RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 am

Ashley
My eyes go red and I growl. "Touch me or anything I snap your neck in one second!" I say baring my fangs and walk inside
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if they are your love....

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 am

Gene:
growls i like to see you try! excuse me!

Sam:
what going on Ashley these girl is messing with you what a card.

Simon:
sisl sorry about her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 am

Can you use these (" ") when talking or it will get confusing ("Hi") <---- like this

Ashley
I call down Skull and Soul

Skull
I walk down fangs out "What do you want mutt?!" I say to Simon
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 am

ok btw Sam is on Ashley side

Sam:
"Ashley" why are these people even messing with you?"

Simon:
not me . its my sister

Gene:
growls

Last edited by ~I-am-Espeon~ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am

Ashley
"Don't ask me ask the mutt who growled at me first"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 am

Gene:
talk it back.

Sam:
watch out for girl she a problem starter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:29 am

(" ") <----- cough cough hint hint

Ashley
I hiss at her as my eyes went red again. I growl as my hands balled into fists
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 am

'Immortal'

Rain

Name: Rain May Creao
Nickname: Rain.
Immortal: Werewolf.
Siblings: Marcus
Crush: None
GF/BF: None.
Why did you come?: I swear my uncle hates me..
History: I killed my best friend at a freaking party, and since that happened, I changed into a wolf... Yippy..
Personality: Meet her.
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 2 297787_104595279642892_100002772627829_28853_1636898_n

Marcus

Name: Marcus James Creao
Nickname: Marcus
Immortal: Werewolf
Siblings: Rain
Crush: None
GF/BF: None
Why did you come?: My uncle made me..
History: I was at the same party my sister was, and I also killed one of my best friends, and that caused me to shift.
Personality: Meet him.
Looks:
[OPEN!].:.What has this world come to?!?! Vampires,Werewolfs and Humans living together?!? ~Come see if  they are your love.... - Page 2 Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Accepted
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

What love means

♥.Kiss on the lips = i love you
.♥.Kiss on the ear = you are special
.♥.Kiss on the nose = Laughter
.♥.Kiss on the cheek = Friends
.♥.Kiss on the forhead = i comfort you
.♥.Kiss on the neck = i want you
.♥.Kiss on the shoulder = you are wonderful
.♥.Kiss anywhere else = be careful
.♥.Play arounds with hair = cant live without you
.♥.Holding Hands = Happiness
.♥.Arms around waist = you are mine i need you
.♥.A hug=i care
.♥.Smiling at each other = i like you
.♥.WINKS= Flirtation
.♥.Looking around = hiding true feeling
.♥.Tender kiss on the side of your lips = your mine
.♥.Tear Drop = im losing you
.♥.Crying = I lost you
-------------------------------------
Ok if your not going to use these (" ") then put * when doing actions.

Ashley
I glare at her pulling out a dagger from my boot.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Gene:
" i dare you to"

Simon:
"sis let go"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Skull
"Ashley just forget the stupid mutts" I say glaring at the two with vampire fangs out.

Ashley
I pull back and walk to the kitchen for a human blood bag and drain it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Skull
I growl and walk to the kitchen.

Ashley
I sit on the counter when Scott comes down. I turn my head not to look at him from being the most powerful vampire here.

Scott
I come down and glare at the two mutts. My eyes were pure red with a black pupal.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Ashley
I stand up and push Scott Alittle to get him moving the other way. I sigh after pushing him from how big he is.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Ashley
I turn and look at him "Ya hi"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Simon
" sorry about my she is overprotective "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Ashley
"She's lucky I didn't kill her"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Simon:
"yeah but once you get to no her you love her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Ashley
I look at him "Ya sure 'Love her'. Didn't look like Skull even cared"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Simon
"uh yeah so wanna go out sometime?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Ashley
"You know I'm a Vampire and your a Were wolf right?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next