RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Stars.

+7
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
DoxiesRme52
That-Awkward-Kid
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
administrator bailey.
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Fallen Stars. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fallen Stars.

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Sure :) Thanks wolves...is he human or a Fallen Star, and any specific place you want them to meet?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 pm

May I Join (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 pm

This post will probably suck. Sorry

Roselyn sat on her couch, her T.V. showing Cupcake Wars, though she wasnt watching it. She was just staring off into space. Her roomate, David came downstairs and went into the kitchen, dropping something and snapping her out of her daze. She sighed. Wasnt summer supposed to be about fun and hanging out with your friends? One could only wish. She picked up her phone and text Andy, her best boy-friend. Hey without waiting for a reply, she sent him another text coming over in a few. She picked up her purse and walked the block to Andy's. They both did this alot.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm

OOC: =P.

Andy jumped when his phone went off in his pocket blearing The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse. Andy looked down at in dumbly as it went off twice. Andy looked at the message and jumped to his feet. " Damn it Roselyn!" He said going into the house. " I don't even have a damn shirt on." He mumbled to himself headeding up the stairs. Andy pulled on one of his pirple shirts and some skinny jeans before he ran down the stairs just as the door flung open. " Nice of you to give me more of a heads up." He groanded still buttoning his pants up. Andy looked over at her. " What's up?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Roselyn smirked and plopped herself dwn on the couch. "I was bored" she replied, swinging her legs over the armrest nonchaulantly. "What about you? Being a bum as usual?Ya know, you really should get dressed before 1:00" she said, noting that he was still buttoning his pants. "God, what size are those, negative 5s?" She always teased him about how skinny he was, though she was just as, if not more, thin. "So. Men in Black three is showing in 3-D today. Wanna go?" She asked him, flipping on his X-Box. Some people might say this was barging in and being rude, but thats just how their friendship is. He did this to her all the time, too. She slid in a game and threw him a controler
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Andy chuckled. " Yeah know, i got up late." He gleared at her when she said something about his pants. Even these were to big. " Shut up you have no room to talk." Andy jumped over the back on the couch sitting on the back his feet on her legs. When the controler was tossed up at him he grabbed it and flipped in over his fingers holding it upside down. He flipped in over again and started to play. " I don't know, I'm not a big movie fan you know that, but I guess if you want to we can."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Roselyn shrugged when he said she had no room talk "Unlike you, i dont deny it." She creamed him , he smoked her (In the game). "If you dont wanna go we dont have to. "You like-You said you liked one and two. I thought you might wanna go see the third, but if that was all a lie..." she shrgged "Its up to you" After 15 minutes of the score seesawing, Roselyn asked if he wanted to do something else. Play basketball, prank call people..?She wasnt one for playing video game all day, and he knew it. Of course, being the typical bummish teen boy, sometimes a he wanted to do was play video games. It was typical boy behavior, but it was one of the few things that annoyed her about him. Well, about most boys anyway.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Queen-cat wrote:Roselyn shrugged when he said she had no room talk "Unlike you, i dont deny it." She creamed him , he smoked her (In the game). "If you dont wanna go we dont have to. "You like-You said you liked one and two. I thought you might wanna go see the third, but if that was all a lie..." she shrgged "Its up to you" After 15 minutes of the score seesawing, Roselyn asked if he wanted to do something else. Play basketball, prank call people..?She wasnt one for playing video game all day, and he knew it. Of course, being the typical bummish teen boy, sometimes a he wanted to do was play video games. It was typical boy behavior, but it was one of the few things that annoyed her about him. Well, about most boys anyway.

Andy gave a shrug. " I guess we can." They played for a little bit longer then both got sick of it. Andy looked at her when she said something about basketball. " It's so hot though." Andy whined. " But what ever. You'll have to deal with me shirtless." He chuckled. " But you'd like that." The two of them alway made fun of the other. They both knew the other didn't like them, but it was still fun to play around. Andy jumped off the couch and looked at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Roselyn turned off the tv and X-Box, something he always forgot to do. She glared at him when he said something about her liking him with his shirt off. "Only if you've miraclously gained a 6 pack in the last 3 days" She joked, running out to the basketball court at the back of his house and grabbing the ball. When he cam out, she stuck her tongue out, then looked all buisness-like. "Nice of you to join me for tea, Andy" She said in her best british accent. She randomly tossed the ball at the hoop and made it. She smirked "Swoosh"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Queen-cat wrote:Roselyn turned off the tv and X-Box, something he always forgot to do. She glared at him when he said something about her liking him with his shirt off. "Only if you've miraclously gained a 6 pack in the last 3 days" She joked, running out to the basketball court at the back of his house and grabbing the ball. When he cam out, she stuck her tongue out, then looked all buisness-like. "Nice of you to join me for tea, Andy" She said in her best british accent. She randomly tossed the ball at the hoop and made it. She smirked "Swoosh"

Andy frownded. " What are you talking about dummy I''ve had a six pack for like ever because I'm so skilly." He said stickinghis tongue out at her. And then headed out side. Andy pulled his shirt off and started to play. They played for about two hour then were both pooped. Andy ran his hand though his sweaty hair. " What now?" He asked sitting under the willow in his back yard.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Roselyn sighed and shook her head in mock sadness "That flab of yours is not a 6 pack. It might be the result of a 6 pack but.." she grinned and played with him, stopping once to put her hair up. When he sat down under his willow, she plopped down next to him, though not touching because it was so hot and they were both sweaty. "Idk. What do you wanna do?" she asked, still panting aliitle. She wiped her forehead with her hand, shaking off sweat. "Ew" she said, then squealed as he flung sweat on her "Disgusting!!!!" she flung some at him, but he shook his head, spraying her with more sweat. She squeezed her hair out on his head trimphantly "Ha!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6