RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 3 Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 7:17 pm

John
"Who was your teacher?" I ask wondering if he made the wrong teacher mad or not. I see an open table and sit down with her. And opening my bag lunch as I wait for her to answer the question. I look over at the football players who were throwing a ba around and roll my eyes and look back at her. I think to myself 'If she made the wrong teacher mad he life this yet will suck. If she made an ok teacher mad it would be a weird few days but would go normal after a week'
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?• - Page 3 Empty Re: ~I Am Number Four~ •Will You Come Together And Help Protect Earth?•

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Sophia

"Umm Mrs.Matoush..." She smiled and sat down next to him, and opend her Lunch bag, and took out a spagetti bowl, and water, i drank the water, slowly
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 7:23 pm

5 sentences women lol

John
I let out a sigh. "Well Atleast Yiu didn't make a mean teacher mad. If Yiu did your year here will suck" I smile and pull out my soda and open the bottle. I took a sip of my mountain dew and watched people walk in. I see Ashley and tilt my head feeling something weird. I shrug and turn back to her and smile. "What's your next class?" I ask wondering
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Sophia

"Yeah it is a good thing isnt it." I smile, as i looked at him, and looked at him looking at ashley "Are you okay?" She smiled, as she took a sip of her water, as i sit there. glareing at the table, my hair to the side. i ate my food. and happally. i saw derek walked pass us, and sit down with the cool kids. i smirk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

John
I look at her and nod "Ya I'm fine. So what class do you have next?" I ask and pull out my sandwich. It didn't look half bad. Henri did make it and all. I take it out of its bag and take a bite of it and look over at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Sophia

"Oh I Have P.e" She smiled, and smirked, as she took a bit of her sandwitch, and looked at him. she had this feeling in her stumich a good feeling. a feeling ever person feels when they like someone.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Evangaline

Eva grabbed her earphones, plugged them into her as some people would call it 1st generation Ipod and started down the steps. She had been reading a book as an assignment for history class and after about 2 chapters she needed some air. She peered down the street that seemed like it would go on forever. It was actually fairly nice out, you know the saying red in the night sailors delight. Red in the morning sailors take warning. Well its was red in the night and the sun was just reaching its final sun rays for the day. She didnt really know where she was headed, but the road had to end somewhere. I mean it wasnt supposed to just go on forever. There were kids out on the streets doing hopscotch and she cracked a smile as she listened to her monsters and men soundtrack. The night was young and she wasnt about to go waste it on some boring book. No, she was going to cherish the coolness of the early summer night.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Psalm their in school

John
I laugh alittle "Same for me" I smile and finish my sandwhich. I want really hunger much so I as happy with only a sandwhich and chips. I grab the small bag of chips and open them. I got that weird feeling when you open a bag and cold air comes out. I just smiled and took a chip Nd nibbled at it at first then bite the whole thing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Sophia

She smiled, as she listend to him. "Thats cool, when does the next class start." she said as she poked his stumich and giggled, and slide her hand into his
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 pm

John
I smile and look over at her. "It starts when the bell rings twice" I say with a smile. When I feel her hand go into mine I look down. I smile and interwin our fingers and look up at her. I the. Got. Eerie feeling that couldn't be away from her. How I needed to be with her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Sophia

She smiled as our fingers intertwin, she smiled at him. and heard th bells ring, i got up "See you at p.e" I get up and go to my locker, and did my combo, and took out the lock and put my lunch box into my locker, and got my gym bag, and closed my locker, and went to the gym, as went into the girls locker room i changed into a plain pink shirt and black and pink shorts, and pink and black shoes, as i put my hair into a bun, and had a band around her wrist as she skiped out of the girls locker room.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 pm

John
I smile and throw my trash away. I then go to my locker and do the code and pull out my clothes. I head down the hall to the gym and walk in. I head over to the locker room and change in a stall then wet my hair being bored. I then walk out in a muscle shirt and some shorts. I walk over to my friends who were playing football and I played along with them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Sophia

I Ran 5 Laps With Another Girl. I Was The fastest girl in the Class. a girl was trying to Catch up to me, i laughed and ran just as faster, then her, she triped me, i fell face first to the ground, i got up. and wiped the dust off. i begun to run again. and pasted her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 pm

John
I look over at Sohpia and smile. I then get hit in the head with the football cause of my friend. They all started laughing and I faked laugh. I roll my eyes and throw the ball at them. When they caught it they fell back from the force I had on the ball. I smirk at them and laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Sophia

I Giggled, and Walked over to him "Playing Football i see" I smile, and hold his hand again
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

John
I look over at her and smile. "Ya. If you mean getting hit football" I say with a laugh and then my body fully to her. "So anything new?" I say with a smirk on my face
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Sophia

"Haha Nothing Really." She Giggled, and Smirked "Why Don't We Hang After School..At Your Place?" she smirked as she intertwin there fingers
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

John
I smile and shrug "Ya sure or we could go to the carnival tonight. For Halloween" I say and look down at her. I was hoping she said yes because there was a scary ride I was hoping to take her on.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Sophia

"Well Why not, Of Coarse Ill Go." I Smiled, and Holded Both of His hands and Lookd Up at him, and Smirked
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 pm

John
"I'll meet you there" I smile and pull away and head over to my friends where the teacher was. He was making the guys play football for the time. He was then having the girls play volleyball. In this class we just play sports. All We do is play sport. We dont learn much which was good kinda.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Sophia

When Girls will be Volleyball, i was in the frount so the ball come my way i went set, and hit the wall, makeing a point and gave highwives to everyone
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm

John
I played the game getting 5 touchdowns. I then got almost knocked down but moved out of the way fast. My friends weren't surprised but a lot of girls were. I didn't really pay attention to them since I was playi g the game and didn't wanna kill myself. Normally I would smirk or wink at the girls but this time I didn't.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Sophia

A girl made a ball come at me i jumped up and made a spike. and laughed 'WHOA!" all the girls giveing me a highfive thats on my team, i jumped up happy as i turned around seeing John make touchdowns i claped and jumped up, smileing "GO JOHN!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 pm

When they are at the carnival you should have her Ex come and have his friends fight John and one kidnap her and bring her to him. Then John comes and finds her showing his Loum power

John
When I heard Sohpie I smiled and looked at her. [WB]
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 31, 2012 12:00 am

alright sounds like a plan just tell me when her ex comes :D

Sophia

I Smiled and Wink as I wave,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum