RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

3 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you like this Role Play?

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Vote_lcap80%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  Kat Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Maisey
I rested my head on my paws. "I'm sorry you got hurt."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Max: "It's okay." Pauses "And I'm sorry you were almost forced to have pups with me."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Bianca: what gonna happen now?
Addie:idk
Cody:wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Maisey
I nuzzled him and yawned. "Don't be sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Max: He nuzzled her back and scooted closer to her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Maisey
I rested my head on my paws again and yawned.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Max: Heard a car park and jumped up and looked out the window then got down "They found us."

Knight and Missy: Lifted their heads
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Bianca:whimper what happen...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Snow: Was laying down with her head on Bucks neck Flicker under him.

Gool: Was howling his head off.

Rhino: Was trying to sleep.

Ringo: " Shut up pup!"

Gool: Stopped howling.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Cody:hey snow
Bianca: rolls her eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Max: Heard a car park and jumped up and looked out the window then got down "They found us."

Knight and Missy: Lifted their heads

For everyone to know to be quiet because the humans found them! All pit bulls go to the abandon house bedroom and listen to Max!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Bianca:tremble in fear
Addie: eye get wide
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Rhino: Got the pups up and took them into the bedroom.

Ringo: Picks blue up and takes him in.

All the others follow.

Gool: Was looking around panicing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Max: Sits on a tall chair and barks for the dogs to be quiet "Alright everyone, we all know the humans have found us. We need to be calm and you need to listen." He looked out the window then jumped off the chair and locked the door and jumped back onto the chair "Alright, Knight will lead you all onto the roof. Stay in a line please." He looked at everyone "I would like all the pups to go first!"

Knight: Jumped out the window and onto the roof "Pups!" He barked and then said "Stay in a line and be careful." He ordered and started to lead the pups onto the roof
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Ringo: Gave Blue too Remmy " Take him with you please."

Remmy: Nods.

Snow went out, then flicker, then remmy, then buck.

Gool: Was still freaking out.

Ringo: Went over to Gool. " You need to calm down Gool it's going to be okay."

Gool: Nods. " I don't want to go back not after what happened when I was a pup."

Ringo: " It'll be okay."

Gool: Nods.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Max: "Adults need to be quiet! Missy go behind all the pups to make sure they all make it."

Missy: Nods and darts out the window and follows the pups

Max: "Now, all females come to the front and males stay behind all the females please."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Missy: Grabs Bianca and nudges her back with the rest of the pups

Knight: Jumps down from the roof onto the deck

Missy: Throws the pups to Knight

Knight: Catches the pup and quickly puts it down and catches the next one and does the same

Missy: When there were no more pups on the roof she jumped down and made sure the pups were all okay
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Bianca: then fell human come close and runs off to point where she get lost
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Missy: Grabs Bianca before she ran off and carries her the rest of the way.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Bianca:there coming
Addie:shush
Cody: you twit
Bianca:barks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Knight: Nudges the pups into a shed and then Missy then gets in

Missy: Puts Bianca down next to her siblings "Bianca!" She snaps "Be quiet or I will give you to the humans! You could have gotta us all killed!" She snaps and walks away and grooms the rest of the pups except Bianca. She lets all the pups nurse on her

Amber and Angel: Nurse

Knight: "I'll be back with the females." He nuzzles Missy and crawls out of the shed and back to the house
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Bianca:sit there groom herself
Addie:looks at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Missy: Trots to Bianca and starts to groom her then when she finished she carried her over with the rest of the pups and let them all nurse "Bianca, you need to be more careful. Alright?" Looks at the pup

The Shed:
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 6 Garden-Shed
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next