers: Healing - Super Speed - Invisability - Animal Telepathy
Siblings: Im not really sure...
Crush: No.
GF/BF: Nodda..
History: Im alone. Im not really sure if I have any brother or sisters.. I think I had parents. I- I think they died. I've been noticing strange things about me lately. Im extremely speedy. I dont really every get sick or injured and when I look at an Animal its like we understand eachother. But above all this somehow I sense Im not alone. There are others. I will find them.
Looks: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• Brown-hair-fashion-girl-lake-photography-pretty-Favim.com-101147
Protecter: Dead.

Last edited by Psalm-91 on Wed May 30, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Accepted!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed May 30, 2012 3:14 pm

yay! Haha.. want to start roleplaying? Just tell me how to start like where are they should we find eachother or what?
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Well it's like a high school kinda like one. Not a neighborhood or anything since the numbers don't know the others are in the same small city
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed May 30, 2012 3:19 pm

So a town.. all the numbers live in. But no one really knows eachother? haha
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Ya. None of the mumbers know that they are living close to the others all the numbers go to the same school. Have you seen the movie?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:33 pm

can i join?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Sorry but I was hoping to get people to are true advanced
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

i am s. see any my other post. i do paragraph
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Don't argue you with me. It's my RP
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:37 pm

ok whatever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm sorry but I wanna try to RP with the advanced guys to see if I can.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Im ganna join!

Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:Derek?
Number or Human: (If Number say which one)6 [guessing]
Number's Powers: (4-5 powers)Elemental Manipulation,Underwater Breathing,Telekinesis,Night Vision,Animal Telepathy
Siblings:no
Crush:no
GF/BF:no
History: (Optional)very long story if i had the time i would tell u it
Looks:
~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• 290scbb
Protecter: (Name and pic if want. If dead just post dead)Caleb

Name:Sophia Anderson
Nickname:Sophie
Number or Human: (If Number say which one)Human
Number's Powers: (4-5 powers)
Siblings:No
Crush:No
GF/BF:No
History: (Optional)one day......the end
Looks:
~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• 11tae1f
Protecter: (Name and pic if want. If dead just post dead)Dont have one
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Accepted but #6 is taken lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm

umm he's 3 then
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 4:30 pm

brb ganna get these fucking nails off XD brb
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Kk :)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:06 pm

back!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm

I posted a video about the movie in the beginning of the rp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

oh seem so good! first tree are dead Derek will be number 5
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Thats the movie thing in not doing that lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 5:17 pm

oh okay....so how will this rp be like? like how will it be like you do something what do u want me to do?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 pm

It's mostly like a high school RP. Like I said in the beginning to another member. All the numbers live in the same small city but they don't know it. They all go to the same school. But sometimes there will be the hunters who try to kill the number next in line. That when the number runs or kills the hunter. But just don't kill it so easy. Make sure you get hurt and all. Oh I play the hunters unless you ask me through
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum