RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Stars.

+7
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
DoxiesRme52
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
administrator bailey.
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fallen Stars. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fallen Stars.

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Reya was running. She was dangerously close to the boy who was also chasing after the soccer ball, and she was resisting the urge to shove him aside and keep running towards the goal. Instead, she kept trying to push him aside from the soccer, without actually touching him. Unfortunately, she ended up stepping in front of him and tripping him. She instantly stopped and went to help him up, the soccer ball leaving her mind and out of her attention. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, Danny!” She said, looking guilty. Danny laughed and shook his head, ignoring her hand and standing up himself.

“I’m fine. But where’s the ball?” He was smiling, amused by Reya’s reaction. She, surprisingly, cursed under her breath and ran towards where the ball had disappeared. She stopped, looking at the boy who had the soccer ball at his feet. She wasn’t exactly sure who he was, but he was probably some one she knew. Reya had many friends and those friends had many friends who they introduced her to. Her school wasn’t small, but it wasn’t big either. She could be considered popular, but it didn’t stop in her school. He was probably in her grade, as he didn’t look much older than her.

“Hey…” She smiled slightly at him, trying to find a name to match with this somewhat familiar face. “I’m going to need that, if you don’t mind.” She said, blushing slightly and leaning down to pick up the ball. She tucked it under her arm and looked behind her to the five boys and one other girl who were standing by the field waiting for her. “I’m Reya, do I know you?” She asked, tilting her head. She was very bothered that she didn’t fully recognize him. “Trevor, cool.” She shook his hand and jerked her thumb behind her, gesturing towards the field. “Want to join us?”
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Trevor didn't think that Reya would invite him to a game. Usually, those soccer people would just pick up their ball and return to their game. "If I can make sure these kids don't run away, then yeah. Sure. Sounds awesome!"

Luckily for him, they had already gone off to occupy themselves at the playground area. It wasn't all that safe to leave a five year old there with his three year old sister, but Trevor didn't care. They'll come crawling back to him if they get hurt or something. Plus, their mother probably left them like this before she moved in with his father. "Give me a sec," he said, taking his cell phone and car keys (because people can't just walk a quarter mile :P) out of his pocket and tossing it aside. Can't have keys jingling in his pant leg while he ran...

"You guys all go to Eastern, right?" he asked, starting a conversation. "Do all of you play for school?" He himself didn't participate in sports, just due to time and money. Back in elementary school and his first year of middle school, Trevor participated in multiple sports year round, whether it was with the school or outside. He wasn't super pro or anything, but he enjoyed running. Sports was something that kept him occupied around the clock, especially with being an only child. That was all before his parents split and his father won full custody of him.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 pm

The Fallen Stars. - Page 3 Tumblr_m3410aog9N1qm67yn

She picked up bits and pieces of his conversation and came to a conclusion that this guy was the guy for today. He not only looked slightly pissed, but his facial expression and body motions showed that he was annoyed, possibly at wits end. Just how she liked them. She smirked innocently up at him, cocking her head to the side and deciding what to say to him. She had to make sure she hit the spot right, or at least slowly star and getting worse evry insult, annoying jab, and unneccescary comment.

This guy, he just got done with a girlfriend, he probably was deciding he was done with girls, or always was. He obviously didn't have a thing for settling down so she decided to start with that. "I don't want to harm you in any way, but I'm pretty sure you just added another girl to the list of people who hate you." She said. "From the way you act, you don't look like that was the first time you have let down a girl like that." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at him. "You're kind of insensitive, aren't you? Doing what you please?"

She smirked a little. "Obviously your parents didn't treat you right. Or did they care at all?"

The Fallen Stars. - Page 3 Tumblr_ljtqkz6FbY1qb5mgg

Cade laughed out loud as the girl blew up on his face, it was actually kind of fiesty, and he enjoyed it. "Woah, calm down puppy, calm down. Did I push the wrong button or something?" He chuckled once again and looked at her. "Well, you already tried to run away from it.. and failed. You tried to kill it with your powers... and failed." He thought a bit. "Well, you're fucked! Congrats!" He threw his hands up and managed a playful smirk as he did so and let his hands drop. "No, but seriously, you're probably going to die if you dont figure out what to do."

He cocked an eyebrow up at the mention of school. "Now, sweetcheeks, what makes you think I would want anything to do with school?" He shook his head. "I don't do school, I'm smart enough by my own, I don't need some ancient old humans telling me what I need to learn, and tell me what to do." Cade smirked. "If they told me what to do, I'd have to hurt them."

If now, he hoped this girl got it that he didn't liked to be pushed around, or told what to do. He was not verbally teling her, but showing her signs that if she messed with him, he wouldn't hesitate to burn her hair off.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote: ooc; Sorry, honest writers' block for grayson. and reya has brown hair, tan skin, on the short side. pretty. ;p i'm being vague because i don't care too much. she should be latina. dunno.

naya rivera is a latino girl who fits your description.

The Fallen Stars. - Page 3 Tumblr_lo0a9us8NW1qkbmlz

The Fallen Stars. - Page 3 Naya+rivera

starr:) wrote:if you would like to! doesn't matter.(:

i'll make a boy. just hold on.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Monroe

I grinned a huge wide-spread grin after a moment of just staring at him. "That's... Awesme!" Then I stopped o think. "Wait... Are your parents home? I cannot get in any more trouble..." All of a sudden I was extremely anxious. I couldn't go back to be grounded. It was only my second day off! Then I tried to calm …yself down. You're not going to get caught... No biggie. It took me a minute, but finally I calmed myself down enought to put on one of my world famous- literally world famous- smiles.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:27 pm

RiseAbove wanna role play Gracelynn (my human girl) with Trevor or one of your people :)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm

[quote="crystallized-tears"]
The Fallen Stars. - Page 3 Tumblr_ljtqkz6FbY1qb5mgg

Cade laughed out loud as the girl blew up on his face, it was actually kind of fiesty, and he enjoyed it. "Woah, calm down puppy, calm down. Did I push the wrong button or something?" He chuckled once again and looked at her. "Well, you already tried to run away from it.. and failed. You tried to kill it with your powers... and failed." He thought a bit. "Well, you're fucked! Congrats!" He threw his hands up and managed a playful smirk as he did so and let his hands drop. "No, but seriously, you're probably going to die if you dont figure out what to do."

He cocked an eyebrow up at the mention of school. "Now, sweetcheeks, what makes you think I would want anything to do with school?" He shook his head. "I don't do school, I'm smart enough by my own, I don't need some ancient old humans telling me what I need to learn, and tell me what to do." Cade smirked. "If they told me what to do, I'd have to hurt them."

If now, he hoped this girl got it that he didn't liked to be pushed around, or told what to do. He was not verbally teling her, but showing her signs that if she messed with him, he wouldn't hesitate to burn her hair off.

Maddy looked over at him she was clearly ticked off. " Yes you pushed the wrong button." She snapped at him. She hated how big of a smart ass he was. " Yeah I know I'm fucked, you don't need to tell me that. I'll just do the same ol' shit and try to stay away from the damned thing." Maddy crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him. Her oddly coloured eyes locked on his.

" Yeah me either, we should you have to sit in some class room and listen to the old fuckers go on and on about something you already know. And the do this do that thing used to get to me." Maddy shfted from foot to foot again. " I take online classed every now and again, but I still hate it. My brother makes me take them." Maddy sighed. " You have any siblings?"

Maddy looked over at the trees just as the shadow moved again. She hated that thing, it bugged her so bad, always watching her, it was always there.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Monroe

I grinned a huge wide-spread grin after a moment of just staring at him. "That's... Awesme!" Then I stopped o think. "Wait... Are your parents home? I cannot get in any more trouble..." All of a sudden I was extremely anxious. I couldn't go back to be grounded. It was only my second day off! Then I tried to calm …yself down. You're not going to get caught... No biggie. It took me a minute, but finally I calmed myself down enought to put on one of my world famous- literally world famous- smiles.

Jake looked over at her. She had rhe biggest grin on her face, just like a little kid whogot just what they wanted for their birthday. " Yeah it's pretty cool." Jakesmailed over at her. His smiled faded when she asked about his mom and dad. " No..." Jake dropped his eyes to the ground. " Every one but my sister Holly died seven years ago in a plain crash." He swollowed and looked back at her. " Me Sheaba and some others live here, Sheaba's family owned it before they were killed."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Maya sighed and rolled out of her bed, landing onto the floor with a soft thunk. She didn't seem fazed whatsoever, completely unaffected, as her left hand searched underneath her bed for her cellphone. There were a lot of reasons her cellphone was stashed underneath her bed, hidden from sight and buried beneath other things under her bed. She didn't have the time to explain why. Her fingers grazed the smooth surface of the screen of her phone and she sighed and craned her neck to get a better reach of it. Once it was in her grasp, Maya turned onto her back and began scrolling through her phone, searching for a certain contact. She began typing quickly, her fingers flying across the screen. 'Want to hang out?' the text read. Maya wasn't the type to text talk. She normally took her time with texting, or she called. She didn't really text. She didn't like you all that much if she texted you. She preferred hearing your voice, and emotions as best as possible through the phone. Face to face was the best form for her, and she hadn't really talked to Olly in a while. They weren't the closest of friends, but it had been a really long time since they'd really hung out. Every time they did see each other and talk, it was with a whole other crowd of friends and they both separated to their own little groups. Maya wasn't sure how she felt about that.

