RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M

4 posters

Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Empty Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Story:

Lives so young, still growing so much still going for them. And now looked at where they are, fighting for there lives every day. Dustin is one of those many kids. Now fighting in a war for his life. You may ask why this war had started. Well no one truly knows. Just one day a very very evil man popped up. He started to take teens and children, to fight with him. For some of the most evil things. The man by the name of Valdor wants these citys, and town for his own. To run what he calls. The " Haven " What a statistic name. Judging on that it is nothing like a haven, more like a fucking hell.

Well it just happens that you and your friends were some of the many people taken into the heart of The Haven. And well now you fight against your family, your friends, and every one that you ever cared about. But can you truly do that? Will you just take a bullit? Or will you try to get away? Who knows what your choice will be. You and the rest of your friends have pretty much been mind washed into thinking that this man is here to help you, but there are a handful of you that have not fallen for that. You are rebles, although Valdor has no clue. Deep inside the core. Almost all of his best fighters are coming up with plans. Plans to kill him and his followers. Now what side will you choose? The side where you kill people you love? Or the side you kill the evil man himself? Your choice.

Dustin is the leader of the rebel forces. He hopes you will join him in his quest to freedom.

Rules:

1.) Listen to me.
2.) At least eight solid sentences per character.
3.) Message me for a password if you would like to join.
4.) No God modeling of power playing.
5.) Be nice to each other, no fighting in OOC.
6.) This is not a love sick roleplay. Yes it can come to that, but no thats not all I want to see on it.
7.) There will be alot of fighting and killing in this. You may kill others characters, but you must first make sure it is okay with the other player, and me.
8.) Use my profile.
9.) Have fun.
10.) This is now an M rated roleplay, cursing and Sexual contact is fine. But please don't take it over board.

Profile:

Name:
Nickname:
Family:
Pet(s):
Are you a rebel or a fighter?:
Hair Colour and Style:
Eye Colour:
Ht. & Wt.:
Identifying Marks:
General Appearance:
Photo:
Weapons:( What are you best at using.)
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Other:

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Joining
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Empty My People

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Tumblr_lxya24YSwu1r3h4ef

Name-

Dustin Foller

Nickname-

Dusty

Age-

Nineteen

Gender-

Male

Family-

None

Pet(s)-

Name: River
Breed: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M PICT0038
River was given to Dustin by a man who was killed before his eyes. The dog will now never leave the males side. River is one of the best attack dogs in the Haven.
Name: Zipper
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M AlaskanMalamuteWinnieAdult4YearsOldPurebredDog
Zipper was found by Dustin when he was just a pup. Dustin has trained him and he is now a well trained attack dog.
Name: Vernan
Breed: Golden Eagle
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Bland_golden_eagle_14
Vernan is a huge eagel that one day thought it would be fun to follow Dustin arounf the animal is now pretty much his pet. The bird helps Dustin out in the fights.

Are you a rebel or a fighter?-

Rebel

Hair Colour and Style-

Dustin has shaggy brown hair that falls just below his jaw line. His hair has a soft shine, and is silky to the touch.

Eye Colour-

Deep Blue

Ht. & Wt.-

6ft 3in 185lbs

Identifying Marks-

Snake bites, and many scares. One running over his right eye stands out.

General Appearance-

Weapons-

All of the guns that they are allowed to own, Dustin uses quite often, along with his twin daggers. And he bow and arrow.

Personality-

Dustin is a very kind hearted person. But that doesn't mean he won't kill some one if he has to. Living in Haven for almost six years now has changed Dustin alot. It has made him respect the life he has, seince he has now seen hundreds of his friends killed. This has been hard on him, but yet he still stands strong. The people here love Dustin he is one of the best fighters they have, although few of then know what he is really up to. Dustin watches every ones back. It is amazing he is still alive given the shots he has taken. Dustin's animals mean the world to him, he has traind them all to fight by his side, and he doesn't know what he would to if they were gone.

Sexual Orientation-

Bisexual

Other-

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Alex_Evans_by_xlittlefuckyx

Name-

Jake Sean Hunter Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas, but when his father died he changed it.

Nickname-

Jakers, but only to some people.

Age-

Seventeen

Gender-

Male

Family-

Holly little sister.

