RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Spazz wrote:Sorry I'm not on often! I hope people didn't forget me! :)

Peeta was at his new job at the bakery, mixing chocolate batter for cupcakes, while his co-worker, Alisa (Random girl with will cause drama which I love!), makes the icing.

Lainee: I decided to suprise Peeta at work because I felt like it. :D I had got him him a shirt that said: 'Kiss the Chef' and I thought it was cuteee. :D I then walk in. Teehe. Drama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Peeta: I hear the door ring and don't look. Alisa usually handles the costumers.... I just bake and look pretty as she says.... But I just nod, and think of Laniee <3. I guess Alisa was pretty.... But Laniee was the girl for me <3. She made me smile, and I make her smile. I guess you could call it love. But, I'm to scared to tell her that.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Lainee: I smile a walk over. "Peeta! Hon!" I ring the bell. I see him walk over and smile. "Hey Peeta! I decided I was going to suprise you at work..." I hold up a bag. "I got you something too.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Peeta: I smile, and grab the bag. "You really shouldn't have!" I say, then open the bag. She really should've.... I see a white cloth in it, and reach in and grab it. I unfold it and look at it. "A apron!" I smile at her, and continue; "Thanks, Lansbams." I lean over the counter and give her a quick kiss, then say; "But we have uniform aprons here.... But at home, I'll wear it!" I could feel Alisa's eyes on us, but ignored it.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Payton Lilah Anderson.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Tumblr_lc6bqfDuXO1qcxj1ao1_400_large

Ryan Marcus Stevens.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Tumblr_lct0yat0od1qatrn8o1_500

Adding the post
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Lainee: I laugh a little. "I love you." I kiss him. "I'm glad you like it. I tried to get something you liked." I shrug. I then frown. "Awwhh. Well. Maybe you can have the boss change their mind. I bet you'd look so cute in it..." I shrug. "But make sure to wear it whenever you can." I smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 pm

starrr's backk for good(: wrote:
Payton Lilah Anderson.

Ryan Marcus Stevens.

Totally smexxi pictures.. xD

Adding the post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Peeta: I nod, and smile. "I love you too. And possibly...." I say with a shrug. He's really hard to get to say yes. Once, I put a picture in my locker of Laniee, he said she was hot and took it to his office. I never saw the picture again. "I will!" I promise.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Spazz wrote:Peeta: I nod, and smile. "I love you too. And possibly...." I say with a shrug. He's really hard to get to say yes. Once, I put a picture in my locker of Laniee, he said she was hot and took it to his office. I never saw the picture again. "I will!" I promise.

Lainee: "Oh ... Alright.." I smile and kiss him. "So .. I guess I should go..." I frown. "I don't want to stop you from doing your work...." I kiss him one more time. "Bye hon..." I sigh and turn around and go to walk out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Peeta: "Laniee! Wait! You don't have to go!"I say, and jump over the counter, running after her. "Laniee!" I say and grab her hand. I pull her close to me, making sure she's being pressed against me. "You can stay.... Please." I whisper, staring into her blue eyes.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Lainee: I smile a little and kiss him. "Yay!" I laugh softly. "I'll stay." I smile and shrug. "What do you wanna do? Since I can stay.." I smile. "Can I help or something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Peeta: I nod. "Alisa and I can teach you!" I say, with a big smile.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Lainee: "Oh sure .. that sounds nice." I smile real big. "What can I help with?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Tigerrrs wrote:
Payton Lilah Anderson.

Ryan Marcus Stevens.

Adding the post

oh yeah i know:) LAPTOP. what now fools.
posting love.
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Tigerrrs wrote:
Payton Lilah Anderson.

Ryan Marcus Stevens.

Adding the post

oh yeah i know:) LAPTOP. what now fools.
posting love.