Maya jumped up, onto her feet, and walked towards her closet. She was already stripping, until she was down to her underwear. She quickly dressed into different clothing, simple black shorts and a white, short sleeved T-shirt. She pulled her hair down and out of its ponytail, combing it out of its usual mess. Whens he looked at her phone, Olly had replied.

OOC: Lame. Sorry
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 pm

OOC: It's all good.

Olly was still dead asleep when he got the text. Perfect Weapon blearing from under his pillow. Olly groaned and rolled over on the bed pulling the phone out from under the pillow. " Maya?" Olly looked at the name. " Huh been a while." Olly clicked on the message and quickly replied. Sure, what time?" Olly rolled off the bed onto his feet and walked down stairs. " Maddy!?" He called out to his sister. No reply. " Must be off some where." He mubbled as he grabbed something from the fridge. Olly was glad his was the only one in the house. Olly took a bite out of the meat he had taken out and headed back upstairs.

Olly dug through his dresser and pulled on some jeans. Olly looked down. " Well that won't do." He said with a chuckle, one of the holes was just a tad to high. Showing his purple boxers. Olly dug through the dresser again and pulled out some almost black holely jeans. " Otta work." He pulled on the pants leaving the others on the floor. Olly rubbed his stomach as he looked at his shirts. He pulled out one that he wore quite alot. A purle shirt with crossed, wings, and skullys. Olly pulled on the shirt that was slightly tight and headed to the bathroom.

Olly bruched his hair so it fell just how it always did. He then brushed his teeth. Olly headed down the stairs and fed the familey pets and headed out side to set on the front porch. He looked over at the pack of smokes that he was supposed to stop. Olly groand and looked down at his phone. " Oops." Maya had replied ten minutes before.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 pm

The girl had pretty features, a few strands of her blonde hair falling loose from its ponytail and framing her face. She was shorter than him, but not by much. If the two went face-to-face, the top of her head would probably reach his shoulders. Grayson himself wasn’t overly tall, but he had long limbs and was on the skinny side, most of his weight made up of muscle. So when he finally looked at her, he was rather intimidating. Grayson’s piercing green eyes locked onto her face and he finally got a good look at her. She seemed familiar, put he couldn’t match a name to her face. She looked a bit younger than him, so maybe he shouldn't know her. Usually, grades stuck together and didn't venture outside of their grades. That's why it was such a surprise when his best friend (a senior) started dating a freshman. Easy to say, the two weren't together anymore. His best friend, Darrell, had dating habits much like his own. So it didn't bother Grayson when the stranger-girl addressed it.

Editing
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Monroe

The grin on my face slowly melted away when his did. "I'm so sorry.... I didn't mean to bring up anything.. Touchy." The silence afterwards was deafening, it was killing me. We were standing outside in the cold, and it looked like I was going to have to break the silence first unless I wanted to freeze. I put on a chessey fake smile and guestured to the door. "Shall we?" A sincere smile spread across my face as I reached for the door. As soon as I opened it a bunch of animals tackled me. Animals big and small, fat and skinny, black and white. It was awesome. I started squealing and laughing when a small mangly (I think I made up tjat word) puppy licked my face. The puppy couldn't be more than four months old, was only about a foot tall, and looked scrawny. His fur was rough and dirty. He looked like some sort of a german shepherd mix. But he had the icy blue eyes f a husky. And the curly tail f an akita. I looked up at Jake with the biggest smile I'd ever had on my face. As the other animals cleared away I picked up the puppy and held him close to me, scratching behind his ears. "Do you ever consider... Selling some of the animals?" I asked quietly and shyly. I hoped insanely he would sell me the puppy. As I stood there, waiting, I thought of cute names. Scruffy, max, taz, buddy. All generic dog names! Might as well name him fido if you're going to name him something like that! I told myself. Then as I looked at the scrawny, dirty striped puppy, I thought of the perfect name. Tigger. Like from winney the pooh! I grinned to myself and kissed tigger on the head.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 pm

jake nodded and opened the door, just as the dogs and some of the house cats ran up. jake chuckled at the girld screams and laughs. It was cute. " Yeah we try to find all of them homes." She seem it take a liking to the pup they had got in the night before. " We got him in yesterday or he would be cleaner and stuff. We haven't named him yet either." Jake smiled and walked into the living room sitting down on the couch. " If you want that one you would have to wait a bit. He needs to gain some weight and he had worms." Jake flipped on the TV and patted the spot next to him ." Sit down." He said with one of his clasic smiles.