Pet(s)-

Name: Spike
Breed: Great Dane Pitbull Mix
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M CvIYFRFSHQ
Name: Bella
Breed: Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybrid
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Alaskan-Malamute-Responsible-Dog-Ownership
Name: BullHead
Breed: Red Nose Pitbull
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Cruella

Are you a rebel or a fighter?-

Fighter, but that very well could change.

Hair Color and Style-

Jake has black memo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tired when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color-

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.-

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks-

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.
Pets-

Weapons-

Twin Pistals, his sword, and is 50cal.

Personality-

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extremely sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He’ll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

Sexual Orientation-

Straight

Other:

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

I'll join tomorrow, when i have my computer back
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Not sure about how many characters I should start with. Maybe just one?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 pm

The blood will fall the lives will be taken, but the sun will still rise over the houses.

Name: Harry
Nickname: Hazza
Family: Two parents and an older sister
Pet(s): One cat named Molly
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Brown and curly
Eye Colour: Hazel
Ht. & Wt.: 5'10 and 160 lb
Identifying Marks: None
General Appearance: He is tall, with curly brown hair, and he has four nipples.
Weapons:( What are you best at using.) Gun?
Personality: He is a flirt. He loves to flirt with girls. He can't help himself. He is also a perverted guy, and he might act inappropriate at times. He is also a sweet and romantic guy when it comes to loving girls.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: Nope

Name: Sarah
Nickname: Just call me Sarah
Family: Parents and a younger sister
Pet(s): A dog
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Fighter
Hair Colour and Style: Brown hair and straight
Eye Colour: Brown
Ht. & Wt.: 5'5 and 105 lb
Identifying Marks: None
General Appearance: Brown hair and straight, a nose piercing, a very cute girl.
Weapons:( What are you best at using.) Bow and arrows
Personality: She is a drama queen. She thinks it's an one woman show, and she's usually not a nice person. The reason why is because she's really depressed most of the time. She has many scars around her body from when she cut herself. She wears a good amount of make-up because she's insecure about herself.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: Nope

This is what they look like if I didn't give a good description:

Harry
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Harry-Styles-NRJ-Music-Awards-2013-one-direction-33437827-1307-1600

Sarah
Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Beauitful-brown-hair-girl-long-hair-nose-ring-piercing-Favim.com-51247_large
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:10 pm

The pain never ends

Name: Bianca Olivier
Nickname: make one...
Family:My mother and father
Pet(s): None
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Red wavy hair
Eye Colour: Blueish grayish. Maybe silver
Ht. & Wt.: 5'6
Identifying Marks:No
General Appearance:Look at pic
Photo: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Tumblr_m38uuyMLeh1ruic63o1_500
Weapons:( What are you best at using.) A sword.
Personality: Shes smart, shes nice and kind to the people who are just as respectful and stuff to her. She can be mean, rude, and just demanding. but only tries to help
Sexual Orientation:Stright
Other: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Fantasy_Swords_Lucien-1-

(getting form now)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Dustin

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M 1364477_o

Dustin sat in his tent like room stroking his dogs head as he wrote. It was letter day, meaning they were able to send letter to their family outside their camp. Dustin's letters were always sent out to his mother and younger siblings, his brother and sister where to young at the time to be taken, but Dustin was sure within the next few months, his younger brother and sister would be brought into the horrible place. Dustin didn't want that, he didn't won't them to live like this, seeing people die everyday. Killing people everyday it wasn't air. Sighing Devon went back to writing. His letter read:

Dear Mom,

This is Dusty, I am doing fine, you don't need to worry. They are now letting us send out a letter every week to our family. I have big plans mom, big plans. I can't say them right away, I don't want to risk people finding out. How are you and dad? Are Jessica and Peater okay? Are they going to ship him out soon? Please get back to me. I love you so much.

I sleep in a small room with a bunk bed, which they call ' hangers' I find that odd. But any ways the other man in my room goes by the name of Harry. He got here not to long ago, I don't know much about him yet.

I don't want to kill people any more mom, it kills me in side ever time I shoot some one. I busted my wrist the other day. It hurts like hell but I'm not letting it get me down. Let dad and the kids know I love them. I love you mom and I hope to see you again soon. I wish I could write more, but they are here to pick up the letters. UI love you more then words, please be safe.

