RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 13 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Knight
"Well, lets go to the river." Points with his nose behind them and jumps onto a rock. Then jumps over all the wolves and trots to the river.

Feugo
Does the same but running to the river
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 13 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Miya: Walks up, sees them and follows quietly with Kylie.
All other wolves: Follow
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Knight: Jumps into the fast moving river and swims quickly, trying to impress the Fae`s

Feugo: The water was moving too fast and he didn't get in and trotted along the river
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Miya: Jumps in with Knight, suddenly realizing she jst exposed herself. Oh well, hopefully he was worth it.
Angel: Trots next to Fuego, thinking how sweet he had been looking at the pups.
Others: Trot
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Knight: Smiles at Miya then turns forward

Feugo: Looks at Angel thinking 'Shes beautiful!'
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 pm

GTG BE BACK IN AN HOUR!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Angel: Glances at Fuego and thinks he must be nice...I mean, he seemed like it....and he must like pups... and hes pretty cute...Ill take a chance ( which wasnt a thing she did very often ) "Hi"

Miya: Saw him smilling at her and realized he was worth it, plus no one seemed to be paying much attention to her anyway. She smiled back then swam ahead and swung herself behind a tree and held on, ready to dunk him when he came by.

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Feugo: "Hello." Sniffs him gently to find out her age. She was about 4 years older than him. He still smiled she looked young though. Didn't care and smiled as they trotted along the river

Knight: Grinned as he saw a bit of her pelt and jumped out shaking the water off his pelt and trotted behind all the wolves smiling at Miya
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Luna: Finishes grooming him and gives him the rabbit

Max: Takes the rabbit in his mouth

Luna: Nudges his 'hind quarters lol! ' "Be good to Jenna!"

Max: This makes his tail go between his legs and his butt goes down a bit then when he gets out of the den he trots normal again to Jenna and lays a rabbit in front of her
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Miya: lughs and gets out, soaking wet. "nice one"

Angel: "I'm Angel"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Knight: "Thank you." Nuzzles her gently "Learn from the best." Smiles and bolts forward disappearing into the forest.

Feugo: "I'm Feugo." Smiles
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Miya: blushes
Angel: "I ike that name its...unique, but in a good way" she said, smiing to herself
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Feugo: Nods "It means Fire in Spanish."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Angel: "cool, thats the first part of my cousins name, FireFl-" She realized FireFlame wasnt with the group but didnt worry to much, he was always independent"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Midnight and FireFlame: Break off from the group to go check out the place

Making a new charrie
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Feugo: Nods "FireFlame. Yeah...." Stares at his paws as they trot and sees the pack up ahead and bolts off, greets other Fae`s lovingly.

Star, Rose, Luna, and Beauty: Greet Feugo lovingly
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Angel: breaks off from the group thinking "hes a player, this is why I don't take chances." Then she sighs and rolls her eyes thinking it was too good to be true, he probably had a mate already anyway, what with being alpha. Thats all girls care about.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Feugo: Lays down and lets the Fae`s groom him. Sees Angel leave and sighs.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Angel: Hears his sigh and shakes her head, then runs off, hoping to make atleast one friend
Miya: Brakes off to find Knight ( her crush now )
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Knight: Bolts around happily

Feugo: Nudges the Fae`s away and darts off after Angel "Angel?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Angel: Confused shold I stop?should I keep going?I dont know what to do!!!UGH!So she keeps running, bt shes prettyslow.
Miya: Sees him and darts after him
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Knight: Stops seeing her and trots to her

Feugo: Pounces on top of her making her fall lightly lays next to her and slowly gets up shaking his pelt
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Angel: sighs and realizes she has no choice but to talk to him "What"
Miya: Stops, laughs and says "Hello, speed racer"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Jenna smiled, and ate like a pig when the rabbit was dropped in front of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next