RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

+3
xXFallenXx
That-Awkward-Kid
Wolves-Rule1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Empty Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm

OOC: Well this is pretty much my come back roleplay. It will just let me get a feel of who wants me on this site and who doesn't. I will judge on that by how many join. I do get if you don't haha. But yeah you get what I mean.

IC:

Story:

Lives so young, still growing so much still going for them. And now looked at where they are, fighting for there lives every day. Dustin is one of those many kids. Now fighting in a war for his life. You may ask why this war had started. Well nk one truly knows. Just one day a very very evil man popped up. He started to take teens and children, to fight with him. For some of the most evil things. The man by the name of Valdor wants these citys, and town for his own. To run what he calls. The " Haven " What a statistic name. Judging on that it is nothing like a haven, more like a fucking hell.

Well it just happens that you and your friends were some of the many people taken into the heart of The Haven. And well now you fight against your family, your friends, and every one that you ever cared about. But can you truly do that? Will you just take a bullit? Or will you try to get away? Who knows what your choice will be. You and the rest of your friends have pretty much been mind washed into thinking that this man is here to help you, but there are a handful of you that have not fallen for that. You are rebles, although Valdor has no clue. Deep inside the core. Almost all of his best fighters are coming up with plans. Plans to kill him and his followers. Now what side will you choose? The side where you kill people you love? Or the side you kill the evil man himself? Your choice.

Distin is the leader of the rebel forces. He hopes you will join him in his quest to freedom.

Rules:

1.) Listen to me.
2.) At least eight solid sentences per character.
3.) No mor ethen four characters please it makes it to hard on your self. I will be playing my four along with Valdor. Put Shall you live or die? at the top of your profiles if you read all the rules and the story.
4.) No God modellng of power playing.
5.) Be nice to each other, no fighting in OOC.
6.) This is not a love sick roleplay. Yes it can come to that, but no thats not all I want to see on it.
7.) There will be alot of fighting and killing in this. You may kill others characters, but you must first make sure the kill was okay with me.
8.) Use my profile.
9.) Have fun.
10.) More will be added if needed.

Profile:

Name:
Nickname:
Family:
Pet(s): ( May only have up to four)
Are you a rebel or a fighter?:
Hair Colour and Style:
Eye Colour:
Ht. & Wt.:
Identifying Marks:
General Appearance:
Weapons:( What are you best at using.)
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Other:

My Characters:

Name:Dustin Ben Foler
Nickname:D
Family:Jessica
Pet(s):
Name: Trigger
Breed: German Shepherd
Dustin found Trigger as a pup on the streets when he was fighting. Lucky for the pup Valdor was fond of animals and let the kids have pets. Trigger has been by Dustins side the whole time Dusten has been here. Trigger is a strong and tough dog.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Gemenshepherd

Name: Luna
Breed: Husky
Distin found Luna on the side of the road. Extreamly close to death the dog was lucky to make it through alive. The first night she stood, barked, or walked was the night of a full moon, thus the name Luna.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Siberianhuskywhiteandorange

Name: Killer
Breed: King Shepherd
Dustin also found this dog very close to death. But the dog came though and is now one of the best fighter dogs at Haven.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) 4273157027_372db4f9af

Name: Brock
Breed: Great Dane Pitbull mix
this is the dog that Dusin brough from home. His best friend all of his life. It would kill Dustin if anything happened to this beloved dog. Brock his by far the biggest god at Heven standing five foot at the sholder.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Ld_grtdane01

Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Dusit has somewhat shaggy dark brown hair that falls over his eyesd and down to almost his sholders.
Eye Colour: Deep blue
Ht. & Wt.: 6' 1" 180
Identifying Marks:Snake bites, and many scares. One running over his right eye stands out.
General Appearance: Latter
Weapons: All guns pretty much, bow and arrow, daggers, sword.
Personality: Dustin is a very kind hearted person. But that doesn't mean he won't kill some one if he has to. Living in Haven for almost six years now has changed Dusit alot. It had made his respect the life he has, Sense he has now seen hundreds of his friends killed. This has been hard on him, but yet he still stands strong. Dustin would risk his life any day for his baby sister. And she knows that. The people here love Dustin he is one of the best fighters they have, although few of then knoew what he is really up to. Dustin watches every ones back. It is amazing he is still alive given the shots he has taken.
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
Other:Leader of the rebels.