Love,
Dustin
October 17, 2311

Dustin sighed as he folded the letter and handed it the the man outside his door. He then went back in and sat down on his bed. He looked over at the other male in the room, he saw that he also handed a letter to the man. " Who do you have at home?" Dustin asked quietly, the other male hadn't been here long, and Dusty didn't know him very well. It was all ways worth time to learn a bit about someone.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Jake

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Alex-evans-80237

Jake sighed as he layed on the bed. This all just sucked, the fact that he had to be here all the time, and that he never got to see the ones he loved. The dark haired male let out a heave goan and rolled over onto his side, it was Saturday, so not many of them were sent out to fight. Lucky for Jake he got today off, which hadn't happened since he got brough here three years before. It was letter day and everyone else in camp was sending out letters to , family, friends, and loves, but Jake had no one to send a letter to. his letter sister was there with him. And every one else in his family was dead. Sighing again the dark haired male rolled over trying to get some kind of sleep. But he had no luck, standing from the rock hard bed and walked out the door of his room annd walked down the old broken road. Most people were in their rooms sleeping, resting, writing, or doing wehatever else they wanted to do on the day they didn't have to head out and fight. Jake headed to the shower house, asking the man if he could shower. It had been over a week and Jake just wanted to be clean. This all sucked, he just wanted to be shot, he didn't want to go through this any more.

The man let him in and Jake rushed into one of the showers pulling the clothing from his body. The water felt amazing, cool, clean. Jake quickly washed himself up knowing he didn't have long before the men would come in and tell him to get out. After washing his hair and body. Jake listened to the voices from other people in the bath house. All of them were glad to get clean, he could tell by the sighs. Shutting off the water Jake grabbed a towl and dried himself. It felt so nice to be clean. He quickly pulled his clothes on and walked out of the shower stall. There were other people in the house, girls, boys, men, wemon, it didn't matter they all showered in the same place. Sighing th dark haired male walked out of the house, making sure not to look around, he didn't want anyone to feel weird. And it was weird for him. As he walked to male bumped into a girl. He bit his lower lip and started to walk away. " Sorry." He mumbled as he did.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebel? Rated M Rachel%2Bhurdwood

Bianca was writing her letters to her parents in code form using some small doodles and such. She didnt want other people reading what she had written in her note. She folded it up and put it into a small paper-like pocket and she closed it, sealing it off with a sticker. Sliding it into her pocket, she brushed out her hair so it looked less messy and she glanced down at her sword. She used it to kill others and yet.. It still looked brand new and sharp. Weird Sword, huh? It seemed to never age a day, which she liked about this sword and it always helpped her out as well.

SHe walked out of her room and walked down the hall, thinking of her parents and hoping they were alright. She was the only child of them. A surprise to her mother. She then bumped into a boy, of course, she hadnt known who bumped into who and she raised her head, looking at the dark haired male. Hearing him say sorry and walk away, she managed to grab his wrist "its okay, you didnt make me mad or anything." she hadnt really spoken to anyone here. "I'm Bianca. Im sure you havent heard about me, have you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm sorry I don't know how to reply. Wolves, I know you asked me to reply, but I don't know what to do!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Harry
I was sitting at my desk and I took out a piece of paper, and a pen. Tears start running down my face, as I started to write "dear." I haven't seen my family in a long time, and it's the longest I ever been away from them. They know why I'm here, but I still miss them a lot. Tears are still running down my face, and I wipe them before they could go down anymore.

Dear Family,

I'm alright if you're wondering. I can take care of myself. I'll write to you guys often, or when I can, and please write back when you can. I love you all so much, and I hope I can see you soon. If not, I don't know what to do. I don't have enough time to write this so this is going to be short.

Like I said before, I love you all so much. I wish I could be there with you all, but you know where I am. Don't think about me all the time because you're probably going to cry. Reading this letter makes me cry tears. And when you read this letter, it might make you cry.

I'll talk to you again, soon.

Love,

Harry

I folded the letter, and I put it in the envelope. I put a sticker on it, and then I gave the man the letter. I noticed Dustin was sending a letter also. I didn't know much about him yet, but I would get to know him at sometime, right? I turned to look at him, full body, to answer his question. "My parents and my older sister."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down