RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Stars.

+7
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
DoxiesRme52
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
administrator bailey.
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fallen Stars. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fallen Stars.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 am

Olly nodded when she said it was only a question. They didn't tslk for the rest of the time while they were walking. That really didn't bug Olly he was a queit person any way, but why was he being so quied today. He found it odd, but yet he was never one to start up a conversation. So the silence stuck. Oh joy. Olly got lost in his thoughts like always, but he before he knew it they were sitting on a rock. It had been a while since they had came here, it had been months for just Olly.

Olly looked up when she asked. He chuckled. " Great minds think a like." He said with a smile.

" I don't really know it's been quite some time. I think a year maybe longer, I can't remember." Olly looked down at the water as it ran. " So why haven't we talk in such a long time?" He asked looking over at her. " I mean at one point we were hooked at the hip, hanging every day, but then... it just stopped." Olly sighed and looked at the creek. " I have to say I missed you." A slight blush came over his cheeks. He was sure she hadn't even thought about him the whole time they hadn't talked. But then again who was he to think that it's not like he knew.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Lala reply??
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Lala reply??

Sorry, I will tomorrow. I just had to reply to one person today real long because i hadn't replied to her in a while...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Sorry, I will tomorrow. I just had to reply to one person today real long because i hadn't replied to her in a while...

Supa?

And Blugh. I'm so bored but okay I can wait.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Monroe

I giggled and shrugged. "Uhh... Whatever you wanna do. I dunno if you wanna bathe a dog on our "day off." I smiled and stood up, setting the dirty puppy on the floor, letting him run off to play with the bigger dogs. "What if I had braces?" I asked randomly. "I think they'd look stupid." I poked one of my teeth with my index finger and blushed. I probably seemed like and absolute freak but whatever, I didn't really care what anyone else thought.

Sorry it's crappy, but at least it's a solid like 9 sentences.

Uhhh.... Abi
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

"Hm..." Trevor pondered the question, "I played a little bit of baseball and wrested a bit when I was younger. I kinda wished I tried basketball in middle school because, y'know, they don't really like to have a new guy play in high school. What about you guys? Do you--"

Just as he asked the question, Trevor remembered the time. He left those kids, telling them that he'd take them home in no more than an hour. How long has it been? Gotta be more than that. Yes, definitely. Jumping up from the bench, he apologized to the group, "Hey, I'm really sorry, but I gotta go. I left those kids back there." With that, Trevor grabbed his cellphone and keys, shoved them into his pocket, and ran off in the opposite direction. Stupid kids, they'd snitch on him. It already happened once before when Trevor left the two of them at home to go see a movie with his friends late a night. Heck, it was opening night and it was a pretty amazing movie. Maybe his father wanted to please his girlfriend or something...Trevor came home that night at two in the morning to a night full of screaming, lectures, revoke of his precious car, and a new set curfew. Needless to say, Trevor never dared to leave those kids that long again.

Well...unless this time counted. He didn't dare to defy the "rules" this time, though. (He really wants to, just to tick off that slutty woman, but...eh.) Trevor found the two kids sitting on the swings with mocking, devilish expressions plastered on their faces. "You keep quiet," he threatened. "Let's go." They followed him out to his car giving him their share of threats. There wasn't much he could do to shut them up and nothing he could say to justify his actions. Heck, Trevor was the one to drive them out to the park in the first place. He drove home and sent the kids to bed with a hot pocket and some coke. Call that dinner. They don't need to brush their teeth or change.

Microwaving his own "dinner", Trevor regretted leaving those soccer kids on such a...crappy note. It was almost embarrassing to say the least. Well, they'll probably never see him again, so what is there to lose? Kind of like obnoxiously demanding ketchup packets at a fast food restaurant. Those people at the cash register will never remember the next time the customer returns.

OOC: The next time they meet has to be a run in of some sort...sorry for leaving off in a hard spot to pick up.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Supa?

Umm... hell no. Britt. I haven't roleplayed with her in months and the only reason is because she hasn't replied to me
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Supa?

