RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE LATELY.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am

Its okay :p but i missed you a lot!

Akira smiled and hesitated. She remembered a guy doing this in a movie she had watched last night. She did as the girl had done and too his arm. She smiled. "Lead the way."

Ash smiled. "Oh yeah..of course it is." He made a mental note that December was cold; not warm.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Brad: He smiled and started walking. He pointed out everything, the park, the store, the oldest place is town, the town square, everything. He enjoyed it alot, and loved being with Akira.

December: She laughed again. "Yea. I can never have a pool party for my birthday because it's always cold..." She made a bit of a pouty face. "If I could have one wish.... that is what I want haha.... A pool party for my birthday."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Ash smiles. "Why don't you go somewhere warmer for your birthday?"

Akira was awed by everything he showed her. Earth was such a weird but beautiful place.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Name: Kiari
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: No
Personality: She's a lot like me (haha) She's strong and independent. When people try to put her down, she stands up and doesn't conform to please them. She doesn't care about what people think of her because she knows someone will love her for her, not for the person she's not. Its hard to gain her trust, but once you do, you have it for life. If you betray that, you better watch your back. She is also brave and loyal to her friends. Nothing will stand in the way of her dreams.
Looks:

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) - Page 2 Ynna

Name: Dustin
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: No
Personality: He has an attitude that is hard to change. He will either choose to be nice ot you, or be rude to you. Thats his story. He likes to be alone at times, but doesn't mind having a special someone around. Sadly, he hasn't found them yet.
Looks:

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) - Page 2 Jace_Wayland

Name: Jessie
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Alien, his hands have lights that he controls (one red, one green) and can convince anyone anything.
Personality: It's not hard to believe him for some "special" reason. He is strong and wants to learn about someone for who they are and doesn't judge them by what they look like, like he had seen many humans do. He is easy to trust, but doesn't trust easily. You have to really work for that.
Looks:

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) - Page 2 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZx3

Name: Lilly
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: She can talk anyone into anything and can move things with her mind.
Personality: She can charm anyone just with a look, or so she has been told. Brave and loyal, she will do anything to keep a friendship held together or keep a fire burning. Nothing stands in her way when she goes for something, and if something does, she'll get rid of it. And quickly!
Looks:
Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) - Page 2 Emily-osment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 am

December: She shrugged. "I don't have enough money to go anywhere...." She glanced around her, her green eyes suddenly put down. She wanted to get out of this place so bad..... But there was no way out.

Brad: He glanced at her, studying her expressions. She seemed to be enjoying herself. "I have lived here my whole life. I can answer anything you want to know." He smiled, a bit crookedly.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 am

Ash shrugged. "I could help you with the money. We could go somewhere together."

Akira smiled. "Can you show me how to get to (names her address)?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey this is Fallen and Wolf. Me (Fallen) is at Wolf's houseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

December: She looked up at him, surprised by his offer. "Really??"

Brad:He thought for a moment. "Hm....... It is past Maple Street I think.... I dunno, lets go check it out." He tugged on her arm in the direction he intended in going.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Okay x3 oh fallen. Remember when we rped on my rp that was about werewolves and vampires? We remade it!

Akira smiled and followed him. She looked around.

Ash nodded. "Yes really...i'd like to see more of the world. And it would he more fun of i had someone to share it with."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Kiari: She walked out into the bright sunlight that always burned her skin so easily yet always left it in a tan. "Where should I go?" She said silently to herself. The movies, maybe. Or the beach. The new foreign exchange students who showed up unexpectedly at school one day weren't all that bad looking, but she didnt want to associate herself with them. To add to the strangeness, they wont even say where they came from, like it was super hard to say or something. "Wherever I go, I hope I dont run into any of THEM."

Dustin: He walked out of his house and stood by the new Dodge he got for his birthday a few weeks earlier. He was thinking about going over to someone's house to hang out; there wasn't much to do in the summer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 pm

December: Her eyes lit up, and her smile grew. "Oh my gosh! Really?!? I would like, love you!!" She attacked him in a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck, before she really knew exactly what she was doing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!" She was still hugging him, a bit tight.