(( UGH! WB.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am

Monroe

I giggled and played with Tigger's ears while looking at Jake. "Okay. I sat next to him on the couch and. Set Tigger on the shag carpet. "Go play Tigger!" I mumbled, turning back to Jake. "His name is Tigger." I stated firmly. And when Jake shot me a confused look, I explained. "Like Tigger the tiger from Winney The Pooh." I blushed and looked away from him. "It was my favorite show when I was little. My dad used to sit and watch with me all the time." I miled and turned around to find him staring at me, like I stared at him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Kat IDK what to put baby.

Lala and Bailey need to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 am

want to inform everyone i'm role playing with that my replies will be slow this week. i have a dance recital coming up and all my focus is on that right now.

i'll reply as quick as i can, but probably won't get to it until possibly Thursday, even next Monday.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 am

Plushy, I can make a new character for you. I'm roleplaying Trevor with Lala and my other character with Starr. Could you post first? Thanks. :)

Good luck on your dance recital, Bailey
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Monroe

I giggled and played with Tigger's ears while looking at Jake. "Okay. I sat next to him on the couch and. Set Tigger on the shag carpet. "Go play Tigger!" I mumbled, turning back to Jake. "His name is Tigger." I stated firmly. And when Jake shot me a confused look, I explained. "Like Tigger the tiger from Winney The Pooh." I blushed and looked away from him. "It was my favorite show when I was little. My dad used to sit and watch with me all the time." I miled and turned around to find him staring at me, like I stared at him.

Jake smiled and chuckled slightly as she named the dog. " Fine by me." Jake turned back to the tv for a while then back to her. " So what do you want to do? And are we skipping the whole day?" He asked he wasn't sure if she wanted to stay the whole day. Who know it was a fridayu anyway. He just hoped the school didn't call her mom. Jake put his feet up on the table and sighed.

( Blugh)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

I nodded and smiled. "If you wanna stay all day.... I don't want to make you to anything you don't wanna do...." I giggled quietly to myself at how close we were to each other. If one of us scooted about three inches towards the other, out shoulders and thighs would be touching. I got butterflies at the thought of that. Maybe if I just... I leaned over just slightly, half leaning over and half scooting over, making our legs and shoulders touch, just as planned. But as I went throuh with my plan, I was so nervous he was gonna reject me. I don't think I wouldve been able to do anything but hide my face at school. I realized also that I was blushing insaely. Soon a big tan mastiff lumbered up to me, drooling all over everything. "Blech!" I squealed when he shook his head and splatted drool and slobber all over me. Then he started licking my face and tackled me over on to the couch. Eventually, when the dog bounded off to another room, I realized half of me was on Jake's lap. "Sorry...."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Jake looked over at her when she moved over. He didn't do anything, nor say anything. He just looked back at the TV. Then The Rock came in with his dripping jaws and huge head. Jake looked over at the big dog as he shook. " Rock!" He yelled trying to get the huge thing off the couch. When he walked off into Holly's room. Jake looked over at Monroe. " I;m so sorry." He said at the same time she did and laughed. Jake stood up and grabbed a towl. " Here." He said handing it to her before he sat down. " I'm so sorry about him, he does that all the time." Tigger walked over and whimped at the couch. He was still to little to jump up.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

I laughed and giggled, wiping my face off with the towel he gave me. "It's totally fine... I don't mind." I giggled and sat up, picking Tigger up and letting him sit on my lap, dust fluttering off his back and paws. "Sorry for like... Laying on your lap like some kind of creepy stalker chick." I snickered again and continued petting Tigger until he fell asleep. When he was asleep he looked absolutely positively adorable. So I took out my banged up BlackBerry and took a picture of him, soon sending it to Facebook. I posted the description as "my soon to be new puppy! ur so jealous!" And hit send.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Reya grinned and nodded, her friends repeating the action. The three boys in the group all played for the soccer team in Eastern, and the two girls were very proud of their friends. Reya slung an arm around both Danny and Jordan, the two boys next to her. Bianca, the other girl in the group, slung her arms around Danny and Eric’s shoulders. It was obvious that the five teens were very close; Bianca and Reya looking almost like sisters due to their similar features. Jordan shrugged Reya’s arm off and crossed his arms over his chest. “Yup. You go to Eastern, too? Play any sports?” Jordan asked. It seemed that the boy would only gain Jordan’s respect if he played at least one sport. Reya rolled her eyes and gave Jordan a light shove.

