RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Stars.

+7
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
DoxiesRme52
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
administrator bailey.
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fallen Stars. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallen Stars.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:You're not stupid.

I prettt much mean that he looks down at his phone and she had texted his ten minutes ago and had noticed or he didn't have his phone, or what ever. But if you just want her to come over yeah that's fine, but they don't live with their parents, they... well don't have any really.

If that doesn't help just through together what ever really.

Okay. Let's just have Maddie be talking to Maya outside. She's the one who lets her in. Cool. And for the private rp, yeah peater with alexis would be cool later one. though she's kinda young for him. =\ oh well.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Not really lol... Age is only a number.

And okay what ever =P lthough Maddy's in the woods with Cade XD, but it works.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Not really lol... Age is only a number.

And okay what ever =P lthough Maddy's in the woods with Cade XD, but it works.

lmao Sorry. I wasn't really reading. That's cool. xP She just... Idk. She's in. Got the spare key from under the carpet or something. D: And this is true.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Okay. But will you please reply I just got in a huge fight with my mom and grandma over stupid shit.. And i need something to do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Whayever never mind bye.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Whayever never mind bye.

I'm so sorry, man. I was just helping my Abuela buy some socks online for my cousin but for some reason it took forever because it kept declining her card. D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Freak don't even mind me saying that Lala. Ugh I'm sorry.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 pm

'ight im coming over now.' She texted him quickly before heading out of her house and walking to Olly's house herself. It took about twenty minutes to reach his house, but he was the only friend that lived in walking-distance from her house. It was funny, really, at least to her. She had grown impatient and really wanted to spend time with her friend.

"Olly? Hey.." She said, already walking through his yard and up to him. She had a big grin on her face now that she saw him, but a slight feeling of guilt nagged at her when she realized she hadn't missed his face all that much. Still, she actually bothered to wrap her arms around his neck for a hug. She pulled away quickly, running her hand through her hair for a moment.

"Shit, it's been a while, hasn't it?" She asked, though it was really more of a rhetorical question. She couldn't get over it, it had been a while. She felt like a terrible friend, always having opportunities but never taking them. Olly had always been a great person to hang out with.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:'ight im coming over now.' She texted him quickly before heading out of her house and walking to Olly's house herself. It took about twenty minutes to reach his house, but he was the only friend that lived in walking-distance from her house. It was funny, really, at least to her. She had grown impatient and really wanted to spend time with her friend.

"Olly? Hey.." She said, already walking through his yard and up to him. She had a big grin on her face now that she saw him, but a slight feeling of guilt nagged at her when she realized she hadn't missed his face all that much. Still, she actually bothered to wrap her arms around his neck for a hug. She pulled away quickly, running her hand through her hair for a moment.

"Shit, it's been a while, hasn't it?" She asked, though it was really more of a rhetorical question. She couldn't get over it, it had been a while. She felt like a terrible friend, always having opportunities but never taking them. Olly had always been a great person to hang out with.

Olly looked up when he heard some one say his name. He sood and waited for her to reach the poch. Olly sighed. " Hey." He was taken slightly aback when she hugged him, but hugged back. " Yeah it's been a while." He said and walked up to the house opening the door. " Sorry i took so long to text back, my phone was in my room while I was getting ready." Olly looked over his sholder at her, just as his large Putbull Amo ran over. The large dog had always liked Maya, Olly didn't know whey but he did.

" Well looks like Amo still loves you." Olly chuckled and sat on the counter. " So what did you have in mind?" He asked looking over at her with a smile. Olly had missed seeing her they had been pretty good friends for a while, but it just seemed like they slipped apart, stopped talking to each other. Who knew why? Olly dropped his eyes to the floor, something he seemed to do alot, even when he was a kid. Maddy thought that it was because of his eyes, but he never said why.