Brad:He studied the road address that lined the roads. "Hm........ There!" He pointed to the end of the road.

Xavier: He started walking randomly, just taking a right, then left, then right again and so on and so on. He was technically just walking in a big circle around the town. He sighed. Maybe he would see someone from school..... MAybe. Ugh... Everyone at school thinks we are all weirdos..... This sucks ass. Okay, yea, he wasn't the best at the art of cussing... It was SO much different here.

Nekoda: Highly annoyed with her book, she slammed it closed. WHY?? How the HECK could Tessa say YES to Jem?? It was INSANE!!!!!! She was SUPPOSED to say yes to the hot and sexy and mysterious and dark Will. Ugh! This was SOOO not right. She huffed and shoved the book into her bag and stood. She then started walking towards the nearest bakery. The smells that emitted from the shop were enticing... She just couldn't seem to stay away, and she needed a fresh, warm cheese danish to settle her nerves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Kiari: She walked towards the Beach, just wanting to see the view. It was even prettier at night. She hoped one day a nice, cute boy would take her there alone one night and just sit on the beach with her. She was startled out of her daydream by someone yelling at her that she was going to run into a lamp-post. She looked for the stranger and recognized him quickly. Xavier. One of the foreign exchange students. Great....... She thought. She walked over to him and said "Thank you." She looked him up and down. She knew he was a good kid at school, from what she saw, but didn't know much about him. She decided she should get to know some of the new kids. Maybe this one would be an exception. It was an accidental "walk into a lamp-post" type deal. "What are you off to? From my perspective, it doesn't look like anywhere,"

Dustin: He started driving and managed to see Brad and a girl. Brad just happened to be his best friend after Kiari. Kiari was like his sister. Brad was the one he could talk to about guy stuff, where Kiari really didn't want to. He slowed down, rolled the window down, and yelled to him. "Hey Brad!" He was about to speed up again when he saw a girl crossing the street to get to the bakery on the other side. He slammed the brakes after almost hitting her. Well, he technically did hit her, but not hard enough to where it cause any damage. Just give her a jolt and knock her down. Great..........now THIS will get on my permanent record. Great way to start my driving career with my new truck and hitting a girl......... Can't wait to hear about this............ He got out and quickly ran over to her, grabbed her hand, and picked her up, "I'm so sorry.............. Are you hurt in any way, shape, or form?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks wolf, Roleplaying my character. :P

Nekoda: She put her hand against the back of her head where she had hit the pavement. It throbbed and hurt like hell. Teenage boys... Who do they think they are?! "Well maybe you should watch where in the heck you are going, and who is crossing the street!!! I should sue you bu-" She looked up, and her words stopped dead in their tracks. She blinked. He was........ Hot. O.o She had the sudden urge to reach out and see if he burned her. XD But she couldn't do that. "I mean... uh... It's okay." Her head throbbed again. "Ow........" Hit by a guy... What would she tell Xavier?

Xavier: He studied the girl for a moment. Yes, he had warned her that she was about to run into a lightpole but...... Did he expect her to come and talk? ........Not really. "Um, I was just kinda walking. Maybe hoping to find a few buddies from school." HA what a lie. He HAD no buddies from school. HE was mostly a loner, except for Nekoda. BUT she was his sister...... She kinda had to hang with him. "Where were YOU headed? Or, more importantly, what was on your mind that made you so oblivious to 20 ft wooden poles in your path?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Kiari: "That is of no importance to you." She said sarcastically and defensively back. One thing that would never change is her defending herself against sarcastic comments. "I was actually headed to the beach. There isn't much to do this summer................." She thought for a moment. "Maybe I could be one of those 'buddies' you were hoping to catch up with?" She said with the most sincere voice she could. She didn't want to associate herself with these kids, but figured she might. Something good could come out of it.

Dustin: The panic that first flared into his eyes left after a moment. She wanted to sue him, but changed her mind?! Everyone in this town seemed to sue people. "Should I take you to the doctor to get that bump checked out? Or do you just want to walk it off?" He looked into her eyes for a moment and looked away quickly. He actually liked this girl. She was..................indescribable. There wasn't just one word you could put to her.