Umm... hell no. Britt. I haven't roleplayed with her in months and the only reason is because she hasn't replied to me

I've actually never roleplayed with her...I don't know, a lot of people don't ask (probably seeing me as some sort of clique monster). It'd be awesome if you reply to me later, too. I won't be able to reply right away because I'm in an airport using free WiFi right now XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Maya blinked, her eyes lowering to his lips for a moment. She gave him a quick side smile in response. He had a nice and genuine smile, she thought. It was a shame he didn’t use it more often. Maya tilted her head up and looked at the sky again, the sky darker than she had checked. She cursed in her head, realizing how much time had passed. She didn’t have a problem with it, but she was a bit upset about how much time had been wasted with silence. The ends of her mouth pulled into a frown. An entire year had passed and Maya had barely spent time with Olly. Hell, she hadn’t spent time with any of her old friends lately. It seemed she had disappeared the entire year, completely disappearing from everyone’s sight. People mentioned her but none of her real friends had seen her in a long time. Maya had told herself that it wasn’t her fault; they had just slowly grown apart and separated without either being aware. But it was obvious that Maya had purposefully avoided her friends. After a few months, she completely forgot about them. Maya bit her lower lip, chewing on the inside of it.

“To be honest, I don’t know.” She lied, sounding completely natural. Hopefully, he wouldn’t notice. When she turned to look at him, she could tell he didn’t. Maya watched fireflies slowly show up. It was still pretty early and only the beginning of the summer, but here they were. It was a pretty sight. Maya focuses on the closest firefly near her. She sat up a bit more and leaned forward, catching it in both hands. She looked at it light up in her hands and then she let it go. “I didn’t really think about you.” She said truthfully, scooting closer to him so they actually were hooked at the hip. She thought of what to say afterward, knowing that the fact may hurt him. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, with a sly smile.

“Except sometimes at night, when I’m all alone in my bed. I would just think of you and…” She said, resting her head on his shoulder. She took his arm and hugged it close to her, making her voice sound sweet and almost seductive. Maya looked up at him to see his reaction. It had been a while since they hung out, as said and emphasized a million times before, and Olly wasn’t used to her joking around with him. He probably forgot what kind of sense of humor she even had. Maya grinned like normal when she saw his expression. It amused her so much she burst into laughter. She wasn’t sure whether or not he was laughing along with her, she was laughing so hard. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, trying to calm herself down.

Maya stopped laughing and looked up at him, almost panting slightly from her laughter. She smirked. “What? So we can’t joke around anymore?”
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

RiseAbove wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:

Supa?

I've actually never roleplayed with her...I don't know, a lot of people don't ask (probably seeing me as some sort of clique monster). It'd be awesome if you reply to me later, too. I won't be able to reply right away because I'm in an airport using free WiFi right now XD

Nice, lol. Britt? She's awesome-ness. A bit rough in writing but she's fun to roleplay with. And you? A monster? o.o You're not scareh. :3
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh lol i was just wondering because I saw the little fight you two got into. Yeah britt is pretty cool.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Oh lol i was just wondering because I saw the little fight you two got into. Yeah britt is pretty cool.

no she hasn't replied to me in a loooong time. but you must! x_xi wrote an interesting post for you :3
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Maya blinked, her eyes lowering to his lips for a moment. She gave him a quick side smile in response. He had a nice and genuine smile, she thought. It was a shame he didn’t use it more often. Maya tilted her head up and looked at the sky again, the sky darker than she had checked. She cursed in her head, realizing how much time had passed. She didn’t have a problem with it, but she was a bit upset about how much time had been wasted with silence. The ends of her mouth pulled into a frown. An entire year had passed and Maya had barely spent time with Olly. Hell, she hadn’t spent time with any of her old friends lately. It seemed she had disappeared the entire year, completely disappearing from everyone’s sight. People mentioned her but none of her real friends had seen her in a long time. Maya had told herself that it wasn’t her fault; they had just slowly grown apart and separated without either being aware. But it was obvious that Maya had purposefully avoided her friends. After a few months, she completely forgot about them. Maya bit her lower lip, chewing on the inside of it. “To be honest, I don’t know.” She lied, sounding completely natural. Hopefully, he wouldn’t notice. When she turned to look at him, she could tell he didn’t. Maya watched fireflies slowly show up. It was still pretty early and only the beginning of the summer, but here they were. It was a pretty sight. Maya focuses on the closest firefly near her. She sat up a bit more and leaned forward, catching it in both hands. She looked at it light up in her hands and then she let it go. “I didn’t really think about you.” She said truthfully, scooting closer to him so they actually were hooked at the hip. She thought of what to say afterward, knowing that the fact may hurt him. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, with a sly smile. “Except sometimes at night, when I’m all alone in my bed. I would just think of you and…” She said, resting her head on his shoulder. She took his arm and hugged it close to her, making her voice sound sweet and almost seductive. Maya looked up at him to see his reaction. It had been a while since they hung out, as said and emphasized a million times before, and Olly wasn’t used to her joking around with him. He probably forgot what kind of sense of humor she even had. Maya grinned like normal when she saw his expression. It amused her so much she burst into laughter. She wasn’t sure whether or not he was laughing along with her, she was laughing so hard. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, trying to calm herself down. Maya stopped laughing and looked up at him, almost panting slightly from her laughter. She smirked. “What? So we can’t joke around anymore?”

