RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Mina: rubs on addi *mews*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm

They are in the lobby, not Justin's room
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Neon-Bubbles wrote:They are in the lobby, not Justin's room

she is in the lobby.
Mina: act cute in the lobby
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Addi ::
She starts sneezing again. "Get away you stupid cat"

I'll make a person for Mina, just a second
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Mina:hisses im trying to be cute
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

"I understand that, but I'm allergic to cats." She looks around, still sneezing, "Dammit, where is Justin?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Mina: and your not freak out im a talking cat oh wait do have a human form but then again. im way cuter as a cat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 pm

"Everyone here is" sneezes "is a half-blood or" sneezes "something like that"

Jason ::
Walks in and sees Addi and a cat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Mina: im a half blood from Egyptian yet European. Mia goddess who was a cat and Hello *rub on Jason*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:52 pm

"Hi little kitty" He picks her up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Mina: *look cute* im no ordinary cat *jump out of hands and turn human* im a Mia my family full of cat like goddeses and gods
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

"Oh, well, you're lucky"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Mina: yeah i have claws so does my friends but there in their room. and i have still have my 9 lives. so what are you> *thinking please don't be human or half*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 pm

"Half-blood. My dad is Hephaestus, he is the god of fire and the forge."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Mina: my grandmother is Bastet a cat queen of fertilization and my grandfather is Ra Egyptian sun god. My mother Rita soon mated with Apollo and i was born. unfortunately my mother was killed so yeah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:21 pm

"At least you aren't half"

-------

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=579
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40