Jessie: He walked into the street crossroads and took off running. He might as well do this. No friends equals no one to hang out with which also equals nothing to do. Maybe he should just go home to his planet and forget this whole "Wanting to learn about humans" thing.

Lilly: She ran out of the house and breathed in the air. Earth was so strange, the sun was so hot, the air was so fresh, the boys were SO CUTE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Xavier: He studied her. She actually wanted to be... friends? Or was this another one of those popular girls that just loved to pick on the new people, pretending to be a friend, then backstabbing you. That had happened to him enough. The girls on this planent were EVIL!! He tilted his head a little. "Um.... Sure, if you want to be." Stupid, Xavier, just stupid. Say something else!!! "I, um, I, I'm Xavier." He stumbled over his words a little. His grey(?) eyes were soft and unsure.

Nekoda: She winced again as she felt the back of her head. "Nah, I'm alright.... Just gunna be a bruise." She looked up at him, since he was a little taller. His eyes........ They were gorgeous. She blinked her own goldish grey ones. Hers were an unusual color here on earth. Back home, it was a quite common color, almost like brown eyes on this planent. She pulled on a lock of her hair, not sure what to say next. "Um....... I guess it could have been worse... I'm Nekoda by the way...." He forced her eyes away from him. She just couldn't seem to stop staring.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Dustin: He shook her hand. "I'm Dustin. I think I've seen you around school. Aren't you one of those foreign exchange students? I find that really cool. I kinda wanted to be a foreign exchange student, too, but my parents didn't approve of it." He wanted to get to know her better. "Since I hit you, how can I make it up to you? Maybe I could take you to a movie or something?"

Kiari: She smiled as he stuttered. "I'm Kiari. And you don't have to worry about me being like the girls at school. I don't like them all that much, and they aren't my friends. If you do ask my friends about me, they'll say I don't backstab anyone." She started walking, then stopped and asked "Where are we going to go??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

((Sorry Im taking so long. Dogs got out.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Its okay!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 pm

REPOST:

December: Her eyes lit up, and her smile grew. "Oh my gosh! Really?!? I would like, love you!!" She attacked him in a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck, before she really knew exactly what she was doing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!" She was still hugging him, a bit tight.

Brad:He studied the road address that lined the roads. "Hm........ There!" He pointed to the end of the road.

xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 am

Wolfspirit26 wrote:Dustin: He shook her hand. "I'm Dustin. I think I've seen you around school. Aren't you one of those foreign exchange students? I find that really cool. I kinda wanted to be a foreign exchange student, too, but my parents didn't approve of it." He wanted to get to know her better. "Since I hit you, how can I make it up to you? Maybe I could take you to a movie or something?"

Kiari: She smiled as he stuttered. "I'm Kiari. And you don't have to worry about me being like the girls at school. I don't like them all that much, and they aren't my friends. If you do ask my friends about me, they'll say I don't backstab anyone." She started walking, then stopped and asked "Where are we going to go??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 am

Ash blinks, shocked. He hugs her back and smiles. "It'll be fun. I promise. But we'll go more towards your birthday."

Akira smiled. "Thats my house. Okay so now i know how to get there again."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 am

Brad: "Yup! And I shall know where to go when I want to see you again." He flashed another one of his smiles, kinda crooked, but still cute.

December: She stepped back shyly. "That would be sooooooo amazing." She just couldn't stop smiling!! He was so nice to do that for her... Well partly for her, mostly for him. Maybe... Probably. Oh well.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 am

hey fallen wanna rp together?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Wolfspirit26 wrote:
Wolfspirit26 wrote:Dustin: He shook her hand. "I'm Dustin. I think I've seen you around school. Aren't you one of those foreign exchange students? I find that really cool. I kinda wanted to be a foreign exchange student, too, but my parents didn't approve of it." He wanted to get to know her better. "Since I hit you, how can I make it up to you? Maybe I could take you to a movie or something?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:49 pm

~Skelly~
Name:Eliki
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I don't know.yet
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:
Personality(No meet me or Find out):i like to listen to music, i love to write poetry and
absouletly hate goody tooshies
History(Optional):
Looks:Black choppy short hair, about 5foot 3inches,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2