RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 4 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Tiger
I bark and bare my teeth not noticing my heat scent

Ashley
"Your dogs fixed?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 4 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Derek

"Oh, Shit...No"

Cruise

He Gets Hyper, Smelling her Heat Scent, Try's to Hump Her

Skylar

lays down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Tiger
I growl and bite his neck down deep

Ashley
I grab Tiger's collar and pulls her back
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Cruise

Bites Her Muzzle Hard, Snarls

Derek

Grabs Cruise Fast,

Skylar

growls really deep at Tiger
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Tiger
I bark and bare my teeth them being longer and sharper then theirs because of fights on the streets
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Skylar

Attacks Tiger, Bringing her to ground, bites her neck deep, and pulls, tearing skin off, Biteing her Neck Bone

Derek

"SKYLAR!" Snatches Him Back, and Grabs him to his face "BAD BOY! DONT EVER DO THAT IN UR FUCKING LIFE!"

Cruise

licks his paw, and itches his side, not careing at her, one bit, he minds his own biz
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Tiger
I use to the pain so I kick him off letting the blood drip not caring about it
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Derek

I Snatch my Dogs an Leave, When he gets to his room, he lets them go, he punches a wall "GOD DAMMIT," he walked over to Cruise and Wiped the Blood Off His Neck, and Kissed his head "Lay on my bed" i walk over to Skylar "Its good for you to stand up for your brother, but attacking a female isnt right" i kiss his head, and brush my teeth
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Ashley
"Tiger,Tea come on" I walk upstairs and go clean out Tiger's cuts
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Derek

I Grab Cruise, and Skylar, and walk out side and lay on the dark green grass, with Skylar on my right and Cruise on my Left "should i by another dog,Hmm Yeah" picks up his phone and buys a dog "come on skylar, and Cruise, time to pick him up" i get in the car, with them in the back, i drove and get out at a dog pound, i walk "wheres he at?" i see the man point over there, i see the sign, and walked faster and see him "Wow Your Gorgeous, Ill Name You Atom and You Zues" I grab him and put him in the car, i drove back, seeing him and Skylar and Cruise and Zues all sleep on eachother, snoreing away, i smile, and laugh littly, driveing home

Atom:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 4 Idujdd

Zues:
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 4 5agso
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Kate
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 4 WM_top10_dog_slide08

Alaska
[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 4 American-akita-dogs

Ashley
I walk to the shelter for a job and see two females about to be put down. I get then fast naming them Alaska and Kate
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Zues

Rolled on the Green Grass

Atom

Barks attacking Cruise, Playfully[/]

Cruise

[b]barks toung hangin out of mouth

Skylar

asleep on grass

Derek

smiled big watching them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Ashley
I drive home and let Alaska and Kate out of the car as they run barking

Tiger an Tea
Boy run out and greet the girls jiving because of them being females
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Atom

Jumps up, seeing a tugertoy he grabs it, and bumps into Skylar wanting to play, he droped it and barked

Skylar

pawed him, layed back

Zues

He Saw a Cat, He Sprinted and Attacked it

Cruise

barked

Derek

"Zues!" ran, seeing the cat, dead, mouth wide, picked up the cat, looked at it
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Ashley
"Nice. Your dog killed a helpless cat"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Derek

he gave her a look "I gets got him, i got to train him, and the cat would of died anyways" he grabed Zues's Collar and walked off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Ashley
"Some ones moody" I walk inside and feed the dogs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Derek

he rolled his eyes, all he wanted it Tiger away from his dogs, he feed the four dogs and smiled, wreastling with Zues
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Tiger
I finish and shake my fur my head scent spreading and I trot upstairs to my bed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Derek

"Its Becomeing Mateing Season, Well I Guess you wont get mates"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Tea,Kate and Alaska
All shake out their fur as their scent around and they trot upstiars following Tige to their beds
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Atom

Layed on the Bed, Curcles up with Derek

Cruise,Zues,Skylar

lay with derek, on bed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Ashley
I sigh and grab myself some crackers
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Derek

Turns on the T.v Turning it Too Real Steel, He Started to fall asleep in the middle of the movie for geting tired, and feel asleep
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 am

Ashley
I walk upstairs tripping and bang my head on the wall very hard and passed out as a gash on my head began to bleed hard
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next