RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

+3
Kat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Reserved for Moi<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh wait, there's already a Madeline. Lemme change mine...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank you, and umm, do you mind making a male too? Please?

Kyle laughed, and smiled at her.

Kaylin smiled. "Yeah." She smiled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Nicolet: bites her lip looking away thinking if she should kiss him..

Christian: Hugs her tightly laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Ughhhh. Sure. :) Can I fill out a skelly for him later? That one ^^ took fureveerrrrrrrrrr... Wanna rp?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I gtg. i will b back maybe tomorrow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Sure. They are all at the beach right now.

Madelyn smiled and hugged him back.

Kyle smiled and splashed her playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

All?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Kk.

Sutton
I laid in my bikini on the beach, letting the sun soak my skin. I had on a big pair Fendi sunglasses, number five most expensive sunglasses in the world as of 2011. I smirked and laid where I was, my towel protecting my back from the grainy sand.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Aiden smiled, and messed around with his sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Sutton
I sighed and sat up. This was no fun without my two best friends who were still back in Phoenix. I slid my sunglasses to the tip of my nose and looked around for someone to talk to before yelling, "SO BORED!!!!" I bit my lip.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Aiden and Kaylin looked at her. "Then come in the water!" They both called at the same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Sutton
I stood up and walked to the edge of the water. "Is it cold?" I asked as I stared at the boy. He was a pretty boy...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Aiden smiled and shook his head. "Not at all." They were both enjoying the warm water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Sutton
I waded in up to my belly button and smiled. "It feels great." I smiled at them both, mainly the boy. Yeah, Imma flirt. Get over it. "I'm Sutton Graybeck."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Aiden smiled. "I'm Aiden." Kaylin smiled too. "I'm Kaylin."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Sutton
"Nice to meet you both." I smiled and dunked my head. "Oh geez! That's cold when your head is soaked too."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Kaylin giggled, and dunked her brother. Aiden came back up, picked up Kaylin, and threw her, She landed after kicking her legs, and waving her arms in the air. "Pleasures all mine." Aiden said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Sutton
"I bet you I could get you under quicker than you could get me under." I said with a devilish grin;.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Aiden laughed. "You sure about that?" He asked, dive under water, into the shadows, no bubbles, he grabbed a hold of her waist, and picked her up out of the water. His arms flexing without even trying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Sutton
I squealed and started splashing him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Aiden laughed, and put her down gently. "I could have thrown you, like Kaylin. But I thought you were too pretty for that." He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Sutton
I laughed and smiled. "Too pretty..." I repeated with a tilt of my head. "I'll show you what this pretty little face can do..." I tackled him into the water, surprised my tiny body could even budge him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Aiden smiled underwater. And swam circles around her. He just let her do that. He's not actually ticklish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next