RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Lala and Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:?

Sorry I'll reply later on tonight
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:?

Sorry I'll reply later on tonight
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm

=P. sorry i'm bored
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Alexis stood behind Levi, acting as his almost shadow. She was silent and solemn faced the entire time, her footsteps light and barely making any noise on the slightly creaky floorboards. Her arms remained wrapped around herself and she made herself seem as small as possible. She peered past him and stared at the kids, and a few stared back. She knew she must have been a sight, with greasy black hair and tan dirty skin. Her eyes were wide and kind of bugging out, dark circles underneath. And her clothing was very dirty and torn a bit.

It was one? She blinked, taking a step back from Levi. She had been a lot closer than she had been, practically breathing on his neck. Except Alexis wasn't tall enough to reach his neck. The top of her head reached his shoulder. He was rather tall, she felt small around him and she didn't like it. KC was worse, though. Levi was leaner, but KC was rather muscular. Well, a lot more than Levi. And Alexis was just weak, but fast on her feet. She bit her lip and poked Levi.

"Uh, if I took a shower what would I wear?" She asked in a small voice, considering she was in front of the kids. She wasn't used to be in front of such company. Well, she wasn't used to being in front of kids. "Like afterwards?" She sounded slightly embarrassed. It was obvious she didn't have any spare clothing with her.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Levi turned to the girl standing behind him after all the kids had cleared out of the room. " I can get you something to put on. Your about Sara's size." Levi gave a smile still trying to get her to trust him. " Follow me." Levi said as he turned and walked up the stairs. Levi knocked lightly on Sara's door before walking in. " Do you mind if she borrows some clothes?" The girl just nodded. She was in a ball on the bed. Levi was slightly concered about her. " Sara are you okay." The girl nodded and he sighed.

Levi walked over to the dresser and pulled out some clothes. " KC is in the bathroom down the hall, but there is another one by my room." Levi said giving another warm smile. " Go get cleaned up, and I'll fix you up something to eat, and get a room set.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

She blinked. "And where is your room..." She said, not sure where anything was but now Sara's room because Levi had taken her there. When Levi showed her, she watched him leave and shut the door slowly. She checked for a lock and tested it. It worked decently. She decided to trust it, even though there were kids there. Well, the kids could be in on it, too. They could be used to it. Her imagination was going crazy so she decided not to question anything. She looked around the area carefully, before she saw soap and shampoo and stuff. She turned on the shower to as cold as it could get and stripped. Alexis looked at herself for a moment in the mirror, and was very disturbed by what she had seen. She was way too skinny. She blinked back a few tears, remembering something. Her Abuela always giving her an extra helping of food, calling her much too skinny. She shook her head and jumped into the shower, her mind immediately clearing from the shock of the water.

She didn't want to waste the water, so she showered quickly, taking very little portions with the soap and everything. Thankfully, the soap was liquid, not a bar, so she felt more comfortable. She still washed herself well and by the time she got out of the shower, only about fifteen minutes had passed. She stared at the tub, disgusted by all the dirt and grime that was still left. Quickly, she turned on the shower again and drained it all out. How did they have water here? She shook away the thought and squeezed out all the water from her hair. She stood there for a moment before changing. It was embarrassing, Sara was probably about thirteen or twelve. Alexis had the frame of Sara, probably weighed as much, but she was more... grown. She was definitely taller. When she put on the shirt it actually went slightly above her belly button. The pants fit decently, just above her ankles, not too bad. She was frustrated, so she took her sweater and put it on top, even though it was still dirty. It wasn't dirty, bought more recently than the clothes she had been wearing. She looked at herself in the mirror, hair dripping onto her sweater. Wow.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Levi want down into the kitchen and started her up something to eat. Some beef anf bread for now. He would make something nice in the morning. Levi waited for her to come down before putting the plate infrot of her on the table. " I thought thought the shirt might be a little small. He sighed. " I would give you something of mine, but it would drawn you for sure." Levi sighed. " Eat and I'll get you a room set up." Levi headed up the stairs just as KC walked in his arm wrapped.

Levi found a room near his without anyone in it Levi fixed up the bed with clean sheets and blackets. Levi make sure the windows were shaded so the girl could get some extra sleep. Levi headed back down stairs into the kitchen. Levi yawned and KC looked over at him.

" Lee babe, you should get some sleep."

Levi nodded. " I will when she's in bed." KC sighed but nodded.

" Okay." KC kissed Ledi lightly before heading up the stairs. Levi sighed his eyes slightly wide as he glanced over at the girl. He did want her to knoe that him and KC were together quite yet. But oh well it would happen sooner or latter.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 pm

She didn't smile gratefully, and said nothing. She nodded, her hair already semi-dry. It wasn't dripping anymore and her sweater was also dry from where it absorbed all the excess water on her back. She was leaning against the counter by the sink, nibbling on her bread when she saw the two boys, guys, kiss. She didn't really react to it and when Levi looked at her she meet his gaze coolly, finally being able to hold eye contact for longer than few seconds. She took a big bite out of her bread, breaking their stare-down. She could feel that he had freaked out first, but now thought nothing of it. She didn't either. He had a boyfriend, okay that's cool. She continued to eat.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