“Don’t mind him. He’s Jordan. The pretty boy next to me is Danny, and the girl on his arm is Bianca. On her other side is Eric, and as you should know by now, I’m Reya.” Reya gestured towards each person as she introduced him or her. “Guys, this is Travis. He’s on my team. We’re even now!” Reya stepped back and stood by Travis. If she had known him, she would have linked his arm with hers. But she didn’t, though she did link her arm with Jordan, who ended up joining their team.

Jordan looked a bit annoyed at being pushed over onto the team, but he still grabbed the soccer ball and got ready to start the game. He ended up goalie, and Travis was stuck with Reya. Their soccer games weren’t very organized, and goalie was the only real assignment. The rest of the players were just that – players.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:The girl had pretty features, a few strands of her blonde hair falling loose from its ponytail and framing her face. She was shorter than him, but not by much. If the two went face-to-face, the top of her head would probably reach his shoulders. Grayson himself wasn’t overly tall, but he had long limbs and was on the skinny side, most of his weight made up of muscle. So when he finally looked at her, he was rather intimidating. Grayson’s piercing green eyes locked onto her face and he finally got a good look at her. She seemed familiar, put he couldn’t match a name to her face. She looked a bit younger than him, so maybe he shouldn't know her. Usually, grades stuck together and didn't venture outside of their grades. That's why it was such a surprise when his best friend (a senior) started dating a freshman. Easy to say, the two weren't together anymore. His best friend, Darrell, had dating habits much like his own. So it didn't bother Grayson when the stranger-girl addressed it.

Grayson grinned. “No, I guess they didn’t really treat me right, did they? But that’s okay. Insensitive is an ugly word; I like to say plain emotionless. I mean, you need to be pretty thoughtless to break girl after girl’s heart.” He said, hoping she would just walk away. He found that human beings weren’t easily entertained and as long as you kept talking, they would get bored and turn on their heels. The girl seemed to have chosen her words carefully, and for that he figured she was probably just trying to piss him off. But he wouldn’t be her amusement for today – or would he?

He regarded her carefully, crossing his arms over his chest. His eyes changed for a moment as he realized who she was. “I take it from your bluntness and plain bitchiness that you must be Bailey. You must have had some pretty shitty friends to turn you like this, from what I’ve heard of you. You really want to play this game?” He asked her, tilting his head slightly. Grayson wasn’t exactly the best at comebacks but he wasn’t easily broken. He wasn’t going to lose or win, because that wasn’t something that was decided when you ‘played’ with Grayson. He normally left you confused, unsure of whether to celebrate a victory or accept a loss.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:OOC: It's all good.

Olly was still dead asleep when he got the text. Perfect Weapon blearing from under his pillow. Olly groaned and rolled over on the bed pulling the phone out from under the pillow. " Maya?" Olly looked at the name. " Huh been a while." Olly clicked on the message and quickly replied. Sure, what time?" Olly rolled off the bed onto his feet and walked down stairs. " Maddy!?" He called out to his sister. No reply. " Must be off some where." He mubbled as he grabbed something from the fridge. Olly was glad his was the only one in the house. Olly took a bite out of the meat he had taken out and headed back upstairs.

Olly dug through his dresser and pulled on some jeans. Olly looked down. " Well that won't do." He said with a chuckle, one of the holes was just a tad to high. Showing his purple boxers. Olly dug through the dresser again and pulled out some almost black holely jeans. " Otta work." He pulled on the pants leaving the others on the floor. Olly rubbed his stomach as he looked at his shirts. He pulled out one that he wore quite alot. A purle shirt with crossed, wings, and skullys. Olly pulled on the shirt that was slightly tight and headed to the bathroom.

Olly bruched his hair so it fell just how it always did. He then brushed his teeth. Olly headed down the stairs and fed the familey pets and headed out side to set on the front porch. He looked over at the pack of smokes that he was supposed to stop. Olly groand and looked down at his phone. " Oops." Maya had replied ten minutes before.

Lala did you ever reply to this...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm

No! Sorry! D: Can you explain the last paragraph real quick? I'm stupid, so I didn't really understand what was going on there. I think Olly looked to see that Maya had replied ten minutes before?! Does that mean I can have her storm to his house, his mother letting her in, and burst into his room? c:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:58 pm

You're not stupid.

I prettt much mean that he looks down at his phone and she had texted his ten minutes ago and had noticed or he didn't have his phone, or what ever. But if you just want her to come over yeah that's fine, but they don't live with their parents, they... well don't have any really.

If that doesn't help just through together what ever really.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next