RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

3 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you like this Role Play?

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Vote_lcap80%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Maisey
I tried to smiled then grabbed Tyka and went across
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 10 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

::Max::
"I'll get the rest." He trotted back over and nudged Melissa and Tyler on his back then grabbed Sadie in his mouth. He put them down at the other side and ran back and grabbed Leah and Sammi. He smiled and trotted back to Masiey
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Keenan: walk over 'where my pups"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm

"They ran off. Now get away from my family." He snarled and bared his sharp white teeth
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Keenan:you let them
Bianca"where here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Maisey
"Thank you..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Pushed Keenan in the water and kept growling. "Get in the woods!" He barked to the dogs

::Missy, Misty, and Knight::
Gathered all the pups and nudged them along into the woods and Maisey
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Bianca: look at her what going on
Keenan:attack him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Dodges him and then bites his neck and pushes him into the water again knowing he was weak now
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Bianca: runs
Keenan: scoop up cody
Adddie: cody
Kweenan: foam from the mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Bolts into the water and takes Cody quickly and nudging the other pups to shore. He looked at them "Stop running away and stay with us. You'll be safe alright?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Cody:he has rabies
Keenan: grab addi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:04 pm

"Hes crazy!" Grabs all the pups and bolts into the woods with them
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Bianca:im scared
Addi: me too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Joins the rest of the pack with the pups and looks at them "Stay close to me and you won't get hurt and you'll be safe alright?" Nuzzles them
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Bianca:ok
Addie: in shock doesn't move
Cody:Addi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:14 pm

"Missy will be your new mommy for now." Nudges them all to Missy

::Missy::
Smiles and licks them "Rest my little pups."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Bianca: star at her then sleeep
Addie: stay at sun "crys
Cody: poor sis
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 pm

::Missy::
Sleeps
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Addie: shakes scardely awake
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Where are we?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 pm

We are 10 miles east of the shed and are on the other side of a river in the woods.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Maisey
Yawns.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Licks Maisey "We are safe now. At least safer than before."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Maisey
Nods and yawns
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next