When the girl didn't seem to care about the kiss Levi was very happy. Some of the people darted for the door when they found out. Levi leaned on the wall waiting for her to finish. When she was done. Levi lead her up to the room she wouold be staying in. " I'll see you tomorrow." Levi said before walking out of the room. Levi closed the door behind him and walked to his room, which was only three rooms away. Levi yawned again before pulling off his shirt. Levi climbed into bed with his jeans still one. Levi sighed and rested his head on KC's chest before soon falling asleep.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 am

Alexis didn't fall asleep until an hour later. She fell into a deep sleep... lmao Sorry Writers' Block D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:59 am

The next morning KC and slowly got out of bed. Makeing sure he didn't bug the man next to him. KC walked down stairs where he found his younger sister and some of the other kids down stairs. KC rubbed his eyes. Emma giggled looking over at him. " Kay where's your shirt, and you pants?" The little girl laughed.

KC just shrugged the people in the house saw him in only his boxers. KC walked into the kitchen where he found Peater making breakfast. KC yawned. " Should I just let Lee sleep?"

Peater nodded. " yeah he was up late. You were out as soon as you hit the bed. But he stayed up for about another hour." KC nodded and walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch next to his sister.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 am

Alexis woke up, feeling different. She opened her eyes to darkness, and it freaked her out at first before she remembered last night. She sighed with relief, realizing she had survived the night. It was over-dramatic but she had really taken a chance coming here. She had woken up on the floor, which wasn't a surprise. Alexis tended to be a bit crazy when she slept, being known to fall out of the bed and remain sleeping, kick people, and throw her legs around people. She sat up and ran a hand through her hair. She pulled her sweater back on, deciding to leave it unzipped. She carefully opened the door, afraid of what she would find. She wondered where Levi was. At the moment, he was one of the only people she trusted here. KC didn't talk much, so she couldn't really say anything about him, but that was all she knew. Except, of course, for Sarah. She was wearing the girl's clothing, even though she had barely spoken a word to the girl. She was still kind of tired, but was a lot more rested than she normally was. She walked to the kitchen, because that was one of the only rooms she knew, besides Levi's room and Sarah's. She froze in the doorway, hoping it would be empty and she could wait there for Levi. There was some guy in there. He was just as equally intimidating as Levi and KC. She didn't say anything, just standing there, unsure of what to do.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Peater looked at the door what some one walked in. " You must be the girl Kay and Lee found last night." He said turning stove. " KC is in the living room, and I think levi is still asleep." He said walking over to the fridge and pulling out the milk.

Not to long after the girl had awoken Levi woke up and walked down to the living room. His blonde and red hair ruffled from his sleep. When KC saw him walk into the room he smiled. " Mornin' sleepie head." KC said with a smile. " Boy were you out all night." Levi chuckled and walked into the kitchen where he found the girl talking to Peater.

" Good morning Peat." He said looking over at his much taller cousin. The two could be twins if Peater wasn't so tall. Levi looked at the girl. " Did you sleep okay?" He asked looking at her.

Levi yelped when a cold hand was rested on his shirtless side. But it didn't last long. Levi leand back into the form standing behind him. " Hi Kay."

" Hello." KC said before leaning down and kissing him lightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

We need some drama. :L But how? This is a roleplay. ;D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Idk do what ever you want. =P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Alexis looked between Levi and Peater for a moment before deciding something. "You two look alike." She noted, not caring if it was a 'no-duh' moment. She waited until KC and levi were done before stating anything, and looked at Peater curiously before looking back at the couple in front of her.

... *kills self* I just wrote like 2,500 words for another roleply yet I can't do that for you!?! D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:...?

Sorry. I'm just frustrated. >_< I posted lamely, as you can see. Really sorry for all the excuses. XP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat May 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh lol I didn't even see that you replied. And it's okay.

All three of the man laughed when she said the two looked alike. " Yeah he's my cousin." Peater said pulling the pancakes of the stove. " COME EAT!" He souted to the whole house and kids came running into the room. They all nicely got their plates and sat down at the large table. " Here." peater said handing her a plate.

Levi sighed. " Where's Sara?" Peater looked over at her.

" SHe's still in bed, she's not feeling to well." Peater handed a plate to Ducky. " Take this up to 'er will ya' buddy." Peater said ruffling Ducky's hair. Ducky nodded and headed up the stairs.

Levi sat down on the couch in the living room white the others ate.

=P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Alexis nodded, not really saying anything after that. Strong genes in that family, she thought to herself. She took the plate from Peater but remained standing in the doorway, watching a few of the kids eat. She returned the stares that some of the people there delivered, but most of them ignored her and continued to eat as if it were nothing. Which was kind of true, by the way Levi had phrased this place when he first invited her here.

That's because my posts are so tiny. Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat May 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Idk what to say...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Idk what to say...

We need to think of something so we can both get out of this block. ._.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Peater sat the plate down on the table. " Eat." He said then sat down to eat for himself. Levi walked back into the room and looked at the girl.

" What's your name again?" He asked. He couldn't remember what it was, or even if she had told him. " Would you like to go shopping today? We can get you somethings that fit you. Then you won't have to wear things that are to small." Levi sighed and sat down on KC's lap, Waiting for the rest of the kids to finsh eating.

=P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 pm

is it just me or do you have a sudden obsession with black veil brides?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next