RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am

Kaylin laughed, and Jason stayed quiet, still. "Well, is there anything you want to do?" She asked Lauren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:16 am

Lauren, "Not really. But there is something you guys might wanna do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:01 am

Zakk: Wakes up and smiles at Kami
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 am

Kaylin shrugged. "Is there anything to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 am

Lauren, "Pick out a room, explore, that's people seem to do besides talk."

Kami smiles at him, half asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am

Hayley
I frowned. "What? Why?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Jason took his bag, and Kaylin's, and started to walk away to find a room. Kaylin smiled and waved to Lauren. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around!" She called after her as Kaylin was walking away.

To Bubbles : Jason will be back for Lauren. xDD

To anyone out there : Does anyone have A free guy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Luke, who just got through a break up.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Okay.

Jason finished putting their stuff away, and walked back down to the lobby, He sat in one of the chairs, and was reading a book.

Kaylin was walking around the outside of the hotel, wondering what she was going to do for the whole time she and her best friend were going to be there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Luke
I left Annabeth a note explaining what had happened and went back to the normal hotel. I saw two people walking around and just waved, nothing more.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Kaylin looked at the guy that had walked past her, and he looked sad, she walked to his side and smiled. "Hello."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Luke
I faked a smile. "Hi... I'm Luke."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Kaylin smiled. "Hi, I'm Kaylin." She smiled, and wanted to ask him so bad if he was okay,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Luke
"You new?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Kaylin nodded shyly. Her brown hair blew in the wind. He tucked a piece behind her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Luke
I stared at her, and then felt ashamed. How could I even consider another girl being pretty after only being broken up with Addi for less than a week?!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Kaylin looked down at her feet. She looked up at him, and smiled slightly. "Are you okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Luke
"What do you mean>?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Kaylin looked at her feet again. "You look like you have something on your mind."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Luke
I sighed. "Me and my fiancee just split up a couple days ago..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Kaylin simply reached over, and hugged him. She sighed. "I'm sorry.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Luke
"I guess we just weren't right for each other..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Kaylin looked down. "Sometimes that happens.." She said trying to make him feel better.

Kaylin's new pic. ::

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Aphrodite
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Luke
"Yeah." I sighed and tried to smile.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Kaylin sighed. "Well maybe a new friend could help you take your mind off of things?" She suggested, wanting someone to talk to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next