YUSSS<333
Fweefweefwee. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Peeta: I shrug. "We'll have to see.... Probably baking and decorating..." I say, then add; "With me!" I kiss her cheek, and press my forehead against her's.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Lainee: I laugh. "It better be with you. Or I won't be working." I grin and kiss him. "Now ... Let's get baking!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Payton Lilah Anderson.

She opens her eyes at exactly 12 in the morning, the light morning sunlight streaming in through the windows. She smiles and stretches out her arms in the air, climbs out of bed and slips her feet into her hot pink slippers. Payton is just ready to go downstairs when her phone vibrates, and the name across the screen makes her heart skip a beat<3 Jaxie.
She smiles and picks up the phone in her hands, doing that little dance you do with your thumbs as she decides what to text backk. I would have slept better if you were with me loveyy:) And no silly! I didnt dream of you! Cause my dreams have already come true<3 Payton hits send, and with her phone in hands rushes downstairs, still in her pajamas (Eehhhh Sucky. Sorry.)
Ryan Marcus Stevens.

Ryan is already awake and downstairs, making himself a cup of coffee and hanging out in only his boxers. Yup. Abs galore<3 He pours his coffee and goes to sit down on the couch, but on his way there his phone vibrates on the table. "Morning sunshine." He says, and you can hear the smile in his voice. "Watcha up to?"
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Peeta: I nod and pull her into the bakery. "Alisa, Laniee is going to help us. No matter what Fabian says." I say, then turn to Laniee. "Fabian is our boss." Alisa keeps making the icing. "Ok. Lets decorate! I'll show you how to ice." I say, and take her hands. I put them around a icer, then move it around in a circley kinda thing on a paper. "See?"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Payton Lilah Anderson.

She opens her eyes at exactly 12 in the morning, the light morning sunlight streaming in through the windows. She smiles and stretches out her arms in the air, climbs out of bed and slips her feet into her hot pink slippers. Payton is just ready to go downstairs when her phone vibrates, and the name across the screen makes her heart skip a beat<3 Jaxie.
She smiles and picks up the phone in her hands, doing that little dance you do with your thumbs as she decides what to text backk. I would have slept better if you were with me loveyy:) And no silly! I didnt dream of you! Cause my dreams have already come true<3 Payton hits send, and with her phone in hands rushes downstairs, still in her pajamas (Eehhhh Sucky. Sorry.)
Ryan Marcus Stevens.

Ryan is already awake and downstairs, making himself a cup of coffee and hanging out in only his boxers. Yup. Abs galore<3 He pours his coffee and goes to sit down on the couch, but on his way there his phone vibrates on the table. "Morning sunshine." He says, and you can hear the smile in his voice. "Watcha up to?"

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Zanotherjayson

[This picture is so much sexxier than yours. :D]

Heeheee. I continue to walk all happeh and stuffsieee. :D I get her text and texted back: Well sorreehhh. Meh and you in a bed .... Won't end up with just sleeping. xD Heeheee. Soooo. Whatcha doing today my beautiful girrlieee? Anything? No! Welll. Your hanging out with me today. :D Kayy? Meet me at the movies. Loveechu<3 I text her that and then walk to the movies. I wait there for her alls mexxehhh. :Dsuckeh. Sorreh. D:

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 23

I smile a little just hearing his voice<3 I wondered if he was wearing anything ... Or boxers ... Or ... NOTHING. :D "morning handsome!" I giggle. "How's it going?" I ask smiling. "Ohhh. And. I must ask. What are you wearin?g. :D I just had to know..." I grin. "What? Its my turn to be stalkerish! Anyway I'm coming over righ now. I want to have a nice picnik in the park with you. :D won't you like that?" Again sucky.

-------------------------

Lainee: I smile a little and watch the motions with his hands. I nod slowly. "Uhm ... I think so ..." I shrug. "I'm not sure ... Can you show me again?" I just wanted him to keep his arms around meeh. Teehee<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Peeta: I grin, and wrap myself around her, like when people are showing girls how to golf or something. I take her hands and lead her around a cupcake, icing it, slowly.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm

My Characters::

Um... Who are you exactly?