When she said she hadn't thought about him he frownded. And his heart sank alittle. " Well I have to say I thought about you quite a bit." He said in his quiet voice. Olly was slightly lost when her head was then on his sholder. And a gimmer of hope came when she started talking about at night, but then she busted out laughing and Olly frownded. She was clearly messing around. His mixed coloured eyes turned from more of a blue to more of a brown. Olly gave a fake smile, that looked like one that he would always use.He chuckled slightly and dropped his eyes to the water. Olly sighed. " No we can." He sighed and and stood up. " We should go while there's still some light out. Don't ya think?" He asked starting to walk. He was trying to think of something to talk about, but his mind was almost blank. " Do hyou need to be home by a certain time?" He asked looking back at her.

His eyes had changed back to the colour they always were, but the brown seemed to stick out more. Olly stopped and waited for her to catch up. " So did you really not think about me?" He asked looking at her, he didn't really care what she said. A year is a long time, she most likely forgot he was even alive. Who didn't? Olly had almost no friends and Maya knew that. The year that they hadn't talked Olly had had three of his friends over, Andy, Mark, and Liz. And it was one time for each. He didn't go to school there for he was almost never around any one other then Maddy. You know how boring that could get? Very.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Maya blinked, her eyes lowering to his lips for a moment. She gave him a quick side smile in response. He had a nice and genuine smile, she thought. It was a shame he didn’t use it more often. Maya tilted her head up and looked at the sky again, the sky darker than she had checked. She cursed in her head, realizing how much time had passed. She didn’t have a problem with it, but she was a bit upset about how much time had been wasted with silence. The ends of her mouth pulled into a frown. An entire year had passed and Maya had barely spent time with Olly. Hell, she hadn’t spent time with any of her old friends lately. It seemed she had disappeared the entire year, completely disappearing from everyone’s sight. People mentioned her but none of her real friends had seen her in a long time. Maya had told herself that it wasn’t her fault; they had just slowly grown apart and separated without either being aware. But it was obvious that Maya had purposefully avoided her friends. After a few months, she completely forgot about them. Maya bit her lower lip, chewing on the inside of it. “To be honest, I don’t know.” She lied, sounding completely natural. Hopefully, he wouldn’t notice. When she turned to look at him, she could tell he didn’t. Maya watched fireflies slowly show up. It was still pretty early and only the beginning of the summer, but here they were. It was a pretty sight. Maya focuses on the closest firefly near her. She sat up a bit more and leaned forward, catching it in both hands. She looked at it light up in her hands and then she let it go. “I didn’t really think about you.” She said truthfully, scooting closer to him so they actually were hooked at the hip. She thought of what to say afterward, knowing that the fact may hurt him. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, with a sly smile. “Except sometimes at night, when I’m all alone in my bed. I would just think of you and…” She said, resting her head on his shoulder. She took his arm and hugged it close to her, making her voice sound sweet and almost seductive. Maya looked up at him to see his reaction. It had been a while since they hung out, as said and emphasized a million times before, and Olly wasn’t used to her joking around with him. He probably forgot what kind of sense of humor she even had. Maya grinned like normal when she saw his expression. It amused her so much she burst into laughter. She wasn’t sure whether or not he was laughing along with her, she was laughing so hard. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, trying to calm herself down. Maya stopped laughing and looked up at him, almost panting slightly from her laughter. She smirked. “What? So we can’t joke around anymore?”

When she said she hadn't thought about him he frownded. And his heart sank alittle. " Well I have to say I thought about you quite a bit." He said in his quiet voice. Olly was slightly lost when her head was then on his sholder. And a gimmer of hope came when she started talking about at night, but then she busted out laughing and Olly frownded. She was clearly messing around. His mixed coloured eyes turned from more of a blue to more of a brown. Olly gave a fake smile, that looked like one that he would always use.He chuckled slightly and dropped his eyes to the water. Olly sighed. " No we can." He sighed and and stood up. " We should go while there's still some light out. Don't ya think?" He asked starting to walk. He was trying to think of something to talk about, but his mind was almost blank. " Do hyou need to be home by a certain time?" He asked looking back at her.

