RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

+3
Kat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 39 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Aiden smiled at her. "Good." He chuckled and stood up. "Alright, lets go."

Kyle was long gone before Emmi had said anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 39 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Sutton
"I'll race you." I smirked.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm

qait is emmi amd kyle dating

Emmie:goes inside house watches tv
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:49 pm

No. they aren't dating. He just helped her raise Issa.

Kyle stopped in the middle of no where, and rested by a lake, and let his horse drink.

Aiden laughed. "You're on!" He took off running.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Issa: sit there on ground
Emmie: look at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Sutton
I began to sprint and soon caught up to him, and after that inching ahead of him. "Come on slowpoke!" I kept running.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Aiden laughed and followed her. He was ahead, and then slightly behind, and then ahead again. This was going to be a close race.

Kyle patted his horse's neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Emmie:
call kyle cell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Kyle doesn't answer it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Ash sat on his bed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Emmi:
ugh we got tp wait for him to come
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Sutton
I bounded out of the woods in front of the mansion and grinned. Aiden was two feet behind me, I looked bck at him grinning.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Aiden smiled. "If the mansion was a little further away, I would have had you." He teased.

Kyle didn't return that night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Emmie:
look for Issa but she she nnot their start to worry.

Issa:
run off somewhere with her stuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:52 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Aiden smiled. "If the mansion was a little further away, I would have had you." He teased.

Kyle didn't return that night.
Sutton:: "No way." I laughed and picked my clothes up in my mouth.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 am

Ash wondered where his beautiful girl was. He wondered how much longer it would be till she had the baby.

Akira being happy and single, walked through the forest. She was wearing a tight, short, and white dress. She had no shoes on. She looked around as she walked, humming some tune.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:11 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:Emmie:
look for Issa but she she nnot their start to worry.

Issa:
run off somewhere with her stuff

She is 3............. Be REALISTIC!!!!!

Aiden did the same and laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash wondered where his beautiful girl was. He wondered how much longer it would be till she had the baby.

Akira being happy and single, walked through the forest. She was wearing a tight, short, and white dress. She had no shoes on. She looked around as she walked, humming some tune.

Kaylin was watching TV, in the living room of the mansion, she had one had on her stomach, as she watched one of the kids shows, trying to get used to the fact that her baby will be watching it all the time from now on... She smiled to herself when she felt the baby kick. She was almost 9 months.. She didn't know it had been that long.

Kyle's horse's head jerked up to a sound in the distance, Kyle looked around, and shook it off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Ash walked downstairs into the living room. He saw Kaylin and smiled. "Hey baby...and baby." He chuckled and sat down next to her.

Oh um i replied on the immortal prison rp
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh, Snappp. Lol. I'll get to that in a second.

Kaylin smiled over at Ash. She held out her hand to him, wanting him to sit down with her. "Haha, very funny." She laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

~Pinkie pie Jr.~ wrote:Issa:
run around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Sutton
"Uhhh... Do I just go inside and shift or what?" I frowned.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 am

Aiden chuckled. "It's doesn't really matter." He smiled, talking through the cloth inside his mouth. "I'll meet you outside after tho." He smiled, and trotted inside, and shifted when he got to his room, and changed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next