(( Blugh sorry.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 pm

You may have to help me a bit but I will try. Sometimes my computer doesnt repond when i press a key (sometimes i catch it sometimes i dont) and i really just dont do apostrophes. <-- Not too great with spelling/grammar. Tell me if im bugging you, please. Im just trying this out.

Full Name: Roselyn Fray Grefan
Love Intrest: No. Not right now anyway...
Type: Fallen Star (Ice star)
Personality: Roselyn is moody. Very, very moody. Sometimes, shes just freakin stupid and will do anything. Dare or not. Othr times shes very serious. Heck, when shes serious shes like a lawyer. Shes really very smart and sweet, but her heart is like a peanut M&M. Its tough to get to her soft spot, but when you do...shes really very sweet.
History: Oh, you wanna know my flipping history, do ya? Well tough toenails, sista! *slams door in face* Yeah, no....
Looks: Sorry, no picture. She has that hair that humans pay alot of money for. Light brown, dirty blonde (natural) highlights. It goes down to the middle of her back. Shes pretty tan, a few pimples XD. Shes too skinny. Period. She hardly ever eats. You can see her ribs...shes getting alittle better, but still

Full Name: Must you know? Freckie Frankinstein. (Ronald Surben the 3rd, but call him Frank. Dont ask..)
Love Intrest: Depends.
Type: Human. what the heck is a Fallen Star
Personality: He loves to joke. Everything is a joke....most of the time. Other times hes very exact and wants answers..when he wants them. Can you say flirtacious? XD. Hes got that sexy whistle DOWN. "Hey girlfriend, well, my future girlfriend" is his favorite stupid pickup line.
History: umm i was raised in Florida. Whats it to ya?
Looks: (Descriptive and/or picture.)

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:08 pm

She was glad that he gave her a slight squeeze back, as it would have been awkward if he just stood there as she hugged him. Luckily, it had been brief. She nodded at his excuse, not really bothered by the fact it had taken him so long to reply. She just wanted to know whether or not to come over, but ended up deciding for him instead. Either way, he wasn't mad and neither was she, they could hang out a lot more quickly now. As soon as he opened the door, a muscly but somewhat short creature flew out and attacked her legs. A smile spread across Maya's lips as she crouched down and stroked the beautiful pitbull in front of her. Amo had intimidated her at first with the dog's intimidating appearance and over-all roughness, but she grew to love the dog. She scratched behind Amo's ears and even let the dog lick her chin. She made a face when the dog did so, though.

"Hey, baby." She greeted the dog, happy to see the pitbull once again."I love this little ball of muscle and fur, too." She said, looking up to look Olly in the eyes. Maya stood up straight, brushing off her jeans for a moment. "Mmm, I don't really care. Whatever you want, really. We could stay here if you want, I can always cuddle with Amos." She joked, leaning down to pet Amos again.

"Hey," She stepped closer and poked his chest.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Monroe

I laughed and giggled, wiping my face off with the towel he gave me. "It's totally fine... I don't mind." I giggled and sat up, picking Tigger up and letting him sit on my lap, dust fluttering off his back and paws. "Sorry for like... Laying on your lap like some kind of creepy stalker chick." I snickered again and continued petting Tigger until he fell asleep. When he was asleep he looked absolutely positively adorable. So I took out my banged up BlackBerry and took a picture of him, soon sending it to Facebook. I posted the description as "my soon to be new puppy! ur so jealous!" And hit send.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Olly watched as she patted the dog. He groanded when she didn't give a straight answer. He hated trying to find things to do. Olly's eyes staied locked on the floor like always. Olly looked up at her with a slight blush as his chest was pocked. " Sorry." He said like he always did. Amo came over and nudged Olly's hand. Olly placed his hand on the dogs head and lightly rubbed behind his ears.

