RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 6 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Scott
"You like?" I smile and look at her and see how shocked she was. I laugh a little in my head and close the door and walk to the large staircase covered in a golden color carpet
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life?? - Page 6 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The pain of losing someone you loved </3 .:. Will you start a new life??

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Ryan

I followed him slowly, staring at the place. "I love.." I answered his question with a laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Scott
I smile and lead her upstairs. "Good" I laugh and walk her to an empty room next to mine. "Here's a empty room next to mine"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Ryan

I smiled at him, and started to open the door. "I'll meet you at the pool then?" I asked, smiled, didn't wait for an answer and walked in and closed the door. Slung my back pack onto the floor, and Leaned my guitar on the wall, and flung myself onto the newly made bed, and looked at the ceiling for a minute, before jumping up, and digging for my bathing suit. Singing "Colors of the Wind".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Scott
I smile and go to my room and close the door. I go to my closet and pull out my black trucks and walk to be bathroom. I change into my trunks and grab a towel and walk downstairs and to the pool. I throw my towel on a chair and walk to the edge of the pool and smirk getting an idea. I turn and hide and wait for her.....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Derek

He Peted All His Dogs, he Left the room to got to the pool, we he got to the pool, he took off his shirt, showing his 6 pack, he jumped in the water, he lifted for air, he shock his head, he swum around
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Ashley
I wake up a little after breathing heavy.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Derek

Got out, geting a towel, and wiping his face off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Ashley
I hold the side of my head as my vision starts to blur. I shake my head as it came back
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Derek

i spike my hair again, while trying to find my Grey shirt in my bag, i found it, and raised it up and put it on
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Ashley
I walk downstairs having to lean on the wall
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Derek

He Turned and looked, seeing ashley walk down the hallway, i look away and walk inside from the pool
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Ashley
I close my eyes and sigh. I grab my car keys and move a long the wall to the door and walk out stumbling to my car
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Derek

i see her leave, he was fix to say something but, decided just to go to his room
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Ashley
I lay my head on my steering wheel and moan in pain from my head
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am

Derek

I Knock on her car window, i say "You Alright?!" he stand back alittle
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:04 am

Ashley
I look over at him and blink my eyes a few to focus on him. Once I see it's him I get out I the car and lean on it. "I'm fine. I think"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 am

Derek

He Sighed "your still alittle dizzy" he helped her get straight, he grabed her hand to help her keep steady
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 am

Ashley
I lay my head on his shoulder "It's not the only thing that's still there"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 am

Derek

smiled, seeing her lay her head on his shoulder, he pulled her close, and lightly holded her close to him "Whats still there"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 am

Ashley
"My eyes blur to much. I have to blink a lot just to focus on something" I sigh and lay my head on his chest and the pain grew more
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 am

Derek

"You Need to go to the hosbital then" he raped his arms around her, he sighed, and put her in the car, and him in the car
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 am

Ashley
I sigh and hold my head in my hands
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am

Derek

drove to the hosbital, got out helped her out, walked in, and waited at counter "Hey Ma'am"

u play the women LOL
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 am

Oh thanks

Lady
"How may I help you two?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next