Name: Jessica Foler
Nickname: Jess
Family: Dustin
Pet(s):
Name: Ludacris
Breed: Great Dane Pitbull mix
Jessica brought Ludacirs with her to Haven from her home town. She loves the dog more then anything. Ludacris like his brother is also huge. Not quite as tall as his brother at 4' 5" but still tall.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Aristokrat

Name: Ruby
Breed: Red Nose Pitbull
Jessica found Ruby in a large group of other dogs. She came out to be the sweetest dog around.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Pitbull1-1

Name: Tiger
Breed: Egyptian Mau
Jessica came across a litter of kittens while walking past a wood pile. She took the kittens back with her. But only one out of the ten made it. So now she has little Tiger.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Egyptian_mau_new
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Jessica had long dark brown hair that runs down her back to her hips. Her hair falls ovver her left eyes.
Eye Colour: Ice blue
Ht. & Wt.: 5' 11" 140
Identifying Marks: None really
General Appearance: Jessica is very tall and skinny. She is extremely strong for a girl, not only are her legs and arms muscular, but she has a sic pack.
Weapons: Bow and arrow, sword, daggers.
Personality: latter
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Other:

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 am

Aww I would join if blood didn't make me so nauseous or however you spell that.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Oh damn. Well I would love to have you. I hope someone ends up joining. =P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Yeah i remember there was a roleplay like this on foo i thought was cool but i would pass out if i had to write about blood and all that stuff. A lot of people here arent advanced though and usually theyre into romance and stuff like that but you never know! If nobody joins for a while just PM me and i will join anyway. I will do my best to write about blood lol. Im not sure is writing about it will make me queasy or just the thought, but i guess we can see :P
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Lol okay. Yeah I know people like that kind of stuff. I do too, but it's nice to mix things up for a change. Damn I wish Cay would come back. I miss him he doesn't get on the other site much.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Aww. Is he still upset? I still feel horrible about everything that happened. I wish i was a better admin and came on more often so i couldve stopped the figt before it got so bad. He is welcome to come back. I know he might think things will never be the same after everything that happened, but in truth they can be if everyone lets go of the past fight and just like starts over. If everyone in the world always held a grudge, the joy and trust humans posses would never exist. Sometimes i wonder if i never created this site or if i deleted it when i found out about the fight things would have been better. Im one of those people who runs away from things and tries to fix things and stuff. I think im an optimist. Anyway, he is welcome to come back and i will make sure nobody gives him any trouble.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm not sure if he's still upset, like I said I haven't talk to him much or John or Chris. So yeah I'm not sure, I did let him know although he didjn't message me back. I don't think he's planning on coming back. Oh well. And I don't think you should delete this site, there are alot of good roleplays and roleplayers on this site. And I'm sure it would make alot of people rather sad if you did. And you not a bad Admin not at all. Your just not here often, and I'm sure you have a nife unlike some people lol. So yeah keep this place going.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

haha thanks :) i really really appreciate your forgiveness and appreciation of this site. My life is pretty crazy right now so yeah. Anyway ill be sure to join this when i can :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Otay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Is anyone planning on joining?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Whatever fuck this I'm done.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Aww Wolves I'll join :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Editing!

Name: Allison
Nickname: Ally
Family: Nobody. Nobody at all.
Pet(s):
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Lion-cub
Yes, Ally has a lion cub as a pet. She stole it from the zoo because she didn't want it to live in captivity, but grew close with the little buddy. So she decided to keep him. She knows one day he will grow up to be a beautiful lion, but she thinks he will always love her because she acted as his mother. When she was taken to the Haven she had to take him with her. He was still a cub, he would die on his own. So she hid him and took him with her.
Hair Colour and Style: Blonde; Straight; Medium Length
Eye Colour: Blueish Grayish
Ht. & Wt.: 5' 5"
Identifying Marks: Scar across her stomach from when she was almost killed in her first battle.
General Appearance: Caucasion; medium length straight blonde hair; blueish grayish eyes; slightly rosy cheeks; 5'5"; about 122 pounds I guess.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Meaghan-Jette-Martin
Weapons: Those flat little circles with little spikes coming out of them that you throw. If you know what I'm talking about lol XD
Personality: Ally is a spunky girl. She's somewhat antisocial, never really making friends but talking to people when she needed stuff. She was an orphan and lived in a foster family for fifteen years. Her foster parents took care of her, but they didn't treat her like their daughter, rather like a person living in their house. Ally never really grew close to anyone. She learned to take care of herself. She did get in a fight with someone every so often, but usually it was just words. Ally could threaten people, but it wasn't like her to actually go through with her threats. She had gotten in a fist fight once or twice, but nothing really serious, and certainly nothing including weapons. Ally is a curious girl. She always asks too many questions and is always critical of people. Not being a people person, she is a bit of a pessimist and often interprets things the wrong way. She doesn't really trust anyone and tries to avoid people. Ally isn't a voilent person, she just doesn't like people. She may seem intimidating or mean, but she's really not dangerous. She hates being forced to fight people and is always looking for ways to escape.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other:

Last edited by Your-Guardian-Angel on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

The only thing I'm going to ask you is to typ up what she looks like along with the picture.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Okay :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry im busy during the week but im on spring break now so sunday (tomorrow is my cousins sweet 16) i will finish my form and rp :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Name: Mallory Jynx Hernondale
Nickname: Mal or Jynx
Family: Jace
Pet(s): One. A cat named Oliver. :) Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) 29322_395721910185_648770185_4389596_5248663_n (The pic has my sis and him. Hes adorable.)
Hair Colour and Style: Black and wavey. I wear it long but its usually up in a pony tail.
Eye Colour: Gold.
Ht. & Wt.: 5'7 I weigh 170
Identifying Marks: A tattoo on my back. Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Untitled
General Appearance: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Hot_girl_black_hair_12171
Weapons: I'm best at throwing daggers. I hit my target 99% of the time.
Personality: Mal is very closed off. She doesn't like getting too emotionally close to people. Cause when those people die.... But if you do get past her guard, she is the most loyal friend a person could ask for. She is commonly said to be bipolar, but the truth is, she keeps her emotions hidden very well and when someone annoys her, she keep her annoyance hidden until she explodes. Or she keep her greif hidden, and shes all normal, then she just breaks down and cries. Mal tries not to show any weakness, whether is be happiness or pain. BUT to end up this ramble, Mal is nice and outgoing to her friends, but can be closed off and mean when she is in a mood. She's just waiting for a special person to actually reach her heart, and she's not too willing to give it away.
Sexual Orientation: Shes Bisexual but she tends to go for guys.
Other: Nothing really..

Name: Johnathan Christopher Wayland
Nickname: Jace
Family: Mal.... But I have a twin brother. We were separated when we were 7. I don't know where he is now.
Pet(s): One. A dog named Maddie.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Wolf-1Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Short brown hair, kinda curly.
Eye Colour: Icey Blue
Ht. & Wt.: 6'2 weighs 205
Identifying Marks: A tattoo. Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) C1
General Appearance: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) 432312_10150550875650186_648770185_9246472_1218658548_n
Weapons: I'm best at using a bow and arrow. My arrows are usually laced with homemade poison.
Personality: Jace is very sarcastic and smart-assey when you first meet him. Always trying to push people away. But thats only a show. He's really sweet and caring. But hey, no-one has to know that right? He is very protective of his "sister". She's actually not his sister at all. (That story comes later).
((Im sorry, I got writers block. -_- ))
Other: Nope

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Yay more people are joining :D wolves is going to be so happy
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Lol only because I aked her too. Hehe. And I'm ganna ask Kat too. But yes I am happy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 am

DONE
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Both of you are accepted. Just letting you know that I would like you to roleplay in third person, forgot to put that in the rules. Not sure if you guys do first or third but please use third.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Dustin sat on the bunk bed in the room he shared with another man by the man of Jonhathan, but he was called Jace. Dustin started to write a letter to his mother.

Dear Mom,

This is Dusty, me and Jess are doing fine. They are now letting us send out a letter every week to our family. I have big plans mom, big plans. I can't say them right away, I don't want to risk people finding out. How are you and dad? Is Sall okay? Are they going to ship him out soon? Please get back to me. I love you so much. Jess should be sending out a latter to.

I sleep in a small room with a bunk bed, which they call ' hangers' I find that odd. But any ways the other man in my room goes by the name of Jace. He got here not to long ago, I don't know much about him jet. I think he has a sister here as well, but I'm not sure. Jess has a room mate as well, but I'm not sure of her name.