His eyes had changed back to the colour they always were, but the brown seemed to stick out more. Olly stopped and waited for her to catch up. " So did you really not think about me?" He asked looking at her, he didn't really care what she said. A year is a long time, she most likely forgot he was even alive. Who didn't? Olly had almost no friends and Maya knew that. The year that they hadn't talked Olly had had three of his friends over, Andy, Mark, and Liz. And it was one time for each. He didn't go to school there for he was almost never around any one other then Maddy. You know how boring that could get? Very.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Maya frowned when he got up. He had smiled and chuckled, but it was all fake. Had she crossed a line? He said that it was okay to joke around but it seemed that he had gotten hurt. Why and how? She had just made a joke. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, Olly, if I crossed a line or something..." She trailed off, her tone hinting at guilt. Maybe he wasn't ready for them to move into the relationship they had once been in. She bit her lip and walked up to his side, leaning towards and into him, wrapping her arm around his waist. "Of course, I did. But I think the last few months I haven't really been able to think anything." She trailed off, giving him a squeeze. "By the way, it's Friday. I think I can stay a while." She smiled up at him softly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Maya frowned when he got up. He had smiled and chuckled, but it was all fake. Had she crossed a line? He said that it was okay to joke around but it seemed that he had gotten hurt. Why and how? She had just made a joke. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, Olly, if I crossed a line or something..." She trailed off, her tone hinting at guilt. Maybe he wasn't ready for them to move into the relationship they had once been in. She bit her lip and walked up to his side, leaning towards and into him, wrapping her arm around his waist. "Of course, I did. But I think the last few months I haven't really been able to think anything." She trailed off, giving him a squeeze. "By the way, it's Friday. I think I can stay a while." She smiled up at him softly.

" I'm fine. It's just." He shook his head. " Never mind." When Olly said never mind he ment it, and she knew not to ask again. When she was by his side he went to walk again, but before he could her arms were around his waist. Olly sighed and looked down at her. " To tell you the thruth... All I thought about was you." Olly missed her everything about her. " I miss being with you." He aid quietly and placed his forehead on hers. Olly kissed her nose lightly and let go. " Lets get home." He said and started walking again. His eyes locked on the ground like always, but his mind stayed in her.

When they got back to the house Olly sat down on the front porch and took the smokes out of his pocket, placing them next to him. He would smoke not with her here, she hated it. " I know I was going to quite." He said know just what she was thinking. " But do you have a clue how hard it is to do that?" He asked looking at her. Amo wouldn't stop barking at the door, so Olly got up and let him and the other six dogs out. Amo ran over to Maya.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 am

Those words echoed in her mind as she walked quietly with him, and she thought about what he meant. For once in her life, she let the subject go and didnt press him further about 'nevermind' and what it meant even though he should know she hated that type of answer. In the first few months she had been somewhat avoiding him, but of course he stayed on her mind. Whenever she saw a boy and a girl hanging out and joking around (though most of the time they were a couple and not just friends) or a group of people talking loudly with grins on their faces, she thought about not only Olly but all her other friends. She really had missed them terribly and though she wasnt sure whether or not the others would feel the same as Olly, his words really made her smile. He really was such a sweet guy. Still, after a while truly was extremely busy and a lot of things on her mind. Time was of essence and she didnt seem to have enough of it. She wished she could use it with friends but not even during summer could she focus on anything else.

Maya wondered why he was being so sensitive today but maybe it was just because of the fact they were hanging after being gone a year or Maya telling a bad joke or maybe thats just who he was now. When he got so close and kissed her nose, she resisted the urge of raising an eyebrow and let him. Last time she checked, he was shoving her away from him when she gave him hugs; not moving closer and giving her kisses, letting her. Though she wasnt sure she was going to let him smoke. Maya frowned and shook her head, still disappointed in him. "Are you stressed out or something that you need to smoke?" She asked him, grimacing. Maya continued to stare at the cigaretres, just grossed out. "Do you have a clue how bad those are for you." She told more herself, looking away. Cigarettes were more of a turn-off than a turn-on and she simply didnt fins it appealing. When she saw a guy smoking, no mattee what he looked like, he was instantly (even more) unattractive to her. She didnt exactly want her friend to be doing those kinds of things. Maya didnt look at him but crouched down by the dog at her feet who kept jumping on her knees. Maya kept petting Amo, kind of quiet. She liked the soft and warm fur of Amo and how happy the dog looked whenshe put her hands on. The dog's tail was wagging a mile a minute and for that she cracked a smile.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Olly sighed when she said something about the smokes. He shrugged when she asked if he was stressed. " Yeah I guys I kind am, me and Maddy are strained on money." He shook his head. " And I can't find a damn job. They all say I'm too young. I'm working age am I not?" He didn't really ask he was just saying. He looked up when she pointed ut that they are not good for you. " Yeah I know." He sighed. " I don't smoke very often, like maybe two a day." He sighed again. " I'll try to quite." He said looking back down. Maddy's huskies Coke and Pepsi walked over and sat on each side of Olly. He smiled and stroked both of there heads.

