RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

+2
ScarletTheKitty
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Camila: run up to rider hi im Camila call me Cam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 Empty Re: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Rider: " What is one mans paradise is another mans hell."

Dude Lucky I'm using Rider with someone else right now.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ron smiles,"fine. Then we'll watch that." He hits it on the ipad and the movie starts.

Nicole smiles,"Hi I'm Nicole. Are you guys new here?"

Mercii
I smiled and watched.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Amanda Quits wrote:Girls

Name: Maxine
Nickname: I prefer Max. Please call me that.
Crush: None yet ... ;)
BF/GF: I'm looking.
Room #: (pick one) 12
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 Girls-bedroom-4
Personality: Max is a total tomboy but a girly-girl at the same time. She hates pink and loves blue but she loves make up. She's really sweet and she has more guy friends than female friends. xD But don't get he wrong. She loves to wear dresses,put on make up, and do her hair. She's a kind person even though she probably doesn't come out as one. But to sum up Max she's just a tomboy and girly-girl mixed up into one.
History: If she trusts you she might tell you.
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 2ynqwqh
Other:

Name: AnnaBelle [[Pronouced Bell. xD]
Nickname: Belle or AnnaBelle
Crush: None yet.
BF/GF: Noneeeee.
Room #: (pick one) 23
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 Contemporary-Red-Black-Teenage-Bedroom-Furniture-Sets-for-Chic
Personality: AnneBelle is a mix of differen't emotions. At time's she's very shy and quiet and then there's time when she's very bubbly and very annoying. xD She starts out shy but as she gets to know you more she can turn into her real self. She may get on some nerves but it's just so hard not to be her friend. :P
History: She perfers not to tell.
Looks:Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 KatieBabyfayce02

Other:

Guys

Name: Cole
Nickname: Cole's short enough I think. :P
Crush: Hmmmm. No one yet. :)
BF/GF: None!
Room #: (pick one) 8
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 656ac94a76e9c82c_Teen_Guy_Bedroom_Designs_and_Ideas_3.preview
Personality: Cole is a very peppy and supportive person. To some he actually may come off as gay if people really think about it. But he's not. He's 100% straight. xD ANNYWAAYY. Cole's very romantic and he never has problem with the ladies. He has a nice humor and can make anyone smile. :)
History: Do you really wanna know?
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 V2u2yx
Other:

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jacob?
Crush: None.
BF/GF: I'll never get one ...
Room #: (pick one) 6
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible) Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 4789894723_0c1441d2ac
Personality: Jacob's very ... normal I guess you could say. There's nothing outstanding about him. He's 'bland' as many girls would say. He's very self-consious about how he looks and everything. He's an anerexic who barely eats. No one notices at first but they soon do realize that. He's quiet,shy, and he actually is romantic. Not romantic like having an airplne saying 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? -JACOB' but more like he'll push out the chair for the lady he's with or he'll open the door for her. Many girls miss out on his kind hearted personality.
History: I rather not tel...
Looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 I50twm
Other: He's anerexic.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Nicole shrugs,"Okay. Have you been inside yet?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Rider: Shook his head. " No."

Nikki: Stook there looking at her black boots. She was so shy, even if someone talked to her she didn't sayanything back most of the time.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Name:Dakota
Nickname:
Crush:No
BF/GF:No
Room #: (pick one) 14
Room looks: (Pic please, if possible)
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 10pc5ll
Personality:Kewl,Funny,Nice,Sweet,Strong,Brave,Loveable
History:My Dad Left Me when i was 4 and my mom died when i was 10 Sad
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 O53ig2
Other:

Name:Charlie
Nickname:
Room #: (pick one) 12
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 1607fk9
Personality:Kewl,Funny,Nice,Sweet,Strong,Brave,Loveable,Great Fighter
History:I was Once a Boxer,
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 142uel1
Other:

Name:Josh
Nickname:
Room #: (pick one) 22
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 9v8juh
Personality:Kewl,Funny,Nice,Sweet,Strong,Brave,Loveable
History:My bff Lost his Life in a Car Accident, i was in carma
Looks:
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 Acfyoi
Other:

Last edited by Real-Steel on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Dakota::*Walks In His Room Slaming Room Card on Table and Sits down* Soo...Tired *Yawns*

Josh::*Walks In His Room and walks too kitchen opens fridge and grabs a Monster*

Charlie::*Walks Too His Huge Window and Looks Threw*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Form:

Name:Willow
Nickname:
Crush:Dakota
BF/GF:Wishing
Room #: 44
Room looks: Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 S44aaw
Personality:blonde moments, funny, lovable, sweet, caring, and coolHistory:both parent died in a car accident when i was 5 years old , so now i live with my grandmother.
Looks: Blonde hair, blue eyes, short but mighty
Another Chance Orphanage~This place is full of secrets. OPEN and accepting! - Page 16 25k688m
Other:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Dakota::*Walks Around Bored and Grabs Phone out of Pocket and goes threw contacts, picks josh and texts "dude where ya at?" then sends*

Josh::*Phone Vibrates and grabs phone and texts back "In My Room?? Lol..where else whould i be?" he sent*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Mira was walking around bored.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Rider: Shook his head. " No."

Nikki: Stook there looking at her black boots. She was so shy, even if someone talked to her she didn't sayanything back most of the time.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Mira smiles,"Do you want to see the inside?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Who Mira talkin' too lol???
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Supa you missed me! XD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Sorry :/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 pm

KatLoved wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ron smiles,"fine. Then we'll watch that." He hits it on the ipad and the movie starts.

Nicole smiles,"Hi I'm Nicole. Are you guys new here?"

Mercii
I smiled and watched.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Ron put his arm around her and watched.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Mercii
I blushed and smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Ron smiled and watched the movie.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Mercii
I kissed his cheek and smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Ron smiled. He watched as a scary thing popped up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Mercii
I screamed and jumped, practically putting myself on his lap.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Ron smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her more onto his lap, holding her close.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Mercii
I smiled and rested my head on his chest
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next