RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

3 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you like this Role Play?

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Vote_lcap80%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm

::Max::
"Where we are going." He nuzzled her "Let start to go. Everyone looks pretty ready. We will take breaks along the way too. So don't worry." He crawled out of the shed and called the rest of the dogs

::Knight::
Crawls out with Missy and their pups close behind
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 9 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Maisey
I gathered up my pups and followed. Outside I stared into his eyes and sighed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 pm

He sighed and licked her once again "We'll be alright."

::A Female Pit::
Snorts at Max then looks at the other dogs pushing her way to him "Get out of my territory." She snapped "My pups..." Looks around "What did you do to my pups?" She growled

"Nothing. The shed was empty when we arrived and it's still empty now." He looked around
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Maisey
I frowned and gathered my pups closer,.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:34 pm

::Female Pit::
"Where are my pups. If you don't tell me I swear to kill each and every pup in your pack."

Snorts "You stubborn Fae." He grins "They might have wandered somewhere."

"Like where?" She glares at him

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Maisey
A low growl formed in the back of my throat and my puppies backed away. I stopped growling and moved closer to Max.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:21 pm

"They are in the bush. Can't you smell them from here?"

Trotted over and crawled into the bush greeting her pups lovingly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Maisey
I was still really tense.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Trots back out "Where are you heading? I need to come with you guys."

Looks at Maisey "Should she come with us?" He whispers
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Maisey
I shrugged. 'I-I don't know...' I pressed up against him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Turns to the female "You can come for a few days. We'll decide if you can stay later on."

Nods and nuzzles her pups out of the bush. They were newborns
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Tyka
Ventures out and sniffs the young pups.

Maisey
I pressed myself to Max.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Laid down with her pups and looked at Tyka kindly "Hello, young pup."

He licked Maisey all over her back trying to make her calm down and whispered "It's okay."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Keenan: walk over 'where my pups"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Maisey
I loosened up a bit and nodded.

Tyka
Smiles
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:48 pm

"I am Misty. Whats your name?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Maisey
"i'm Maisey," Introduces her pups.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 pm

::Misty::
Smiled then looked at her pups "This is Clover. This is Lily. This is Daisy and this is my little Rose."

::Pups::
Suckle
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Maisey
Tries to smiled but just gets closer to Max.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Watched "Well. Lets get moving." He trotted over and picked up one of the pups in his mouth gently

::Misty, Knight and Missy::
Took one of the other pups and started to follow Max

::Amber and Angel::

Followed quickly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Maisey
My pups and I followed by Max's side.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

After about 10 miles he stopped and put the pup down. They were right next to the river. "We'll stop on the other side of the river." He picked up the pup again and trotted across a log

::My other doggies::
Follow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Maisey
Stares across nervously.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Gives the pup to Misty and trots back across and puts Angel and Amber on his back. He picks up Arie in his mouth and trots back across with the log.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next