RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

4 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 26 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Angel- rolls her eyes, tired of her attitude (can we pretend shes talked to Star before, and she had attitude?) "Ya know what Star? Your just jealous, so stop with the attitude and the meaness! Thats not going to make you alpha- and its not protecting your brothers pack! I dont know why you think it is, but it isnt!!"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

:: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::   - Page 26 Empty Re: :: Members Needed!!!! :: OPEN!!!! :: Midnight Shadow Wolf Pack :: Gamma Female Mateless :: OPEN!!!!! :: Members Needed!!!!! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:13 pm

::Star::
"Talk to me like that again and I'll make sure you get kicked out." She growled. Then howled for Feugo "Re-mark the territory." Nuzzled his neck then trotted to check on the food den

::Feugo::
Nuzzled her back and began to re-mark the territory
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 am

Angel- sighs and doesnt want to, but says to Feugo "Why does she hate me so much?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:33 pm

"Cause she thinks you just want me because I'm Alpha"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Angel- sighs-then looks at him. "You do know thats not true right?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yeah."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Angel- nuzzles him and trots to their den, her stomach getting bigger.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Re-marks the territory like Star told him to
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm

can we skip to when she has her pups?

Angel- walks to the food den, suddeny very hungry, and eats a middle-aged hog. Then she walks back to the den and lays down.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Yeah.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

Angel- has pain and howls for Feugo. Then gives birth to 5 healthy pups..but one was really small, and she was worried.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26