Olly looked over at Maya. " I don't really care what we do." He sighed and dropped his eyes again. It was such a bad habit, but oh well he could care less. But he felt stupid so he looked up at her again not saying anything at all. Olly blushed slightly again, he had always liked Maya. But it wasn't something he had ever made clear or that he would ever make clear. It wasn't odd for him to blush so that was nothing. But still. Olly sighed feeling like a dumb ass, she came to hang out not to just sit in his quiet house.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Maya laughed at his reaction, amused with his frustration. Maya hadn't been to be so vague, she truly didn't care about what they did. She enjoyed simply spending time with Olly and she would have the same amount of fun hanging out in his house as hanging out on the streets. The only problem she ever had with Olly was that he didn't look her directly in the eyes. It annoyed her, because she felt like she was having a one-sided conversation. She didn't want to bother or bore him, and it felt like that when he didn't look at her in an engaged conversation. "It's fine." She said, raising a brow. Her own eyes flickered downwards as she noticed d how Olly's fingers barely touched the spot behind Amos's ears but still got a good reaction out of the dog.

The silence was awkward as both thought of what to say. At least, Maya was wondering what was appropriate to say and what wasn't. She remembered the times when she was a lot more comfortable with Olly but at the moment it felt like she was experiencing her first date once again. Except, her first date was with Olly and it wasn't really a date at all. "Well, then, let's walk to the creek." She said, referencing to the small stream that ran through the thin woods of the neighborhood. It was surprisingly not full of trash and the section wasn't really connected to the sewer. There were a whole bunch of rocks that they could climb and sit on. It would be like old times.

"Bye, Amos." She said, kissing the top of the dog's head. When Olly blushed, she found the shade of red that appeared on his checks almost pretty. It looked kind of funny on Olly though, but she smiled.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:
Monroe

I laughed and giggled, wiping my face off with the towel he gave me. "It's totally fine... I don't mind." I giggled and sat up, picking Tigger up and letting him sit on my lap, dust fluttering off his back and paws. "Sorry for like... Laying on your lap like some kind of creepy stalker chick." I snickered again and continued petting Tigger until he fell asleep. When he was asleep he looked absolutely positively adorable. So I took out my banged up BlackBerry and took a picture of him, soon sending it to Facebook. I posted the description as "my soon to be new puppy! ur so jealous!" And hit send.

Jake looked over as she picked up the little pup. " We can give him a bath if you want. the dirt just seems to fly off his." Jake smiled and petted the puppys head.

(( mBlugh fuck it))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:10 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Maya laughed at his reaction, amused with his frustration. Maya hadn't been to be so vague, she truly didn't care about what they did. She enjoyed simply spending time with Olly and she would have the same amount of fun hanging out in his house as hanging out on the streets. The only problem she ever had with Olly was that he didn't look her directly in the eyes. It annoyed her, because she felt like she was having a one-sided conversation. She didn't want to bother or bore him, and it felt like that when he didn't look at her in an engaged conversation. "It's fine." She said, raising a brow. Her own eyes flickered downwards as she noticed d how Olly's fingers barely touched the spot behind Amos's ears but still got a good reaction out of the dog.

The silence was awkward as both thought of what to say. At least, Maya was wondering what was appropriate to say and what wasn't. She remembered the times when she was a lot more comfortable with Olly but at the moment it felt like she was experiencing her first date once again. Except, her first date was with Olly and it wasn't really a date at all. "Well, then, let's walk to the creek." She said, referencing to the small stream that ran through the thin woods of the neighborhood. It was surprisingly not full of trash and the section wasn't really connected to the sewer. There were a whole bunch of rocks that they could climb and sit on. It would be like old times.

"Bye, Amos." She said, kissing the top of the dog's head. When Olly blushed, she found the shade of red that appeared on his checks almost pretty. It looked kind of funny on Olly though, but she smiled.

Olly looked at her when she said something about the creek. Olly had played down by there as a child with his sister and some of their old friends. He smiled at the thought. " Sound good to me." He said sliding off the counter and frabbing his phone. Olly headed out the front door and grabbed his smokes quickly shoving them into his pocket. Maya had never liked that he smoked and he knew it, but it was such a hard thing to quit.