I don't want to kill people any more mom, it kills me in side ever time I shoot some one. Jess gets sick any time she has to kill some one. Last week she killed a boy from our old school. She was forced to one of the men said they would kill her if she didn't. Jess is still having a hard time with it. But other then that she's fine. For myself, I busted my wrist the other day. It hurts like hell but I'm not letting it get me down. Let dad and Sall know I love them. I love you mom and I hope to see you again soon.

Love,
Dustin
October 17, 2311

Dustin folded the letter and tucked into a envelop. Dusit stood up from the bed and handed the letter to a man standing out side. Dustin walked in and looked at the other man sitting on the bed above his. " You got any family back home?" He asked the other looking up at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica walked around out side, it was cold and a light rain was falling. She wondered what Dusty was up to. She was sure he was just sitting in his room, maybe out and about. Who knew? Jessica sighed pulling the red hood over her head. Jessica hated it here, she hated having to kill people. It was stupid. Why did this stuipd guy have to come around and do this? Jessica shoot her head and looked around for a short time. Dropping her head Jessica started to walk again mumbling to herself.

(( Not my best, but I have a tat bit of writers block today.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Ally
Ally had only been in one fight so far, but she didn't know if she could go through another. She had gotten lucky. The guy she was fighting was about to kill her, she was bleeding to death already, but he had an asthma attack and dropped dead. Ally would never forget his face. She didn't know who he was or where he came from, or anything about him at all, but he was dead. He probably had a family. He could've had a life. But he died. So they took Ally away and stitched her up, leaving a huge scar across her stomach. Whenever she wasn't feeling quite right, her scar seemed to hurt, bringing back the memory of that dead boy. His mouth was ajar, his brown hair tangled and hanging in his face, and his bright green eyes staring absently at nothing. That was the ast thing she saw before she blacked out, and she would never be able to forget it. A chill ran down her spine as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. Her soft blonde hair fell in front of her face and hid her eyes. She was a little shaky and always alert. Ally wanted to die. She thought about suicide, but she couldn't bring herelf to do it. Besides, it would be better when she died in the arena. It would give her opponent more time to live. She wasn't sure if she would end up fighting for her life, or just let herself die. It must be pretty hard not to fight, after all it's natural instinct to try to survive. Her eyes flicked either way down the hall. She was sitting on the floor leaned against the wall. She wasn't sure exactly where she was in this place, but she couldn't move. She just sat there. Sulking, I guess. What kind of sick people found pleasure in watching people kill each other? Ally just couldn't believe how horrible people were. She sighed and just continued hating her life and the world.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Name: Akira May Griffen
Nickname: Kitten, Kira, whatever floats your boat.
Family: I prefer not to talk about them.
Pet(s): I have a black fluffy black cat named Rain.
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Fighter.
Hair Colour and Style: Long and red like a red velvet cupcake.
Eye Colour: Brown
Ht. & Wt.: 5"5, 97 pounds. Trust me, it's possible.
Identifying Marks: Her tattoo on her back.
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Angel-wings-tattoo-119474923916630
General Appearance:
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) 6cc13a48
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Personality: Akira is an outgoing girl. She is fun-loving and outgoing. She loves meeting new people. She is sensitive and caring. She will stand up for her friends and those she cares about but she does not bother to defend herself. She is insecure. She needs someone she can trust to stand by her side, otherwise she is weak. Well, she has a barrier. She acts strong to hide her true self.
Other: None

Name: Ashton Michael Gomez
Nickname: Ash
Family: My mom, dad, three sisters, and twin brother
Pet(s): A husky-german shepherd mix named Hunter
Hair Colour and Style: Emo-style, black
Eye Colour: Green
Ht. & Wt.: 5"9
Identifying Marks: His sword tattoo on his waist
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Angelic_tribal_wings_SWORD_MOD
General Appearance:
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) Erick
Weapons: A knife
Personality: Ash is a strong-willed guy. He's flirty and outgoing but he isn't a player. He's strong and confident. He's brave. He'll do anything for those he cares about. He isn't afraid of anything, except losing the ones that he loves. He will face death to save someone's else's life. To him, others come first.
Other:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next