Olly looked back up at her. " So what would you like to do now?" He asked still petting the dogs.

( Blugh I'm sorry i have writers block today ='( )
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Olly sighed when she said something about the smokes. He shrugged when she asked if he was stressed. " Yeah I guys I kind am, me and Maddy are strained on money." He shook his head. " And I can't find a damn job. They all say I'm too young. I'm working age am I not?" He didn't really ask he was just saying. He looked up when she pointed ut that they are not good for you. " Yeah I know." He sighed. " I don't smoke very often, like maybe two a day." He sighed again. " I'll try to quite." He said looking back down. Maddy's huskies Coke and Pepsi walked over and sat on each side of Olly. He smiled and stroked both of there heads.

Olly looked back up at her. " So what would you like to do now?" He asked still petting the dogs.

( Blugh I'm sorry i have writers block today ='( )
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:Monroe

I giggled and shrugged. "Uhh... Whatever you wanna do. I dunno if you wanna bathe a dog on our "day off." I smiled and stood up, setting the dirty puppy on the floor, letting him run off to play with the bigger dogs. "What if I had braces?" I asked randomly. "I think they'd look stupid." I poked one of my teeth with my index finger and blushed. I probably seemed like and absolute freak but whatever, I didn't really care what anyone else thought.

Sorry it's crappy, but at least it's a solid like 9 sentences.

Uhhh.... Abi
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Maya ran a hand through her hair. "We could always go see a movie in the house or go to the actual theatre." She suggested, not sure what exactly was there for them to do. Maya hadn't gone out in a long time, so she wasn't sure what was available to do and what wasn't. She wasn't even sure what movies were on. Hell, she would be perfectly content in just watching TV with him on his couch. She stood up straight and stuck her hands in her pockets, waiting for his reply.

Same. >_<
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:06 am

Olly smiled. " Why don't we just watch a movie here, I don't really like going out you know that." Olly opened tje door and let the dogs and her in. Olly had a small room in the basmant with a screen and couchs. " Lets go down stairs." He said looking over ay her and heading down stairs. They picked out a movie and setteled into the couch.

After a while of watching the movie Olly looked over at her. " I miss the old us." He said out of the blue with a sigh. She would often lean on his sholder while watching a movie and from time to time fall asleep. But she was clear on the other side of the couch.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:43 am

Full Name: Roselyn Fray Grefan/David Daskin
Love Intrest: No. Not right now anyway.../possibly
Type: Fallen Star (Ice star)/human
Personality: Roselyn is moody. Very, very moody. Sometimes, shes just freakin stupid and will do anything. Dare or not. Othr times shes very serious. Heck, when shes serious shes like a lawyer. Shes really very smart and sweet, but her heart is like a peanut M&M. Its tough to get to her soft spot, but when you do...shes really very sweet./ David is wayy too trusting. Hes the kind of guy who will give 10 bucks to a guy at walmart asking for money. Just dont get him mad. He holds grudes- some for life, depending on how mad he is...
History: Oh, you wanna know my flipping history, do ya? Well tough toenails, sista! *slams door in face* Yeah, no..../ He got in alot of fights in high school, and lived on the streets with gangs, though had a C+ average. He was able to get a job. A cruuddy one, but a job.
Looks: Sorry, no picture. She has that hair that humans pay alot of money for. Light brown, dirty blonde (natural) highlights. It goes down to the middle of her back. Shes pretty tan, a few pimples XD. Shes too skinny. Period. She hardly ever eats. You can see her ribs...shes getting alittle better, but still/ David has black straight, shaggy hair down to his ears. He has a lip piercing, blue eyes and acne.

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:01 am

I have no idea where to start... :3 Any ideas??
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 pm

I have Andy open if you would like to roleplay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next