Olly looked down at the ground as he walked, just like he always did, always had. Olly was sure Maya knew just how he acted, the had been friends for quite a long time, hanging out every day at one point, but they had not talked in such a long time that it just seemed odd to be together again. He would let that get to him though, he was sure after a short time they would be back to how they were before. Laughing and shoving each other around. Olly smiled to himself and looked over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 am

She poked him again, not yet ready to start hitting or shoving him yet. "You're totally going to have a hunchback when you're older because of your terrible posture, you know that right?" She smirked. "I don't know if the old ladies will dig that." She said, sticking her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Maya didn't say anything when he grabbed the pack of cigarettes. It bothered her so much but she didn't say a word. Maya wasn't even sure how he managed to grab a hold of the smokes. He was only sixteen and you had to be eighteen to buy them. Then again, how did teenagers get a hold of alcohol? It was so easy these days. She completely erased the thought from her mind, deciding to bother him about that later. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, giving him a side-ways glance at the same time he looked over at her. She smiled again. They were now at the creek.

"Help me out?" She asked him, holding out her hand. He usually didn't hold her hand, not like any of her other friends. It didn't matter that he was a guy and she was a girl, because even if he needed to, he avoided it. He usually grabbed her wrist.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:She poked him again, not yet ready to start hitting or shoving him yet. "You're totally going to have a hunchback when you're older because of your terrible posture, you know that right?" She smirked. "I don't know if the old ladies will dig that." She said, sticking her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Maya didn't say anything when he grabbed the pack of cigarettes. It bothered her so much but she didn't say a word. Maya wasn't even sure how he managed to grab a hold of the smokes. He was only sixteen and you had to be eighteen to buy them. Then again, how did teenagers get a hold of alcohol? It was so easy these days. She completely erased the thought from her mind, deciding to bother him about that later. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, giving him a side-ways glance at the same time he looked over at her. She smiled again. They were now at the creek. "Help me out?" She asked him, holding out her hand. He usually didn't hold her hand, not like any of her other friends. It didn't matter that he was a guy and she was a girl, because even if he needed to, he avoided it. He usually grabbed her wrist.

6lly chuckled when she said something about his posture. " Yeah I know, Maddy always tells me that." Olly laughed when she said something about the old ladies. He just shrugged. " Why does it matter." Olly looked back down fumbling with the knife in his pocket. It always stayed there, you never knew when a good ol' knive would come in handy, it did quite a bit for him. He had carried one for like 11 years.

Olly smiled as they came to the creek and blushed slightly when she asked for his help. He really needed to knock that off it was stupid. Olly took her hand lightly and helped her has they crossed. He had never been one to take her hand in a loving way, or whatever. He just did so to help her out. He wouldn't want to have her fall of something. It had happened before and they both ended up soaked.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 am

Monroe

I giggled and shrugged. "Uhh... Whatever you wanna do. I dunno if you wanna bathe a dog on our "day off." I smiled and stood up, setting the dirty puppy on the floor, letting him run off to play with the bigger dogs. "What if I had braces?" I asked randomly. "I think they'd look stupid." I poked one of my teeth with my index finger and blushed. I probably seemed like and absolute freak but whatever, I didn't really care what anyone else thought.

Sorry it's crappy, but at least it's a solid like 9 sentences.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

"Nah, I go to Central," Trevor replied. He didn't get to answer the second question. Central was a rather mediocre school in terms of sports, but they weren't the worst around. They'll win a few games here and there, but no way was Central as good as Eastern. Maybe about ten years back, the school could've been considered the "power school", but those students have long graduated and gone. Despite having the Eastern students labeled as "cocky jocks" by neighboring schools, Trevor found that these five teenagers were friendly and quick to accept him as a friend.