Full Name:: Ava Celia Hart
Nicknames:: "Ava, A, Cece, Celia, pretty much whatever you wanna call me, babe."

What are you... On the inside?

Personality:: Ava is the girl version of a jock. She plays every single sport she can and does the best of her ability at it. Her best sport is volleyball, but she is good at volleyball. Before she moved, she was the most popular girl at her school. But everyone hated her because she was mean. That was slightly different in the first year or two of high school, only because she made it that way. Now she is semi-popular, more so catagorized though as a wanna be. This is not the girl she wants to be, though. Can she change it before people begin to hate her again? This is the year to find out.
History:: Her story, told properly, is long. But the main point is, when she moved to Colorado, it was because her sister was killed. How? It's a long story, but things were, and still are, different after that. So her family moved.
Other:: She's been know to have epilepsy (seizures) before.

What about on the outside?

Eyes:: Icy blue, with naturally beautiful, long eyelashes.
Hair:: She dyed her hair black when her sister died, because that was the color of her sister's hair. Her natural color is a beautiful copper-ish bronze color. It goes down to about her rib cage. Naturally her hair is in ringlets but she straightens it daily.
Overall Appearance:: Later. Not now.
Picture:: Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Girl10
Other:: Her eyes: Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 Blue_e10

...::Who Are You?::...
Name :: "Thayer James Dalton"
Nickname :: "Thayer..."
Real Age :: 47
...::What are you, anyways?::...
Immortality :: Shapeshifter
Personality :: Thayer is kind of the quiet guy most of the time. He tries to be decent and stays out of the way. But when someone he loves or cares about is on the line he is vicious and brutal. Cruelty and ignorance are almost always in the words he speaks, mainly to keep people away from him. Often he is confusing and hard to figure out. One of his many, many flaws. He's also bad about holding grudges and a lot of the time too trusting. Thayer has quite the bad temper, his family always did. This kid is one of those people who often claims to hate himself for things he's done or said, but he also says that hating yourself is wrong and that hating yourself is not what God intended.
Other ::
History :: "Get to know me and maybe I'll tell you."
Theme Song :: Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones
...::You seem nice?::...
Eye color :: Brown
Hair color :: Black
Body Type :: "I don't know!"
Tattoos/Piercings :: None
Over all Appearance :: Thayer is an overall... Big guy. He stands roughly six foot one and is fairly strong. His cocolate brown eyes and pitch black hair seem to mix together well and some say he is attractive. From living in California all of his childhood until he was fifteen, his skin is a beautiful tan color. His perfectly straight hair goes barely past his ears, and no longer. He got the "emo" type bangs, I guess you might say. (Will add more eventually.)
Photo :: Not now.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 29084987

Name: Rudie Foxx
Personality: Rudie's very outgoing and sort of a smart alec. She is very sweet though. She could sort of be shy too if she doesn't know you. xD
Other: Jay J. Is my twin.

Der. xD

Goalies RolePlay - Page 14 28997370_thumb

Name: Jay Jonah Foxx. Call me Jay J. Though.
Personality: Jay J's a real sweetie but he can act like a jerk sometimes. He's mostly quiet though so don't expec much of him.
Other: Rudie's my twin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Spazz wrote:Peeta: I grin, and wrap myself around her, like when people are showing girls how to golf or something. I take her hands and lead her around a cupcake, icing it, slowly.

Lainee: I giggle. "Calm down Mister. This is a public place ..." I smile. I continue to let him show me how to ice the cupcake. "I think I got it..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Peeta: I pout and let go. "But I was having fun!" I whine, then step back and lean on the counter. I sigh and say; "Show me your new found skill!"

Scarlette: I walk around the book store, reading the backs of books. I had about 10 books in my arms already, and later I had to choose which to take. I was on my break for my job, and the big boss wanted me to read some books to help costumers and stuff. I had a discount which was good, and I was surrounded by a million books. It was like a dream come true!
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next