RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 14 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

Everyone kind of looked around at first. Then Evangeline stepped in, she was always the shy one. "I will." She said and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

!~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~! - Page 14 Empty Re: !~! :: Sure you a college kid. But who wants to be stuck in a dorm room all day?! :: !~!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 am

Akira walked back toward campus with him.

Ron smiled a little,"hi."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Jake;WALK OUT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Taylor
I watched Makenna giggle and grab her sparkly pink brush. She ran over to Evangeline and held the brush out to her, still giggling. It made me and everyone else laugh. Makenna blushed and smiled. "Alright so what do we wanna do?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 am

Evangeline smiled and picked her up carefully, and sat down after walking back down the stairs, and sat down on the couch. With her in her lap, she gently brushed her soft hair.
Aiden raises his hand. "I thought were were eating.." Everyone else laughed, and Aiden ran his fingers through his hair, like he was embarrassed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am

Taylor
I laughed and smiled. "Yeah but we still have a few minutes till it's done." I concentrated hard. "Aiden, right?"

Makenna
I giggled and smiled at her.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

btw that was Kat on Tara's account cuz I was too lazy to log out.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Holly: sit with jasmine on her Carpet

Jasmine: look at Holly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Aiden nodded. "Yup."

Evangeline smiled and continued to brush her soft hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Jasmine: walk in Maddie are you okay
Holly: look at Maddie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Madelyn was holding onto Alice. She looked at them, and then turned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Jasmine: it ok everything will be okay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Madelyn looked away from them. Like 'leave me alone.' She didn't say anything though, She couldn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Holly: ahh "hugs her:
Jasmine: looks 'thinks my brother did this"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Makenna
"You pwetty." I giggled.

Taylor
I smiled. "Cool." I looked around at everyone. "Where do you guys go to school?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Jasmine: what happen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Jasmine: what happen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:58 pm

KatLoved wrote:Makenna
"You pwetty." I giggled.

Taylor
I smiled. "Cool." I looked around at everyone. "Where do you guys go to school?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Evangeline blushed. "Well, Thank you." She smiled.

Aiden pointed in the direction of the college down the street. "The university."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Taylor
"Okay good so... I'll be seeing you guys often." I smiled and laughed softly. "So you'll be seeing plenty of me!" I grinned and looked around when my mom called us for dinner. I led everyone downstairs and sat at the big kitchen table. There were only four of us but the table was big enough to seat 12. And Makenna could sit on my lap so that left 9 open chairs. And we had extras if need be.

Makenna I giggled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Evangeline picked her up, and walked to the dinner table.

Aiden and everyone else followed her to the table, and started talking, among themselves as they sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Taylor
My parents sat down at the table as well and I smiled. My dad and mom introduced themselves as Nicole and David. "And you all are?" My dad asked.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Evangeline looked around, knowing that no one would talk first. She spoke up. "My name is Evangeline." She pointed to Aiden. "That is my brother, Aiden." She pointed to Jason. "Jason, my other brother." She pointed to Kaylin and then Madelyn. "My sisters Kaylin and Madelyn." She smiled. "It is very nice to meet you." She smiled. "My other brother, Kyle, isn't here right now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Taylor
I giggled at the mention of Kyle, knowing how much I'd made him mad. "Nice to meet you all." My parents said at the same time.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next