The game was very fast paced. Trevor ran the soccer ball down the field. As he saw Eric begin to advance on him nearby, he quickly kicked the ball over to Reya, only to have Bianca intercept their pass and shift the game in the opposite direction. Not having played a sport in so long, Trevor almost forgot how fun it was. There was no consequence of losing, no coach to drill players to death at practices, no screaming parents standing at the sidelines. It was all for fun. Light-hearted fun.

After about an hour, the six of them unanimously decided to take a break. Wiping the sweat beads off his brow, Trevor inserted a dollar into the vending machine. He punched in a code into the key pad and picked up his drink. "Anyone want one?" he offered, twisting open his own bottle with a snap. Sitting down at the picnic table, he asked, "How long have you guys played?" Anyone could see that they were great players.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Reya nodded, not bothered much by the fact he went to a different school. Jordan, however, made a face before his expression returned to being blank. Jordan was competitive, like much of the students who attended Eastern, and he didn’t hang out with the students in neighboring schools that much. Though Central wasn’t a school to be afraid of, they were notorious for bad-mouthing Eastern and other high schools. Danny just grinned, looking excited for the next game. Reya resisted the urge to roll her eyes, knowing the reason he was so pumped for a new game with Travis. He was on the opposing team, and though he didn’t share the same views as Jordan, Danny was just as eager to humiliate a kid from another school. The only difference was, Danny wasn’t all that serious about kicking ass.

Reya was fast on her feet, but her three friends on the opposite team were just as good. The entire time, all five friends but Jordan had a smile on his or her face. Jordan just looked determined to not lose. When Reya looked over at Travis, he looked happy too. These kind of made her smile grows a little bit. He seemed like a cool guy, and at least Bianca and Eric accepted him. By the time the game ended, everyone was panting but content. Reya crashed onto the floor with Bianca falling beside her. The grass was soft enough, so she sat up and propped herself up on her hands behind her.

“That was fun.” She said, and the group stood there for a few minutes before they moved to a picnic table off to the side, another group wanting to move in to play their own game. The group offered to play with them, but all four boys shook their head. Reya sat next to Bianca and Jordan, Eric and Danny sitting with Travis. Reya shrugged, looking at Travis thoughtfully. “Mmm, since we were all about four. In a real team, we’ve been playing since like seven. Jordan and Eric started at nine.” She said, looking over at the group to see if any protested against this answer. “You play anything other than soccer?” Bianca asked him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:She poked him again, not yet ready to start hitting or shoving him yet. "You're totally going to have a hunchback when you're older because of your terrible posture, you know that right?" She smirked. "I don't know if the old ladies will dig that." She said, sticking her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Maya didn't say anything when he grabbed the pack of cigarettes. It bothered her so much but she didn't say a word. Maya wasn't even sure how he managed to grab a hold of the smokes. He was only sixteen and you had to be eighteen to buy them. Then again, how did teenagers get a hold of alcohol? It was so easy these days. She completely erased the thought from her mind, deciding to bother him about that later. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, giving him a side-ways glance at the same time he looked over at her. She smiled again. They were now at the creek. "Help me out?" She asked him, holding out her hand. He usually didn't hold her hand, not like any of her other friends. It didn't matter that he was a guy and she was a girl, because even if he needed to, he avoided it. He usually grabbed her wrist.

6lly chuckled when she said something about his posture. " Yeah I know, Maddy always tells me that." Olly laughed when she said something about the old ladies. He just shrugged. " Why does it matter." Olly looked back down fumbling with the knife in his pocket. It always stayed there, you never knew when a good ol' knive would come in handy, it did quite a bit for him. He had carried one for like 11 years.

Olly smiled as they came to the creek and blushed slightly when she asked for his help. He really needed to knock that off it was stupid. Olly took her hand lightly and helped her has they crossed. He had never been one to take her hand in a loving way, or whatever. He just did so to help her out. He wouldn't want to have her fall of something. It had happened before and they both ended up soaked.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 pm

She brushed her dark hair out of her eyes. A stranger could tell him this fact, so it didn't surprise her that Maddy constantly reminded him. "Well, then you would be forever alone with Maddy and I having to take care of you." She said, as if it were really simple and the answer was obvious. It was in Maya's mind, but then that might have been because Maya thought a bit differently than other people. She shook her head at the thought. Olly was a nice guy. She didn't like the thought of him growing old and not starting his own family, or at least aging alone. His friends would marry and eventually not have time for him and Maya didn't like the image of Olly living that kind of life. He was pretty sweet once you got to know him and she was surprised that he wasn't dating some one. Or was he...? She tilted her head and looked over at him. What if he did have a girlfriend and she didn't know this? A slight frown appeared on her lips. That wouldn't be good. Well, it would be great for Olly but not for Maya... Or - no, that sounded wrong - it would be the opposite of great for Maya if Olly were dating some one and she hadn't known. This topic was getting confusing. She needed to clarify this. If he was dating some one, then she certainly needed to meet the girl. Olly and Maya weren't best friends but they were close enough, and Maya felt it would be wrong if she weren't properly acquainted with the chick.

Why am I getting so worked up about this... He might not even be dating. She thought to herself. Maya let go of Olly's hand as soon as she was a little more comfortable with her footing. "Thanks." She mumbled, looking down for a moment. She raised her eyes to meet Olly's but his were down as well. He seemed to be concentrating rather hard on not slipping, or he was just thinking deeply like he normally was. "Hey, Olly? I have a question, 'kay. Prepare yourself..." She grinned slightly. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

ooc; oh yes, i did just go there. and 11 years? damn he would be tiny with a knife. D;
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 pm

(( I had a knife at 5 lol.))

Olly looked over when she looked over at her. " You mean you would still be around then?" He chuckled. " Wouldn't think any one, but Maddy would be around then." Olly looked back down at the ground. He frowned when she let go of his hand, but didn't say anything. His eyes stayed lock on the ground like always. Olly sighed why didn't he just tell her, all these years he had never said a thing. But did she know? Had Maddy told her? Had she found out some how? Olly didn't know he hoped she hadn't, he bite his lip as he walked.

Olly heard his name and he looked over at her. He cocked his head when she asked the question. " What made you ask that?" He asked with a chuckle. " Kinda random if you ask me..." Olly gave a small shrug and dropped his eyes for a short time, before he looked at her again. " No, no I don't." Olly bit his lip. Why was she asking? Olly swollowed and dropped his eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Maya shrugged. "I don't know. It's just a random question." She said, and waited for his answer. When he said no, she wasn't sure what to think. It really was weird that he wasn't dating anyone, at least it was to her. He really was such a nice person, and as cute as he was when he was younger. She didn't say anything after that and they continued to walk and climb on rocks as if Maya hadn't asked any questions. Though, now that she thought about it, it was an embarrassing question. Did she make him feel uncomfortable? That was the one thing she didn't want happening. She hated it being so awkward between them after such a long time not hanging out. Maya wasn't sure how to lighten the mood, so she spent the remainder of her time thinking of how to start another conversation with him. Soon enough, the two were sitting on a rock and staring ahead at the trees that surrounded them. There was still plenty of light outside, but Maya didn't want to waste anymore time. She closed her eyes and listen to the sound of the two of them breathing, exhaling and inhaling. She sighed.

"Olly, how long has it been since we've been here? It feels like such a long time." She asked him, her voice soft for once. She looked at the way the leaves lit up from the sun, letting only cracks of light hit her eyes and fall over the water. The rock they sat on felt rough under her fingers, rough and in layers. There were places where the rock was pointy and almost sharp, but it was still something you could sit on. She stuck her finger in one of the rock's holes for a moment before laying both of her hands on her lap. Last time they had been here, they were talking and laughing. There wasn't a single moment of silence and she preferred it that way. RIght now, all that hit her was quiet.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum